Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram (6099 Views)

NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps / Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. / FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by purplekayc(m): 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2012
Correct answer! Let them post muslim corp members there
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by Oluwa4Sure: 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2012
4k u 2 ^^^
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by DaMayor1: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2012
Samasama:

Am a corp member servin in borno state presently batch c. Am 4rm edo state but i live in lagos. I heard a chance 2 relocate but i did not. U see, pls it a matter of choice lets stop discouragin ppl who would want 2 come nd serve in borno state. Yes no corp member has been kill since d security problem started nd with God none would b kill. The truth is dat we should stop d discouragement maiduguri is nt as bad as u all think it is.

Bros, your name is suspect. If i add an O to the begining i have Osama. but we will ignore that little detail. Are you Aboki Edo or not? It is not unheard that some people want to die hence would make such a choice, but please if you want to die, please die alone. Security reports tell us of daily attacks (the ones we can hear o because im sure alot more happen in the remote villages where the JTF have no jurisdiction, and these are the places where corps members are posted).
In fact when you born pikin we can have a discussion.
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2012
This man must be out of his senses. What nonsense!
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by dalhat14(m): 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2012
the governor can not even protect himself let alone corp members
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by charlsecy4(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2012
Samasama:

Am a corp member servin in borno state presently batch c. Am 4rm edo state but i live in lagos. I heard a chance 2 relocate but i did not. U see, pls it a matter of choice lets stop discouragin ppl who would want 2 come nd serve in borno state. Yes no corp member has been kill since d security problem started nd with God none would b kill. The truth is dat we should stop d discouragement maiduguri is nt as bad as u all think it is.

Another rented-crowd member!
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by Basics007: 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2012
Samasama:

Guy if what you said is true then i dont've any sympathy for you o.
As for that governor,i'm too emotional for words
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by niddamugu(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2012
Samasama:

Thank you for drawing attention to yourself. I choose to ignore you henceforth for lack of "obvious reasoning". angry angry angry
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by harryakon: 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2012
may AMADIOHA punish you and your ancestors generation to generation
i think the guy is quite insane
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by jspac(m): 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2012
Samasama:

Am a corp member servin in borno state presently batch c. Am 4rm edo state but i live in lagos. I heard a chance 2 relocate but i did not. U see, pls it a matter of choice  lets stop discouragin ppl who would want 2 come nd serve in borno state. Yes no corp member has been kill since d security problem started nd with God none  would b kill. The truth is dat we should stop d discouragement maiduguri is nt as bad as u all think it is.    

Heeya who did this to you?
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by otokx(m): 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2012
It was shouted that the Lassa fever drama in Port Harcourt was started by a corper that returned from Borno; don't know if its true but it goes to show the dangers our corp members face in such terribly backward areas.
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by jspac(m): 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2012
@op Its like there are no more coppers left to butcher
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by championeh(m): 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2012
@Samasama, i pray you continue having God's protection and guidance. I so much believe that you are very lucky and should thank God more everyday. I also served in Maiduguri 2007 and up till last year june i resided there. Got my Telecom job in this same city but had no option than leaving when the storm was at the peak!

It would be better if People from this geo political zone are deployed to Maiduguri, because even before this brutal acts were pronounced, coppers had always been victims of political,social, ethnical and religion crises.

I am sure, no parent would pray for their child or children be posted to this terrain.
Call spade, a spade.
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by Biscute(f): 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2012
You are not God that can protect the sons and daughters of Niger Deltas , south east, and south west from the hand of BOKOS KILLERS, please use your sons and daughters from Kanuris , fulanis, and the bokos families and allow our children to enjoy our crude oil in our state,, God bless u
We are tired of loosing our children to the Bokos
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by neeyee88: 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2012
@Samasama or is it even Osama?
You obviously havent seen anything yet thats why u dey run ur mouth like tap. I served in Maiduguri 2008/2009 and the Boko Haram stuff started right opposite my PA close to Post office. I saw pple being killed and corpers massacred, I escaped by the singular grace of almighty God via a rickety vehicle straight back to Lagos leaving my valuables there at Lagos road, NUJ (u can go there to pick them up anyway - my TV, mattress n gas cooker). since then, its been an insecured state. Do you know what is likely going to happen tomoro? No u dont, what if they reinforce and direct their anger towards the corpers - especially our harmless lady corpers- wake up from ur slumber, perhaps u are actually an aboki, a boko haramist, disguised as a corper so u can lure other unsuspecting corpers for blood shed, better shut up!
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by Oloks(m): 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2012
Get your Corp Members from BOKO HARAM (ur fada!!)
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by Mcdondayan: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2012
@samasama who knows d kind of voodoo u practice, or d bomb proof u have. We dont want 2 take such risks, is it by force?
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by 3direct: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2012
Samasama has been brainwashed!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by passionate88: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2012
The governor they sleep since?.
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by DaMayor1: 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2012
Oloks:

Get your Corp Members from BOKO HARAM (ur fada!!)

Oboy!!I dey roll for ground with laughter for here. LMAO!!! I wonder why Mr Shetima didnt think of this, as they have graduates from the University of Boko Haram, with courses like Rifle handling, Suicide bombing, etc, offered only in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Somalia. They serve him well. Maga!!!
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by DaMayor1: 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2012
harryakon:

may AMADIOHA punish you and your ancestors generation to generation
i think the guy is quite insane

@ Harry, theres no thinking here, we don confirm say the guy dey insane. There was an advert of an escapee from Maiduguri Psychia home. I believe weve found him.
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by kinguwem: 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2012
Corp members should not be posted to Borno State and other Boko Haram dominated states. These people are not interested in education nor industry. Why does the governor seek the services of 'infidels'? His people have stated clearly what they want.
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by Beync(f): 2:36am On Feb 18, 2012
Gov sherima need more blood sacrifice. People be warned. THese people hAte western education, hate other religion, nysc should not send our precious corpers to go and die in these sharia infested states. parents should not let their children go, pls save a life by not allowing ur frnds, relatives and loved onse to serve in the north. Abi we hav forgotten the mass killings of corpers during and after ellection. It still shock me whenever I rember  how my neighbour narrowly escape death last year in yobe when he was serving. Anyone here telling you nothing happening there does not like u. When it starts police station will not even save u and. Governor sherima would even be there to stop them.even thou we are not immune against death,it shouldn't be untimely and in the hands of boko haram.
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 18, 2012
It seems he's high on crack! BH would just use new corp members for target practice.
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by oiseworld: 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2012
mr gov,
all nigerian know that you can protect the corpers from boko haram. But give us a detailed plan of you nmoves, tactics and strategies. In fact write a 30page business plan, sorry i ment protection plan on how you would go about this.
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by Raylight2(m): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2012
He should be totally out of his mind. Is it the same Boko Haram the FGN is still trying to tackle that he wants to protect corps members who will be sent to villages himself doesn't know from?
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by Raylight2(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2012
Let those from the Northern part of the Country be sent to serve in the North. Period.
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by oiseworld: 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2012
Raylight_1:

Let those from the Northern part of the Country be sent to serve in the North. Period.

i taya oooooh!! Abi boko dey kill boko.
Make no aboki come this side ooohh. We can not garantee their protection, not in this boko period.
Into your tent oh Isreal
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by healthlife(m): 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2012
NDLEA should take Shetimma for a drug test. He must be high on crack. No sane governor would make such an appeal at only months away from the crisis. He should hire professionals to service his people. since they didn't value corper's lives. In fact no corper should be sent up north again ever! I thought they said education is evil. Now their governor is crying for educated people to be sent to his dommot. You don see mugu na.Sighhhhhh!
Re: Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram by beespak7(m): 11:21am On Feb 19, 2012
mr governor are u mad? shocked

Boko haram has already given a serious warning to all southerners to to leave the northern nigeria or face death and you are asking for more nysc to be sent something is wrong with your head. animal angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Telegram Group For NYSC 2023 / A New Nysc Director General Appointed: / Nasarawa State Donates 16-Hectare Farmland To NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.