Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,623 members, 7,861,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Aids/hiv! Its All Their Fault! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aids/hiv! Its All Their Fault! (1027 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? / Ladies Friendzoning Guyz..not Actually Their Fault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aids/hiv! Its All Their Fault! by storm0210(m): 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2007
STOP!!! DONT YOU FOR ONE MINUTE ASSUME YOU KNOW WHAT IM ABOUT TO SAY ,

I HAVE A PROBLEM, I WAS WATCHING TV AND THERE WAS DIS ADVERT ON HIV/AIDS ABOUT A LADY WHO WAS BASICALLY TELLIN NIGERIANS THAT SHE IS INFECTED (SORRY LIVING POSITIVE), SHE WANTS PEOPLE TO STOP DISCRIMINATING AND BEGIN TREATING HER WITH LOVE. I STOPPED FOR A MOMENT AND THOUGHT TO MYSELF, WHY WONT PEOPLE TREAT YOU LIKE A VIRUS WHEN THEY WERE MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE VIRUS IS DEADLY BLA BLA BLA

THINK ABT IT, WE DIDNT KNW WAT HIV/AIDS WAS, THEY TOT US, THEY EXPLAINED TO US THE DANGERS OF HAVING INDISCRIMINATE SEX. THEY SHOWED US THAT ONCE WE HAD THE VIRUS WE WERE AS GOOD AS DEAD. THERE WAS NO CURE, NO TREATMENT. DEATH WAS D END PRODUCT OF THE INFECTION. THEY INFECTED OUR MINDS AND OUR BELIEFS SO THAT WE WOULD STOP HAVING SEX, BUT IF WE NEEDED TO THEN WE MUST WEAR A CONDOM BECOS You CANT TELL WHO HAS THIS DEADLY VIRUS.

YEARS AFTER, PEOPLE NOW TEST CANDIDATES BEFORE THEY ARE EMPLOYED, NO ONE WANTS TO EMPLOY A PAITENT WHO IS GOING TO DIE. THEY HAVE NOW TURNED AROUND TO SAY ITS DISCRIMINATION. PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV ARE HUMAN BEINGS. WELL I SAY, ALL YOU HIV/AIDS WORKERS, PEER EDUCATORS, THE MEDIA, NGO'S, RIP THE FRIUT OF YOUR LABOUR, You GAVE US THE EDUCATION NOW WE ARE JUDGING BY OUR STANDARD.

THINK ABT IT, SOMEONE WHO HAS CANCER IS A SICK PERSON, DEATH IS NEAR BUT THEIR FAMILIES SUPPORT THEM THRU IT, THE PERSON WHO IS DIABETIC ALSO HAS A SERIOUS ILLNESS DAT HE/SHE MUST STRUGGLE WIT THRU OUR THEIR LIVES. HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, MALARIA, ALL THESE CAN KILL, SO WHY IS THE SENSITISATION ON HIV/AIDS SO ENORMOUS THAT IT CORRUPTS THE MINDS OF PEOPLE AGAINST PEOPLE. ITS NO LONGER THE VIRUS WE ARE FIGHTING, ITS ACCEPTING THE PEOPLE WITH THE VIRUS THAT HAS BECOME THE VIRUS.

IM NOT SCHOLAR, OR DOCTOR. JUST A YOUNG MAN WATCHING TV AND I THINK ITS ALL A MESS.
Re: Aids/hiv! Its All Their Fault! by efuah(f): 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2007
yeah it's their fault, after poisoning our minds, they still come back to tell. . we should show them(those living wt the virus) love, does it make sense? like the comparison u made with cancer, it's deadly too yet we give them all our support and treat HIV patients like rugs cry it's annoying and that is one major factor that sends them to their early grave angry

you are very right my bro kiss how i wish they can hear us speak from here undecided angry
Re: Aids/hiv! Its All Their Fault! by olanajim(m): 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2007
And to worsen the matter, they encourage underages to try sex by distributing condoms to secondary school and teaching them intimate sexual details. Those kids forget condom when it is needed most and ended up with the virus!

Somebody need to clear the mess. It appear people are being killed by stigmatization than by the virus.

I agree with you guys. So what can we do now that stigmatization is becoming the real problem?
Re: Aids/hiv! Its All Their Fault! by zinnie86(f): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2007
Re: Aids/hiv! Its All Their Fault! by olanajim(m): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2007
I have heard this rumour of condoms being laced with virus and if it is true, it is very sad. I still regard it as untrue though. Fact however is that many people are getting the virus under questionable circumstances. Some of the carriers don't know how and where they get it and all we do is to regard them as sexually promiscuos.

I think being faithful to one partner and abstinence is the best way out. Condom is a part of the problem. It is like condom makers and distributors expect you to do it every time.

The question is how do we tackle the problem they caused?
Re: Aids/hiv! Its All Their Fault! by olanajim(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2007
I have heard this rumour of condoms being laced with virus and if it is true, it is very sad. I still regard it as untrue though. Fact however is that many people are getting the virus under questionable circumstances. Some of the carriers don't know how and where they get it and all we do is to regard them as sexually promiscuos.

I think being faithful to one partner and abstinence is the best way out. Condom is a part of the problem. It is like condom makers and distributors expect you to do it every time.

The question is how do we tackle the problem they caused?
Re: Aids/hiv! Its All Their Fault! by storm0210(m): 8:29am On Oct 23, 2007
i dont think they will actually put traces of d virus in condoms, also d vius can not live out a human host(cant survive on its own)
Re: Aids/hiv! Its All Their Fault! by storm0210(m): 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2008
i hear condom r very expensive abroad

(1) (Reply)

Ending A Relationship / Could This Be Love, Lust Or Infatuation? / Pls Help Me,im In Trouble Some Babes Wont Let Me Rest,na By Force,i No Do Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.