Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? (11981 Views)

Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / Divorce Diary..Very Emotional True Story- Must Read / Ladies Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by yinkavelli(m): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2012
thank God fro this thread, i don't want to sound too anti-whatever but this is just a typical example how women are one of the most difficult phenomena ever.....so hard to satisfy/please. a friend once said "show me a satisfied woman, and I'll show u a pretender with a plan'' i wonder if there is any degree of truth in that.
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by badesco(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2012
Over pleases him with that $$$$$$ and he would adjust accordingly.hope u understand my gimmick here and if you dont do it on time you may loose him. so act fast
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by badesco(m): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2012
Over pleases him with that $$$$$$ and he would adjust accordingly.hope u understand my gimmick here and if you dont do it on time you may loose him. so act fast
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by martyns303(m): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2012
yorke: OP, Use and dump him. You need a real man and not one that is too emotional
dude ur so daft, and whats ur idea of a "real man'?
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by Heck: 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2012
God should have let Adam be
everything Eve is painful sweet.
smile, problem
frown, problem
give, problem
hold back & watch, Wahala
sleep in church, problem
take ogogoro, Wahala
Madam EVE, wetin I go do eee
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2012
nawaa for women, everything dem go complain, if man no luv dem na wahala, if man come luv dem na double wahala. wetin una wan make we do sef. i don tire for una.
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by freecocoa(f): 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2012
GUESS Y'ALL DON'T KNOW LACRISSA AND HER COMPLAINS,JAYBEE YOU ARE NOT DOING YOUR JOB O,I REALLY PITY YOUR BOYFRIEND,MSCHEEW.
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by kooto(m): 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2012
I think you better find a way of loving him equally, else you will start taking him for granted conciously or unconciously, when he will leave might be when you'll need him more, and that kind of a person will not come back.
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by colossus19: 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2012
@op I don't fink you deserve dat kinda guy cos of the way you sound.so its nw a crime 4 a guy to love you unconditionally. You nw come Ħε̲rε̲ saying all this crap abt being "emotional"...no worry very soon you go return to your ponmo market.
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by Tinax(f): 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2012
@op is tht ur guy a brokr??cos only brokrs and jobless men gets extremly emotnl for the fear of u leavin him.
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by octavian(m): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2012
scribble: may not be the poster's fault. Some women are so used to men treating them like crap that when they see a potential Mr. Right, they are to suspicious to appreciate such a development.

The guy will probably dump her after a while, because she will take his kindness for weakness. At that point, the poster will be back on d market for her type of men

#gbam.. Finish
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by czay(m): 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2012
@op: just thank your God that you're blessed with an emotional caring husby but not otherwise...go give thanks given for church.
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by gide: 9:28am On Mar 14, 2012
my father used to tell me, never marry a man you luv but marry a man that loves u, that way you will always be happy and fulfilled. i tell u there is wisdom in those words.
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by femmy2010(m): 9:55am On Mar 14, 2012
Lacrissa: What are ways to deal with a very emotional boyfriend who loves you way more than you love him and is it really a good thing?

Hope you don't loose a special person before you realize what you have missed.Best to learn to reciprocate the same level of love too.
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by Fourcade(m): 11:10am On Mar 14, 2012
Like seriously? You should count yourself lucky that he's emo .Hang on there and continue seeking suggestions how to deal with him.i bet you will miss him when he's gone.
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by caspapa(m): 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2012
yorke: OP, Use and dump him. You need a real man and not one that is too emotional

hum, becareful, becareful.., becareful of what u wish for? What do you mean by a real man? Please tread carefully.
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by 4good(m): 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2012
"show me a satisfied woman, and I'll show u a pretender with a plan'' i wonder if there is any degree of truth in that.

1000% correct. From experience sha.
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by tdbanks: 6:45am On Mar 18, 2012
yinkavelli: thank God fro this thread, i don't want to sound too anti-whatever but this is just a typical example how women are one of the most difficult phenomena ever.....so hard to satisfy/please. a friend once said "show me a satisfied woman, and I'll show u a pretender with a plan'' i wonder if there is any degree of truth in that.
^^^
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by okeyjames(m): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
Mr..Cork:

even my 17inches aint happylonative for them undecided
1.7 inches you mean
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by okeyjames(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
martyns303:
dude ur so daft, and whats ur idea of a "real man'?
dude's funny. But a real man shouldn't be too emotional otherwise girls will take you for a ride
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2012
first of all to deal with an emotional boyfriend dis na wetin u must do
1:give am a very cold bottle of larger beer
2:give am a plate of hot pepper soup
3:wash im boxers and singlet and pamper am like ur daddy
4:then finally give am very good yanshing for bedroom
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by multivational: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2012
Lacrissa: @ Idowuogbo

u r the dang f0000l

@Franklinton
He does love me a lot. i was only here asking because I find out even when I try to be mean to him intentionally to see if he would react, he would be overly nice so I hae learnt to accept him that way. I was only concerned that I would also appreciate and want him to not accept being taken for granted.

You dey test ur boy friend like microphone. Na like so e dey start one dey u go loud d volume finish carry d microphone go near d speaker n den u will get ur payback my dear.

Not all men r ur pawns or toy u can just flip around n v an unbalanced mood swap on becoz u want to see if ur Mr. Nice guy has another side. Let me tell u, he does n can control it very well thus, making him ur superior becoz I bet u can't take dis same sh***t u dish out!
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by Youngpo413: 9:12am On Oct 21, 2014
Tinax:
@op is tht ur guy a brokr??cos only brokeasss and jobless men gets extremly emotnl for the fear of u leavin him.

hmmmm
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by loswhite(m): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2014
Lacrissa:
@ Idowuogbo

u r the dang f0000l

@Franklinton
He does love me a lot. i was only here asking because I find out even when I try to be mean to him intentionally to see if he would react, he would be overly nice so I hae learnt to accept him that way. I was only concerned that I would also appreciate and want him to not accept being taken for granted.
are you not insane? How can you Js intentionally be mean to sumbody that is nice to you ? Are you allergic to happiness?
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by mirexxx(f): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2014
wish i had one. yea its a good thing
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lacrissa:
@ Idowuogbo

u r the dang f0000l

@Franklinton
lucky you
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by barnabas91: 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
byteem:
u call him emotional because he loves u more dan u do him..or so you tynk push him to the wall by taking him for granted ..nd den ul fynd out he is not so emotional ..am sure by then u will call. Him a heartbraker..u ladies are just impossible to please..
ℓ swear
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by Etoshil18(m): 6:00am On Jan 09, 2015
yinkavelli:
thank God fro this thread, i don't want to sound too anti-whatever but this is just a typical example how women are one of the most difficult phenomena ever.....so hard to satisfy/please. a friend once said "show me a satisfied woman, and I'll show u a pretender with a plan'' i wonder if there is any degree of truth in that.
Agreed. Dont xpect a perfect condition in life cuz life wont gives you wht you deserve bt life only give wht you can negotiate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? / My Husband Rapes Me / Shocker:boy Fingers Girl In Public,stylishly[picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.