Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil (16571 Views)

How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan / Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here / Ten People Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by Ptolomeus(m): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2012
kolaxy: Mt 6:30-34,Jesus said' If God cares so much for wild flower (by adorning them with beautiful colours) that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith? So, don't worry about these things, saying, 'What shall we eat, drink or wear? These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs.

But, SEEK first the kingdom of God and be righteous and God will give you everything you need.

So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries.

TODAY'S TROUBLE IS ENOUGH FOR TODAY.

Thank you Jesus
It's really very poetic ...
My eyes watered
It was wonderful what flowers and colors.
With a musical background that would be perfect!
But ... I'm still embarrassed because Jesus is waiting for me in vain.
You could tell he did not waste your time?
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2012
John 14:1-3 Jesus said “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 8:54am On Apr 23, 2012
John 15:13, 'Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.

Thank you Jesus.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2012
Jesus is the ONLY way to ETERNAL LIFE...John 14:6

There is NO other WAY
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 9:22am On Apr 24, 2012
With God, ALL things are POSSIBLE. So, put ALL your trust in him and you will never be disappointed.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2012
My friends, have you given your life to Christ yet? If you haven't, please don't delay your SALVATION. REPENT from your SINS and give your LIFE to Jesus Christ TODAY.

HEAVEN is REAL. HELL FIRE is REAL.

Where do you want to SPEND your eternity? Remember, 1000 years with God is just like a day. 
Don't lose your life to satan because of this short journey of 70-100 years on earth which according to God, is not up to 3 hours our time. We came Unclad and with NOTHING to this world and, Unclad with NOTHING shall we return.

Accept Christ TODAY and you'll be SAVED.

Jesus loves you
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:42am On Apr 26, 2012
John 1:29

The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Come to Jesus today and be saved.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2012
Come to Jesus today and you will be SAVED from eternal DEATH

Jesus loves you
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2012
Jesus is the ONLY way to ETERNAL LIFE

John 14:6
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2012
John 8:12

Jesus said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

Thank you Jesus
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2012
My friends, have you given your life to Christ yet? If you haven't, please don't delay your SALVATION. REPENT from your SINS and give your LIFE to Jesus Christ TODAY.

HEAVEN is REAL. HELL FIRE is REAL.

Where do you want to SPEND your eternity? Remember, 1000 years with God is just like a day. 
Don't lose your life to satan because of this short journey of 70-100 years on earth which according to God, is not up to 3 hours our time. We came Unclad and with NOTHING to this world and, Unclad with NOTHING shall we return.

Accept Christ TODAY and you'll be SAVED.

Jesus loves you
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by Ptolomeus(m): 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2012
kolaxy: John 14:1-3 Jesus said “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
Not true.
1. I do not believe in the god you preach.
2. I do not believe in you, not even know him.
3. I appreciate your invitation to come to your house but I do not like men. I prefer women. Excuse me, this is nothing personal, but I'm heteros.exual
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:29am On May 01, 2012
Mark 8:36, Jesus said 'For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?'

And in John 14:6, he said "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me'.

PLEASE ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR TODAY. TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE FOR YOU.

JESUS LOVES YOU
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:43am On May 02, 2012
"For by GRACE are you saved through FAITH; and not of yourselves; it is the GIFT of God. Not of WORKS, lest any man should BOAST." Eph. 2:8-9

GOOD WORKS ALONE CANNOT SAVE YOU. TRUST JESUS CHRIST TODAY!
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 9:28am On May 03, 2012
Luke 13:5
Jesus said: "I tell you, except you REPENT, you shall all likewise perish."

Please REPENT and accept Jesus Christ into your life TODAY.

May we not perish in Jesus Name-AMEN
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by Ptolomeus(m): 9:31pm On May 03, 2012
kolaxy: Luke 13:5
Jesus said: "I tell you, except you REPENT, you shall all likewise perish."

Conclusion:
There is no difference between being sinful or not sinful; between repressed and promiscuous virgin who has a harem ... between a thief and a wise ...
Those were the words of Christ ...
They were also those of Christ when the plabras Abraham, Solomon, Noah and David committed adultery ... He said:
"Friends ... Enjoy life, Rejoice every woman that you can, freely give free rein to lust, then I will forgive you, for you are my friends. But fools like them Kolaxy force you to suppress their sex to remain virgins and deprived of all pleasures of life "
It's true ... Jesus was something sadistic ...
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:11am On May 04, 2012
Mark 8:36

What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and lose his soul.

Jesus died for you because he loves you. Why don't you give him a chance!
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by Ptolomeus(m): 8:17pm On May 04, 2012
A god who asks for a chance ...
A god who died ... (actually he was killed)
Now I understand why Satan so afraid ... that God is very weak ...
Mhhhh I stay far away from all that ...
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 11:47am On May 05, 2012
Romans 1:28

Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by LogicMind: 1:43pm On May 05, 2012
kolaxy, why don't you post the whole bible here and get it over with?
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 11:22pm On May 05, 2012
Mathew 20:19-20

Jesus said 'Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 8:08am On May 06, 2012
Philippians 4:7

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by Jenwitemi(m): 8:15am On May 06, 2012
If you are already into religion like Christianity, you have already lost everything to the devil. Your mind, body and soul are already his longest time. Get out now while there is time and be saved.

@ Kolaxy
You can't be preaching to everyone else when YOU yourself belong to the devil, mind, body and soul.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 8:40am On May 07, 2012
1Jn.5:12

Whoever has the Son has (eternal) life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have (eternal) life.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by lekkie073(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2012
kolaxy: John 14:6

Jesus answered 'I am the WAY, and the TRUTH and the LIFE. No one comes to the father EXCEPT through me'.

Don't be deceived my friends,there's NO OTHER WAY to Heaven/Paradise than through Jesus Christ.Accept him into your life TODAY. Tomorrow may be TOO LATE.

Jesus loves you so much
No one cometh to the father except through me.....the above spoken by Jesus reminds me of when i had an appointment to see a chief. On reaching d man's house, the gateman stopped me telling me that i cant see oga unless i dance to his tune....i fought this guy so vigourously dat the oga had to come out th see whats happening. On the long run, he blamed his gateman for acting in such manner...Jesus may be the gateman of heaven but that doesnt mean he has absolute authority on who comes in...
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:54am On May 07, 2012
Rom 10:13 'For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord (Jesus Christ) shall be saved'.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 1:18pm On May 07, 2012
Prov. 16:25

There's a way which seems right to a man but its end is the way of DEATH.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by lekkie073(m): 1:34pm On May 07, 2012
kolaxy: Prov. 16:25

There's a way which seems right to a man but its end is the way of DEATH.
All ways lead to DEATH jare.....which way leads to immortality?
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 2:51pm On May 07, 2012
Jesus Christ is the ONLY WAY to ETERNAL LIFE.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by lekkie073(m): 3:32pm On May 07, 2012
kolaxy: Jesus Christ is the ONLY WAY to ETERNAL LIFE.
U can keep fooling urself but just make sure u dont fool others
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 5:12pm On May 07, 2012
Romans 5:8

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by Ptolomeus(m): 5:21pm On May 07, 2012
Logic Mind: kolaxy, why don't you post the whole bible here and get it over with?
What happens is that in the madhouse not allow him to publish something as large as the Bible in one post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Synagogue Victims: TB Joshua Sponsors 42 Family Members To Nigeria For Christmas / Rwanda Shuts Down 714 Churches Over Noise Pollution, Safety Issues / The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.