Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

Under Hausas And Yorubas Nigeria Became The Corruption Capital Of The World. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under Hausas And Yorubas Nigeria Became The Corruption Capital Of The World. (3139 Views)

Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu / Great Riot Breaks Out In Lekki, Hausas And Yorubas At War (photos) / The Day Nigeria Became Truly One - London Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under Hausas And Yorubas Nigeria Became The Corruption Capital Of The World. by Rad1cal: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2012
BlackPikiN:

I just dnt understand Why you didnt make this same comment on his thread.

He is damned hypocrite cool
Re: Under Hausas And Yorubas Nigeria Became The Corruption Capital Of The World. by Gbawe: 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2012
BlackPikiN:

I didnt mean to put up this thread.

I did this to put up other written articles of the same author and for Osiris.2011.

That's my line of argument.
Those who were singing halleluiah song when He wrote an article
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-873527.0.html about his own ethnic group could as well be happy or sad when they read his other articles.

I didnt mean to offend anyone but to keep this straight.

I posted Sanusi's article to make them see reason why it is not noteworthy to attack people unnecessarily because there are countless articles online that speaks bad about the major ethnic groups in Nigeria.

I just dnt understand Why you didnt make this same comment on his thread.

because, these days, I generally avoid senseless threads where we all gain nothing . Most threads on NL currently, with their feudalisic underpinnings, just show me that many Nigerians are immature chest-beaters who will all be losers when the worst happen even as they all love to think they are ethnically more superior to others.  

I only comment here because Sam Ikenna appears consistently sensible . Personally, I really don't care for all these 'man-on-the-Street' Igbo v Yoruba v Hausa nonsense and I think it is unhelpful and getting out of hand for what Nigeria is facing. It seems the bigger the danger our nation faces the more bigoted, childish, feudal and imbecilic Nigerians get.

I have long concluded that many Nairalanders don't 'get out much'. If they did they would be wise enough to see that we need each other. What should be paramount and delivered in one voice by all Nigerians, if we are politically sophisticated, is the demand that we must gain freedom from a retrogressive centre that sees ordinary Nigerians,  by far the majority, existing like animals while a few, from all corners of Nigeria, loot us blind.
Re: Under Hausas And Yorubas Nigeria Became The Corruption Capital Of The World. by BlackPikiN(m): 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2012
^^^ I get your point.
Hw is Tinubu doing?

Make you no come dey quote Osundefender here. cheesy cheesy
Re: Under Hausas And Yorubas Nigeria Became The Corruption Capital Of The World. by Lasinoh: 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2012
Na de tin wey de vess me with Nigerians and Nairalanders.
Thieves will be accusing thieves. . .
Rogues will be killing rogues.
Useless things wey not get shame.

Competition of arrant stoopidity!
While the world laughs on.
God forbid generational curse.
Tufiakwa!!!!
Re: Under Hausas And Yorubas Nigeria Became The Corruption Capital Of The World. by asorocker: 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2012
What we are witnessing now is the Gradual decline of Nigeria and possibly fall of Nigeria, if you are versed in hisory you remember that both Rome and Soviet Union took the same path where as Rome degraded without any possible solution , the russian were smart enough to facilitate a speedy and peaceful distintegration , howerver Blacks being what they are never learnt any thing both from Soivets and romans , even from the civil war they fought they still believe somehow that the situation can be salvaged , that we can have both core christians and core muslims in 1 country , worst than having communist and capitalist in the same republic and keep patching it till when ?.

A declining theory i believe is tht right from inception Nigeria was born into manageable corruption even fom its days as Royal Niger company , today the corruption has been allowed to eat deep into the fabric of the society and blossomed in to a full scale corruption disease, with increasing poverty in the north and the rapid unmanageable population growth in that region , unrest and dissent has pushed young men in their prime into militancy will this militancy cease or continue , only time will tell. The south is no better off, Gang robbers and touths in the SW , Kindnappers and robbers in the east and militants in the Nigerdelta.
i wish Nigerians can be smart for once and think !!!!
Re: Under Hausas And Yorubas Nigeria Became The Corruption Capital Of The World. by Gbawe: 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2012
BlackPikiN:

^^^ I get your point.
Hw is Tinubu doing?

Make you no come dey quote Osundefender here. cheesy cheesy

Why ask me? Anyway, as far as I know, oga Tinubu dey 'kampe' mentally and physically. Much more than I can say for some folks.
Re: Under Hausas And Yorubas Nigeria Became The Corruption Capital Of The World. by ikeyman00(m): 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2012
@@@@

it funny how the yaribas destroy this country

once again it good to revive the pain once again so those that pretend not to know wake up

if they like u could as well post pic of mugabe nothing will change

some of them has once again show their true colour

she knows herself lipsrsealed
Re: Under Hausas And Yorubas Nigeria Became The Corruption Capital Of The World. by DuduNegro: 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2012
So what does OP want us to do now. . . hand over to Biafra? Wait your turn 2015! Who are you all presenting for candidacy?
Re: Under Hausas And Yorubas Nigeria Became The Corruption Capital Of The World. by Willywilly9: 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2012
The main Corruption started when Awolowo was the Finance Minister
Re: Under Hausas And Yorubas Nigeria Became The Corruption Capital Of The World. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2012
Willy+willy:

The main Corruption started when Awolowo was the Finance Minister

did he steal from your father ?
Re: Under Hausas And Yorubas Nigeria Became The Corruption Capital Of The World. by Willywilly9: 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2012
~Bluetooth:

did he steal from your father ?
yes, and not only from my father but from generation unborn, he stole our common wealth. Awolowo is a Big Thief
Re: Under Hausas And Yorubas Nigeria Became The Corruption Capital Of The World. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2012
Willy+willy:

yes, and not only from my father but from generation unborn, he stole our common wealth. Awolowo is a Big Thief

You are yet to tell me what he stole from you and your generations ?
Re: Under Hausas And Yorubas Nigeria Became The Corruption Capital Of The World. by DuduNegro: 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2012
Awolowo has been introduced. No ibo should go and whine to moderators after this because your Igbos are about to be hammered. stupid pygymies
Re: Under Hausas And Yorubas Nigeria Became The Corruption Capital Of The World. by Willywilly9: 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You are yet to tell me what he stole from you and your generations ?
Awolowo as the Finance Minister, conspired with his Yoruba kinsmen and unleash the worst looting of our National Coffers,
Re: Under Hausas And Yorubas Nigeria Became The Corruption Capital Of The World. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2012
Willy+willy:

Awolowo as the Finance Minister, conspired with his Yoruba kinsmen and unleash the worst looting of our National Coffers,

If your analysis is correct,will you agree that okotie eboh and ngozi iweala are also corrupt because they are finace ministers ? If yes,then I will agree that awolowo is corrupt as you presumed.
Re: Under Hausas And Yorubas Nigeria Became The Corruption Capital Of The World. by ikeyman00(m): 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2012
^^^^
hmmmm i see
Re: Under Hausas And Yorubas Nigeria Became The Corruption Capital Of The World. by Willywilly9: 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2012
~Bluetooth:

If your analysis is correct,will you agree that okotie eboh and ngozi iweala are also corrupt because they are finace ministers ? If yes,then I will agree that awolowo is corrupt as you presumed.
Might be they are corrupt, but the main corruption start when Awolowo as the Finance minister conspired with his bunch of Yoruba Bandict Kinsmen in their quest to produce a Yoruba millionaire descended on our National coffers and looted everything
Re: Under Hausas And Yorubas Nigeria Became The Corruption Capital Of The World. by Kobojunkie: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2012
[size=13pt]@Moderator, please enough of these stu_pid threads in the politics section.[/size] Why allow any tom, Joystick and harry to create one of these every other minute some cruel thought or meaningless babble waddles across their tiny minds?? This section is flooded with this nonsense on a daily basis now . . . what was the Tribalism section created for? I was under the impression it was all so as to separate the generally political from that which is political but still ethnic in focus??
Re: Under Hausas And Yorubas Nigeria Became The Corruption Capital Of The World. by Willywilly9: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2012
ok
Re: Under Hausas And Yorubas Nigeria Became The Corruption Capital Of The World. by auwal87(m): 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2012
blame blame is what killed Nigeria.
Re: Under Hausas And Yorubas Nigeria Became The Corruption Capital Of The World. by lawani: 2:48pm On Feb 15
The problem is you can not make someone President just because of origin. It is not good like that. Yoruba did not fight Biafra until Biafra invaded Yoruba land. Nigeria can work but definitely not as it is currently. It was not Lugard who created the first modern nation for west Africans or what do you mean? The Ijesa are a nation on whose land is almost five million people today. Old Oyo land might contain 150 million people today. Therefore Lord Lugard is not the inventor of nation building in west Africa. If an Igbo man or Edo want to be President they will be President if they work for it. They should not necessarily expect it via quota system or as of right
Re: Under Hausas And Yorubas Nigeria Became The Corruption Capital Of The World. by Igboid: 4:22pm On Feb 15
lawani:
The problem is you can not make someone President just because of origin. It is not good like that. Yoruba did not fight Biafra until Biafra invaded Yoruba land. Nigeria can work but definitely not as it is currently. It was not Lugard who created the first modern nation for west Africans or what do you mean? The Ijesa are a nation on whose land is almost five million people today. Old Oyo land might contain 150 million people today. Therefore Lord Lugard is not the inventor of nation building in west Africa. If an Igbo man or Edo want to be President they will be President if they work for it. They should not necessarily expect it via quota system or as of right

Deflecting blame of Tinubu failure from Yoruba right? Just after you all gloated about being sophisticated in politics and how you will teach Igbos a lesson.
cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Will Fuel Scarcity End In Nigeria? / Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA / Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.