Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

Why Do We Look For Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Do We Look For Jobs (650 Views)

Pushcv Phone Calls For Jobs. / The Best Way To Apply For Jobs Online! / See This Crazy, Unusual Way To Apply For Jobs That Actually Works!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Look For Jobs by salayusuf(f): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2007
hi everyone,please can someone tell me why i can get a job,its hard for me b/cos i have a 3rd class .pls help
Re: Why Do We Look For Jobs by akhis: 12:09am On Oct 26, 2007
Try and start up your personnal business. At that you will excell and Bank's MDs and these companies will be looking for you. Or else forget it. All those that had poor results in school and excelled all did there personnal business. Good luck
Re: Why Do We Look For Jobs by katramodel: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2007
dear safa,
you can really be a third class gradute but still ahve some qualities that migth be real good for most companies,if you think you can work for a modelling firm i think you better do send your cv to katramodelling@mail2world.com.
Re: Why Do We Look For Jobs by mankevo(m): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2007
wink HI 'LANDERS,

Honestly if u have 3rd class in Nigeria,its better 2 start ur own business and /or take up any job and make your landmark there,then u can proudly look out for the BIGGER connected JOB.

One love from LAG kiss kiss
Re: Why Do We Look For Jobs by ooe1: 11:19am On Oct 28, 2007
The moment you put the idea of third class off your mind will be the begining of your success. What degree has the richest man in the world?
Advice: Forget about job and degree for a month and look inside of you for those potentials that can support other peoples needs, look around you for possible resources to start up something, no matter how small and take action.
Hint: You will encounter two enemies "pride" and "procrastination", if you can conquer both of them, see you at the top.
Remember: Nothing good comes easy.
Re: Why Do We Look For Jobs by akumbu: 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2007
sala yusuf:

hi everyone,please can someone tell me why i can get a job,its hard for me b/because i have a 3rd class .please help

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, depends on if you ve been looking at the right direction. But a lot of people have suggestions for u.
katramodel:

dear safa,
you can really be a third class gradute but still ahve some qualities that migth be real good for most companies,if you think you can work for a modelling firm i think you better do send your cv to katramodelling@mail2world.com.
Means she cannot use her brain, not good enough
mankevo:

wink HI 'LANDERS,

Honestly if u have 3rd class in Nigeria,its better 2 start your own business and /or take up any job and make your landmark there,then u can proudly look out for the BIGGER connected JOB.

One love from LAG kiss kiss
nice suggestion
o_oe:

The moment you put the idea of third class off your mind will be the begining of your success. What degree has the richest man in the world?
Advice: Forget about job and degree for a month and look inside of you for those potentials that can support other peoples needs, look around you for possible resources to start up something, no matter how small and take action.
Hint: You will encounter two enemies "pride" and "procrastination", if you can conquer both of them, see you at the top.
Remember: Nothing good comes easy.

well spoken

@ poster, u ve heard id all.
If you are thinking towards all the good suggestions above, then so many of us can be of help in suggesting different kinds of business u can go into, some of the business will require you to save the money wasted on browsing for jobs and attending bank interviews.
let the house know when u make up your mind to look at the right direction and xpect good business ideas and plans from us.
goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Web Content Job For Youth Corper / Bankphb, Is It The Place To Be / Have You Recieved Your November Alowee From Nysc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.