Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Power Supply To Hit 9,000mw In December, Nnaji Promises - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Supply To Hit 9,000mw In December, Nnaji Promises (6141 Views)

Fed Govt Plans 2,000mw In 15 Months, Says Fashola-the Nation / Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari / Power Generation Drops By 1,000MW Due To Gas Pipeline Vandalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Supply To Hit 9,000mw In December, Nnaji Promises by chudieg(m): 11:13am On Feb 20, 2012
Pls last week, i saw in AIT news flash that the same Minister of Power promised 6,000megawatts by Dec 2012 and now he is promising 9,000megawatts. I dont get it, is it that AIT made a mistake or that the Minister has made a new promise maybe after reviewing that the initial 6000megawatts target is too small.
Re: Power Supply To Hit 9,000mw In December, Nnaji Promises by blacksta(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2012
hahaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa

I promise Nigerians bad leadership IF i am made president.
Re: Power Supply To Hit 9,000mw In December, Nnaji Promises by Legitimate: 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2012
No more promises, just deliver and tell us your achievement angry
Re: Power Supply To Hit 9,000mw In December, Nnaji Promises by beespak7(m): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2012
Na today?

Were we not promised that in yr 2000? abegi we don wise, we are used to their lies. Even nairalander engeniers that are insiders in the power industry have already enlingtened us why its practically not possibly to hit the 4000mw goal not to talk of 6000mw abi na 9000mw .
Re: Power Supply To Hit 9,000mw In December, Nnaji Promises by DisGuy: 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2012
31 July

wetin be scores?
Re: Power Supply To Hit 9,000mw In December, Nnaji Promises by Kobojunkie: 12:56am On Aug 01, 2012
seunlayi: let's wait till december and see. But for now, i'm enjoying electricity, i last use my gen during the last strike. Thank you nerc

You decided to fold your arms and wait, like Nigerians are known for doing.Guess what? You ain't getting 9000MW this December and mostly likely because rather than put the pressure on your leaders to fulfill their own promises to you, you decided to sit on the siddon look.

But here's the kicker, by the end of the year, they would have spent about 100% of the money budgetted for this promise, and maybe more. If you get a refund, that will be a miracle.
Re: Power Supply To Hit 9,000mw In December, Nnaji Promises by Zutchy: 2:45am On Aug 01, 2012
Kobojunkie:

You decided to fold your arms and wait, like Nigerians are known for doing.Guess what? You ain't getting 9000MW this December and mostly likely because rather than put the pressure on your leaders to fulfill their own promises to you, you decided to sit on the siddon look.

But here's the kicker, by the end of the year, they would have spent about 100% of the money budgetted for this promise, and maybe more. If you get a refund, that will be a miracle.
Mr KOBOJUNKIE or whatever the f**k your name is,we know your the worst of them all,the leader of the pack that does not want this country to progress due to political inclinations,but guess what,this bunch of technocratic individuals who happen to lead us this time around,"fortunately" are going to clear your doubt and make people see what simpletons you are,come December we are all going to be rejoicing here and you bloody pessimistic motherf**k*rs are going to be gnashing your teeths in frustration,just you watch,JUST YOU WATCH!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Power Supply To Hit 9,000mw In December, Nnaji Promises by PhysicsQED(m): 4:30am On Aug 01, 2012
I get that he wants to stress that they are indeed working hard to tackle the electricity problem and resolve it as quickly as possible, but all of Jonathan's ministers, not just Dr. Nnaji, should try and keep the promises to a minimum. Nigerians are probably fed up with promises by now.

2 Likes

Re: Power Supply To Hit 9,000mw In December, Nnaji Promises by DisGuy: 12:36am On Dec 27, 2012
pishoooon
Re: Power Supply To Hit 9,000mw In December, Nnaji Promises by ballabriggs: 12:47am On Dec 27, 2012
Zutchy: Mr KOBOJUNKIE or whatever the f**k your name is,we know your the worst of them all,the leader of the pack that does not want this country to progress due to political inclinations,but guess what,this bunch of technocratic individuals who happen to lead us this time around,"fortunately" are going to clear your doubt and make people see what simpletons you are,come December we are all going to be rejoicing here and you bloody pessimistic motherf**k*rs are going to be gnashing your teeths in frustration,just you watch,JUST YOU WATCH!!!!!!!!!!

O boy, you still dey alive? December done reach O. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Power Supply To Hit 9,000mw In December, Nnaji Promises by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 27, 2012
GEJ!!!!!!!!!!! PDP!!! Nigeria's power supply has hit 9000 kilowatts lmao!!!
Re: Power Supply To Hit 9,000mw In December, Nnaji Promises by egift(m): 7:54am On Dec 27, 2012
This is December where is it? And he is wondering why we think he is slow. So many useless promises. Soon he will make another and his sycophants will blame us for not believing.

Have you forgotten the promise in April to destroy Boko Haram in June?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uduaghan Explains N7.4b Asaba Airport Expenditure / / The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.