Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,048 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

Online University BSc. Degrees In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online University BSc. Degrees In Nigeria (38348 Views)

Proliferation Of First Class Degrees In Private Varsities The PUNCH / Ordering Transcripts Online - University Of Ibadan / Online University Mathematics; A New Section Of Mathsvillage.org (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online University BSc. Degrees In Nigeria by MisterNRC(m): 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2012
Mister NRC:

I kid you not! if you get an 'online' degree  from 'online courses', just be sure that you have crossed the line barrier for NYSC certificates. This is because the Ministry of Education refuses to recognise anyone who did an online top-up for degree for any reason whatsoever except unless you have a student visa in your kpali(which you will still present as documentation).
But having crossed out that obstacle, employers are ready to employ given that you have that foreign degree and you must be good at what you do else, no room for lazy man.

All man must start from somewhere. POSTER was advised to get his hands dirty by sharpening the skills gained in HND. With the plethora of information on the internet these days, he can be in collaboration with up-to-date CS syllabi and information.(Assuming PCHN is operating in a humanly manner.) get like-minded friends/colleagues and start something with them,you never can tell where it will lead. you dont need to wait for the opportunity, you have to make something happen. I was in the same shoes but i managed to surround myself with some of the best heads NIIT could offer and we did some preety amazing stuff which hasn't been rivalled in that part of Lag (atleast in the last 5years) before all-man relocated to greater things.

I replied the above to an existing post on NL,
Well, the marketability of your courses depends on the stuff you actually learnt and can implement from it.

lond07:

Disappointedly, the poster's question has not been answered. I hope somebody will be able to do that. Though not so relevant to me but I'm just curious to know if the certificate/degree is recognised by recruiters/employers

You will be surprised that the degree is recognised by recruiters atleast those ones with good exposure to international standards but like i have said earlier, just forget NYSC if you want to embark on the online course option(you might probably want to apply for the exempt option afterwards, grin). For the schools that offer online degrees, UK schools( try Hertsfordshire: they have been having good reviews. Try Coventy and Open University UK, they are also very good. ALso try to go visit the British Council for more information, they will organise the exams and "sometimes" the course-wares.(atleast in my case they did)
Re: Online University BSc. Degrees In Nigeria by GeorgeD1(m): 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2012
this is getting very interesting.

hmmmm! almost making up my mind already!
Re: Online University BSc. Degrees In Nigeria by isaayas: 8:45am On Feb 27, 2012
interesting
Re: Online University BSc. Degrees In Nigeria by adeptniyi(m): 12:23am On Nov 25, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
hi guys don't even think of noun or dlc ui, its all trash. i have an in tel on how anybody can bag a degree in 15months or 24months. have you heard about smc university Switzerland their BBA is 15 months and cost effective 250k
Australia institute of business is next for 2years.
do you know of what a top-up is in the uk educational system? it means you can convert your HND to bsc in just a year. there is a professional course from the uk now getting popular in Nigeria that you can do and get ur bsc from 80 European university within a year, affirmatively Sunderland now accepts any qcf level 5 diploma directly to their final year, the qcf level is equivalent to HND in the uk and i can give u information on how to get it within 7 months, a top u that takes a year at most uk universities now 4 months in two world class universities in India ten times affordable than studying in Nigeria. imagine getting certified as a pharmacist technician in six months by national health association in USA and a nationally accredited college in USA. i can tell how to get five MBAs from any uk universities within 7months at a time. reeach me on 08031506160 or wellborncollege@gmx.com. will be glad to be of help

1 Like

Re: Online University BSc. Degrees In Nigeria by GeorgeD1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
how true is this info?
Re: Online University BSc. Degrees In Nigeria by adeptniyi(m): 2:24am On Dec 02, 2013
it's simple! you can bag a bachelor of business administration from a swiss accredited university in 15 months.
Australia institute of business in 24months. Bachelors degree from up to 80 European university in just 2yrs through professional certification then top it up to a conventional degree eg Hertfordshire , Sunderland, monad , mahathma ghandi, ashworth university. for more u can reach me on 08031506160
uk minimum duration for bsc is 3yrs and msc 1yr, i can tell u how to bag the same quality assured and accredited bachelors degree in 2yrs and msc in 6months

1 Like

Re: Online University BSc. Degrees In Nigeria by adeptniyi(m): 2:33am On Dec 02, 2013
pharmacist technician 6 months double certification from ashworth college USA and National Health Association , USA for 120k for more call adeniyi on:08031506160
Re: Online University BSc. Degrees In Nigeria by EngrKem: 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
adeptniyi:
pharmacist technician 6 months double certification from ashworth college USA and National Health Association , USA for 120k for more call adeniyi on:08031506160

Like seriously n u don't need to be in the US? And if u wanna be in the US after?
Re: Online University BSc. Degrees In Nigeria by dsweetest(m): 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
adeptniyi:
it's simple! you can bag a bachelor of business administration from a swiss accredited university in 15 months.
Australia institute of business in 24months. Bachelors degree from up to 80 European university in just 2yrs through professional certification then top it up to a conventional degree eg Hertfordshire , Sunderland, monad , mahathma ghandi, ashworth university. for more u can reach me on 08031506160
uk minimum duration for bsc is 3yrs and msc 1yr, i can tell u how to bag the same quality assured and accredited bachelors degree in 2yrs and msc in 6months

Are you serious? How can I get more info on this? Is there a website I can check or Whatsapp??
Re: Online University BSc. Degrees In Nigeria by SUXXI(m): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2021
University of the people is a very good online degree university.
U can google it

(1) (2) (Reply)

150 Courses Unaccredited In Nigerian Universities — FULL LIST / Top 15 Most Selected Courses By Students In JAMB UTME 2017 / Meet Nwobodo Favour Chismidi: UNN Graduate Who Is A Polyglot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.