Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (115212 Views)

Poll: Is self-service a sin?

Yes: 68% (73 votes)
No: 19% (21 votes)
I don't know: 11% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by solelymade: 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2012
Dis issue is not as confusing as it seems. firstly, i will not pass judgement on issues not clearly define by d bible. alot of perception to dis. u can choose to judge frm various perspective. Ps. Chris has had some pretty good teaching to buttress d benefits of God's kingdom however on issues like dis a golden silience would have been better. ponder over it but dont declare what is sin and what is not. D road to hell is so broad to accommodate thought like dis.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by brainpulse: 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2012
2 Timothy 4

1I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

2Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

5But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

This is Paul's writing to timothy the beloved because He knows heresies of this kind will surely come and its the duty of true children of God to conderm them. We will leave the preacher to God but his words, we have a duty to conderm when its not inline with what the spirit of God wants.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by brainpulse: 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2012
solelymade:

Dis issue is not as confusing as it seems. firstly, i will not pass judgement on issues not clearly define by d bible. alot of perception to dis. u can choose to judge frm various perspective. Ps. Chris has had some pretty good teaching to buttress d benefits of God's kingdom however on issues like dis a golden silience would have been better. ponder over it but dont declare what is sin and what is not. D road to hell is so broad to accommodate thought like dis.

This are little sins that could destroy a ministry of 20 years and can lead million of souls to hell. If you are truely born again and you read your bible very well read the epistle of bro paul to corinth and see our he conderm the false teachings and all of his epistle he doesnt hide is feelings at all when it comes to the truth about God's word.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by favouredjb(f): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2012
joagbaje is as fake as they come,i cant blv the way he's dodging questions
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by solelymade: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2012
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by debosky(m): 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2012
Make una stop your argument and listen to Jennifer's request above. grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by coogar: 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2012
wamahbaby:

jeniferfred777@yahoo.in
Hello
My name is jenifer i saw your
profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more,
and i want you to send an email
to my email address so that i
can give you my picture for you
to know whom i am.
Here is my email
address(jeniferfred777@yahoo.in)
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to
my email address above.
(Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but
love matters alot in life).
please mail me in my
private box not in the site
ok thanks

f@cking hell, buzugee's stalkers are here again.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by sylve11: 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2012
this is a serious matter! sad cool
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by buzugee(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2012
debosky:

Make una stop your argument and listen to Jennifer's request above. grin grin
coogar:

f@cking hell, buzugee's stalkers are here again.
grin grin yall got jokes
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by brainpulse: 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2012
sylve11:

this is a serious matter! sad cool
When it has to do with peoples lives on the road to perdiction
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Alylola: 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2012
years ago, a group of young students that came(from africa) to study in europe got converted; they were asked by the pastor 2 avoid sexual sin and if they could not cop, they had to marry, but most of them came 2 study and they could not just marry like that, so they tried; they all fell gradually into hidden "sexual" sin except one who was still standing; then on one sunday service, the pastor announced that he got a revelation that he should cast out "spiritual wifes and husbands" out of some people in the church; the young man who was still standing shouted from where he was sitting "no pastor, God cannot do that! that's the onlything that makes me stand; am not ready for marriage and it will be impossible for me to copwithout a woman, no, God cannot do that!"

at first sight, some people may believe that there can be a reason or excuse to accept or tolerate some "things" that are considered as sin or wrong; and this young man seems to have a good excuse here; but God who knows everything still gave the revelation to the pastor to cast out those spirits; God could have looked at the fact that if the spirit is casted out of the young man, he may fall into sexual sin as he is not ready to marry;
the same way, some people may have good reasons 2 practice self-service, but those reasons do not "erase" the word of God concerning the issu; if the word of God says that self-service is a sin, then no matter what excuse that can be brought out, self-service will always be a sin until the word of God changes; times and seasons change, but the word of God remains the same, and that's where believers should be carreful for if they move according 2 seasons, they may end up with another gospel; it is man who should do his best to fit in the word by putting it into practice and not the word changing to fit or suit men;

be blessed!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by solelymade: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2012
brainpulse:

This are little sins that could destroy a ministry of 20 years and can lead million of souls to hell. If you are truely born again and you read your bible very well read the epistle of bro paul to corinth and see our he conderm the false teachings and all of his epistle he doesnt hide is feelings at all when it comes to the truth about God's word.
Man i won't criticize a supposed Man of God because he made a supposed wrong call. I look at d brightier side of a man. U cant deny he has made meaningful pungent remarks about d true word of God. Also, no sin is small.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by AntiPastChris(m): 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2012
when are the gerry curl kings going to wake up to the false teacher in a white suite

check this link for all who love this devil

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-875713.0.html#msg10238004

Eph 5:3 (NIV) But among you there must not be even a hint of intimate immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people.
Rom 14:12-13 (NIV) So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God. Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling-block or obstacle in your brother's way.

1Th 4:2-8 (NIV) For you know what instructions we gave you by the authority of the Lord Jesus. It is God's will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid intimate immorality; that each of you should learn to control his own body in a way that is holy and honorable, not in passionate lust like the heathen, who do not know God,  For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life. Therefore, he who rejects this instruction does not reject man but God, who gives you his Holy Spirit.

John 8:32 (NIV) "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
Here is the specific Scripture that set me free, when it finally dawned on me what it meant:
1 Peter 4:1-2 (NIV) Therefore, since Christ suffered in his body, arm yourselves also with the same attitude, because he who has suffered in his body is done with sin. As a result, he does not live the rest of his earthly life for evil human desires, but rather for the will of God.

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by brainpulse: 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2012
If a believer can come out and tell me that he can't do without se*x*ual sin, unholy act then he is not truely a bliever.
You can do without it, if other people are doing without it. the devil paints a false picture in our minds and tells us that God didnt mention it in the bible, that since you r the one doing it urselve it's not a sin, the way he painted the picture to Eve just exactly, exactly like that. If you are led by the spirit of God you will surely know and you will cast all unholy act against God.

Romans 12:1-2 (NIV)

Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by buzugee(m): 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2012
solelymade:

Man i won't criticize a supposed Man of God because he made a supposed wrong call. I look at d brightier side of a man. U cant deny he has made meaningful pungent remarks about d true word of God. Also, no sin is small.
and he is a man of God because you say so ? do you know by virtue of him owning that church and knowing full well the scriptures (i am assuming he knows his scriptures very well), that makes him a man of satan. if he knows his scriptures as you all say he does, then he must have come across 2 very poignant scriptures from God

1) ACTS 17 VS 24 - 'The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands'. basically what the lord is telling you here is that he does not sanction organized religion or organized gatherings in his name. if you flout this obvious wish of God and go ahead and build a church anyway, are you a man of God ? God is not in your church so who are yall worshipping in these churches cuz the lord has adamantly said he is not in chuches built by human hands.

SO THAT BEGGARS THE QUESTION. IF THE LORD DOES NOT WANT US IN CHURCHES, HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO WIN SOULS FOR HIM. WHICH BRINGS ME TO NUMBER

2) LUKE 14 VS 23 ' 'Go out to the roads and country lanes and make them come in, so that my house will be full.'.  what the lord is telling you here is that he needs you to be on the streets preaching to those who need salvation. the weak, the meek, the distressed, the troubled, the needy, the hungry, the oppressed, the depressed, the suppressed, the people who really need the salvation. you know, the type of people whom these organized churches try to keep out of their doors because they dont have enough money to buy the right clothes or enough money to pay tithes or enough money to afford a bus trip to the church, or enough money to even eat let alone come to some church.

I HOPE I HAVE CONVINCED YALL THAT YOU ARE STEEPED IN FOLLY, VANITY, MAN PLEASING, TIME WASTING, GOD OFFENDING act by going to a church
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by jamiucoke: 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2012
yea ! i watched the video .i am surprised and disappointed.thank God i also know the scripture.masturbation is a sin of the flesh.God hates sin no matter how small the sin may be !
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by AntiPastChris(m): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2012
buzugee how are you
so how is the mission going i am not the CIA
i would not come and kill you i live in the UK
you not my enemy the gerry curl king is??
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
did you like the video i posted on youtube this has started a fire i will post more in the future
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Demainman1: 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2012
Self-service is not a sin jor. When I am doing it i am only thinking about the tithe and offering money from my church members. Yansh and bobbi na the last thing on my my in such moments grin grin

In PastorChrisName - Amiiin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by onyekapray: 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2012
The Word of God is clear on burning issues as this and that is why Apostle Paul did warn the Corinthian church that it is better to marry than to burn. By burning here, it implies being overtaken and consumed in your lust and that is why as a single and you are not able to control your sexual lusts and appetite, it is advisable that u get married.
By and large and without mincing words, what ever it is that does not glory God is SIN and in unmistakeable terms, Self gratification aka, Self-Servicing or Masturbate(although a larger percentage of both male and female indulge in it) is a sin and is the work of the flesh. We need to call a spade a spade and make sure that we are not trying in any form to paint sin.
I advise that we know the truth and for the man of God to say such a thing, it does show that we are in the last days really and that we need to pray for our pastors so that they dont fall as many are already speaking blasphemy.
Judgment must first begin in the house of the Lord and therefore, I put it to all that as we defile the temple of the living God, which is our bodies, Gos has promised to destroy us. So it behoves on us who are still in the habit of masturbating to desist from it and live in holiness with the fear of God.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by buzugee(m): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2012
Anti-PastChris:

buzugee how are you
so how is the mission going i am not the CIA
i would not come and kill you i live in the UK
you not my enemy the gerry curl king is??
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
did you like the video i posted on youtube this has started a fire i will post more in the future
oh yeah nice video  grin grin what is with your personal vendetta with chris ? did he take ya tithe money and misappropriate it into buying a bentley ?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by rhymz(m): 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2012
rhymz:

Pastor Chris was very right in his submissions, if you say it is a sin against God please root your claims from the bible and not your own set moral principles.
Show in the bible where it was condemned or even talked about directly as a sin. I am surprised as well that inspite of the bible's very strong and clear condemnation of pervasive sex, it gave a very uncomfortable silence to the issue of Ma.$.turbation, a $exual act that obviously was even more prevalent amongst humans than say homosexuality and their likes. Could it be for a reason he chose not to give any direct or clear reference to the act of ma$turbation as a sin?. I believe it is more a question of the thoughts behind the act and not the act itself, for the act is almost a natural impulsion not any more differnt than a response to urination. This leads us to ask the very important question that no one has asked: IS IT BIOLOGICALLY POSSIBLE TO ma$turbate WITHOUT THE IMPUT OR STIMULUS OF WHAT GOES ON IN THE MIND? To put it succinctly:IS IT MEDICALLY POSSIBLE TO self-service WITHOUT LUST IN ONE'S HEART OR BEING THE STIMULANT.
That way, we can all come to an agreenent. But if we are to go by what the bible says, then we can conclude that at some point it can be a sin and at another point it is not a sin. And the bible has no dedicated chapter or verse that says anything specifically to deal with the act of self-service, let us get that fact clear. Whatever it is that is said about the act, are inferences and conclusions(which could be right or wrong) from other verses dedicated to the condemnation of other pervasive sex and in their case, they were explicitely mentioned.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by teewai27: 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2012
The problem with many nigerians is that we think we know too much bible.we focus on condemning other just cos it mkes us feel good n righteous. The thing we miss is a personal relatnshp with God which cant be attained if we spend most of our time picking on other xtians. So what if pastor chris said that? Does it make it right or wrong?if u masturbate n ure looking for someone to quote so u feel justified, look within urself. How do u feel wen u do it, ?or after uve done it?does the holy spirit condemn u?im sure many xtians feel guilty afterwards. Dats enuf reason to stop it. Its not about a pastor, its about u and ur God.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Gideonyte(m): 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2012
Is Masturbation a Sin According to the Bible?

PLEASE WATCH!!!!!

(i) 3 mins video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FijAyBvAPt0&feature=related

(ii) 4 mins video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdlrafVLlg4&feature=related
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by rhymz(m): 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2012
rhymz:

Pastor Chris was very right in his submissions, if you say it is a sin against God please root your claims from the bible and not your own set moral principles.
Show in the bible where it was condemned or even talked about directly as a sin. I am surprised as well that inspite of the bible's very strong and clear condemnation of pervasive sex, it gave a very uncomfortable silence to the issue of Ma.$.turbation, a $exual act that obviously was even more prevalent amongst humans than say homosexuality and their likes. Could it be for a reason he chose not to give any direct or clear reference to the act of ma$turbation as a sin?. I believe it is more a question of the thoughts behind the act and not the act itself, for the act is almost a natural impulsion not any more differnt than a response to urination. This leads us to ask the very important question that no one has asked: IS IT BIOLOGICALLY POSSIBLE TO ma$turbate WITHOUT THE IMPUT OR STIMULUS OF WHAT GOES ON IN THE MIND? To put it succinctly:IS IT MEDICALLY POSSIBLE TO self-service WITHOUT LUST IN ONE'S HEART OR BEING THE STIMULANT.
That way, we can all come to an agreenent. But if we are to go by what the bible says, then we can conclude that at some point it can be a sin and at another point it is not a sin. And the bible has no dedicated chapter or verse that says anything specifically to deal with the act of self-service, let us get that fact clear. Whatever it is that is said about the act, are inferences and conclusions(which could be right or wrong) from other verses dedicated to the condemnation of other pervasive sex and in their case, they were explicitely mentioned.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Chinom(m): 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2012
Can you sanctimonuos buffon tell me what is a sin about masturbation?. Who is hurt by the practise ?. Masturbation does not stop after you're married. Most married men and women still do masturbate. The bible and Koran is open to all sorts of interpretation. There is nothing wrong with what Pastor Chris said. SIN is killing your fellow human being in the name of God.
Masturbation is NOT a sin. It's a very personal matter. The individual decides if it's right for him/her or not.

P/S. NL is getting too slow for me. Admin, do something about that.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by rhymz(m): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2012
teewai27:

The problem with many nigerians is that we think we know too much bible.we focus on condemning other just cos it mkes us feel good n righteous. The thing we miss is a personal relatnshp with God which cant be attained if we spend most of our time picking on other xtians. So what if pastor chris said that? Does it make it right or wrong?if u self-service n ure looking for someone to quote so u feel justified, look within urself. How do u feel wen u do it, ?or after uve done it?does the holy spirit condemn u?im sure many xtians feel guilty afterwards. Dats enuf reason to stop it. Its not about a pastor, its about u and ur God.
what exactly is your point? It is sin if you feel bad after jerking off and not a sin if one is not remorseful. If that is the logic then be rest assured that a lot of people feel damn good about both before and after doing it, that is why they go back to do it.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by MOILOVINA: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2012
hahahahaha I laugh in latin. It is not a SIN. It is a matter of choice, i know a lot of married couples that engage in it. Theyactually encourage each other to indulge in it for pure satisfaction a nd to avoid infidelity. next una go talk say head na sin. It is a matter of how u feel wen you do it. if u feel condemmed then stop.
Pastor Chris carry go norrin do you.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by niddamugu(m): 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2012
teewai27:

The problem with many nigerians is that we think we know too much bible.we focus on condemning other just cos it mkes us feel good n righteous. The thing we miss is a personal relatnshp with God which cant be attained if we spend most of our time picking on other xtians. So what if pastor chris said that? Does it make it right or wrong?if u self-service n ure looking for someone to quote so u feel justified, look within urself. How do u feel wen u do it, ?or after uve done it?does the holy spirit condemn u?im sure many xtians feel guilty afterwards. Dats enuf reason to stop it. Its not about a pastor, its about u and ur God.

Why do we then condemn the Govt? Christianity is all about the Wisdom (Christ) of God. Read James 3v17: "But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy". Let us call a spade a spade, I watched the videos (2mins & 8mins), there were no scriptural references to his utterances. They were purely "head knowledge", mere talk, no power behind the words. This is purely HERESY - Chris Oyakhilome has erred and needs to ask God for forgiveness. He should remove the "African Leaders Mentality" (ego & pride) from his mind and ask God for help.

MOI LOVINA:

hahahahaha I laugh in latin. It is not a SIN. It is a matter of choice, i know a lot of married couples that engage in it. Theyactually encourage each other to indulge in it for pure satisfaction a nd to avoid infidelity. next una go talk say head na sin. It is a matter of how u feel wen you do it. if u feel condemmed then stop.
Pastor Chris carry go norrin do you.

Couples? Where did they get that from? Is it not from watching (or past views of) pornographic materials? Wise up pal, God is not (and cannot be) mocked.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by slayer01: 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
some te wong!!!!.
, i feel  mas,turbati-on is wrong
on a lighter note, what if a wife gives her husband a hand job  is it still wanki.ng?, or u finger f-uck ur wife?.

i believe if u have the HOLYSPIRIT in you, HE will lead you right in good  n evil
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Natasha2(f): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2012
It seems some folks are following their pastors and not God, Sioyou think because he is a pastor he can never be wrong? Holy sh1t  which wan be unclean habit and sin unto God again? If something is unclean how on earth will it not be a sin unto God?  undecided , rhymes what he said was wrong, period, does masturbation give glory to God? why do most people find different ways to stop masturbating if its so much of a nice thing?  
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Chinom(m): 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2012
What is wrong with the word Ma*sTurbati-on that moderator has to change it to "self service". Every where i used the real word in my earlier comment was replaced with "self service". E be like say moderator dey deeper life. A beg, there is nothing wrong with the real wrong and nothing wrong with the act itself.
Can some deeper life soul here answer slayer-01's question :If a wife gives her husband a hand job, is it still a sin?.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by rhymz(m): 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2012
Natasha,,:

It seems some folks are following their pastors and not God, Sioyou think because he is a pastor he can never be wrong? Holy sh1t  which wan be unclean habit and sin unto God again? If something is unclean how on earth will it not be a sin unto God?  undecided , rhymes what he said was wrong, period, does self-service give glory to God? why do most people find different ways to stop self-servicing if its so much of a nice thing?  
seriously you guys need to stop this nonense of thinking that just because I happen to support the pastor's stance on this, I am following him or sth. I am not even a member of Christ Embassy let alone follow him like an idole.
I am challenging you to give us bible chapters or verses where it is said that ma$turbation is a sin against. Where?? Quote it na. I care less about whether you feel it is right or wrong, the fact is, does the bible say it is a sin against God? The answer is an emphatical NO!!
It is a bad habit is different from it is a sin against God. People should learn to argue with open minds and in the right context. Bible has no provision for its condemnation, it is very obvious if you open your mind to see it. Pastor Chris got it very right. It is not a sin before God, ar least the bible never said it was, no matter how disgusted you feel it is, that is the fact. No add and no comot

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (31) (Reply)

Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.