Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Affected by job withdrawal, how do yo cope? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Affected by job withdrawal, how do yo cope? (902 Views)

10 Funny Google Search Terms By Job Seekers In Nigeria. / Biggest CV And Resume Blunders Made By Job Seekers And How To Avoid Them / 8 Funny Google Search Terms By Job Seekers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affected by job withdrawal, how do yo cope? by winnieG1(m): 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2012
it is very sadening that either our friends or family members has been experiencing hard times as a result of banking reforms, jobs are being withdrawn every now and then, imagine laying off more than 90% of workers in a single branch of oceanic bank, intercontinental banks, the list continues, so if you are affected, please share your experience.
Re: Affected by job withdrawal, how do yo cope? by pku(f): 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2012
A very touchy situation indeed. A friend called me late last month weeping profusely over the phone. She explained that she got a mail in her box
requesting them to meet on a weekend somewhere in V'I and she thought it was going to be a Training or briefing on the recent happenings in the
bank. Only for them to get there and the person who attended to them just ranted about nothing in particular only to be handed letters of disengagement.

This lady has put in over 13 yrs with this bank and this is killing her! Only God knows when they will be paid their entitlements at least this will enable her
find something to do on her own. She complained bitterly about idleness which she has never been used to for years.
Re: Affected by job withdrawal, how do yo cope? by winnieG1(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2012
I had 3 of my friends disengaged in 1 branch of Oceanic bank.
1 of them was made a Manager and transfered to another branch. this happened just a week he relocated and paid house rent.

(1) (Reply)

We Are In Need Of A Marketing Personnel / Police Ict Proffessional Update / Data Entry Clerks Needed At At University Research Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.