Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father (26528 Views)

Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital / Heartless Parents Torture Their Baby For "Witchcraft" (Photos) / R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by member479760: 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2012
Zina na ibo!
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by humblebee: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2012
child: mummy where is daddy.
mom: that's him looking like a goat over there
child: don't abuse my dad like that now, can you abuse your own dad like that too?
mom: well, i just did
child: i don't understand
mom: go and ask your father or sorry i meant your grandfather  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2012
That baby's hairline is crazy tho!
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Harbb: 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2012
Damn!!! What an abomination!
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by UyiIredia(m): 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2012
$hit. Anyways, the baby is innocent. Anybody that likes can condemn the baby.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2012
Haba! Useless man, stupid, barbaric, idiot,senseless HE-GOAT.
What a generation/family of fools.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by In4MATIC1: 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2012
Hewww, no solution is pleasant, an abominable act like this its best both families sit down and talk about it. But wait why are people always quick to blame someone else for our sins? If not an uncle it is the devil or the mother or even the girl, whereas the hegoat that spilled the seeds claims innocence.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2012
Her claim that I am the first man in his life is also a big lie. This is because she was not a virgin when I slept with her. I am an adult and I know how it feels like with a virgin." grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2012
3 LITTLE BIRDS, SITTING ON THE WALL. grin
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by SailorXY: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2012
how is zina an ibo name? what does it mean in ibo, mr?
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by JimmyBoy1: 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2012
Curse squared
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by bella08(f): 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2012
Dis bullshit men angry
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Beync(f): 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2012
Spits on the father
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2012
Degenerate. He should be castrated.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by cap28: 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2012
nigeria needs a welfare system that caters for the poor so that these type of incidents stop.

If this girl and her mother had access to a minimum amount of money to keep them from desperation, the hopeless father could not have sunk his dirty claws into his own daughter.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by WARYZ(m): 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2012
Can u imagine,it even happened in my estate(jakande estate,close to mile 2)am gonna look 4 dat man nd beat the hell ot of him.he even said he had no remours watsoever.God 4giv him though.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2012
cap28:

nigeria needs a welfare system that caters for the poor so that these type of incidents stop.

If this girl and her mother had access to a minimum amount of money to keep them from desperation, the hopeless father could not have sunk his dirty claws into his own daughter.

This is not about poverty. Normal people don't sleep with their own daughters even if they are desperately poor.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by yme1(f): 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2012
My goodness
what is this? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by freecocoa(f): 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2012
Na wa o,know of a boy in one of my friend's village who was conceived exact same way with the boy in this story,they say his mother has tried killing him severally but the boy no dey gree die,may God deliver this world.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Lasinoh: 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2012
From the mother's name you can tell what part of Nigeria this kind of 'business' booms.
It is good to keep track of statistics I tellya!  cheesy
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2012
Lasinoh:

From the mother's name you can tell what part of Nigeria this kind of 'business' booms.
It is good to keep track of statistics I tellya!  cheesy

Igbo woman!!!! cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Trouble maker.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Psaalmuel(m): 12:02am On Feb 21, 2012
Having sex in hell,wat a stupid man,
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Lasinoh: 12:05am On Feb 21, 2012
Aigbofa:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Trouble maker.

Aigbofa, stop adding triba-racism to my posts o!
I dun wanna spend 5 days in "purgatory" again o!
Hehn!  tongue
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 21, 2012
Aigbofa:

This is not about poverty. Normal people don't sleep with their own daughters even if they are desperately poor.

It was because of poverty that she went to her dad’s place in the first place. The article said she was hoping for a better life for herself that’s why she insisted on living with the father. If she wasn’t so poor, she wouldn’t have been desperate to go live with a stranger who happens to be a disgusting sexual predator!
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by HighChief4(m): 12:12am On Feb 21, 2012
Lasinoh:

Aigofa, stop adding triba-racism to my posts o!
I dun wanna spend 5 days in "purgatory" again o!
Hehn! tongue

Blazay been a long time. When are you gonna oil my diccckk?
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by hbrednic: 12:14am On Feb 21, 2012
super story,next
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 21, 2012
ileobatojo:

It was because of poverty that she went to her dad’s place in the first place. The article said she was hoping for a better life for herself that’s why she insisted on living with the father. If she wasn’t so poor, she wouldn’t have been desperate to go live with a stranger who happens to be a disgusting intimate predator!

There is no condition, economic or otherwise that should justify a father sleeping with his own daughter.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Lasinoh: 12:19am On Feb 21, 2012
High_Chief:

Blazay been a long time. When are you gonna oil my diccckk?

Hmmmm'nnn!!!!!
U know I do it reeeaaaaal sweeeeeeet n' guuuuud too!
Especially 'em salty balls. wink

You sef dey forbid to chop my toto ?
E sweet o!
Star 69 London Xmas special! wink
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 21, 2012
Aigbofa:

There is no condition, economic or otherwise that should justify a father sleeping with her own daughter.

Lol. You know what? Don’t worry about it, I can see reading comprehension is your problem. As you were.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by toyemz(f): 12:34am On Feb 21, 2012
The father cum rapist(13 year old child!!) cum goat is  a first class perve.rt

He is not safe to be around children oh

horrible sad story for the child and mum
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 21, 2012
There's always something to blame for gross misconduct.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 21, 2012
ileobatojo:

Lol. You know what? Don’t worry about it, I can see reading comprehension is your problem. As you were.

What a dunce. What has poverty got to do with somebody sleeping with his daughter? So, if a girl or a woman is poor she run the risk of being rap.ed by her father? Olodo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Who Killed Uber Driver And Stole His Car, Arrested. Photos / Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute / NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.