Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father (26531 Views)

Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital / Heartless Parents Torture Their Baby For "Witchcraft" (Photos) / R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by agiboma(f): 12:56am On Feb 21, 2012
very wicked man
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by macjive01: 1:08am On Feb 21, 2012
YORUBA AT IT AGAIN!!!!!!! 

THE INNOCENT MUM IS IGBO MARRIED TO A YORUBA,  .  . . . . while the child is a fuc.kard bas.t.ard  .  . this na yoruba trait! if in doubt ask BABA SEGE 

grin grin grin grin
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 21, 2012
Aigbofa:

What a dunce. What has poverty got to do with somebody sleeping with his daughter? So, if a girl or a woman is poor she run the risk of being rap.ed by her father? Olodo.

Lmao! Don’t hurt yourself trying to understand written English okay. Just sit down and give those sparse brain cells a break. Lol
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 21, 2012
ileobatojo:

Lmao! Don’t hurt yourself trying to understand written English okay. Just sit down and give those sparse brain cells a break. Lol

You are a dunce. Even if you can read English, it is obvious you have the intelligence of a two year old.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 21, 2012
Okay, for anyone else who may be confused about the meaning of
cap28:

nigeria needs a welfare system that caters for the poor so that these type of incidents stop.

If this girl and her mother had access to a minimum amount of money to keep them from desperation, the hopeless father could not have sunk his dirty claws into his own daughter.

And

ileobatojo:

It was because of poverty that she went to her dad’s place in the first place. The article said she was hoping for a better life for herself that’s why she insisted on living with the father. If she wasn’t so poor, she wouldn’t have been desperate to go live with a stranger who happens to be a disgusting intimate predator!

No one said the dad raped his daughter because she was poor. No one is excusing the rapist. No one said poverty justifies the rape. The poverty aspect of this discussion does not even directly concern him. Anyone who read and comprehended the article would understand what we are saying. What we are referring to is the fact that the mother and daughter were in such a desperate situation that they HAD to seek out a man they have not seen for 24yrs in the hopes that he would provide a better life for the girl just because he fathered her. Someone who no less had raped the mother 24yrs ago! If they weren’t so poor and desperate, they would never had made her stay with him for that reason. Even if he didn’t rape her, he is a stranger to her. We are condemning the economic situations that would allow these types of scenarios to go down.

If anyone still does not understand they better go back to primary school!
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 21, 2012
ileobatojo:

What we are referring to is the fact that the mother and daughter were in such a desperate situation that they HAD to seek out a man they have not seen for 24yrs in the hopes that he would provide a better life for the girl just because he fathered her. .

Will it make any difference if she had gone to stay with her father for purely sentimental or emotional reasons? Olodo.

She got violated, that is the bottom line. So much for your ability to read English. Empty barrel.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 21, 2012
Aigbofa:

Will it make any difference if she had gone to stay with her father for purely sentimental or emotional reasons? Olodo.

She got violated, that is the bottom line. So much for your ability to read English. Empty barrel.

Alright, if you can’t see how poverty driving a young woman to go live with a known p.edophile r.apist stranger is a problem then I can’t help you, sorry.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 21, 2012
end time!!!
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 21, 2012
ileobatojo:

Alright, if you can’t see how poverty driving a young woman to go live with a known p.edophile r.apist stranger is a problem then I can’t help you, sorry.

'For 24 years, Zina didn't know her biological father. As a growing child, she had repeatedly been told by her mother that her father was in Jos, Plateau State, then in Lagos. Unable to withstand the resultant mockery from friends and classmates, Zina demanded to be taken to her father, sometimes refusing to eat for days."

I guess your advanced reading and comprehension skills missed that quote.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by kizito96(m): 1:55am On Feb 21, 2012
The world is coming to an end
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 21, 2012
Aigbofa:

'For 24 years, Zina didn't know her biological father. As a growing child, she had repeatedly been told by her mother that her father was in Jos, Plateau State, then in Lagos. Unable to withstand the resultant mockery from friends and classmates, Zina demanded to be taken to her father, sometimes refusing to eat for days."

I guess your advanced reading and comprehension skills missed that quote.

Again, try to read and understand. Or wait, don’t, because it’s clearly too hard for you. Let me break it down for you ok?

ileobatojo:

According to what you quoted, she wanted to know her father. That doesn’t mean she had to go live with him which is what I was talking about. See bolded part of my previous statement.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 21, 2012
ileobatojo:

Again, try to read and understand. Or wait, don’t, because it’s clearly too hard for you. Let me break it down for you ok?

According to what you quoted, she wanted to know her father. That doesn’t mean she had to go live with him which is what I was talking about. See bolded part of my previous statement.

Empty barrels definitely make the most noise. People don't need any reasons at all to want to live with their own biological parent, especially when you are young. If she was aware of the risks and still went ahead, then you can blame it on whatever informed her decision.
Normal people don't go around wondering if their parent would ra.pe them, no matter why you decide to live with them.

The reason she was there is immaterial anyway. She was violated by someone who was supposed to protect her.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by freshcvv(m): 2:36am On Feb 21, 2012
sorry o but is this new? are you all not related to eachother? undecided

in the bible, they did all these, so it's not new and its also biblical. grin
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Sallychizzl3: 3:23am On Feb 21, 2012
na real wa. I wouldn't blame d girl sha cos her name speaks volume of what she'l do i'm just sorry 4 d innocent life whose parent's atrocities 'll haunt 4 life. Sad
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by kemisole(f): 4:47am On Feb 21, 2012
lipsrsealed,wot a pity(wap!
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by suave: 5:43am On Feb 21, 2012
Excuse my skepticism but did anyone notice Zina's mother's age when Zina was born? 13?
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 21, 2012
ileobatojo:

Mrs. Only me can comprehend English. Please go and read the article again and then come back and "break it down" for mere mortals like me, where it stated Zina went to live with her dad because she was poor.

"Unable to withstand the resultant mockery from friends and classmates, Zina demanded to be taken to her father, sometimes refusing to eat for days."

If what you can deduce from the above quote is that she was poor, then you are a bozo and don't deserve my time.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by purefella(m): 7:24am On Feb 21, 2012
What i want everyone here to understand is that , there is nothing like Inbreeding on earth!!! Your body can't be on towards your own blood if not for the following reason
The father is not the biological father of the daughter , ask the mother properly if she will say the truth and DNA test would help
The mother is not the biological mother of the son , there's mixed up at the hospital , DNA will help too

NOTHING LIKE Inbreeding!!!
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Leyqute(m): 7:53am On Feb 21, 2012
I'm beginning to doubt the credibility of this story. How can a 39 year old lady give birth to a 26 year old woman Plausible but mostly unlikely. undecided undecided The baby with the lady in the picture doesn't look that much like a little baby
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Lilnikee(m): 8:52am On Feb 21, 2012
If he wan toto he for find am elsewhere nah, haba.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by deinma: 8:58am On Feb 21, 2012
[/quote]
He said he is very poor, I wonder how he is going to cope with the new born baby. Poverty no reach sex side? cry cry cry cry[quote author=Lilnikee link=topic=874820.msg10238957#msg10238957 date=1329810754]
If he wan toto he for find am elsewhere nah, haba.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by ChefMike(m): 9:03am On Feb 21, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassed What an embarrassment! I pray that God should forgive them.They should ask for forgiveness genuinely and forsake there old ways.I know our God is just and merciful He will have compassion on them.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by bknight: 9:09am On Feb 21, 2012
anyone thinking to kill d child, should first make d child an orphan.
@24 If she had strong values, after d first time, one wld expect d girl cld have returned to her mother(even if she doesn't tell anyone abt d incidence )where she had food to eat and a roof over her head, and at least shut her friends up now dat she knws her father, she must've had other intentions, else he will nt threaten to return her to her mother.
We can't always blame crimes on poverty. Except u mean Poverty not to be lack of money but lack of mental development. Even some rich men still hv poverty mentality. Why not blame lack of education. Education develops values and self worth. A lady of 24 shld hv developed her core values. Or she's outrightly being dumb. Rich men and women have done more grievous things dan this, wat shld they blame, lack of money?

1 Like

Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 21, 2012
Aigbofa:

Mrs. Only me can comprehend English. Please go and read the article again and then come back and "break it down" for mere mortals like me, where it stated Zina went to live with her dad because she was poor.

"Unable to withstand the resultant mockery from friends and classmates, Zina demanded to be taken to her father, sometimes refusing to eat for days."

If what you can deduce from the above quote is that she was poor, then you are a bozo and don't deserve my time.

You are still here exposing your dull self. Please show me where I said that was the statement from which I deduced she was poor.

Ok, let me give you an assignment. Find the statement in the article from which one might deduce she was poor.

*Don’t worry, you don’t have to over-exert yourself thinking. You can ask someone with higher neuronal functional capacity to help you*
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by purplekayc(m): 9:33am On Feb 21, 2012
Na lie!!
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Jbuster: 9:51am On Feb 21, 2012
I wud put d blame on d daughter and d mother. It wasn't wrong 4 d girl 2 know her father. But not 2 d extent of stayn wt him. D mother should've prevented her. 4 d man, i think he should be castrated cos of his terrible libido.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by deathmen12: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2012
how will this baby feel when he grow up, what a pain and shame they have brought to this innocent child.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by dhalizm: 11:53am On Feb 21, 2012
He is a father and grandfather to the baby boy at the same time. End of the world?
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by silibaba: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2012
the man's daughter look so much like FREECOCOA shocked shocked shocked
no offence please lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by lanrock(m): 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2012
Ahudu bilahi mina shaitani rajeem.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by IykeD(m): 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2012
Spiritual Konji!
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by fm7070: 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2012
This is the mother's fault.
Firstly, how could she be lying to the girl. She should told her the truth.
Secondly, how could she have left the girl with this kind of irresponsible man. The mother would have know what the man is capable of doing while she was living with him as his wife.
Thirdly, The whole story about the man being the girl's father maybe false.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) / Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute / NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.