Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father (26529 Views)

Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital / Heartless Parents Torture Their Baby For "Witchcraft" (Photos) / R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by ortopazz(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2012
well this is one hell of a story i mean its damn interesting i wud av loved it to be a cyprian ekwensi fiction buh unfortunatly it aint one of those longman stories well i wud say it should serve as a lesson and if the meaning is anything to go by the harlot meaning it has then you should know that it is either yur name follows you or you foolllllllllowwwww your name
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2012
ileobatojo:

You are still here exposing your dull self. Please show me where I said that was the statement from which I deduced she was poor.

Ok, let me give you an assignment. Find the statement in the article from which one might deduce she was poor.

*Don’t worry, you don’t have to over-exert yourself thinking. You can ask someone with higher neuronal functional capacity to help you*

Epic fail. Olodo! You probably equate your ability to string a few sentences together in English as being smart. The article clearly stated why she went to her father, and it's not because she was poor. Any other reason you may want to ascribe to it is just a figment of your bozo imagination.

"Oooh if she wasn't so poor, she wouldn't need to go and live with her father" Are you high on crack? And you are supposed to be the one who can comprehend English?
Such a waste of my time.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2012
Aigbofa:

Epic fail. Olodo! You probably equate your ability to string a few sentences together in English as being smart. The article clearly stated why she went to her father, and it's not because she was poor. Any other reason you may want to ascribe to it is just a figment of your bozo imagination.

"Oooh if she wasn't so poor, she wouldn't need to go and live with her father" Are you high on crack? And you are supposed to be the one who can comprehend English?
Such a waste of my time.

Lmao. It’s okay. I knew you wouldn’t be able to do it.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2012
ileobatojo:

Lmao. It’s okay. I knew you wouldn’t be able to do it.

Better change your handle to ileobabozo. More appropriate.
Bloody clown.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by chuksikem(m): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2012
talknafree:

end time!!!

sharrrrrrrrrrrrrap there. angry angry

.what is new, end time indeed, better get busy man undecided undecided
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by ziccoit: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2012
For every case of incest 100s gone unreported. Only God knows the number of sister/brother that is sleeping or has slept with her/his brother/sister in this world even among the commenters here.

The only solution is to follow and obey the rule as laid down by the creator. Yes.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by ifedun2: 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2012
This is a case of na me born am,na me giv am belle!The story just doesnt add up.The trio-dad original mum and daughter shuld see a shrink.I agree.Anoda sign of d end times.
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 22, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
After looking @ the pix of the dad, daughter and son/grandson
It suddenly hit me that everybody looked like everybody!
The story is true!
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by babsjnr(m): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2012
Wicked dad
Re: I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father by ronaldbecky(m): 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Sir were

Ashewo don finish for lagos ? Huh
lolz, for where..na money nah, when n get free soup for house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Who Killed Uber Driver And Stole His Car, Arrested. Photos / Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute / NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.