Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,557 members, 7,865,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? (1282 Views)

Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? by Aro007: 10:41am On Feb 20, 2012
With the way things are going in the banking sector, with little or no assurance of job security, this has led me to inquire from the largest nigerian forum of intellectuals on the way forward as an enterpreneur in Nigeria. With a start-up capaital of about #3million naira, what viable business(es) with a good ROI ( return on investment) can one venture into?

I would really appreciate ideas from the house as there is a very pertinent reason for one to make plans for unprecedented instances.

I would love if the moderator could assist in pushing this topic to the front page.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? by GWslim(f): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2012
The first question i will like to ask you is :

Are you ready to take responsibility for success and failure? If yes, start selling something. If no, invest in shares, investment program and receive complain of no profit made at the end of the year.

The best way to make money in business today is to sell.

Be ready to go all out of yourself and reach out to the limit.

Invest in distributorship of any fast selling products, i.e primary products needed by people everyday.

Join Green World.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? by TokyoBulls(m): 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2012
@Poster. You can think of something people need, must use, use and are ready and willing to pay for. You can seek business with one of the multinational FMCGs in Nigeria, but products from them at wholesale prices and sell to retailers. These products move very fast as they are consumed by millions of Nigerians everyday. I will not advise you to join any of these MLMs, where you buy products that are 'needed' but people are neither ready or willing to pay their premium prices. Another idea is to invest with real businessmen. I know people in Nigeria who pay 5% per month, 10% per month, 40% per annum, and so on depending on what model they employ and are doing well.

Whatever you do, you need to watch and pray very well. Nigerians are great people, but some of us can be difficult and greedy in business. You need to take your time and understand the details of what you're into. Invest in a biz you know much about, can easily learn about and you have interests.

Peace!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? by OdunOyedeji: 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2012
You can also check this. It will help u in making good decision:
www.banking.fireinwebspace.info
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? by DonSegmond(m): 1:48am On Feb 21, 2012
Something that you are an expert on or will utilize your strong and core skills.
Nothing else!
It's not about doing what you love or what you think is hot, but what you are very good at and can do better than most people.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Start A Satchet Water Bussiness? / Transportation Vs Importation Business / Man Goes On $1.5m Gambling Spree, After ATM Glitch Gives Unlimited Withdrawals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.