Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Total Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total Aptitude Test (28076 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Aptitude Test by Deolus: 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2012
I got an unsuccessful e-mail this afternoon after the long wait....goodluck guys
Re: Total Aptitude Test by dpresido(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2012
Hi guys, After the long waiting and prayers...the result is finally here in my inbox........AM OUT!!; sobs...Really, the struggle, expectations and anxiety have all been a wonderful experience...God know,s why it ends here and may HIS name..The Most HIGH GOD be praised for ever IJN. Akae47us and other final stage professionals, please keep us posted.ur progress please. It may sure be useful to some of us that are stepping aside now sometimes someday....Wishing all the finalist Success...One love! am out
Re: Total Aptitude Test by akae47us(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2012
@ Dpresido and Deolus its very unfortunate and I can only imagine d disappointment after such long wait. However, God knows best. I will surely keep the thread updated as things progress.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by tidygirl: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2012
Hello all, just joining aqnd reading the threads of this convo for the first time. I wish I'd known about this before now! So much helpful info in here!
I"ve been on the same journey on the Total HR Professional Recruitment process. I just got invited for the final panel interview via email two days ago too!

The mail said,

Dear XXXXXXXXXXX ,

Invitation for Final Panel Interviews - Human Resource Professional

Following your application for employment and the subsequent interviews you have participated in, we will like to invite you for Final Panel interviews.

The interviews will take place as follows:

Date: 19th July, 2012
Time: 8:30AM
Venue: TOTAL House 2, Plot 247 Herbert Macaulay Way, Central Business District. Abuja

Preceding the interview, you may be required to make an informal presentation on a given topic related to the position for which you have applied.

Please come along with:....

What do you guys think could be the possible topics for the informal presentation?

Thanks for your comments!
Re: Total Aptitude Test by akae47us(m): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2012
@tidygirl welcome to the thread and congrats on your selection for the final stage. I got same mail too but mine is the 18th of July.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by lippyrat: 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2012
A+
Re: Total Aptitude Test by dpresido(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2012
Hi Akae47us and other finalist. How did it go at the final stage in ABUJA?. WISHING YOU ALL GOD'S FAVOUR AND SUCCESS. Shalom!
Re: Total Aptitude Test by akae47us(m): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
@ dpresido thanks for the best wishes. Well i have done my part and now have to wait for their response. The process started with an informal 10mins presentation to a panel of 6 top management staff. I was given 30mins to prepare my points on 1 topic from an option of 4 topics. Afterdwards the panelists asked questions based on your presentation and your CV as it relates to the Job. I was told i will hear from them within a week or 2.

I am hoping i did enough to pull through.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by dpresido(m): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2012
@Akae47us, you have done ur part and may the Lord perfect his testimonies IJN. So like how many people came for the final stage dis time around.? One thing I have learnt is dat TOTAL seem to have an intensive and one of the merit based recruitment process around. May the Lord crown ur effort with success and cause ur testimonies amongst others to be shared soon on NL.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by akae47us(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2012
Amen and I really appreciate the prayers. As for d number, on the day (18th) I had mine we were 6 on d list. But from what I saw on d list same number of people held theirs d day before and some were to have theirs the next day.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by kwokwo: 11:33am On Aug 10, 2012
Hi akae47us please can i have your no or email for an important info wrt ur test with total?

Very urgent pls.I need to know the aptitude text format and AOC.

Thanks
Re: Total Aptitude Test by peanutbuta: 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
kwokwo: Hi akae47us please can i have your no or email for an important info wrt ur test with total?

Very urgent pls.I need to know the aptitude text format and AOC.

Thanks

akae47us please I will need your e-mail or phone number of bb pin as well. I just got an invite from total on the 9th of august for aptitude and professional test on the 25th of this month. Please help me with some useful materials please that can be of help.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by peanutbuta: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
akae47us: Amen and I really appreciate the prayers. As for d number, on the day (18th) I had mine we were 6 on d list. But from what I saw on d list same number of people held theirs d day before and some were to have theirs the next day.

I am new on this thread and I am happy that such thread exist. akae47us please can you e-mail me some useful materials? I was invited for test on the 25th of august 2012 and I think some materials from you will be very useful and handy. My e-mail is: aliyuhassana02@yahoo.com. Thank you and God bless you
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Areaboy2(m): 11:47am On Aug 23, 2012
akae47us: @ dpresido thanks for the best wishes. Well i have done my part and now have to wait for their response. The process started with an informal 10mins presentation to a panel of 6 top management staff. I was given 30mins to prepare my points on 1 topic from an option of 4 topics. Afterdwards the panelists asked questions based on your presentation and your CV as it relates to the Job. I was told i will hear from them within a week or 2.

I am hoping i did enough to pull through.

Any news regarding this? and if they have called for medicals? or they are still taking forever as total always does....
Re: Total Aptitude Test by ADDSGRP: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2012
please anyone with useful info on send some materials to me on Apt test and professional test on Electrical Engineering position on adds5@yahoo.com.My test is sept 1.thank you
Re: Total Aptitude Test by ayolog(m): 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
What is the location of your test? Lagos or PH?
Re: Total Aptitude Test by igbokoko: 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2012
@akae47us, any news on this yet? Has anyone been called for medicals? I also did the Final Panel Interview o. I heard some people have received mails that they are not successful.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by akae47us(m): 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2012
sorry been away on a project for sometime. Not heard from them yet but still believing all is well. Yes, I also heard some people received mails stating they were unsuccessful.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by tf4140: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
hi friends,

thanks for contributions from different angles. it will be highly appreciate if someone can assist by furnishing me with information on the latest Total's aptitude and professional test. I got an invitation for the test and just wondering what preparation I need to make.

Any assistance will be highly appreciated!
Re: Total Aptitude Test by igbokoko: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2012
For which position?
Re: Total Aptitude Test by conyema12(m): 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2012
hi Guys, what a wonderful house we have here... I wrote my aptitude and professional test with TOTAL a week ago,Plz I will like to know how long they will give for the next recruitment stage.
Thank you
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Jagzi3: 4:39am On Sep 16, 2012
I guess invitations would be rolled out this week. Let's keep our fingers cross. Anxiety is building up heavily. LOLZ....
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Mikekors: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2012
Hello all, please any update on the HR recruitment. Have they started calling for medicals? It's been a while since interviews??
Re: Total Aptitude Test by dpresido(m): 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
@Akae47us, Tidygirl et al. Quite a while and had just returned to this page to know the update on the HR Professionalrecruitment.
How far,have they caled you guys for medicals, resumption et al?
Re: Total Aptitude Test by maryini(f): 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
akae47us, tidygirl and house, God bless u for this thread! I have learnt so much..

I have a structured and psychological interview with Total E&P coming up and I'ld like to know from u guys what the process entails, any questions u wer asked and so on...

thanks for your reply!
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Vavi: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
HELLO,

PLS HOW DID YOU APPLY?
Re: Total Aptitude Test by wonne: 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2013
Hi pple. I did medical at Tepng Oct 2011. Am still waitin. So b patient.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Mikekors: 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
Hello wonne,

What stage were you when you did medicals?
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Areaboy2(m): 10:45am On Feb 01, 2013
wonne: Hi pple. I did medical at Tepng Oct 2011. Am still waitin. So b patient.

What have they said to you so far? its been over a year shocked , they must have said something.. Any reassuring news?
Re: Total Aptitude Test by wonne: 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
Did the medical after final panel interview. Called the HR last Oct and told to hold on.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Mikekors: 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2013
Please what position were you interviewed for?
Re: Total Aptitude Test by wonne: 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2013
Medical doctor post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview / What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test / Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.