Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Is She The The Right Person?????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She The The Right Person?????? (948 Views)

Signs That She Is Not The Right Person For You / Signs You're Dating The Right Person / It's Not About Finding The Right Person,but Being The Right Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is She The The Right Person?????? by dOLLyrEds(m): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2007
Please Advice, It happens that I met This girl in my cousin house she is my cousin neighbor, I was still in secondary school then (years back).She is from a Good Christian and rich background and she is really a God fearing girl.after like a year after our secondary school I asked her out she turned my proposal down.but we were still very good friend that made me to always take to her word,she advised me to stop drinking and smoking i took to it due to the love I have for her and the likeness she created in me though it was very difficult because friends turned me to be a fool but I determined to stop and I thank God he gave me the Grace to stop.She always pray for me and she does things that make me love her more.I keep asking her out and she keep turning me down not until she told me that she had a Covenant with God that is until she get to a stage she ill start any relationship in her life.{she never reveal the stage for me} She made me understand that she loves me.{She do call me mostly everyday}She called me one night to talk to me about my general life, My education and everything while we were on phone she said she knew I have a lot of relationship which she was true about because my schools girls are car freak lead city university and so I happen to be one of the biggest student in lead because I use babyboy.but she told me she wants me to stop fornicating, because she said she counts it to be fornication i was mad at her and i ended the call, but i thought about it and find it difficult to stop But I stopped .Fornication is ram pad among me and friends so i had to drop some friends for it.And i had two serious relationship which i broke their heart because I want to stop.one of them keeps calling texting and crying and said i always make her happy because i happen to be her first boy friend when she came back from Dublin. This girl is still in her covenant,now i have a made a covenant not to Fornicate again. please advice,what should i do for my formal girl friend, I like her.and Should i stick to the these girl till she is ready because I want her and want to marry her. she is really a wife material.
Re: Is She The The Right Person?????? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2007
@ Poster: I didn't bother reading the body of your post. The title was more than enough.

Would you like to be the victim of double dating?

The answer lies in your response to that.
Re: Is She The The Right Person?????? by rachiwise(f): 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2007
if u really love this girl(ur friend),then wait for her and keep being her friend,with time she will give in,but please if u know u cant do want she wants(concerning her convenant with God which i'm sure has no fornication in it),then please leave her alone.

But i know what she is said will benefit both of u,so think about it.

Concerning ur former gf,stick to ur guns,so far your mind is made up,but please u dont have to be harsh to her and with time she would move on.

Cheers!!! wink

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Kiss A Girl For The First Time Of Meet? / Goodluck & Advice 2 You All This Season And 4ever / Your Girlfriend Disappears with Your Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.