Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? (30731 Views)

Poll: Should I dump my girlfriend for lying about her age?

Yes: 16% (23 votes)
No: 83% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You / At What Age Should A Man/Woman Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? by akpotony3: 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2007
As a matured man I guess you talk it out with her. From your point I think the girl is good just for that age stuff. For her not to have told you all these years means she fears the unknown. Make her free with you then she will open up her life to you. Remember, if you leave her now, you might tell a worse story with another girl later on. I leave you with this "THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE ONE YOU DON"T KNOW"
If you settle with her and make her have total confidence in you, she will love you MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? by mellow(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2007
No[/color][color=#990000]
Re: My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? by cutegalaxy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2007
You dont have to dumb her buddy, and try to build your trust in her again.
Re: My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? by mtaiwo: 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2007
I support Davidylan.infact it show's that he is very responsible and carring,i luv his advise pls kindly take ur girl back what she's thinking that make her hide such thing to u is that she may think if u know she is older than u,u will not marry her again and she dont want to miss u in her life.So i plied to u on her behalf forgive and forget asept her back,because if u live her today b4 u see the person u will love like her it will take u alot of time and b4 u study the person that is another few month,is better u follow David's advise because that is the only solution to ur problem may God help u (ameeeeeeeeeeeeen) cheesy smiley

Re: My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? by moondust(m): 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2007
don't dump her

@mtaiwo
wat did u put dat pic there for?
Re: My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? by sagitarius(m): 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2008
Thanks a lot Dear Nairalanders, we've since settled d issue with a promise 2 be very sincere in everythin we do. Hapi new yr 2 yall
Re: My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? by sagitarius(m): 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2008
Thanks a lot Dear Nairalanders, we've since settled d issue with a promise 2 be very sincere in everythin we do. Hapi new yr 2 yall
Re: My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? by sagitarius(m): 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2008
Re: My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? by Busta(f): 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2008
moondust:

don't dump her

@mtaiwo
what did u put that pic there for?

lol, is it bothering u?

@sagitarius
all the best!
Re: My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? by holythug(m): 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2008
gud lock luck
Re: My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? by holythug(m): 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2008
busta u dey hia
Re: My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? by Busta(f): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2008
holythug:

busta u dey hia

grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? by sagitarius(m): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2008
Busta:

lol, is it bothering u?

@sagitarius
all the best!
@ Busta, thx Girl,
Re: My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? by synderella: 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2008
I would say forgive her but to be on the safe side do some extra investigation on her cos if she is lying about her age, there might just be more!
Ive got an old friend who tells everyone she is 5 years younger than her real age, and believe me she lies about absolutely everything, so beware of such people o!
Re: My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2008
If she cud lie about sth as insignificant as 'age' then she cud lie about anything!! Thats dangerous.

But looking at it from anoda perspective, why did she have to lie to you? Maye she wasnt sure u'd take d age difference well, and now u r proving her right. Are u leaving her cos she leid to you or cos hse's older?
Re: My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? by vampire(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2008
no
Re: My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? by PERVERT9: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2008
what has aids age got to do with it? what matters is her performance behind closed door
Re: My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? by Brendaj(f): 6:24pm On May 08, 2008
yea dump her, and go out with me. L.O.L
Re: My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? by sima(f): 4:48am On Sep 24, 2008
what's d big deal about age sef. .
Re: My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? by soulamanne(m): 9:49am On Sep 24, 2008
first this is quite a hard thing.it is sad as well giving the way this guy describes how much he loves his babe.ofcourse dumping her is not ur best option cos she wont be the only one that will hurt,u will too.and it will be hard for u to start all over with another girl.but lying for 3yrs is just so bad of her!she may have her reason which i want to believe is cos she doesnt want to loose him.but isnt that desperation?
then trust is betrayed.now u dont know what other things she is keeping.guess u guys should just talk things out.try to make it work too.it shouldnt be a problem afterv all since u already said u are not an age freak guy.all da best
Re: My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? by CYclone1(f): 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2008
@mtaiwo
what did u put that pic there for?
Looking for the bone of her bone cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? by hope2sweet: 12:23am On Oct 19, 2014
I am Lenna LIddon, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank BALAYA for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found (doctorbalaya@gmail.com ) a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. two days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 3 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. BALAYA released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I’m writing this testimony right now I’m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my fiance is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to BALAYA for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. email him on; doctorbalaya@gmail.com
Re: My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? by InestamablJewel: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
davidylan:
You're just going to throw away a good girl and 2 yrs of love just because she was too insecure to tell you her real age?
What about you look at it from another perspective . . . if i were you i'd be more worried that for 2 good yrs she didnt trust me enough to handle the truth about her real age. How free is she with you? Can she trust you enough to know that she can tell you anything in the world and you will stand by her through thick and thin?

All through the 2 yrs she must have respected you and treated you as the leader in that relationship for you to have been unaware she was older for so long. This is your fault dear, dont let your ego get in the way of something wonderful . . . she loves you and is willing to submit herself to you not minding the fact that she is older. . . can you put that fact behind you and encourage her to be more open to you?

One thing you also have to be mindful of is that by your actions you have just shattered her confidence . . . even if you take her back she'd be even more afraid to share anything with you not knowing how you will react.

I have always believed one thing, my girl must be able to trust me enough to tell me ANYTHING under the sun. If truly you love her, you'll be willing to correct her with love and let things go.

Take her back asap, i dislike men who seem to enjoy watching their women cry and grovel at their feet to take them back. that's not the sign of a real man.
MAN! WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM? A RARE GEM AS YOU, COULDNT POSSIBLY BE IN THIS COUNTRY.... UR PHILOSOPHY, ITS ATTRACTING. PLS KEEP IT UP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Shares Her Touching Life Experience (Photos) / Romance Story : The Cleaning Lady (18+) – Season 1 Episode 1 / Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.