Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Igala Offers Igbo Free Land To Develop - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igala Offers Igbo Free Land To Develop (21287 Views)

Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing / APC Woos Igala Sons, Daughters For Deputy Gov Position In Kogi / Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igala Offers Igbo Free Land To Develop by phantom(m): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2012
Too many small boys on this forum pathetic!
Re: Igala Offers Igbo Free Land To Develop by macjive01: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
buffny: hwo can igbos develop other peoples land when they have not developed their own village.

freaking parasites cannot even build a block of flat without it crumbling.

show me one 8 story building in all of igbo land.

buhahahahaha

yorubas control the construction industry , we all know that.

hello, please could you expatiate on this please?

is there any 8 story building in yoruba land ?
Re: Igala Offers Igbo Free Land To Develop by dayokanu(m): 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
The first skyscraper in Nigeria was the Cocoa House in Ibadan.

Can Igbos stop developing other peoples and and go develop theirs? freaking parasites

1 Like

Re: Igala Offers Igbo Free Land To Develop by Dainfamous: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2012
dayokanu: The first skyscraper in Nigeria was the Cocoa House in Ibadan.

Can Igbos stop developing other peoples and and go develop theirs? freaking parasites
igbos are not parasite i notice you like using that word just to sound harder but is a shame because is only u and northerners are the parasite in Nigeria....you lot contribute NADA in the treasury.Always depending on another man food .....

1 Like

Re: Igala Offers Igbo Free Land To Develop by Mobile11: 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2012
Let us be careful, we igbos has enemies plus our own selfish interest that cannot bring us together to defend from our enemies from hausa, igbira, yoruba, ijaw e.t.c they will use this to claim igboland if not careful. Let us invest in our land or we get absorbed by other major tribes
Re: Igala Offers Igbo Free Land To Develop by tpiadotcom: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
update?
Re: Igala Offers Igbo Free Land To Develop by macjive01: 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
Mobile11:
Let us be careful, we igbos has enemies plus our own selfish interest that cannot bring us together to defend from our enemies from hausa, igbira, yoruba e.t.c they will use this to claim igboland if not careful. Let us invest in our land or we get absorbed by other major tribes

The governors need to create the enabling atmosphere before expecting Igbos to move substantial portion of their investment home
Re: Igala Offers Igbo Free Land To Develop by MissBN(f): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
Revolva:
@Happyjoe

Thanks a lot you really know it

Look Igalas have a linage with Igbos, infact there are igalas with igbos ancestry in Anambra north ask dem they will tell you so why do some igbos that dont know anything come here and post all sort of nonsense,

please google igalas ancestry and see, what wikipidia brings, igalas may be small on population but we are very welcoming, a lot, I am proud to be Oma Igala, but when ou see me you may think i am an Igbo boi, because my village is bothered by the east and edo sides we intermarry,

Its all up to yo igbos, well you guys are very industrious, that why the Attah(Father) of Igalas, want this infact Attah and Obi of Onitsha are very good friends, what has religion gat to do, with this, Bleep religion, we know islamist came to change the way the igala tradition had been but dont look it like that ,

Some one google Igala, please you gonna find that the language is yorubaiod -sounds like yoruba. and most traditions of Igalas are like Igbos, the numbering of the market days and some words.

Ogbeni when you are done talking, go and develop your land yourselves...

When the igbos are done developing, y'all will start accusing them of Lang grabbing, boasting, chest beating, arrogant immigrants, bla bla bla, you'll accuse them of trying to take over kogi and start giving them 3 days ultimatum to leave...

Free land my black ass... Iranu
Re: Igala Offers Igbo Free Land To Develop by Revolva(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2019
MissBN:

When the igbos are done developing, y'all will start accusing them of Lang grabbing, boasting, chest beating, arrogant immigrants, bla bla bla, you'll accuse them of trying to take over kogi and start giving them 3 days ultimatum to leave...

You don't know why you are here so STFU
Re: Igala Offers Igbo Free Land To Develop by OfoIgbo: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2019
MissBN:

I am an Umu-Nri person so I know how closely related we are with Igala people

Forget about the Lugardian mistake of lumping them into the northern contraption, but believe you me, they should be here with us in the south.
With the exception of the Igbos in the SS, no SS ethnic group has a more legitimate claim to bloodline brotherhood with Ndi-Igbo than the Igalas

Eri our ancestor also bore Onoja, the Igala ancestor. Onoja eventually migrated to Idah in current Kogi state according to our oral tradition, where he established his throne.
Even up to one hundred years ago, any Attah to mount the Igala throne must first of all send an emissary to the Eze Nri with gifts. The Eze Nri will then furnish the emissary with the new Attah's paraphanelia of office and an OFO. Without this event, no Attah will be regarded an a real Attah.

The four market days (that also happen to be shrines) which are owned by the Nris, is also recognized in Igala land till date. That is why Igala people still have the same four market days as Igbos, with slightly different pronounciations.

I can go on and on, but let me hope the above is instructive enough.

It is obvious that Igala elders are surreptitiously trying to link up with their Igbo brothers with this new Igbo investment initiative. Please understand it for what it really is, which is BROTHER TRYING TO RE-ESTABLISH A BLURRED LINK WITH HIS BROTHER
Re: Igala Offers Igbo Free Land To Develop by stonemasonn: 10:00am On Jul 02, 2019
kizito96:
The world knows that it is only the Igbos who are the most stupid tribe in the world. Go to Igbo Land, you see a lot of underdevelopment. That is why other ethnic tribes in Nigeria takes us for granted. We keep on developing other areas while neglecting our own area. When the war begins we are the first to cray wolf. A lesson is enough for the wise
You can’t develop other peoples land and neglect your own...it is not possible. The truth is you don’t develop other areas and you don’t develop your land, you only trade and acquire properties, you don’t even pay tax except you’re forced to.
Re: Igala Offers Igbo Free Land To Develop by MissBN(f): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
OfoIgbo:

I am an Umu-Nri person so I know how closely related we are with Igala people

Forget about the Lugardian mistake of lumping them into the northern contraption, but believe you me, they should be here with us in the south.
With the exception of the Igbos in the SS, no SS ethnic group has a more legitimate claim to bloodline brotherhood with Ndi-Igbo than the Igalas

Eri our ancestor also bore Onoja, the Igala ancestor. Onoja eventually migrated to Idah in current Kogi state according to our oral tradition, where he established his throne.
Even up to one hundred years ago, any Attah to mount the Igala throne must first of all send an emissary to the Eze Nri with gifts. The Eze Nri will then furnish the emissary with the new Attah's paraphanelia of office and an OFO. Without this event, no Attah will be regarded an a real Attah.

The four market days (that also happen to be shrines) which are owned by the Nris, is also recognized in Igala land till date. That is why Igala people still have the same four market days as Igbos, with slightly different pronounciations.

I can go on and on, but let me hope the above is instructive enough.

It is obvious that Igala elders are surreptitiously trying to link up with their Igbo brothers with this new Igbo investment initiative. Please understand it for what it really is, which is BROTHER TRYING TO RE-ESTABLISH A BLURRED LINK WITH HIS BROTHER

When you are finally done describing a non-existant relationship, you can go develop your lands....

After all the hate from your people, you're looking for who to brainwash, use and dump?? You met the wrong tribe Bruv..

They should give the free land to your goals brothers to develop
Re: Igala Offers Igbo Free Land To Develop by OfoIgbo: 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
MissBN:

When you are finally done describing a non-existant relationship, you can go develop your lands....

After all the hate from your people, you're looking for who to brainwash, use and dump?? You met the wrong tribe Bruv..

They should give the free land to your goals brothers to develop

Nne, you are chatting with an Anambra man. I am not Igala, but they are our blood relatives.

Even up till today, the Igalas, along with some other traditional Igbos, still attend the seeing in of the traditional new year that is carried out by Eze Nri in Agukwu-Nri.
By the way you are writing, I can tell you are probably one of those wishy-washy Igbos that don't know omenani/omenala. I mean those MY MAMA SAY I BE IGBO sort of people. Go and educate yourself first, before you start crossing swords with a real Igbo G cool cool
Re: Igala Offers Igbo Free Land To Develop by IGBOSON1: 12:36am On Jul 07, 2019
stonemasonn:

You can’t develop other peoples land and neglect your own...it is not possible. The truth is you don’t develop other areas and you don’t develop your land, you only trade and acquire properties, you don’t even pay tax except you’re forced to.

Please, do yourself a favour a STFU! Most Nigerians (that is besides bad-belle bigots like you) admit that after the indigenes and long-term settlers of any given place, the next most populous group are usually the Igbos! These Igbos earn a living in these places, add to the economic activities, and pay their tax. Now how isn't that helping to develop the place?

You're just looking for something negative to say of Ndigbo because of your bile-filled attitude towards them!

What's your own ethnicity by the way?

1 Like

Re: Igala Offers Igbo Free Land To Develop by stonemasonn: 1:20am On Jul 07, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Please, do yourself a favour a STFU! Most Nigerians (that is besides bad-belle bigots like you) admit that after the indigenes and long-term settlers of any given place, the next most populous group are usually the Igbos! These Igbos earn a living in these places, add to the economic activities, and pay their tax. Now how isn't that helping to develop the place?

You're just looking for something negative to say of Ndigbo because of your bile-filled attitude towards them!

What's your own ethnicity by the way?
lol, after insulting me you asked for my ethnicity. OK fine I accept, Igbo pay their taxes and add to the development of these places. So why is Onitsha and Aba not still developed? They don’t pay taxes in Aba and Onitsha?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants’ Objective Is To Colonize Nigeria Economically – Buhari / Appeal Court Sitting In Abuja Over Eyitayo Jegede And Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Guber / Nigerians Question Journalist For Saying 'Trump Will Call Buhari'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.