Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Frcn To Launch Book On Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frcn To Launch Book On Obasanjo (2237 Views)

Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife / Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ / Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frcn To Launch Book On Obasanjo by thenewsman: 8:53am On Feb 21, 2012
The book explains the policies formulated and implemented by the former President

The Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) will today launch a book titled 'The President Explains', which explains the policies enunciated, formulated and implemented by the former President Olusegun Obansanjo between 1999 and 2007.

Yusuf Nuhu, Director General of FRCN, is an attempt to enable citizens appreciate one of the outstanding achievements of the former president; adding that the Ota-based statesman laid the foundation for an accountable and transparent presidency in Nigeria.

Read more: http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/frcn-launch-book-obasanjo
Re: Frcn To Launch Book On Obasanjo by brainpulse: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2012
Federal Road Construction of Nigeria?
Re: Frcn To Launch Book On Obasanjo by fxtopedia(m): 11:59am On Feb 21, 2012
roflmao
Re: Frcn To Launch Book On Obasanjo by ideylaff: 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2012
so they are using Government money to do this as well. talk about misplaced priorities,
Re: Frcn To Launch Book On Obasanjo by kokoA(m): 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2012
Since I was a child, I have never heard Network News on FRCN without some funny sounds in the background. Why?!
Re: Frcn To Launch Book On Obasanjo by tttonero: 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2012
I hope they have not printed many copys.
I wont bother with the book, i will wait for the film to come out. smiley
Re: Frcn To Launch Book On Obasanjo by guonno: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2012
OBJ IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA! PRISONER PRESIDENT! Thief.
Re: Frcn To Launch Book On Obasanjo by ekwynwa: 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2012
Another waste of time and fund
Mtcheew sad
Re: Frcn To Launch Book On Obasanjo by mygee33(m): 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2012
Joblessness
Re: Frcn To Launch Book On Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2012
that wuld be a very nice idea
Re: Frcn To Launch Book On Obasanjo by IYANGBALI: 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2012
another way to steal money from the public FRCN IS A VERY CORRUPT ORGANIZATION,THE PLACE STINKS

(1) (Reply)

Toxic Waste Imported Into Lagos By Alaba Market Businessman / Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa / NAF Set For Indigenous Aircraft Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.