Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa (2240 Views)

Tht Moment Gen Yakubu Gowon Had That His Govt Has Been Taken Over In 1975 / Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode / The Full Meaning Of NAIRA, KOBO And GOWON. Is it true? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
The gowon had no power to create states

the north creating state was illegal. it is not possible for a northerner to create state in a protectorate not its own. imagine if the queen was still there , will they have created state. the answer is no. because, they will not be able to cross into other protectorate and state making laws for them..

like i alway said Gowon was a satanic man... he was a child of the devil, who believe in domination and an abuser of power..

Gowon is a useless man and Gowon is a rapistt, and a man who does not deserve any form of respect from anyone.

If I make a trade agreement with you. Can you go behind my back and change it. The answer is NO. International law does not recognized any change behind my back.

Can you put your army on my side, the answer is NO.
Can you put your police on my territory, the answer is NO.
Can you take my resources on my territory, the answer is NO
Can you put your bank on my territory without my permit, the answer is NO.
Can the north collect taxes or ever collected taxes from my people before 1960, the answer is NO.
Can you collect any revenue from my territory , the answer is NO.

Did the north have police or army or take resource before 1960 on my territory, the answer is NO. why because Nigeria was never together. That should tell you.. Gowon is a useless rapist man and an abuser of power. Who deserve no form of respect.

It was a trading agreement and not a governmental agreement. It is not that Gowon did not know. It was just that Gowon was a useless man and an abuser of power. Nobody should have respect for such a person. He does not deserve any form of respect by anyone.

Western Nigeria had its own government with embassy around the world. Is it possible for any country to take over and have their army on ground, it is called occupation. That why france finance and supported the rebellion in the 60's.

Even when churches told the satanic man. He felt he was untop of the world. And that nobody can do him anything while he abuse other people right.

There was a civil war in Nigeria. because the abuser of power and rapistt call Gowon.

Rapistt Gowon.. the event of 1963 of removing the Queen is null and avoid. While because Rapistt Gowon , western Nigeria ornigeria or british cameroon, did not vote separately to remove the Queen .

So you can see, you are a rapistt. I am going to show you , why they will jail you rapistt Gowon for life at the ICC for the crime you committed against humanity.

Do you hold us an apology for rape. ? Gowon.

This is why I call you people educated mumu

amusiwa@hotmail.com

1914 coin of british west africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL4oVgRiFdM

Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
because jonathan is president, what if jonathan create 10 state and does not give the north any state,
Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
Oga musiwa ??
Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
under international law, they had no power to create state
Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
who is creating state and wen is dat?
Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 12:13am On Jan 08, 2014
the north is not victim in this system call nigeria.. northern leaders before were bad men who did evil and hurt other people. they created state for them to collect money.because they were in power.

can a northerner create state in western nigeria under international law. the answer is no. no northerner has the power to create state in anywhere which is not the north. Gowon was an abuser and a dictator who did not care for other people.

As we talk about the evil of this man call Gowon. we would find solution. we have to undo some of the evil things they did.
Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 12:15am On Jan 08, 2014
you see when a nation start celebrating bad people, that nation has a problem. Gowon was a bad man. and his ways of cheating others. is what got us to where we are today.
Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by judyeze1: 4:22am On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 4:27am On Jan 08, 2014
grin
Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 08, 2014
Musiwa! President of where?
Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 11:50am On Jan 08, 2014
cool lipsrsealed
Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by mrofficial(m): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
President Musiwa, we dey feel you pass GEJ grin
Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
Musiwa, do you send your posts as a joke or are you serious? Whose side do you belong and how much are you paid?

Your post lacks clarity and directionless. Can you introduce yourself again perhaps some of us do not understand?
Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by LajaLaba: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
Alawada kerikeri! grin
Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
to help you out, you people in nigeria lack knowledge. you dont want to accept that fact. that why i alway joke, that you are educated mumu people.

take for example the supreme court.. on bode george, that is the wrong process . if the supreme court does not know the solution. you can see why i say send your children abroad. it is not that usa or canada bribe me to say it. but you people have become educated mumu.

you can see that your reply have show that you are an educated mumu, look a northerner have no power to create state or even pass judgement or has no police or military power to cross from northern nigeria to western nigeria or eastern nigeria.

to show you your level of educated mumu, jonathan talking about amalgamation on television. it never happen in 1914. it was 419. if jonathan does not know this. who can save the people. it is jonathan who is suppose to tell them the truth. and if he does not know... you can see fshola SAN, baba SAN not knowing he cant sue jang. you can see the village wisdom we are now.

northerners have no power, over you. amachie and river state house, are not suppose to listen to the national assembly. they all should resume work.. because they are nigeria protectorate... they can do what ever they like in their own portion of nigeria/ this is international law. they are not expected to give you $1 of their oil money. they too have become educated mumu people too.

you dont even have the power to send army/police northern officer to lagos or yorubas to enugu. you dont have that power under international law. you are just abuser of power.
Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
jack committed a crime, ICC will jail jack for life. this is why you people think, that that crime is right.

you cant cross over to other protectorate to do anything. you can go to benin republic, it is the same thing. you have no say, on what northerners do in the north. this is how it works, Gowon was wrong.

Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
So, Oga musiwa... U're from which country again?
Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 12:35am On Jan 09, 2014
Gowon is a useless man and Gowon is a rapistt, and a man who does not deserve any form of respect from anyone.

If I make an trade agreement with you. Can you go behind my back and change it. The answer is NO. International law does not recognized any change behind my back.

Can you put your army on my side, the answer is NO.
Can you take my resources on my territory, the answer is NO
Can the north collect taxes or ever collected taxes from my people before 1960, the answer is NO.

Did the north have police or army or take resource before 1960 on my territory, the answer is NO. why because Nigeria was never together. That should tell you.. Gowon is a useless rapist man and an abuser of power. Who deserve no form of respect.

It was a trading agreement and not a governmental agreement. It is not that Gowon did not know. It was just that Gowon was a useless man and an abuser of power. Nobody should have respect for such a person. He does not deserve any form of respect by anyone.

Western Nigeria had its own government with embassy around the world. Is it possible for any country to take over and have their army on ground, it is called operation. That why france finance and supported the rebellion in the 60's.

Even when churches told the satanic man. He felt he was untop of the world. And that nobody can do him anything while he abuse other people right.

There was a civil war in Nigeria. because the abuser of power and rapistt call Gowon.
Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 1:12am On Jan 09, 2014
when you have a rapistt like Gowon who is not ashame that he is a rapistt. And he continue to parade himself in public, some mumu like you start believe that rapistt are good people. He was just a Rapistt.

This is why they are attacking his people and killing them just as he rape and kill others.. because some people believe that rapist will be forever. Those who rape others. most know that God have never given them only the power to kill. I jack, I know everything... Will never be forever.

We would be free. This rape will never last forever. We shall be free from our rapistt. Gowon and all of them will never get away with been rapistt.
Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 2:28am On Jan 09, 2014
Rapistt Gowon.. what is the different between this USA fighter jet... They have different logo. why do they have different logo , Rapistt Gowon.

This is just inside the USA which is not like separate protectorate or countries which have different government and had embassy around the world. You can see the USA just respecting internal rules..

They only become the USA army when they want to go to war.

This is florida and michigan fighter jet. That why USA army fighter jets all look different. Rapistt Gowon.

Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 2:58am On Jan 09, 2014
cool
Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by LajaLaba: 4:21am On Jan 09, 2014
musiwa112: cool
U need to pay TB Joshua a visit comrade sad
Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 5:24am On Jan 09, 2014
Do you know who you are talking too.

Do you know my name is ADEmusiwa. It means the origin of religion and culture of the Yoruba people. You can go and ask your yoruba friend what the meaning of the name is. and find out who is talking online.

I am from the royal house of first child of oduduwa. and I am the first son. And i am the head of the government of western nigeria. I hope you know we had a government in africa before the whiteman came. and we are the owner of the land. And i am the head of the government.

So learn home training.

So Gowon rape what is us..
Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
Am not sure the point u're tryn 2 pass across bro, but damn the way U're posting? makes people think u're losing it real fast. #nooffence
Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
educated mumu, you can see from the picture, there are international law that guide relationship. look at the logo of the usa fighter jet inside the USA. you can see they are different. michigan and florida.

Gowon was a rapistt, Gowon lived abroad, so he knew the truth. but he still decided to rape.

Gowon was ojukwu roomate and classmate in london during military training. so gowon knew the truth but because gowon was a tribalist , who wanted to dominate and take what other people thing by force that is why the rapistt call Gowon did it, because Gowon knew the truth. that it was against international law.

nobody from northern nigeria should be in the army or police in western nigeria. only northerners most be in the army or police in the north, except if the person was born there or decided that is where he want to live. you can not transfer any office from western nigeria to northern nigeria or northern nigeria .

if let say an igboman was born in lagos or lives, and he does not want to join the nigeria army, that is only when he is allow to join western nigeria army. he can not be transfer to the eat or north.

western nigeria or northern nigeria most have its separate army/police, court, national team etc.

international law does NOT allow you to create south south out of western nigeria or nigeria.

when you break a term of an agreement , it makes the relationship null and void. so my friend the nigeria is not binding. go ask a lawyer, here is ICC phone number call them.

International Criminal Court

Main Entrance Hearings/Visits

Maanweg, 174 Regulusweg
2516 AB, The Hague 2516 AB, The Hague
The Netherlands The Netherlands
Tel. + 31 (0)70 515 8515 Email visits@icc-cpi.int
Fax +31 (0)70 515 8555 Fax +31 (0)70 515 8499
Map More information
Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 3:12am On Jan 10, 2014
the north lost many thing banking,insurance, telecommunication, sport etc.

and nobody should be too rich than the society that why dangote is $30 billion rich. bill gate is not allow in all state. this is to create jobs.
Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 3:19am On Jan 10, 2014
Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 3:28am On Jan 10, 2014
Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 3:39am On Jan 10, 2014
, ship on river niger, mali flag

Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
k
Re: Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
jkg

(1) (2) (Reply)

NAF Set For Indigenous Aircraft Production / We Will Bomb The Qatar World Cup, ISIS Warns FIFA / Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.