Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough (1760 Views)

*riddle* Answer This If You're Smart Enough!. / Do Not Click On This Topic! Its A Publicity Stunt / Please Do Not Click. . . . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by OdyOdy(m): 1:23am On Oct 22, 2007
This is a riddle thread, you are free to post here as long as there is no unanswered one. For the smarties only. So, let me start.

You got into a town. This town has got two villages, The carnibals and The friends. The carnibals are known to be great liars and never tell the truth for once. The friends on the other hand are always truthful. On your way, you get to a junction. At this junction there are two roads. One leads to The friends and the other to The carnibals but you don't know which is which. You are going to the friends. You meet a warrior at the middle of the junction but you don't know if he is a Friend or a Carnibal.

The catch is:  Which one question will you ask him to get to the friends?

post your answers and I'll tell if right or wrong.
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by babadee(m): 1:35am On Oct 22, 2007
Where are the cannibals?
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by OdyOdy(m): 1:37am On Oct 22, 2007
The cannibals are in the village of the cannibals n same goes for the friends
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by babadee(m): 1:44am On Oct 22, 2007
this is a real cracker, shocked
i pass on the torch!!!
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by topeteadr(m): 1:45am On Oct 22, 2007
Hi i'm a cannibal what are you. And pls can you give me the route to the cannibal village.
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by OdyOdy(m): 2:08am On Oct 22, 2007
@tope teadr
you asked 2 questions you are to ask one only
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by topeteadr(m): 7:11am On Oct 22, 2007
Okay i'll ask him. Show me the route where they sell human meat.
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by OdyOdy(m): 7:29am On Oct 22, 2007
@tope
nice try but, if you get to meet a cannibal he knows where those who eat meat are but he will point to the wrong side cos he always lies. and if it is a friend he will point to the right one. but you dont know if it is a friend or cannibal. if it will not just help.
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by ituen(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2007
Ask the warrior who i am. If he says i'm female, then he's a cannibal
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by topeteadr(m): 10:19am On Oct 22, 2007
Okay this is the answer i'm sure it's correct.
You kick his ass, then take him hostage for interrogation. If you interrogate him then he would break easily.
Okay the answer is that the warrior is not from either of the villages so he too doesn't know.
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by OdyOdy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2007
@iteun
Asking him who you are has is one question, and even if he tells you that you are a female you wouldnt be able to ask him another question?

@tope teadr
the town consists of two villages only and the warrior is obviously from one of them
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by jabo(m): 11:54pm On Oct 22, 2007
since the carnibals are liars, you ask the man a question you already know the answer. then you can now ask him other questions.
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by RichDad1(m): 4:57am On Oct 23, 2007
You'll ask him where he's coming from
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by finekid(m): 6:07am On Oct 23, 2007
Here is the answer:
You ask the warrior, if it were the other villager, which road would he show me to the Friends? Then you ignore the road he shows you and take the other road.
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by OdyOdy(m): 8:10am On Oct 23, 2007
@jabo
you got it wrong

@rich dad
if you ask him where he is coming from what then happens?

@finekid
if you ask a cannibal that question he knows that the friend will take the road to the friends but he lies so he will point to the cannibal road

if you ask a friend that question he knows that the cannibal will always lie and and will rather show you the way to the cannibals.so he will point to the cannibal road,so anyone you meet will definitely point at the road of th carnibals. Then you ignore the road he shows you and take the other road.

you are really smart you got it right
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by topeteadr(m): 9:06am On Oct 23, 2007
ok so that does it
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by finekid(m): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2007
!!! grin cool
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by topeteadr(m): 9:33am On Oct 23, 2007
hey genius congratulations. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by finekid(m): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2007
Thanks! wink
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by ituen(m): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2007
@Ody Ody

Guy come here. Explain this stuff for me. i dont understant how finekid got it. i'm waiting,
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by topeteadr(m): 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2007
Yeah explain it to me too.
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by OdyOdy(m): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2007
This is it.
Ask "which way will the other villager take to the friends?"
if the warrior is a friend he will point at the way of the cannibals because he knows instead of the cannibal to ponyt to the way of the friends he will point to the cannibal way'
If the warrior met is a cannibal he knows that a friend will take the way of a friend but he always tell lies so he will point to the way of the cannibals.
It therefore means that whomsoever it may be you meet at the junction he would always point to the cannibals. So take the other way.

If that is confusing try asking "which is the way to your tribe?"
If the warrior met is a friend he points at the way to his village which is the friends.
If the warrior met is a cannibal instead of pointing to his village which is the cannibals he will point at the friends
It therefore means that whom soever it maybe that you meet at the junction and ask this question he will always point at the friends. So take that route. Get it?

finekid's really a genius
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by topeteadr(m): 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2007
@poster, you're confused *nods head* really confused.
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by OdyOdy(m): 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2007
@tope teadr
guess it was too tough for you to answer and to tough to understand. feel your pain man.
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by topeteadr(m): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2007
You dont understand what you're saying. Read through again.
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by topeteadr(m): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2007
Lets see how smart you are?
What is the name of the most dangerous city?
How many stairs does a bungalow has?
What has three legs but walk on two?
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by topeteadr(m): 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2007
A man and his son had an accident, and they were taken to a hospital. The doctor came in and said this is my son. Who is the doctor?.
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by finekid(m): 8:35am On Oct 24, 2007
The mom is the doctor
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by topeteadr(m): 8:36am On Oct 24, 2007
Bravo! Nice.
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by ituen(m): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2007
tnks for the explanation ody-ody
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by finekid(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2007
ituen:

tnks for the explanation ody-ody

Welcome wink
Re: Do Not Click If You Are Not Smart Enough by folahann(m): 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2007
Really nice riddles

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crack Yer Ribs / Why I Don't Trust Ibo People With Moiney / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.