Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Lady Musician 'I Am Naira': www.iamnaira.com - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lady Musician 'I Am Naira': www.iamnaira.com (2132 Views)

The First African Musician To Receive An MBE Award From The Queen / Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj / Omotola Jalade as a Musician? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Musician 'I Am Naira': www.iamnaira.com by MochaLatte(f): 4:38am On Mar 21, 2006
This artist is no stranger to the studio or the stage. To see live true lyricism, charisma and energy is an experience like non other. Not to mention spontaniety along with a vocal element of surprise,  some call it refreshing others call it exciting. She has perfomed in Atlanta’s finest venue’s. Like the Fox Theatre for Dejavunet’s “Nigerian Reunion”, and most recently she was the opening act for musician 2face in a concert in Atlanta, Ga.

Check out snipets from her first album for yourself, www.iamnaira.com

You can also her her music on www.krazienaija.com

The entire cd is bangin'!!! So you just may want to purchase it!
Re: Lady Musician 'I Am Naira': www.iamnaira.com by Outkast(f): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2006
yeah for real, she has talent, I've listened to a couple of the tracks.
Re: Lady Musician 'I Am Naira': www.iamnaira.com by Seun(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2006
But the tracks are not available on her website!
Re: Lady Musician 'I Am Naira': www.iamnaira.com by MochaLatte(f): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2006
You must have Flash Media on your computer to listen to the track(s) on the website.

(1) (Reply)

Listen And Watch King Saheed Osupa Music Online: / Watch And Download This Year (odun Yi) Official Video From Jaywon / Download WIZBOYY – WIZOLINGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.