Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate (1699 Views)

Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project / Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) / The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by MrGlobe(m): 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2012
Some weeks ago, I posted that Peter Obi was the worst governor in the history of Nigeria and some folks disagreed. Since I have gathered my facts and left the state after a brief stinct I will start giving reasons.
Mbadinuju was heavily criticized but he built Iyi gu estate, Udoka, commissioners quarters and others in the state, Which I hear are standard. Ngige did roads. Peter has done Nothing! Ever! The question is where is Anambra State funds? Its high time they started calling for Obi's Impeachment, Shikena. Abi is it military regime?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by FirstSon01: 10:51am On Sep 03, 2022
Hehe
Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by Babaisha: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2022
MrGlobe:
Some weeks ago, I posted that Peter Obi was the worst governor in the history of Nigeria and some folks disagreed. Since I have gathered my facts and left the state after a brief stinct I will start giving reasons.
Mbadinuju was heavily criticized but he built Iyi gu estate, Udoka, commissioners quarters and others in the state, Which I hear are standard. Ngige did roads. Peter has done Nothing! Ever! The question is where is Anambra State funds? Its high time they started calling for Obi's Impeachment, Shikena. Abi is it military regime?

I am sure you are a copy and paste resource and a propagandist.

If you lived or from Anambra, you will know that the
- road to Ayemelum was constructed by Peter Obi (That road is as long as from Epe to Ijebu-ode)
- road to Igbariam was re-constructed by Peter Obi
- road to Orumba towards Umuchukwu was re-constructed by Peter Obi
- The old Enugu - Onitsha road from (Awka <> Nkpor) was re-constructed by Peter Obi

Peter Obi concentrated on project that improve the masses not for a selected few (Most estates built in Nigeria are beyond the masses reach and only used to settle party faithfuls and cronies, Anambra state still has the lowest rent rate in South east, people still pay 100k for 2-bed in Onitsha )

Then you know the best part in all these , he was able to cut all these cloth according to Anambra IGR and allocation size without plunging the state into perpetual debt.

Let us celebrate an awesome fellow when we see one.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by Rapuru14: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2022
Agbadorians are on overdrive. Indeed Obi's achievements triggered them.

Just like when you spray Baygon on cockroach, they will be forced to scamper for life.

The light of truth triggered them!!!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by Nomanshman: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2022
Okay
Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by seunmsg(m): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2022
Rapuru14:
Agbadorians are on overdrive. Indeed Obi's achievements triggered them.

Just like when you spray Baygon on cockroach, they will be forced to scamper for life.

The light of truth triggered them!!!

No need for name calling. Shame the OP by naming or posting the picture of the housing estate constructed by Peter Obi when he was governor. That’s the smart way to respond and not by shouting agbado.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by femisplash: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2022
It's was a 2012 thread. Internet never forgets.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by Nijablast: 11:55am On Sep 03, 2022
Peter Obituary is a serial failure. Jagaban is the next president of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by DrAkpamudehe: 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
We are currently on agbado's case as a drug lord, when we are done with him, we will expose Peter Obi and his history as a drug pusher and the real truth of how his father died. Nigerians must know the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by PresidObi: 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
Who built Ngozika estates?

Which governor refused a land allocation given to him in an estate he built?

Peter Obi has shamed all his critics, all these grasping at straws wont work in this election, get your PVC and vote for Peter Obi in time, join the winning party and enjoy a prosperous nation Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by Kagd10: 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
cool
Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by M4A1carbine: 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Loud it!!!

PresidObi:

Who built Ngozika estates?

Which governor refused a land allocation given to him in an estate he built?

Peter Obi has shamed all his critics, all these grasping at straws wont work in this election, get your PVC and vote for Peter Obi in time, join the winning party and enjoy a prosperous nation Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by Aldol: 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Truly internet never forgets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by mrvitalis(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
MrGlobe:
Bros there is only one globally accepted methods to measure impact of governance and that's MDGs then now SDGs

And with this scale Peter Obi was judged to be the best in Nigeria

Meaning his governance had the most impact on the life of its people

Back to the rubbish you wrote up there ...Anambra has a billion problems but housing isn't one of them please

Anambra and abia have housing surplus

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by Aldol: 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Bros there is only one globally accepted methods to measure impact of governance and that's MDGs then now SDGs

And with this scale Peter Obi was judged to be the best in Nigeria

Meaning his governance had the most impact on the life of its people

Back to the rubbish you wrote up there ...Anambra has a billion problems but housing isn't one of them please

Anambra and abia have housing surplus
This is a 2012 thread.....no need to package Obi, thank God for internet grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by Tochj(m): 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
Babaisha:

- road to Ayemelum was constructed by Peter Obi (That road is as long as from Epe to Ijebu-ode)
- The old Enugu - Onitsha road from (Awka <> Nkpor) was re-constructed by Peter Obi

Peter Obi concentrated on project that improve the masses not for a selected few (Most estates built in Nigeria are beyond the masses reach and only used to settle party faithfuls and cronies, Anambra state still has the lowest rent rate in South east, people still pay 100k for 2-bed in Onitsha )

Then you know the best part in all these , he was able to cut all these cloth according to Anambra IGR and allocation size without plunging the state into perpetual debt.

Do you still have time for sttupeed urchins?
No serious Government will build housing estate in Anambra
When most billionaires are paying Aboki to live in their houses and take care of the houses.
Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by jamace(m): 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
MrGlobe:
PETER OBI ACHIEVEMENTS

1. Peter Obi built Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka.

2. Peter Obi built Anambra State University Igbariam Campus.

3. Peter Obi built 10 Lanes Road from Headbridge to Umunya.

4. Peter Obi built Agulu Lake Hotel.

5. Peter Obi paid off N32b gratuities owed workers since military era.

6. Peter Obi built Nkpor Fly over bridge.

7. Peter Obi built Obosi fly over.

8. Peter Obi bought over 20,000 vehicles from INNOSON and paid cash. He gave the vehicles to secondary schools, traditional rulers and vigilante groups.

9. Peter Obi dualized Zik Avenue to Agu-Awka with RCC.

10. Peter Obi installed the first public dialysis machine in Anamdra State at General Hospital Onitsha.

11. Peter Obi built the Nigerian Stock Exchange art Onitsha.

12. Peter Obi procured over One million Computers for all Secondary schools in Anambra State.

13. Peter Obi gave N1,000,000.00 to every First Class graduate from Anambra state.

14. Peter Obi paid N10k to every Anambrarian who was above 80 years of age till he left office.

15. Peter Obi built over 800 km of urban and rural roads, including Aguleri to Adani Enugu Road.

16. Peter Obi rehabilitated secondary schools and gave all secondary schools in Anambra state a giant 50KVA generator.

17. Peter Obi gave N100M to all mission schools as grant.

18. Peter Obi brought Sab Miller Brewery to Onitsha.

19. Peter Obi left over N75b in state coffers while handing over to his successor in March 2014.

20. Peter Obi built the First Anambra state secretariat in Awka named after Jerome Udorji.

21. Peter Obi donated over 10 Armoured Personnel Carriers for security agencies in Anambra State.

Note that Peter Obi was impeached and removed from office illegally twice and he reclaimed his mandate twice. Peter Obi is a great leader and very capable to have achieved this feat under hostile political opponents.

GO AND VERIFY!

https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by Aldol: 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by UnfairLife7(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
jamace:

PETER OBI ACHIEVEMENTS

8. Peter Obi bought over 20,000 vehicles from INNOSON and paid cash. He gave the vehicles to secondary schools, traditional rulers and vigilante groups.

10. Peter Obi installed the first public dialysis machine in Anamdra State at General Hospital Onitsha.

12. Peter Obi procured over One million Computers for all Secondary schools in Anambra State.

13. Peter Obi gave N1,000,000.00 to every First Class graduate from Anambra state.

14. Peter Obi paid N10k to every Anambrarian who was above 80 years of age till he left office.

15. Peter Obi built over 800 km of urban and rural roads, including Aguleri to Adani Enugu Road.

16. Peter Obi rehabilitated secondary schools and gave all secondary schools in Anambra state a giant 50KVA generator.

19. Peter Obi left over N75b in state coffers while handing over to his successor in March 2014.

20. Peter Obi built the First Anambra state secretariat in Awka named after Jerome Udorji.

21. Peter Obi donated over 10 Armoured Personnel Carriers for security agencies in Anambra State.

Note that Peter Obi was impeached and removed from office illegally twice and he reclaimed his mandate twice. Peter Obi is a great leader and very capable to have achieved this feat under hostile political opponents.

GO AND VERIFY!

YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by Aldol: 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
jamace:

PETER OBI ACHIEVEMENTS

GO AND VERIFY!

No need for this your fresh 2022 thread all lies because of election
We have verified with these 2012 threads grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/863236/peter-obi-vs-theodore-orji

https://www.nairaland.com/934734/peter-obi-killing-anambra-state

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by tuborme: 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
A state that had no government building at all when he became governor (not even a government house)… you want to start housing project? What I have come to understand is that so many Nigerians need a lot of education when it comes to understanding what it means to have sustainable development! No wonder we glorify white elephant projects that have no bearing to bettering people’s life!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by jamace(m): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:

And you want to repackage Yekini Amoda Ogunlere for Nigerians as Bola Tinubu? An aged and sick 88 years old man who is surviving on stolen identity of Late Miss Bola Tinubu? You are very wicked!

WHY IT IS HARD TO DEFEND AND MARKET BOLA TINUBU

1. Tinubu supports bandits and not his Yoruba people, "Where are the cows?"

2. Tinubu is boko haram/bandits sympathiser.

3. Tinubu's VP candidate has link with Boko Haram.

4. Tinubu does not believe in One Nigeria, "I don't believe in one Nigeria"

5. Tinubu supported EndSARS killing of Nigeria youths at Lekki Tollgate.

6. Tinubu is a Drug lord/addict.

7. Tinubu is the national leader of APC and APC has performed woefully. Tinubu has failed with APC.

8. Real age controversy

9. Real name controversy - Identity thief.

10. Tinubu has Poor Health status . Always in London or Paris hospital. A sick Nigeria does not want a sick President.

11. Tinubu insulted christianity by Hiring 30 fake bishops for inauguration.

12. Tinubu chose Muslim-Muslim Ticket. Tinubu is insensitive to equity and justice, only driven by selfishness and greed.

13. Tinubu insulted Northern christians, that no capable christian to be his VP.

14. Tinubu economic policy is to feed soldiers with Agbado & cassava.

15. Tinubu educational certificates are controversial. Tinubu has no schools attended or classmates. How did Tinubu make First Class in a Diploma course of less than 2 years- August 1977 to June 1979?..

16. Tinubu is damn greedy. He has grabbed for himself choicest landed properties in Lagos and controls Lagos state treasury.

17. Tinubu is hyper selfish and greedy in all his ways. It is either him or nobody else.

18. For 8 years Tinubu was busy drawing master plan, NO infrastructural development, yet Lagos debt rose from N200m in 1999 to about N100b in 2007.

Vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by UnfairLife7(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
jamace:

And you want to repackage Yekini Amoda Ogunlere for Nigerians as Bola Tinubu? An aged and sick 88 years old man who is surviving on stolen identity of Late Miss Bola Tinubu? You are very wicked!

WHY IT IS HARD TO DEFEND AND MARKET BOLA TINUBU

1. Tinubu supports bandits and not his Yoruba people, "Where are the cows?"

2. Tinubu is boko haram/bandits sympathiser.

3. Tinubu's VP candidate has link with Boko Haram.

4. Tinubu does not believe in One Nigeria, "I don't believe in one Nigeria"

5. Tinubu supported EndSARS killing of Nigeria youths at Lekki Tollgate.

6. Tinubu is a Drug lord/addict.

7. Tinubu is the national leader of APC and APC has performed woefully. Tinubu has failed with APC.

8. Real age controversy

9. Real name controversy - Identity thief.

10. Tinubu has Poor Health status . Always in London or Paris hospital. A sick Nigeria does not want a sick President.

11. Tinubu insulted christianity by Hiring 30 fake bishops for inauguration.

12. Tinubu chose Muslim-Muslim Ticket. Tinubu is insensitive to equity and justice, only driven by selfishness and greed.

13. Tinubu insulted Northern christians, that no capable christian to be his VP.

14. Tinubu economic policy is to feed soldiers with Agbado & cassava.

15. Tinubu educational certificates are controversial. Tinubu has no schools attended or classmates. How did Tinubu make First Class in a Diploma course of less than 2 years- August 1977 to June 1979?..

16. Tinubu is damn greedy. He has grabbed for himself choicest landed properties in Lagos and controls Lagos state treasury.

17. Tinubu is hyper selfish and greedy in all his ways. It is either him or nobody else.

18. For 8 years Tinubu was busy drawing master plan, NO infrastructural development, yet Lagos debt rose from N200m in 1999 to about N100b in 2007.

Vote wisely.
Me? How Can? I Chop Winch Àbí I Dey Craze?

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents.

I am Omogbolahan L.A BABAWALE and I say #AsiwajuIsComing. The #BATKSM2023 ticket of governance el dorado

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by opalu: 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
Liar
Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by Gift96: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2023
MrGlobe:
wow since 2012
Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by Gift96: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2023
seunmsg:

No need for name calling. Shame the OP by naming or posting the picture of the housing estate constructed by Peter Obi when he was governor. That’s the smart way to respond and not by shouting agbado.
grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by donbrowser(m): 3:24am On Apr 30
MrGlobe:

grin Okoro
Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by chopnaira: 3:28am On Apr 30
Another one. 😂😂😂
Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by okoro: 6:14am On Apr 30
donbrowser:

grin Okoro
another banger
Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by okoro: 6:19am On Apr 30
Babaisha:

pictures or idonbilivit
Re: Peter Obi: 8 Yr Tenure, No Single Housing Project/estate by adekolaelect(m): 6:32am On Apr 30
At least he built a atorex water supply that worked for 6 weeks !!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Documentary About Nigeria. / Nigeria And South Africa Are Africa's Biggest Fraud Centres - KPMG / Jose Mujica: The World’s ‘poorest’ President • Donates 90% Salary To Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.