Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! (2015 Views)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by Lucario007(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2012
OPERATION: QUIT THE DIRTY JOKES.

This is getting serious, just this afternoon my nephew of nine year old was talking to his friends about SEX.
I as the good uncle, confronted him and told him to tell me where he got those information. He took my laptop,
powered it up, and connected my Visafone Modem.

My first thought at that moment was that he had accidentally stumbled upon an indecency website, so you could have
imagined my shock when he opened Nairaland. My second thought was that he accidentally entered the Sexuality section.
So my eyes widened as he clicked the JOKES section. He went to an old dirty joke collection that was there without any
18+ warning. I was sweating profusely because my comment was there above the dirty joke. What would i say or do?
So I let him go without saying anything.

So now moderators and my fellow Jokers, can you see that dirty jokes are influencing young children somewhere, so try
to stop posting them or clearly label them 18+. It's these type of things that make perverts or even rapists.

HE'S ONLY 9 YEARS OLD! [s]I warned his mother not to send him to a computer school.[/s]

And now this puts me in a tight spot, if i tell his parents, he will never look me in the face again, if i don't and they find out,
and also found out i knew and didn't tell them, it would cause problems for me. So what do i do?

See what your Dirty jokes have caused? Please refrain from it or Clearly Mark it like this:

[size=18pt]
18+[/size]

Thank you and good night! Ps. everything said here is 100% real, there is no joking here.
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2012
where is d joke?
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by Lucario007(m): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2012
^^^ What part of no joke here do you not understand you dis worthless castrated bushpig?
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2012
come boy. i will skin u alife if u rain further insults on me,

animal!! angry
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by Lucario007(m): 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2012
see bushmeat dey talk, who do you think you are?
Just a worthless decaying carcass of a combucalted fool.
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2012
Lucario Ɣ☺ΰ‎​‎​ make sense
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2012
lucario so u sef dey follow talk? u dis catapult seller, 4k ur toto black n white boy,
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by skales(m): 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2012
@OP

More reason I ticked bin gbagbo and donkolione for Ban
Those guys are perverts
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 22, 2012
^^^^

ur fafa! angry
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by skales(m): 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2012
angry
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 23, 2012
skales:

angry

SMH, toothless bush dog,
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by bunmioguns(m): 1:50am On Feb 23, 2012
@OP. . .welldone jare,

@ Donkoline. . .I don tell u before, dis weed no fit u @ all, see d way it jst dey make u misbehave and will u pls explain why disciplinary action should not be taken against u for speaking to ur Fellow Projan members like dt, ur reply shld get to my table on or before tomorrow. . .

Thank you.

Signed
Bunmioguns
Projan Gen Sec
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by dani1luv: 6:25am On Feb 23, 2012
you are right
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by Homar(m): 6:36am On Feb 23, 2012
Fuckkkk you dani you caused me to do this.
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by skales(m): 6:43am On Feb 23, 2012
bunmioguns:

@OP. . .welldone jare,

@ Donkoline. . .I don tell u before, dis weed no fit u @ all, see d way it jst dey make u misbehave and will u pls explain why disciplinary action should not be taken against u for speaking to ur Fellow Projan members like dt, ur reply shld get to my table on or before tomorrow. . .

Thank you.

Signed
Bunmioguns
Projan Gen Sec

Hehehehehehehehe grin grin

Donkeylione bro, why not resign from projan and come join us at NPJC

The insult your members dey throw you too much

We don't do such at
NPJC
We don't hate or jealous ourselves

Think about it bro wink
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by swtchicgurl: 7:41am On Feb 23, 2012
Donkollione, idowuogbo and killz are the biggest offenders!
u'd better change!
mtcheww!
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by Homar(m): 7:55am On Feb 23, 2012
@the lesbo above me. Warn that yo stupid friend dani make him stop dey lock my thread o .
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by swtchicgurl: 9:08am On Feb 23, 2012
^^^ u don't have to write it twice! dunce!!!!! angry
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2012
Homar when will u ever stop the habit of posting twice Dey swear for you for your phone ni?? grin
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by mikuz(m): 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2012
Booqee
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by Lucario007(m): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2012
^^^ Castrated bush dog leave this place at once!
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2012
Mikuz
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by mikuz(m): 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2012
see love.
grin
See this girl.
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by Killz3(m): 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2012
@swthrtchic. Baby, what did i do?
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by swtchicgurl: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2012
killiz dear,
why don't u take a second look at the post. tongue tongue
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by Killz3(m): 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2012
^^^
I'd rather take a second look at you. . . tongue So tell me, your lips look lonely, would they like to meet mine in your bathtub??

BTW, i blame the OP for leaving his laptop in a conspicuous place, I blame him for not pass-wording the laptop, i also blame him for allowing his nephew to peep at what ever it is he does, for thinking his nephew would enter the sexuality section tells me that he visits there a lot in the presence of his nephew, thinking the boy was slow, i blame him for that also. We wont stop posting jokes as a result of lucario's lackadaisical whimsical attitude and carelessness over his own property. . . Should i continue?

Swthrtchicgurl, baby where were we? wink
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by swtchicgurl: 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2012
oh killz, i'm tripping! tongue
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by Killz3(m): 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2012
That's more like it. . .
I know you are untouchable
I wouldn't even dare, but you know, my lips wont kiss themselves. . . What do you say sweets? You n I, in the bath tub! kiss

Errm Lucario's nephew, i hope you aint reading this! angry

Yeah baby, you were saying. . . wink
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by mikuz(m): 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2012
Harlot
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by swtchicgurl: 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2012
sorry killz,
i'm already engaged to mcnepow,
we're doing our e-wedding next month! tongue tongue

@mikuz, na jealousy go kill u!
na me say make u no fit perform! tongue
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by Killz3(m): 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2012
Ok. He's a lucky chap! I hope he knows your worth! Take care & all the best! kiss
Re: Important Message To All Jokers On This Section! Please Read! by swtchicgurl: 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2012
tnx jare, killz, wink
i wish u the best too
u must be a good gentleman unlike minkuz grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Funny Pictures You Will Relate To If You Are Broke / What Was Your Favourite Subject In Secondary School? / Which One Will U Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.