Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Fuel Subsidy: Sahara Energy’s Tope Sonubi And Tonye Cole On The Run - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy: Sahara Energy’s Tope Sonubi And Tonye Cole On The Run (9191 Views)

Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him / $50billion Oil Fraud: Diezani, Aluko, Aiteo, Sahara Energy, Omokore, For Trial / Tonye Cole Dropped As Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Sahara Energy’s Tope Sonubi And Tonye Cole On The Run by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2012
al-ahamad:

@df200f,
  I will not argue about the fact that my brothers from up north failed but u nd I knw that about 90% of the infrastructure in Naigeria (expecially the big sities like Lagos) was all done by those same dudes who are regarded as failures,

do you expect us to still leave in huts? after having earned colossal sums of money over the years, which were largely wasted by your brothers, surely you do not consider these past leaders so retardent as not to put a little flyover, here and there,  for pr sake. what you, now call 90% infrastructure, brother pls.

Gej came on board with a lot of promises and even my state (Kano) gave him all the votes just cos we figured its time for change nd fresh air, (Me I never believed the retardeen sha cos the first few months in office clearly shows how extravagance was eating up the treasury), so now that every sane Nigerian includoing the likes of Tunde Bakare have faught under the canopy of save Nageria for him to get into office, he (retardeen) now sees that playing Ronaldo is the way forward abi,

in one short  sentence,  you have contradicted,  your self,  you never believed  in fresh air or change, but you gave the vote, let this be a lesson to you, always stick to where your heart lies.
could it be that you were expecting the same status quo, and you never got it? hence your bitterness, cos there is change actually, for one,  there was an attempt to scrap the fraudulent fuel subsidy,  where you benefit from,  but the likes of you took to the streets for the status quo to remain.

Now leave the sentiments aside cos I prefer talking facts, do you actually believe we consume products worth spending 1.7trillion on subsidy, the blind fold is on you broa nd I dnt think ur ever gonna open u eyes to reality, u bloody blind twart, bleep u man nd fukc retardeen nd all his accomplices,

the more reason for the whole fraudulent program to be scrapped, so as to plug the hole, but in this case your hole will be plug as well, hence the abuse and insults. my brother no be me put sand sand for your garri, so carry all these your, "bleep you" go some where else.

Mind u , I'm a bulk trader not importer nd nothing join me with subsidy so either ways, as long as Nagerians need product, I am making money but think about the over 120million peeps living in poverty.

fact is, you did not have this thoughts when your brothers were busy carrying billions to the swiss,  so all this your crocodile tears wont cut it, just calm down , if possible change your business templates, cos i assure you nageria  will never be the same  again.

@df2006 = Fool kawai.

dont hate the messenger, focus on the message.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Sahara Energy’s Tope Sonubi And Tonye Cole On The Run by Pukkah: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2012
It's good to see all these people tried for economic crime but is Global News a credible source of news? One should be circumspect with these soft-sells before relying on their information to make conclusions.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Sahara Energy’s Tope Sonubi And Tonye Cole On The Run by oiseworld: 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2012
jp philips:

@ oiseworld

congrats!!! you just won the m0r0nic poster of the year award. in your int

i made this kind of a joke last in my primary school days. Pricisely primary Mmmmmmm 4 or 5

@ phillip
I can tell u have problem with ur sight, Because i wrote in my last post that if at all subsidy should come, it should be at the point of retail purchase, like a discount at the point of sale. So it dosent go into the pocket of marketers like u and alhaji. I didn't know it would hurt youdat much as to make a fool of your self by single handedly giving an award of the year in february.

Secondly, oil thieves like urself should begin to know that tax is unavoidable because i can sense that you would choose not to pay tax in place of subsidy removal. I know ur dumb ass still didn't get this, so let me write it boldly. WEIDER THE GOVT PROVIDES OR NOT U STILL MUST PAY TAX! Yes!you have a right to demand for accountability.

Finally, if u don't have economic foresight u should have urself to blame. Thosands of business opputuniies and jobs would be created with a change in the status quo in the oil sector. When one door closes, another opens. Sorry if its ur door that closes. You want us to be at a stand still because u don't have light, u have bad roads so we should wait until these are done before we start takimg steps. You try.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Sahara Energy’s Tope Sonubi And Tonye Cole On The Run by alahamad(m): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2012
@df2006, you just can't understand the point,

@Oiseworld, what exactly don't you understand that makes it so difficult for you guys to comprehend the truth in this matter?

Talking about how retardeen got there sef, do you actually think the votes from only the south-south put him there?,

You need to go to the north during elections nd see the level of participation then compare with any other part,

Mind you I never voted for him cos I was in lagos at time of registering but was in Kano during election but almost everyone around me voted GEJ cos of the believe that he's a truthful person not knowing that he's a bloody snake, a blatant lair, a devil, a retardeen, to mension but a few,

I just wanna knw what the major point of your arguement is, abeg try make sense so I know ur not both retarded tooo,
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Sahara Energy’s Tope Sonubi And Tonye Cole On The Run by oiseworld: 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2012
if am not making sense try make sense out of wat u can read. Am typing from a phone so pardon my vocabulary and slow speed.

The more u call the presidemt names the more u show urself inresponsible. He has done nothing wrong by attempting to remove subsidy suddenly.
It is a method used by all businessmen to stop somthing thats killing ur business.

it was a right thing to do and dats no reason to call him names and we didn't say only the south voted for him.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Sahara Energy’s Tope Sonubi And Tonye Cole On The Run by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2012
@ ahmad,

you see, calling names and insults, suggest bitterness,  and bitterness suggest sentiments,which in turn leads to being biased.

the fact is, for nigeria to change, there must be serious scarifies from everyone, all nigerians, and so for the govt of the day to succeed,we need to come out clean and support it,  irrespective of where we come from, cos at the end of the day, it is you and i at the receiving end, whether north or south it does not matter.

we need to give benefit of doubt to the leadership  in decision making,  some decisions  could be below par or substandard,but the intent if you ask me, suggest an attempt  to move us from where we have found ourselves, at least forward.

it has been agreed across board that the subsidy removal  it self was not a bad idea,  but the timing, that was wrong, why don't we focus on the positive part of it, which this thread suggest rather than dwell on spilled milk.

i welcome constructive criticism, but a situation where all tom Joystick and harry becomes abusive and insulting when they clearly don't even have an idea what, e.g subsidy is, i must tell you alhaji, is very tiring and boring.

the govt still has three more years to its mandate, let all hands be on deck, to move our country forward, there might be mistakes but with unbiased effort from every body, we should make progress.

salaam.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Sahara Energy’s Tope Sonubi And Tonye Cole On The Run by alahamad(m): 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2012
Gues I need not say more cos the more critical I get on analizing d situation, the more complicated you guys make the situation, believe you me govment is the major fraud behind subsidy scam, those companies are just the frontiers for the cover-up,

Like I have said times without number(nd for the last tym) all previous governments paid subsidy but never above 500Billion (on the average), but since the inception of the GEJ administration, with the aid of the petroleum ministry nd the finance ministry, registered a lot of incompetent new companies, gave them alocations and paid them subsidy for no reason,

Like I also said, a lot of round triping, multiple collection of billions happened regularly nd we see all this but who can we report to when all monies signed are in one way or another linked to the presidency, ,

Open ur eyes to see that the whole noise about "Cabalocracy" starts nd ends within the GEJ administration, am droping ma pen.

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Sahara Energy’s Tope Sonubi And Tonye Cole On The Run by oiseworld: 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2012
al-ahamad:

Gues I need not say more cos the more critical I get on analizing d situation, the more complicated you guys make the situation, believe you me govment is the major fraud behind subsidy scam, those companies are just the frontiers for the cover-up,

Like I have said times without number(nd for the last tym) all previous governments paid subsidy but never above 500Billion (on the average), but since the inception of the GEJ administration, with the aid of the petroleum ministry nd the finance ministry, registered a lot of incompetent new companies, gave them alocations and paid them subsidy for no reason,

Like I also said, a lot of round triping, multiple collection of billions happened regularly nd we see all this but who can we report to when all monies signed are in one way or another linked to the presidency, ,

Open ur eyes to see that the whole noise about "Cabalocracy" starts nd ends within the GEJ administration, am droping ma pen.

@al harem
look at this post very well. And tell me why d subsidy should not be removed. We are saying the same thing but seeing different way outs. The above reasons are y subsidy should go. I pray things work out well.

@ df2006
+100000000000000.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Sahara Energy’s Tope Sonubi And Tonye Cole On The Run by 1025: 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2012
are we not wasting our time here discussing jonathan and the subsidy probe? at the end of the day, N10tr will be spent on this probe and nigeria will realise N500b. won't that be madness?
jonathan has a lovely wife whose case is pending with efcc and as such, lacks the moral standard to present justice.
jonathan ruled bayelsa state with all the funds going into the state and he can't point to one thing he did for the state.
na the same ppl and as obasanjo as jonathan all are enemies of opositions
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Sahara Energy’s Tope Sonubi And Tonye Cole On The Run by alahamad(m): 8:13am On Feb 25, 2012
@1025, ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ for pointing that out jare, they(GEJ fans) really are blinded with the sentimental reasonin which distorts their brain signals on a constant basis and that's why they really can't see the truth behind this whole mistake called GEJ,

@Oiseworls, we are not saying the same thing but I'm not gonna waste ma time trying to make u understand what you are ready to give your life for "Retardeen", mind you, calling me al-harem is quite a nice try but believe me, you don't wanna go that lane with me, just carry on with your blind life,
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Sahara Energy’s Tope Sonubi And Tonye Cole On The Run by oiseworld: 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2012
like i said earlier am typing from a fone so its difficult to scroll down to get ur name. Sorry for that. I had no INTENTIONS.

If at the end of all these am proved to be wrong i will aknowledge it. So nobody is blind yet.
The end justifies.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Sahara Energy’s Tope Sonubi And Tonye Cole On The Run by jpphilips(m): 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2012
@ al ahamad

save ur breath df2006 and oiseworld are two ignoramus small boys that managed to meet their popsi's laptop unlocked.

they will only realise how s1lly their hopes are on their 25th birthday,

dullards
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Sahara Energy’s Tope Sonubi And Tonye Cole On The Run by alahamad(m): 9:28am On Feb 27, 2012
@Jp_philips,
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah, that's harsh, but buahahahaahahahahahahahah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari / Kayode Fayemi, Tunde Fowler, Ned Nwoko To Be Honoured At Democracy Heroes Awards / Kano Government Seals Off Shekarau Faction’s Lawyer’s Office Premises, Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.