Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! (15450 Views)

Speaking In Unknown Tongues (part 1). / TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone / 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by unphilaz(m): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2012
And i believe that why there is a strong resistance to Tongues is there is something that the human theology has not grasp hence its ressiting tongues. may those especially christians who oppose it be enlightened.
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by abhosts(m): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2012
Many years ago, a Foreigner from an african Country visited a Pentecostal Church in Lagos. After the Service, he approached a Nigerian Brother that was praying in Tongues during the church program, because he thought the brother was his fellow countryman. But to his amazement, the guy was not.

Unknown to the Nigerian, he was actually speaking in the local dialect of the foreigner when praying in the spirit. The foreigner told him in specifics what he was praying about in tongues and the guy was so shocked because he never knew his spirit man was praying for him regarding that issue.
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by olaezebala: 10:38am On Feb 23, 2012
I still find it funny that  we christians like quoting the part of the Bible that favour our arguement. You keep quoting from  1 corinthians chapter 14, why not read the whole chapter and let's discuss it here. I am typing with my phone presently so I can't put the chapter here but, I'l appreciate it if someone can help me with that chapter from verse 1 to 25. Cause my conclusion from the verses is that Paul was strongly against speaking in tongues in public gathering.
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by jmoore(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2012
Turn your bible to 1 Corinthians 14:2

"For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries."

Hello!!!   Paul spoke in unknown tongues, that's why he wrote about it.
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by Copiousworld: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2012
Poster thank you for your education. Its certain that Nigerians need to wake up from them slumber.
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by jmoore(m): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2012
olaezebala:

I still find it funny that  we christians like quoting the part of the Bible that favour our arguement. You keep quoting from  1 corinthians chapter 14, why not read the whole chapter and let's discuss it here. I am typing with my phone presently so I can't put the chapter here but, I'l appreciate it if someone can help me with that chapter from verse 1 to 25. Cause my conclusion from the verses is that Paul was strongly against speaking in tongues in public gathering.

The poster said that there was nothing like unknown tongues in the bible, that's what we are debunking.

Your own view is that Paul was strongly against speaking in tongues in public gathering. You are actually wrong. Paul was saying that it profits nothing if we speak tongues in the church and no one understands it, therefore he said in I Corinthians 14:13 "Wherefore let him that speaketh in an unknown tongue pray that he may interpret."  meaning that if we have to speak in unknown tongues in church, let us also interpret it so that members of the church can understand it.
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by kingsleyejims(m): 11:01am On Feb 23, 2012
these talks continue 2 remind us all as christains,of d urgent need 2 sit 2geda n delibr8 on how we can uphold genuine bible doctrines, afterall,it's Christ's demand dat we practice n preach d same thing by making d bible our standard irrespectv of our normatv ideas!
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by ekpriobong(m): 11:02am On Feb 23, 2012
At times I wonder the nature of Christianity practice in some christian churches. We should always try to bear in mind the true meaning of Christianity and eventhough we cannot live up to a 100% of what it means, 50% should be possible. Christian maturity is not in you reading/having the ability to quote the Bible from Genesis to Revelation and not in how you can shout or scream  in defending what you know/believe about the Gospel! It is actually about the way you talk/converse/relate with people on daily basis. The Bible says that the one who does not offend in words is the perfect man.  Our words reveals the nature of people that we are. We must always -consciously and unconsciously mind the way we talk with people. You don't have to shout and scream  with insults to let somebody agree with what you are saying. It actually telling that you are of a lesser breed and a babe in the things of God. You don't know who may be reading your post here and get blessed/his life change. Or is it because we are virtual here to each other so you have to talk the way you like knowing fully well that nobody here can trace you to your actual physical location to do anything to you or even just to identify you. I thank God we all believe in the same Supreme Creator and He can see us anywhere we are within the globe. Brother, speaking in tongues is a choice and a choice is made based on your convictions about something. These people believe it works and they have been seeing results and you believe it doesn't because it can't produce for you though I am on the believe that it works. So you have your own believe and we have ours and it should not be by force  that all of us must believe the same thing so why do you want to kill yourself that we should believe what you believe when you cannot even convince to do so? So take it easy maybe with time you'll come to our own believe but I think you should begin to believe that it works even with all your proves so far. Speaking in tongues really works because it stirs power, dominion, etc out of you and it also drives fears away from you and so on and so on brother.
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by MrMurdah: 11:11am On Feb 23, 2012
I guess you are reading satan's bible, judging by your warped up user-name.
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by 989900: 11:22am On Feb 23, 2012
Look at the title again: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible!

Common sense makes me wonder why speak in tongue(s) people around you can't understand?

Why not speak in tongues that people around you can understand? I mean that's the primary purpose of the gift of speaking in tongues by the holy spirit in the first place.

(Say a Calabar man who can only speak his native tongue on an evangelical mission to say Ikere Ekiti, upon visitation by the holy spirit starts speaking the local Ekiti dialect) to me that makes sense. . . .not a calabar man, or whoever man, amongst his people of the same language and/or dialect, who starts speaking some "mumbo-jumbo" that no one understands-this I find disturbing. . .  . . . abracadabra lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by stepo707: 11:23am On Feb 23, 2012
@op is right.Jesus never did and the apostles never did.I dont know where this modern day abracatabra originated from.
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by stagger: 11:24am On Feb 23, 2012
The OP is just an attention seeker with nothing but emptiness to offer the human race. I wonder why people waste time answering such people.
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by dontalk: 11:24am On Feb 23, 2012
Speaking in tongues is not a must for every christian but Paul(1 Corinth14) wished that ALL should speak in tongues. Out of the diverse kinds of tongue ,we have the known and the unknown tongues. A believer can speak in a known tongue,ie a language he cannot understand but which is spoken in the world--- I 've had a testimony of an old uneducated woman believer who spoke in 'pure' English in a congregation thereby startling the audience, after which an invited unbelieving  university professor in the meeting accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Saviour. Then you have the 'Unknown' tongues which you and any other human being on earth CANNOT understand ,though God ,sometimes can interpret the meaning through another human entity. This is the language that only God understands,which we are all encouraged to speak. And you don't have control over it.  I REST MY CASE!

God bless!
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by cold(m): 11:25am On Feb 23, 2012
The op is very right,today's Pentecostals  have completely lost the plot.What with all that yelling,gibberish talking,head banging,fist pumping,body quivering,rolling on the floor & feet stomping just to mention a few.What tha heck!Is your God deaf?Stop acting like prophets of Baal.

"And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance , Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language." -Acts 2:4,6

I am totally bewildered at the ignorance of Pentecostals today concerning this issue of speaking in tongues.  There is clear Scriptural evidence condemning the mumbo-jumbo, nonsense, which Charismatics call "speaking in tongues" today.  First, on the Day of Pentecost Peter spoke in Greek, no other language.  The Bible says that the people from other nations HEARD (Acts 2:6-cool in their own native tongue (i.e., language).  What they actually experienced that day was HEARING IN TONGUES.  Peter never spoke any language other than the Greek he normally spoke.  It is IMPOSSIBLE to reconcile the demonic jibber-jabber of Pentecostals today with the miracle of tongues in the Bible.  Acts 2:9-11 mentions sixteen different nations which were present on the Day of Pentecost.  Acts 2:8 plainly states that each man HEARD the Gospel in his own native tongue in which he was born.  How does this compare with the Charismatic speaking in tongues today that makes NO SENSE TO ANYONE
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by Sparzrc1: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2012
parondoskiva actaradiga gnioparosco!

Let me interpret for you:

The ways of the Spirit are cannot be understood by human mind.

1cor 13v1 (summary - there are tongues of men and tongues of angels).

"I thank my God i speak in tongues more than you all" - Appostle Paul said that.
Mark 16v17 - They shall with new tongues: That is tongues(languages) that never existed-  pakayabade!

skinomona para saldira? (You get that?)

You see i find it difficult to understand human perceptions and views : Am a Spirit.

God is a Spirit, he gave birth to me(when i got born again) so wat am i? a goat won't give birth to a dog.

Is God frecnh? or ducth? or Igbo? or Yoruba? He can speak all those languages but he has his own language. wow!

HEY!!!! ginoparostikibalabade!!!
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by Aryyor: 11:42am On Feb 23, 2012
cold:

The op is very right,today's Pentecostals  have completely lost the plot.What with all that yelling,gibberish talking,head banging,fist pumping,body quivering,rolling on the floor & feet stomping just to mention a few.What tha heck!Is your God deaf?Stop acting like prophets of Baal.

"And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance , Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language." -Acts 2:4,6

I am totally bewildered at the ignorance of Pentecostals today concerning this issue of speaking in tongues.  There is clear Scriptural evidence condemning the mumbo-jumbo, nonsense, which Charismatics call "speaking in tongues" today.  First, on the Day of Pentecost Peter spoke in Greek, no other language.  The Bible says that the people from other nations HEARD (Acts 2:6-cool in their own native tongue (i.e., language).  What they actually experienced that day was HEARING IN TONGUES.  Peter never spoke any language other than the Greek he normally spoke.  It is IMPOSSIBLE to reconcile the demonic jibber-jabber of Pentecostals today with the miracle of tongues in the Bible.  Acts 2:9-11 mentions sixteen different nations which were present on the Day of Pentecost.  Acts 2:8 plainly states that each man HEARD the Gospel in his own native tongue in which he was born.  How does this compare with the Charismatic speaking in tongues today that makes NO SENSE TO ANYONE

I'm bewildered also, first at your ignorance of the Word of God and secondly; that even if you didn't know before, you have not learnt anything from what people have posted so far, even quoting the scripture. If you want to be a wise christian, do yourself a favour and go back to the Bible; specifically 1 Cor. 14. Unless, of course, if you wish to stand in the seat of scoffers and pleasure yourself in following the crowd and the ignorant in condemning the truth of God's Word.
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by 989900: 11:47am On Feb 23, 2012
1 Corinthians 14

Intelligibility in Worship

1 Follow the way of love and eagerly desire gifts of the Spirit, especially prophecy.

2 For anyone who speaks in a tongue[a] does not speak to people but to God. Indeed, no one understands them; they utter mysteries by the Spirit.

3 But the one who prophesies speaks to people for their strengthening, encouraging and comfort.

4 Anyone who speaks in a tongue edifies themselves, but the one who prophesies edifies the church.

5 I would like every one of you to speak in tongues,[b] but I would rather have you prophesy. The one who prophesies is greater than the one who speaks in tongues,[c] unless someone interprets, so that the church may be edified.

6 Now, brothers and sisters, if I come to you and speak in tongues, what good will I be to you, unless I bring you some revelation or knowledge or prophecy or word of instruction?

7 Even in the case of lifeless things that make sounds, such as the pipe or harp, how will anyone know what tune is being played unless there is a distinction in the notes?

8 Again, if the trumpet does not sound a clear call, who will get ready for battle?

9 So it is with you. Unless you speak intelligible words with your tongue, how will anyone know what you are saying? You will just be speaking into the air.

10 Undoubtedly there are all sorts of languages in the world, yet none of them is without meaning.

11 If then I do not grasp the meaning of what someone is saying, I am a foreigner to the speaker, and the speaker is a foreigner to me.

12 So it is with you. Since you are eager for gifts of the Spirit, try to excel in those that build up the church.

13 For this reason the one who speaks in a tongue should pray that they may interpret what they say.

14 For if I pray in a tongue, my spirit prays, but my mind is unfruitful.

15 So what shall I do? I will pray with my spirit, but I will also pray with my understanding; I will sing with my spirit, but I will also sing with my understanding.

16 Otherwise when you are praising God in the Spirit, how can someone else, who is now put in the position of an inquirer,[d] say “Amen” to your thanksgiving, since they do not know what you are saying?

17 You are giving thanks well enough, but no one else is edified.

18 I thank God that I speak in tongues more than all of you.

19 But in the church I would rather speak five intelligible words to instruct others than ten thousand words in a tongue.

20 Brothers and sisters, stop thinking like children. In regard to evil be infants, but in your thinking be adults. 21 In the Law it is written:

“With other tongues
  and through the lips of foreigners
I will speak to this people,
  but even then they will not listen to me,
           says the Lord.”[e]

22 Tongues, then, are a sign, not for believers but for unbelievers; prophecy, however, is not for unbelievers but for believers.

23 So if the whole church comes together and everyone speaks in tongues, and inquirers or unbelievers come in, will they not say that you are out of your mind?

24 But if an unbeliever or an inquirer comes in while everyone is prophesying, they are convicted of sin and are brought under judgment by all,

25 as the secrets of their hearts are laid bare. So they will fall down and worship God, exclaiming, “God is really among you!”

Good Order in Worship

26 What then shall we say, brothers and sisters? When you come together, each of you has a hymn, or a word of instruction, a revelation, a tongue or an interpretation. Everything must be done so that the church may be built up.

27 If anyone speaks in a tongue, two—or at the most three—should speak, one at a time, and someone must interpret.

28 If there is no interpreter, the speaker should keep quiet in the church and speak to himself and to God.

29 Two or three prophets should speak, and the others should weigh carefully what is said.

30 And if a revelation comes to someone who is sitting down, the first speaker should stop.

31 For you can all prophesy in turn so that everyone may be instructed and encouraged.

32 The spirits of prophets are subject to the control of prophets.

33 For God is not a God of disorder but of peace—as in all the congregations of the Lord’s people.

34 Women[f] should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.

35 If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.[g]

36 Or did the word of God originate with you? Or are you the only people it has reached?

37 If anyone thinks they are a prophet or otherwise gifted by the Spirit, let them acknowledge that what I am writing to you is the Lord’s command.

38 But if anyone ignores this, they will themselves be ignored.[h]

39 Therefore, my brothers and sisters, be eager to prophesy, and do not forbid speaking in tongues.

40 But everything should be done in a fitting and orderly way.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+14&version=NIV
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 23, 2012
Before i start, i will first of all say this qoute from the scripture in my own words "It is given unto us (sons of God)
to understand the mysteries of the kingdom, but unto the children of this world it is not"
What is hard in you understanding this simply that paul spoke in tongues which he himself or no one else could understand? The reason is my qoute above.

1 Corinthians 14:2

"For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries."

Do not allow the devil to use you to be the once ever learning but never ever comming to an understanding of the truth.

If you do not understand the mysteries of the kingdom, it doesnot mean they are not truths.
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by ebeano(m): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2012
Lucifer is really talking thru dilluminati.

No point arguing with her. A Pastor shld just lay hands on her. She needs the Holy Spirit.
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by stephenponti(m): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2012
dilluminati is a popular ICONOCLAST in nairaland trace all her threads it ve got to do with biased religious inference.
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2012
Y are u guyz arguin wit dis foolish guy, cant u c his username sef "ILLUMINATI", is she tryin 2 tel me dat if i am preachin 2 yoruba pple den i shud speak in tongues in yoruba
MUMU, very very foolish girl
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by Skii(m): 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2012
ebeano:

Lucifer is really talking thru dilluminati.

No point arguing with her. A Pastor shld just lay hands on her. She needs the Holy Spirit.

Judge not, lest you be judged accordingly!!

ekpriobong:

At times I wonder the nature of Christianity practice in some christian churches. We should always try to bear in mind the true meaning of Christianity and eventhough we cannot live up to a 100% of what it means, 50% should be possible. Christian maturity is not in you reading/having the ability to quote the Bible from Genesis to Revelation and not in how you can shout or scream  in defending what you know/believe about the Gospel! It is actually about the way you talk/converse/relate with people on daily basis. The Bible says that the one who does not offend in words is the perfect man.  Our words reveals the nature of people that we are. We must always -consciously and unconsciously mind the way we talk with people. You don't have to shout and scream  with insults to let somebody agree with what you are saying. It actually telling that you are of a lesser breed and a babe in the things of God. You don't know who may be reading your post here and get blessed/his life change. Or is it because we are virtual here to each other so you have to talk the way you like knowing fully well that nobody here can trace you to your actual physical location to do anything to you or even just to identify you. I thank God we all believe in the same Supreme Creator and He can see us anywhere we are within the globe. Brother, speaking in tongues is a choice and a choice is made based on your convictions about something. These people believe it works and they have been seeing results and you believe it doesn't because it can't produce for you though I am on the believe that it works. So you have your own believe and we have ours and it should not be by force  that all of us must believe the same thing so why do you want to kill yourself that we should believe what you believe when you cannot even convince to do so? So take it easy maybe with time you'll come to our own believe but I think you should begin to believe that it works even with all your proves so far. Speaking in tongues really works because it stirs power, dominion, etc out of you and it also drives fears away from you and so on and so on brother.

The best contribution! I am inclined to think this is the true christian. Posters please take note!!
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by Leemak: 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2012
CONFUSION: Episode 1
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by LordReed(m): 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2012
@diluminati
You are quite a character. Paul specifically said he spoke in tongues that people would not understand and also confirmed that others did it yet you seek for evidence. Are you that incensed that you can't see the evidence before your own eyes?
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by jessyfier(f): 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2012
-illuminati,u need to be baptised wit d Holy spirit cos He'll give u understanding to the things of GOD.stop posting unnecessary things ok? If u rlly don't understand ask d Holy Spirit for understanding,u hear? ILLUMINATI !!!! Na wa, dis ur name sha
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by brainpulse: 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2012
Illuminatic is confused and dont understand the differrence in what Paul wrote in 1 corth 14:2.

Speaking in tongues and praying in tongues. And some times paul talks on his personal convictions and he also make reference to that like. "i will rather, ". SO either to pray or speak, if you r led by the Spirit of God you will always understand. The bible says he gave some Gifts of interpreting Tongues.
Interpretation of tongues is a supernatural verbalization and subsequent interpretation to reveal the meaning of a diverse tongue. This gift operates out of the mind of the Spirit rather than out of the mind of man.

It is important to note that "interpretation" of tongues is not the same thing as "translation" of tongues, for the interpreter never understands the tongue he or she is interpreting. For example, the message in tongues may be long and the interpretation short because the interpretation only gives the meaning. On the other hand, one may speak a short time in tongues and then given a lengthy interpretation. Yet still, at other times, the interpretation is almost word for word.

The Word of God says that if you pray in tongues, you should pray that you will also interpret - not only for the benefit of others - but for your own benefit as well.

If someone speaks in tongues, you can ask God to move through you to give the interpretation so others will understand, but you can also do this in your private prayers for your own personal benefit. You can pray, "Father, help me understand what I've just said to you in the Spirit," and the Lord will give you the interpretation.

The gift of interpretation of tongues is the second of three inspirational or vocal gifts of the Holy Spirit. When combined with the inspirational gift of diverse tongues, the miraculous and supernatural phenomenon known as prophecy results. 1 corth 14:13
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by ssjalo(m): 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2012
I all my observation on this issues of tongue i finally find out " if some one want to speak in tongue make sure their is some one to interpret it, for the sake of audience but in the situation where by there's no one to interpret is better for him to be silent.

JESUS IS LORD!
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by 989900: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2012
A delusion is a belief held with absolute conviction despite superior evidence

Read the Bible and DO NOT lean on your own understanding or anyone's

1Cor 14:

9 So it is with you. Unless you speak intelligible words with your tongue, how will anyone know what you are saying? You will just be speaking into the air.

11 If then I do not grasp the meaning of what someone is saying, I am a foreigner to the speaker, and the speaker is a foreigner to me.

19 But in the church I would rather speak five intelligible words to instruct others than ten thousand words in a tongue.
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by akin33(m): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2012
At d end time, they shall be all mana of false teaching. If somebody claims 2 be a christian and he said no speaks in tongues in Act and Corinthians it means, such a person is nt a christian. He needs 2 invite Jesus into his life and get batiz in d Holy Ghost. Pls, d guy needs help. It was prophet and priest era that d spirit of God will come on them and depart. Bt from d day of penticost, d Holy Ghost indwell in d life of a born again nt born by Rev. Father or cardinal.
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by Limaoscar: 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2012
@Azibalua,FXKing2012, Lord Reed, Joeagbaje,Tee_Jay (In no particular Order),

Welldone. I was wondering how to manage Her stark Ignorance or at best her plot to dis-credit, Riddle  as well as demean Theology She Has no clue about. I am however grateful to God that, you guys have done enough. If She's really interested in learning, then She should go back to all those scriptures you guys posted and let the Holy ghost help her understanding otherwise there'd be no need to spend time getting dragged into crazy religious debate lest we sin!

Watch how most people on here now will start  fuelling the fire She started with the nonsense she's copied and dumped on NL. Lord Have Mercy!
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by Sparzrc1: 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2012
kabaya!
Re: Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! by LogicMind: 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2012
crazy christians are running scared.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye / ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) / Ibidunni Ighodalo Honoured By Dolapo Osinbajo At Runway Jazz Humanitarian Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.