Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Can A Nigerian Become A Billionaire Without Patronizing Corruption Or Politics? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can A Nigerian Become A Billionaire Without Patronizing Corruption Or Politics? (9324 Views)

Lagos Government Is Not Patronizing Nigeria Car Industry / How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! / Rich Nigerians: Why Are You Not Patronizing Tinapa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Nigerian Become A Billionaire Without Patronizing Corruption Or Politics? by TallOrder: 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2012
You can become an honest billionaire, whether Nigeria is corrupt or not. Don't let idle words like "it's impossible" shut you out from the billions of naira that is coming your way. Desire and expect your billions, even if you have no idea how it will happen. 

Persist in your expectation, regardless of evidence to the contrary, and a way will present itself. Your job is to first accumulate millions, then you are on the road to making your billions.

However, your self-belief is most important; because it is the spiritual capital that creates connections and opportunities.

Lack of self belief can kill opportunities! No self-belief => No opportunities => no Billions  Q.E.D

P.S.

If you have a reputation of being honest in all your dealings, even the corrupt ones will want to do honest business with you!
Re: Can A Nigerian Become A Billionaire Without Patronizing Corruption Or Politics? by Businesstools(m): 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2012
It's closer to an impossibility.
Re: Can A Nigerian Become A Billionaire Without Patronizing Corruption Or Politics? by Skoopy(m): 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2012
I have always had no doubt it is realistic, the keys are,
* Package yourself/biz addequately
* Treat your clients/customers like it has never been done in this country
* Apply a vigorous approach in developing your ideas
* Honesty is not less important in your biz.
* Don't expect to achieve too much in a short while, you make profit the most over time.
Try this and see the result in a couple of yrs.
Re: Can A Nigerian Become A Billionaire Without Patronizing Corruption Or Politics? by kayceekool(m): 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2012
I believe strongly that with God all things are possible. One indeed can become a multi-millionaire without medling with corruption or politics. All it takes is good thinking, creation of mind blowing ideas that could rock your world. Some body mentioned Seun, the young guy was smart enough to see ahead and to take advantage of vast opportunity (the internet). The opportunities the internet presents to us is far beyond anything you can imagine. Just open your eyes and see and take advantage of it. There is no telling how much success you can achieve if you start now because time they say waits for no one. Seun started some years back, see what he has achieved today. Imagine what he will achieve in five years time. But you can start now, say no to procrastination.
The internet doesn't require much from you to start up that business that grows into a multi-million dollar business empire. Take the likes of facebook and others.
That millions or billions you so desire is not far from reach. It use to be but not now any more. You can become the next success story.
Every thing you want to find out setting up and growing any kind of online business, giving you a step by step guide and mentoring to build that multi-million dollar business can be found here www.moneycom.ftsites.com
Re: Can A Nigerian Become A Billionaire Without Patronizing Corruption Or Politics? by lawson007(m): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2012
Though many will find this very difficult to believe but the way to become a billionaire in naija without politic or corruption is forex trading.ol' boy , You need to see the financial profile of successful fx traders and check their future prospect in the "city of gold (fx) " you will agree with me they can go beyond N1b.But make i no lie forex use style hard o, cool
Re: Can A Nigerian Become A Billionaire Without Patronizing Corruption Or Politics? by jayek(m): 3:27am On Feb 25, 2012
everyone would say yes, but thats not the way forward. we are asking how can we make it? people'll say use your head. we better find a way out.
Re: Can A Nigerian Become A Billionaire Without Patronizing Corruption Or Politics? by cynthiafred67(f): 9:59am On Feb 25, 2012
I think it is possible, you just have to work hard and be ur own boss.
Re: Can A Nigerian Become A Billionaire Without Patronizing Corruption Or Politics? by olajide8(m): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2012
Speaking honestly and sincerely it isn't possible you have to bend in all directions to stay afloat and give what is not necessary to survive government policies do not sustain honesty from my own experience I assessed a bank loan and it went bad I approached the BOI when they were assessing loans to manufacturers and they said I should approach my bankers whom in turn showed me the list of requirements to assess these intervention funds and they were simply unattainable for an SME owner when more effort was put on them they just told me straight this loan is to small for us to process when we made out a loan of N1billion for peugoet nigeria and its the same process we would entail I would love to talk more but not now, I have other examples in fact numerous ones but hear this I quoted for a contract to supply and manufacture some items with a government parastal I gave them the price and as usual it was over invoiced with a promise that the difference would be collected immediately I supplied for them to process my payment I had to bend coz of all the obligations hanging on me and the need to create a relationship as usual the funds were to be paid into my account the over invoicers had forgotten that the bank was going to charge me COT et al and I was going to borrow money from the bank to facilitate the production believe you me the over invoicers didn't give a heck of my situation and collected above the amount as their own kick backs before they would collect the items, and this happens across board everywhere, to Dangote he whom washes his hands with kings and queens shall dine at their table washing hands involves a lot talk less of dining with them and only government policies in specific directions can make a person a millionaire e.g otedola the ban on importation of diesel and the sole right to import made him a billionaire, Dangote was cement and sugar, Mike adenuga was rice and textiles, subomi balogun was universal banking, zenith was universal banking, jimoh ibrahim and privatisation CAC, government ponzy schemes name them better still research them hard work will help to make and count millions washing your hands with them will making you count multi-millions, and dining with them with send you into the billionaires list SHEKENA
Re: Can A Nigerian Become A Billionaire Without Patronizing Corruption Or Politics? by olajide8(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2012
Nice write up and submission but after Seun I call it the generation next, 9ice called it "OWO AFE FE" money in the air, what next yes he managed to break through though he isn't in nigeria see when he was in IFE I guess he was craving at the idea but nigeria almost frustrated it, our problem in nigeria are multifaceted and I keep saying in any developed nation billionaires are all industrialists of some sort and shipping magnates but in nigeria most of the billionaires can't be traced to a specific line of business though some are in services all the same we are referring to those of us in nigeria not in diaspora
kayceekool:

I believe strongly that with God all things are possible. One indeed can become a multi-millionaire without medling with corruption or politics. All it takes is good thinking, creation of mind blowing ideas that could rock your world. Some body mentioned Seun, the young guy was smart enough to see ahead and to take advantage of vast opportunity (the internet). The opportunities the internet presents to us is far beyond anything you can imagine. Just open your eyes and see and take advantage of it. There is no telling how much success you can achieve if you start now because time they say waits for no one. Seun started some years back, see what he has achieved today. Imagine what he will achieve in five years time. But you can start now, say no to procrastination.
The internet doesn't require much from you to start up that business that grows into a multi-million dollar business empire. Take the likes of facebook and others.
That millions or billions you so desire is not far from reach. It use to be but not now any more. You can become the next success story.
Every thing you want to find out setting up and growing any kind of online business, giving you a step by step guide and mentoring to build that multi-million dollar business can be found here www.moneycom.ftsites.com
Re: Can A Nigerian Become A Billionaire Without Patronizing Corruption Or Politics? by PasNet: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2012
Telecoms Training Scholarship seminar, @ Kings Crown Business School

PasNet Technologies and Emmanson Solutions in patnership with Kings Crown Business School, Presents 2012 Telecoms Training Scholarship for Graduates, Undergraduates, and Job seekers, get an opportunity to work in a Telecoms/I.C.T firms, 80% Garanteed, Apply now @

148/150 Bode Thomas Street Surulere Lagos Nigeria

Training Starts 5th March 2012

Call 07043618474, 08062338698

Re: Can A Nigerian Become A Billionaire Without Patronizing Corruption Or Politics? by Weselion1(m): 6:25am On Jul 17, 2012
Why not
Re: Can A Nigerian Become A Billionaire Without Patronizing Corruption Or Politics? by Cholls(m): 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
eazyd:
10 yrs from now,check Seun's worth smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! / Ex-employees Accuse BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu Of Forex Round-tripping, Tax Evas / Heritage Bank Safe And Sound, Says Sekibo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.