Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m (9041 Views)

5 Bedroom All Ensuite Duplex At Samonda GRA For 70m Asking 08032404804 / 3-bedroom Duplex For Sale In Games Village, Abuja. / House In Games Village, Kado Estate At Abuja For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by tpia5: 12:50am On Feb 25, 2012
Its one thing for the interior of a building(house) to be tastefully furnished but if the exterior(architeture included) doesn't catch the eye,what's the point?

the exterior looks as good as the interior.
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by tpia5: 12:51am On Feb 25, 2012
kingoflag:

We interacted about a month or two ago I guess. How are we chatting as if We know each each other before? lol. If you wan toast me toast me and stop the long story.

toast you ke?

just wondering if you changed ids, that's all. wink

ok, can you explain why you're asking if i want to toast you, given the (m) in my profile.

i think i caught you there. wink
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 25, 2012
tpia@:

toast you ke?

just wondering if you changed ids, that's all. wink

ok, can you explain why you're asking if i want to toast you, given the (m) in my profile.

i think i caught you there. wink

Lol. You're funny. Do you know how many people read this but never thought of joining? And who doesn't know you on this site? Click on the last 10 Newest Members and ask them if they know you and I bet you at least one will. "Given the (M) in my profile" indeed. . . . Besides, replies to you are always worded as if they are to a female, and your posts read like what a female will write.
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by mrmayor(m): 11:54am On Feb 25, 2012
Na wa o, persin advertise house albeit wrong section and there an argument about Texas, California, Mosquito nets and beautiful prison. The fact remains the value of Real Estate is determined by DEMAND, if there are people willing to pay £100m for Bedsit then that is the value of that property shekina. I think the UK has the " Stupidest" house prices, before the so called Economic Crisis $435k=£273k will get you 2 Bed Ex-Council flat above a Fish & Chips shop in Harlesden,London.

House prices in Nigeria, especially Abuja,Lagos maybe Port Harcourt has been inflated by Politicians, Oil Marketers and a lot of Nouveau Riche in between.
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by tpia5: 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2012
kingoflag:

Lol. You're funny. Do you know how many people read this but never thought of joining? And who doesn't know you on this site? Click on the last 10 Newest Members and ask them if they know you and I bet you at least one will. "Given the (M) in my profile" indeed. . . . Besides, replies to you are always worded as if they are to a female, and your posts read like what a female will write.

hmm, ok.
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by otokx(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2012
Poor mentality shows in most things NIGERIA.
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by eafa: 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
Most of the properties are surrounded by untarred dusty roads.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex With BQ ( ZYLUS Court) / Lagos Receives 1,000 Land Grabbing Petitions In One Year / Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.