Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

[Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D (40182 Views)

VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) / Watch Video & Download Audio,p-square Feat. Akon & May D, Chop My Money (remix) / P-square Feat. Akon & May-d - Chop My Money (remix) [listen & Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by ayex2013: 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2012
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by jspac(m): 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2012
airmark:

Why must Nigerian artistes wear sunglasses indoor? On the dance hall only Psquare and May D wore sunglasses. They are mostly, shy of camera. angry angry angry
Good video, though.
Even American artists.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by jspac(m): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2012
didadavid:

You see why I love 2Baba, he will always make sense. 2 face is an Inspirational and motivational nigerian musician.
Mtcheeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by laodedRay(m): 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2012
WORLD CLASS STANDARD! NICE VIDEO GUYS.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by 3RNEST(m): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2012
> After browsing thru the thread, i just want to ask "Why Akon didnt ft Psquares or any Nigerian artist in his videos?" dats just our mentalily. Wetin A do B wan do em pass A, bcuz Dbanj ft Snoop Psquare run go call Akon, guy Dbanj fall our hand abeg join us make we hit "Chop our Money Video" sincerely Akon has already chop their money 4real.
> The Video make sence but Naija we no dey try.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by mekaboy(m): 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2012
I AM SUPRISED THAT EVERYONE IS SAYING THERE ARE NO MORALS TO THIS VIDEO , ARE YOU GUYS JOKING?

HERE ARE THE MORALS.

1, TEACHING YOUNG GUYS TO BE CAREFUL WITH GIRLS, THE GIRL YOUR SPENDING ALL YOUR MONEY ON MIGHT ALSO BE A SLUT AND YOU ARE NOT HER ONLY BF.

2, FOR GIRLS THAT FEEL THEY ARE SMART, TO KNOW THAT A GIRL CAN NEVER FINISH A BIG BOYS MONEY, IF U CHOP 1MILLION NAIRA FROM A GUY WHO HAS 100BILLION IN HIS ACCOUNT AND RUN AWAY, HE DOES NOT FEEL IT , SO STOP RUNNING COME AND CHOP THE MONEY, YOU GO CHOP MONEY TIRE.

3, GUYS SHOULD BE WILLING TO LET GO IF THEY SPEND ON A GIRL AND SHE RUNS AWAY, BECAUSE SOME GUYS WILL SEE A GIRL THAT THEY SPENT THEIR MONEY ON AND WANT TO FORCE HER TO PAY BACK AS IF SHE FORCED THEM TO SPEND.

4, IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH, SPEND ON A GIRL WEATHER SHE IS FAKE OR NOT .
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by executinal(m): 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2012
Damn!! so Nice . . . . , cool
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Tittos: 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2012
Please which site can I download it from
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by mekaboy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2012
http://www.alabaelectronics.com/ grin grin grin
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Sugardiva(f): 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2012
yeah initially i thot the lyrics of the song was kinda crappy but the video put a litle perspective to it. Most Naija guys feel they must spend on a girl to impress her but with the  way she played Akon, Peter and Paul and MayD i guess guys will be more  careful and if you love a girl and you guys are both committed to the relationship pls go ahead and SPEND. wink

As for those who said the song's content is not okay to air internationally i believe thats the trend these days. You've got to admit that hardly any American rap song makes even 0.000 percent of sense these days and we listen to them here.

Buh sha the way she played the second Psquare twin (i no sabi wether na Peter or Paul) who bought her the diamonds was CLASSIC!!!!  grin grin grin grin I laughed so hard my stomach aches. Mehn she get mind ooo. And to think she left all them swag boys for a nerd! That was priceless. It shows a woman will be with who she wants to be with whether u spend all ur money on her or not.

Bottomline: GREAT VIDEO!!! I LOVED IT! KUDOS TO THE TWINS AND MR. MAYD. Only thing missing from the video for me was that there was no ETIGHI grin grin
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2012
Sugardiva:

yeah initially i thot the lyrics of the song was kinda crappy but the video put a litle perspective to it. Most Naija guys feel they must spend on a girl to impress her but with the  way she played Akon, Peter and Paul and MayD i guess guys will be more  careful and if you love a girl and you guys are both committed to the relationship pls go ahead and SPEND. wink

As for those who said the song's content is not okay to air internationally i believe thats the trend these days. You've got to admit that hardly any American rap song makes even 0.000 percent of sense these days and we listen to them here.

Buh sha the way she played the second Psquare twin (i no sabi wether na Peter or Paul) who bought her the diamonds was CLASSIC!!!!  grin grin grin grin I laughed so hard my stomach aches. Mehn she get mind ooo. And to think she left all them swag boys for a nerd! That was priceless. It shows a woman will be with who she wants to be with whether u spend all ur money on her or not.

Bottomline: GREAT VIDEO!!! I LOVED IT! KUDOS TO THE TWINS AND MR. MAYD. Only thing missing from the video for me was that there was no ETIGHI grin grin
You nailed it. can I have your BBPin ?
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Sugardiva(f): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2012
@ Leomax just like that? Do you want me to chop your money grin grin
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Dyt(f): 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2012
^ he cldnt help d sugar in d diva
abeg chop him moni
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by mikuz(m): 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2012
Lol
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by atiku07(m): 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2012
@sugar diva

walahi u r smart me sef no go care if u chop my money o!!!!!!! dat is de latest in town now God bless u ojare grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by ada24: 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2012
Loving this video and song - my 1 year old can't stop dancing

i don't really psquare but this is another level.

Think video was filmed in ATL.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by 3RNEST(m): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2012
Lol@Sugardiva, i think we need to open a trend name "CHOP MY MONEY" @forumgame.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Sugardiva(f): 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2012
@Dyt and atiku grin grin grin grin @ Ernest hmmm i no dey ooo. Before we lend credence to the general belief here on Nairaland that Naija babes are materialistic. Me i am not materialistic i only want to chop your money! grin grin
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by kizito96(m): 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2012
Nice Video,
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2012
grin  grin . It could have been better.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by jspac(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2012
ada24:

Loving this video and song - my 1 year old can't stop dancing

i don't really psquare but this is another level.

Think video was filmed in ATL.
Judging from the video alone what is in ATL that is not in Nigeria? undecided
Just like 2face' implication the video was shot in a club in SFA,upon seeing nothing special about that particular club i was like "don't we have clubs in lagos?" angry
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by jspac(m): 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2012
Tittos:

Please which site can I download it from

Here you go
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by samyng(m): 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2012
wow cool nice video, wonder why people as just having bad comments about it and all that when they know the psauare used pigin to sign this same song, even one just having bad comments about this song are just haters,

Psquare, Akon, MAYD take JOR

Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by fred2265: 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2012
Cool vid.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by BABE3: 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2012
Peter's reactions showed that he doesn't really mean "chop me money". He does CARE! grin

Mr May D and Akon killed it.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by onila(f): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2012
ONEMEGE:

some persons might hastily  submit  that dis video is lyrically shallow, empty of moral lessons, below standards grammatically, but i make bold to say/write that these guys are our best export to d international scene presently.as regard dis video it's excellent in my unbiased opinion, music is meant to achieve different reasons, the fact that it didn't satisfy ur reason doesn't  certify poor. accept them or not, they rule africa. 

Jamaicans dont sing in good english but are still recognized internationally
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by onila(f): 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2012
crap song for a nice video
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Gepheral: 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2012
Nice video,
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by airmark(m): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2012
grin grin grin grin

One of the psquare who lost Porsche car, put hands for head after the loss to the lady. E don convert the car's price to Naira. Na him mumu pass in the video. grin grin grin
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by 3RNEST(m): 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2012
@Sugardiva, chop my money ke, babe the money wey i get pass dangote own oh, unlimited cash, anyway sha make we go see fb so dat i go post some 4ur wall.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by 3RNEST(m): 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2012
@Sugardiva, chop my money ke, babe the money wey i get pass dangote own oh, unlimited cash, anyway sha make we go see fb so dat i go post some 4ur wall.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by folarin22(m): 12:17am On Feb 25, 2012
Check this out wink

It's the Remix yeah, the Remix yeah, (Superfly)

Akon, P-Square, Mr.Maydee, Konvictt Muuusikkk,

First of all you're the type of woman that stays on my mindddd, hunhun

Walk down the street, every guy wanna jump on your behindddd, hunhun

It's your seduction that makes sure that we stay in lineeeee, hunhun

Sex your corruption coz I'll kill anyone for your timeeeee, hunhun

Ty eeea mmmm, Tyeeee ammmm, yeah eh

Even though I make real tho, you're the reason that they'll be more yea,

Ty eeea mmmm, Tyeeee ammmm, yeah eh

Even though I got much more, I don't mind if you chop my money

Chop my money, Chop my money, Chop my money, coz I don't care

Chop my money, Chop my money, Chop my money, coz I don't care

I don't care, I don't care, I don't care

coz I get am plenty

I don't care, I don't care, I don't care

Girls dey love meeeeeeeeeee

Don't know if I got that,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Couldn't Seized The Moment / Naija Songs That Rocked 2008 / Naira Marley X Zlatan - Am I A Yahoo Boy (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.