Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4440908 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (2229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Cation(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
yemmit90:

Why cant you just explain everything here? May be some people would be interested or have one or two advises to give you. Besides, i dont think any genuine tb investor will have time to call/add you on whatsApp for a chat on an investment you cant boldly tell in the public.
all of them are all scammers dey introduce what they have nt practiced at d end of d day it will all result into buying ebooks.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Damolux01(m): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
ghettodreamz:

Don't mind the guy, he's promoting nothing but HYIP. I wonder, what's so secretive about him posting whatever he wants to, publicly, instead of asking people to contact him. Hyips is not for the feeble-minded, and I play it once in a while as well to earn some $$$. Not a bad idea. cheesy
Which Hyip are you into bro...tried some, had to quit when I didn't get nadah.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by angelo82: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
@All Please kindly stay focussed on Treasury Bills and don't patronize any HYIP investment programs.............Dont loose your fund to any corporate scam...........

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by unite4real: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
angelo82:
@All Please kindly stay focussed on Treasury Bills and don't patronize any HYIP investment programs.............Dont loose your fund to any corporate scam...........

I don't know why some scammers are trying to mess up this thread.

Anyone that falls to them is strictly on his own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by angelo82: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2015
ghettodreamz:

I am not in any way advertising or advising people to patronize HYIP investment. Nonetheless, I still think everyone has the rights to choose wherever and however they deem it fit to spend their money or invest their capital. HYIP involves a lot of idea, knowledge, scope, patience and lack of greed, just like every other investments. And no investment is 100% safe, not even the so-called Treasury bills; however, minute the risk may be.

HYIP investment has ruined many, at the same time, several others have became rich with tangible things to show for it, by investing in HYIP programs.

Stop the unnecessary diversion.............This Treasury Bills thread has benefited a lot of people especially Nigerians outside the country..............Focus on the intent of the thread and don't divert the attention of the people to any scheme that is not relative to the purpose of the thread.........Remember the major intention of the thread is to invest in risk free assets and not risky asset like HYIP.............I hope you get my point..............

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by coderXO(m): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2015
Don't do any HYIP. Period. Even if you gain early on, you are ripping someone else who is down the line.

Don't do it, period!

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by silvoice(m): 10:26am On Jul 21, 2015
Guys my tb matures 23 july. Fbn say I should come and rollover. Any idea of the likely stop rate for d next aution so that I can decide whether to invest .
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by just2endowed: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2015
pls guys, whenm is the next aution date
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Ojix85: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
Even though this is primarily a T-Bills thread, i believe one can "chip" in one or two things about other instruments they use to generate secondary/passive income. Afterall, its all about "more money" on this thread.

The dude just spoke based on his experience on HYIPs and you guys are furious. And yes, i have heard sorry tales about HYIPs.

Every investor should be diligent enough to research each instrument before investing.

My 50 cents.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by unite4real: 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
ghettodreamz:

On my action you said? You are a big joker. Were you sleeping or something? Or why are you quoting the wrong handle? Did I ask any of you guys to invest in HYIP? Or it seems you have lost your mind. And talking about a mod doing the needful, if that's for him/her to ban me, then let whoever wanna do that go for it. My life doesn't depend on Nairaland, and in fact, I'm contributing far more to its resourcefulness by creating contents that adds value to it. So, young man, or whoever you are, I'm not the type you can threaten with that kind of line. I got my life outside NL and last time I remember, NL doesn't pay my bills neither does it put food on the table for my family.

You can see that most of us that are very active on this Treasury Bills thread have adviced against your intrusion into a post that was going on well. You know the rules but you decided to invade into a post because the post had reached over 100 pages. you are looking for customers to scam.

Most people on this thread a wiser than you think and are not prepared to take any risk, thats why we have been so blessed from it. You want me to bring my interest from Treasury bills to now invest in a risky business. You fail my guy. I have been so blessed on this thread since the past 2 years. You cannot divert my attention.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by JKWilliams: 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
Everyone please stay safe. Keep all further discussion on this thread to Treasury Bills.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Bamz(m): 7:52am On Jul 22, 2015
Hello all,
Does anyone know when the next auction is taking place?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by feelamong(m): 8:20am On Jul 22, 2015
Bamz:
Hello all,

yes there is an auction today..

you should have dropped ur bid yesterday if you wanted to purchase T bills today

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by silvoice(m): 10:10am On Jul 22, 2015
silvoice:
Guys my tb matures 23 july. Fbn say I should come and rollover. Any idea of the likely stop rate for d next aution so that I can decide whether to invest .
still waiting 4 ur resppnse. If I do not go to the bank cos am very busy now, will dis money be paid back into my account or will they rollover automatically, cos I did not indicate rollover. Nor termination. When I filled their form?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by feelamong(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2015
silvoice:
still waiting 4 ur resppnse. If I do not go to the bank cos am very busy now, will dis money be paid back into my account or will they rollover automatically, cos I did not indicate rollover. Nor termination. When I filled their form?

Did you ask what rate are they willing to roll over for you? usually at the expiration, you money drops back into ur account unless you indicate that it should be rollover..

yesterday i assisted one of my friends to purchase 85days Tbills at 10.5% in the secondary market..

i doubt if the 91days will do more than that in the auction today...
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by debbydee(f): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
Waiting for TB to mature soonest. Thanks for the initiator of this tread i am more informed now.

To our sisters if you need trendy office dresses. Kindly check my signature.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by silvoice(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
feelamong:

Did you ask what rate are they willing to roll over for you? usually at the expiration, you money drops back into ur account unless you indicate that it should be rollover..

yesterday i assisted one of my friends to purchase 85days Tbills at 10.5% in the secondary market..

i doubt if the 91days will do more than that in the auction today...
thanks, ur comment is helpful
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by donJ2(m): 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
angelo82:

God bless this post...

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by donJ2(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
Bamz:
Hello all,

Plz I think if anyone has a question that's not pertaining to T-bills, simply leave ur email, so that people with d answers can do d needful...I wouldn't like any other diversion in this thread...

Currently am running Tbills, as advised by my account manager....when I told him wz going to sink 1m into 'Lets partner with you' ...another extremely high risk biz..

*dnt ask m abt it*

But for d my rest of mind, I chose Tbills...vry safe, though low interest.

Cheers house
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by favoured247(m): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
i submitted mine yesterday. primary bidding. i went for 12.6% for 180days. but wasnt debited today and i believe the whole tin was done today. its obvious i lost. i guess 12.6% was too high for dat 180 days. undecided undecided pls who has d stop rates for today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (2229) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: raystar96(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.