Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4494403 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) ... (2240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

What part of Ibadan is the property located, what are the amenities in the area?

We need to be very careful so that we won't over pay for investments most especially real estate
I will send you the video now on WhatsApp. I sent it to Oga ahiboilandgas and he confirmed to be good deal if the seller agreed 33m because of the excess land left behind and location.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MrMcJay(m): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Thanks for your insight. That means it is still possible to get a get a block of 4 flats for a cheaper price at Mafoluku.

What are of Mafoluku is this property located, my old man's place is at Beesam

The 6 units of 3 bedroom flats are at Sadiku, Ogundele Side. For the 6 units of 2 bedroom flat, I don't know the exact area cos I didn't pursue it further.

If one looks deep enough, there would definitely be good deals on 4 bedrooms in Mafoluku.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
MrMcJay:

The 6 units of 3 bedroom flats are at Sadiku, Ogundele Side. For the 6 units of 2 bedroom flat, I don't know the exact area cos I didn't pursue it further.

If one looks deep enough, there would definitely be good deals on 4 bedrooms in Mafoluku.

Sadiku is about 5 minutes drive to Ladipo busstop on Agege motor road
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MrMcJay(m): 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
emmanuelewumi:
Sadiku is about 5 minutes drive to Ladipo busstop on Agege motor road

Oh. I guess that's not Mafoluku proper?

But is that good or bad? I'm asking because I feel the close proximity to Ladipo would make it more attractive to tenants, particularly those at Ladipo market.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Theconglomerate(m): 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
MrMcJay:

But is that good or bad? I'm asking because I feel the close proximity to Ladipo would make it more attractive to tenants, particularly those at Ladipo market.
Of course,na them(traders) go rent am.
But them no dey pay better money ooo grin grin grin
But one thing you will be sure of is occupancy and steady rent payed as at when due.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
MrMcJay:

Not the popular Ladipo around papa Ajao Mushin

We have Ladipo bus if you are coming from Ikeja along to Oshodi...

Ladipo is about 2 bus stops after PWD. It is a very good location.

You overlook Ikeja GRA from Ladipo bus stop on Agege motor road
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MrMcJay(m): 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Not the popular Ladipo around papa Ajao Mushin

We have Ladipo bus if you are coming from Ikeja along to Oshodi...

Ladipo is about 2 bus stops after PWD. It is a very good location.

You overlook Ikeja GRA from Ladipo bus stop on Agege motor road

It's a good deal then. Besides, once they commission that Ikeja Along to Oshodi Expressway, it's a game changer for that area. The interesting thing is that as the days go buy, more fantastic deals would crop up.

During the 2015/2016 recession, one of my clients bought 5 plots of land just opposite Dangote Refinery at Ibeju-Lekki for 8M a plot. The same man who sold to her sold 4 plots beside hers to a bank for 26M per plot last December.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MrMcJay(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Of course,na them(traders) go rent am.
But them no dey pay better money ooo grin grin grin
But one thing you will be sure of is occupancy and steady rent payed as at when due.

If you fix the house up good, they would pay. Ordinary screeded sitting room walls and white paint would chase out low ballers.
The major problem with traders is that you can rent a 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom and 7 guys be living there. It usually puts a strain on the facilities.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by zamirikpo(m): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
zamirikpo:
@ahiboilandgas pls I need ur contact, things are about to go down in the pricing and distribution of PMS and other petroleum product.

We need to position ourselves not to be in limbo.

biko, as soon as u can
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Theconglomerate(m): 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
MrMcJay:

If you fix the house up good, they would pay. Ordinary screeded sitting room walls and white paint would chase out low ballers.
The major problem with traders is that you can rent a 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom and 7 guys be living there. It usually puts a strain on the facilities.
Yes,you will chase multiple squatters and the likes.
But will they pay you more for it cos its classy in that environment?NO
Nwanne,the moment you screed those walls and put price up ehn,oso ga eme.
The big ballers in those markets don't stay around markets so much so that they will want to pay suburb money for market environment.
What you might mostly get are beginners,average and oso afia people that might want to rent your house around that market area.
So any budget above the norm in that area might be a no no,even if you plait am with gold.
Unless you are not after high rent and just want your house to be beautiful which I respect.
What they are interested are mostly basic things like water,space,security(good iron doors) etc..
In essence screeding and p.o.p might be an overkill as nobody will want to pay you more in that area because the place is beautiful,i.e they won't appreciate it enough.
Coming from a market boy too smiley

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by rmx: 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sholapey:
I will send you the video now on WhatsApp. I sent it to Oga ahiboilandgas and he confirmed to be good deal if the seller agreed 33m because of the excess land left behind and location.

Bodija is a good area , what part of bodija are we talking of , new or old , or towards Ashi , for me location is also key , is it on a major road , is a corner piece where it’s located , little things like that increases the value apart from the obvious ones like extra land u said

What are the prices of similar properties going for in that area , due diligence is required

Like some people have pointed out , you will get bargain prices later in the year as the economy stumbles , relax

I have an ongoing commercial development on the major road of bodija

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
zamirikpo:

biko, as soon as u can
i dont know how to reach u , last time i put up my mail ...o boy it was not easy instead of bussiness mail ,na hustlers and taxers ....the oil and gas markets is about to change forever ,..pls halt futher investments into that sector untill federal govt clarify what they mean by price modulation

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
rmx:

Bodija is a good area , what part of bodija are we talking of , new or old , or towards Ashi , for me location is also key , is it on a major road , is a corner piece where it’s located , little things like that increases the value apart from the obvious ones like extra land u said

What are the prices of similar properties going for in that area , due diligence is required

Like some people have pointed out , you will get bargain prices later in the year as the economy stumbles , relax

I have an ongoing commercial development on the major road of bodija
The property is located around bodija exit.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by rmx: 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sholapey:
The property is located around bodija exit.

Still don’t where bodija exit is , what are some of the landmark in the area
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Theconglomerate(m): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
rmx:

e be like you want go buy the property for her back at 20m grin grin grin
Lol,no mind me ooo
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MrMcJay(m): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Yes,you will chase multiple squatters and the likes.
But will they pay you more for it cos its classy in that environment?NO
Nwanne,the moment you screed those walls and put price up ehn,oso ga eme.
The big ballers in those markets don't stay around markets so much so that they will want to pay suburb money for market environment.
What you might mostly get are beginners,average and oso afia people that might want to rent your house around that market area.
So any budget above the norm in that area might be a no no,even if you plait am with gold.
Unless you are not after high rent and just want your house to be beautiful which I respect.
What they are interested are mostly basic things like water,space,security(good iron doors) etc..
In essence screeding and p.o.p might be an overkill as nobody will want to pay you more in that area because the place is beautiful,i.e they won't appreciate it enough.
Coming from a market boy too smiley

Hmmn. I've picked some important tips from your post. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by rmx: 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Lol,no mind me ooo

grin grin , only do commercial for now
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
rmx:

Are you interested in the said property? If yes, I can refer you to the owner because the offer came after I left Nigeria and I had bought one around ashi bodija for office use while on grand.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Lol,no mind me ooo
Lol...we are all here for investment opportunities. Share info if you have one!!!
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Theconglomerate(m): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sholapey:
Lol...we are all here for investment opportunities. Share info if you have one!!!
Lol na trade I dey ooo
Abi you want buy tomato?
E dey oo,2 taty naira. grin grin
Well yeah we do share.
You no see as ahiboilandgas dodge that guy weh dey ask am of oil and gas investment?
Everybody dey fear saturation jarey.
If person don get money of his own,come and see hiding of business and investment afterwards.
They only pass carcasses to the masses at that point.
The guy never talk anything,ahib don already flog am with excuse grin
Oh you've got to love Capitalists grin

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Lol na trade I dey ooo
Abi you want buy tomato?
Well yeah we do share.
You no see as ahiboilandgas dodge that guy weh dey ask am of oil and gas investment?
If person don get money of his own,come and see hiding of business and investment afterwards.
wrong na my online colleagues he into oil and gas business he has been long on this thread .....if u get mind buy 12m truck it cam generate 500k to 600k net monthly u go do insurance to reduce risk by 80 percent .....but na for strong people...the margins on petrol very low currently....the price drop from 145-125 cos Bleep million lost to several oil traders

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
It is actually a valid question, I have also never heard of Bodija exit. I was patiently waiting to add to my geographical knowledge also.
Theconglomerate:
Lol,no mind me ooo
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Theconglomerate(m): 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
wrong na my online colleagues he into oil and gas business he has been long on this thread .....
oh now I see.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Theconglomerate(m): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
9jatriot:
It is actually a valid question, I have also never heard of Bodija exit. I was patiently waiting to add to my geographical knowledge also.
Maybe she modernize the name of the place or made reference with a name she's comfortable with.
Or it could also be because she no want Make una pass for her back go buy property weh she don pick interest in,na why she code the name grin grin grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by rmx: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sholapey:
Are you interested in the said property? If yes, I can refer you to the owner because the offer came after I left Nigeria and I had bought one around ashi bodija for office use while on grand.

Not interested at all madam , have many offers for residential in the same bodija ,residential is Just not my thing
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Lol na trade I dey ooo
Abi you want buy tomato?
Well yeah we do share.
hahaha...oga ahib is also into oil and gas and everyone here are open minded people. I salute everyone here for their wealth of knowledge and contributions so far.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Theconglomerate(m): 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
rmx:

grin grin , only do commercial for now
na commercial nau.
4 flats at possible giveaway with free land for back grin grin grin
Better buy now before coronavirus cure commot grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Maybe she modernize the name of the place or made reference with a name she's comfortable with.
Or it could also be because she no want Make una pass for her back go buy property weh she don pick interest in,na why she code the name grin grin grin
Lol, not at all. He should signify if he's interested in the property them I can refer him to the seller then he can ask all he wants to know about the property because I already got one before this comes up.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
LOL... Okay o.
Theconglomerate:
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
rmx:

Not interested at all madam , have many offers for residential in the same bodija ,residential is Just not my thing
Okay! Put the offer here for bargain hunters to grab.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by tipzy001: 3:26am On Apr 17, 2020
I appreciate and I'm learning from the talks about real estate but my money never big reach to go into it. So please if anyone is into this zenith Bank save4me Target account or have knowledge about it, please share knowledge about it as I'm planning moving my savings into it at 4.85%. I've asked before but got no response, I'll appreciate if anyone with with knowledge about it can share... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Diyke4rich: 6:25am On Apr 17, 2020
To me dont look at the rental value for now, look at future prospective for example 2015 december i bought 5bedroom duplex at ikota villa estate.
agent, lawyer and all chargers everything amount to 59million naira, the rental value is 3m annual of which i have collected 3 annual rent which amount to almost 10m includ deposit and money i get from the agreement, yes i did some renovations but i dont think is up to 2.5m in dat case i have made about 7.5m without thinking of losing my money to quick rich investment if i want to sell the property today i think will be look at 65m to 70m so to me is not a bad investment especially if you are not in the country, from the rent money i get have contributed 30% my new house i want to live in my state.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) ... (2240) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: sentoms and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.