Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4458275 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) ... (2233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:43pm On May 07, 2020
Phyde:

Do you have any trusted person you can link us to, to avoid stories that touch
Sorry, I don't do recommendations to avoid stories that touched. That place is the home of scammers. You need to have common sense not to get scammed there and get your own trusted dealers. If you can't do that, stay away.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Godbpraised: 4:46pm On May 07, 2020
Guy please is their an application one can easily buy stocks, sorry to digress.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DigitalMallam: 4:48pm On May 07, 2020
I believe we've said enough on women and their spending pattern.
Women are wonderful being.
Let shift attention to what brings us to this forum - investment opportunities.

Stay safe

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by tomtom370: 4:50pm On May 07, 2020
You can invest it in Eurobonds. It’ll yield more value than laying fallow in your savings account.

Entry fee is $1,000 with United Capital and $2,500 for FBN Quest.

chidekings:
I have some idle usd in my dorm ac,my ac manager said instead of leaving the money like that,that I can fixed it for 30 days for 1 percent,sorry for the naive questions.is it the right thing to do and is this a standard practice in banks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by pluto09(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2020
Phyde:

Do you have any trusted person you can link us to, to avoid stories that touch

You don't need anybody contact to buy btc now.

You can buy directly from binance and luno,they are trusted exchange.
Once you registered and verified, you are good to go.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by tomtom370: 4:51pm On May 07, 2020
Look no further, my grandma is available.

Phyde:

Where can i find one in this present Nigeria please

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by IamR: 4:52pm On May 07, 2020
emmanuelewumi:
I want to believe most of the women who frequent this thread are different from the average women in town
You're correct, sir.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by happiness2020(f): 4:52pm On May 07, 2020
We conducted this class last month and massive value was transferred to the students who registered. Now we are conducting another one this month and extra massive value will be added this time around don't be left behind. Getting one of these skills will help you a lot in this age.

If at the end of the class and you realise you didn't gain anything.

I and my partner are ready to:

Refund your money and write an apology letter for wasting your precious time.

Still doubting?
To Register follow information on the flyer or contact number on signature

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by odimbannamdi(m): 4:53pm On May 07, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

United Capital is buying debts and businesses, which they will inject capital, turnaround and sell at a profit. I am not sure if you have the billions of Naira they will be playing with.

Tony Elumelu and his goons from BGL used this strategy to buy distressed Crystal Bank, turned it around and renamed it Standard Trust Bank. When Hakeem Osagie Bello wanted to sell his majority holdings in UBA. Tony equally raised fund through public offering for Standard Trust Bank to buy Hakeem's holdings. Tony actually raised N7 billion.

After which a merger was consummated between UBA and Standard Trust Bank. With this Tony makes over N4 billion every year from UBA in form of dividends, excluding other money making opportunities.

Chai! See strategy! Most times, the rich keeps getting richer.

But, regarding the emboldened, was it known to the buyers of the 7billion worth of debt instruments that the monies were to be used in buying holdings in UBA? i am just wondering it is ethical

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by tomtom370: 4:55pm On May 07, 2020
So true!

And beyond being a laughing stock, which is a public reaction, such a person will be under huge financial pressure that’ll affect his psychological and physiological wellbeing.

Financial stress is never good for anyone. Can only wish people can manage their resources better.

emmanuelewumi:

If you have set an unsustainable life style and you don't have a reserve or an investment that can subsidise the expenses, you will end up being a laughing stock

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:56pm On May 07, 2020
happiness2020:
We conducted this class last month and massive value was transferred to the students who registered. Now we are conducting another one this month and extra massive value will be added this time around don't be left behind. Getting one of these skills will help you a lot in this age.

If at the end of the class and you realise you didn't gain anything.

I and my partner are ready to:

Refund your money and write an apology letter for wasting your precious time.

Still doubting?
To Register follow information on the flyer or contact number on signature

Young man, you are on the wrong thread.

13 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ukay2: 4:56pm On May 07, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Na wa, once your money doubles most women will want us to move from a 3 bedroom flat to a duplex or from a duplex to a mansion. They will calculate how the extra funds will be spent on consumptions, even if there nothing to spend on they will create one eg let us give N2 million to the pastor, my father's house needs to be renovated, travelling to America once in a year for vacation would be enough let us increase to twice.

Oga you want tear my belle with laughs

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ukay2: 5:00pm On May 07, 2020
arduino:

Or try add one more child. grin

Is good na.

Thanks to Coronavirus.......,stay home by force
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ukay2: 5:01pm On May 07, 2020
Phyde:

Where can i find one in this present Nigeria please

Look well

She may be the one....CONNECT

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:01pm On May 07, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Chai! See strategy! Most times, the rich keeps getting richer.

But, regarding the emboldened, was it known to the buyers of the 7billion worth of debt instruments that the monies were to be used in buying holdings in UBA? i am just wondering it is ethical

What was done Standard Trust Bank for UBA was equity and everybody made money .

With Crystal Bank, which later became Standard Trust Bank. Tony advised some of the banks big customers like Rasheed Ladoja, owner of Clemco rice to convert some of their bank deposits to shares, he also to some of them to loan him part of their bank deposits. He turned around the bank, made money paid back the bank customers who loaned him money and everybody was happy
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ukay2: 5:03pm On May 07, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

If you have set an unsustainable life style and you don't have a reserve or an investment that can subsidise the expenses, you will end up being a laughing stock

Na disaster.

Those that fail to plan.....have already in default. ....plan to fail.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:04pm On May 07, 2020
ukay2:

Oga you want tear my belle with laughs

Hahahahaha

Na so naaaw. You are lucky your wife is a super saver

Those of us whose wives share our visions don't know what most people are going through

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Phyde: 5:06pm On May 07, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Sorry, I don't do recommendations to avoid stories that touched. That place is the home of scammers. You need to have common sense not to get scammed there and get your own trusted dealers. If you can't do that, stay away.
Ok, thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ukay2: 5:06pm On May 07, 2020
arduino:

Reason why some men under-declare their income to avoid stories that touch.

But if you have an investment minded wife......you will cherish her like kilishi

Na you go want to even flex body.......because she go want to invest every dime after family expenses.

Just let her know where the family is heading investment wise.....

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:07pm On May 07, 2020
tomtom370:
So true!

And beyond being a laughing stock, which is a public reaction, such a person will be under huge financial pressure that’ll affect his psychological and physiological wellbeing.

Financial stress is never good for anyone. Can only wish people can manage their resources better.

Financial stress will make him to take more debts. Financial stress will lead to mentally stress and health stress

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Phyde: 5:07pm On May 07, 2020
pluto09:

You don't need anybody contact to buy btc now.

You can buy directly from binance and luno,they are trusted exchange.
Once you registered and verified, you are good to go.
Will check if my Luno account is still active. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ukay2: 5:08pm On May 07, 2020
emmanuelewumi:
I want to believe most of the women who frequent this thread are different from the average women in town

Yes Sir.

Na investopedia them be.....very prudential savers and investors.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Phyde: 5:09pm On May 07, 2020
tomtom370:
Look no further, my grandma is available.

grin grin grin ; DM her contact then.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Phyde: 5:14pm On May 07, 2020
ukay2:

Look well

She may be the one....CONNECT
For her to be regular in this forum shows she belong to the financial intelligent class. Won't be a bad idea if we connect. wink
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ukay2: 5:15pm On May 07, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Na so naaaw. You are lucky your wife is a super saver

Those of us whose wives share our visions don't know what most people are going through

Na so.

Na why I de pamper her always.

Get many friends that always ask for financial support. ......I always wondered. .....no be the same salary all of us the collect month end?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ukay2: 5:16pm On May 07, 2020
Phyde:

For her to be regular in this forum shows she belong to the financial intelligent class. Won't be a bad idea if we connect. wink

So CONTINUE and invite us

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by mymadam(m): 5:28pm On May 07, 2020
Phyde:

undecided Too late, @Phyde, too late... sorry!
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Phyde: 5:35pm On May 07, 2020
ukay2:

So CONTINUE and invite us

We are not above social distancing, so no invitation.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Phyde: 5:38pm On May 07, 2020
mymadam:

undecided Too late, @Phyde, too late... sorry!
Common, just kidding.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 5:46pm On May 07, 2020
Oh so this problem na general problem? So, no need to de paranoia be that, na to learn the skills to manage the situation person need.

ahiboilandgas:
oga am among ....my wife doesnt know my incomes it only around 20 percent is made know to her ....if i make 1m na 200 k i go declare.....now i have force her to be saving once money much she buys Gold ....
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by tomtom370: 6:03pm On May 07, 2020
Making, managing and multiplying money is a skill that can learned and mastered.

Some of the major reasons Africa has sustained its poverty pedigree are poor planning, financial illiteracy and mismanagement of time, funds and other resources, not just on continental and national levels but individually and family wise.

The average African never got exposed to financial planning and management. S/he thinks it’s an unnecessary suffering to save for unforeseen future, a notion premised on the ideology that “tomorrow will take care of itself.“

So, when a young man who has no financial footing meets a beautiful lady without financial intelligence as well, they both start a family on sheer optimism without financial intelligence on making, managing and multiplying money. Soon, financial crisis starts and it’s adduced to the devil and spiritual forces.

90% of marital problems are money-oriented (personal data).

This is one way Africa has sustained a circle of generational want, inadequacy and poverty.

Question: How can we improve the financial intelligence/literacy of Nigerians because it holds the key to solving many problems in individual, corporate and national life?

emmanuelewumi:

Financial stress will make him to take more debts. Financial stress will lead to mentally stress and health stress

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2020
God bless you and your English teacher that taught you how to present your case in a clear and concise manner.

As for investment, I think it is first a mentality not to be wasteful and want to grow what you have. The things you can learn will be things like where to invest, what to look out for, how not to get scammed, capital preservation, interest rates etc. But the will to be patient and willing to invest is a mentality that one has while growing up.

For example, while growing up, there were kids who stole their parent's money to be buying sweet. They were another set of kids who used to bring sweets and other small things to school to sell.

Na there each one de grow his investment or consumer mentality.

tomtom370:
Making, managing and multiplying money is a skill that can learned and mastered.

Some of the major reasons Africa has sustained its poverty pedigree are poor planning, financial illiteracy and mismanagement of time, funds and other resources, not just on continental and national levels but individually and family wise.

The average African never got exposed to financial planning and management. S/he thinks it’s an unnecessary suffering to save for unforeseen future, a notion premised on the ideology of “tomorrow will take care of itself.“

So, when a young man who has no financial footing meets a beautiful lady without financial intelligence as well, they both start a family on sheer optimism without financial intelligence on making, managing and multiplying money. Soon, financial crisis starts and it’s adduced to the devil and spiritual forces.

90% of marital problems are money-oriented (personal data).

Question: How can we improve the financial intelligence/literacy of Nigerians because it holds the key to solving many problems in individual, corporate and national life?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) ... (2233) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: MonsieurCoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.