Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4442534 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) ... (2229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Thisnut(m): 12:07pm On May 17, 2020
I was at one of the U.S VA Medical clinic where i met a world war 2 veteran with his wife. The man was very old, his back was more than 45 degree sagged, he had an oxygen attached to his electric bike which also provides him with support, his wife was holding a transparent bag full of empty bottles of medicine. I said to myself that if this man was a Nigerian living in nigeria, he'll be long dead.

My dad was more healthy than that man when he died. Only in Nigeria i have seen where hospitals select patients, some only admit the ones that suit them.

I'm not against Nigerians or Nigeria but that old ideology of people saying that they can't leave Nigeria. They all wanna be a king with one eye in the city of the blind

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by oluayebenz: 12:07pm On May 17, 2020
Let's channel our energy to something else abeg.....

Before another person will be here to tell us he makes 1m usd hourly

11 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Theconglomerate(m): 12:08pm On May 17, 2020
I also heard of one young man called Arbery that was jugging on his own jeje and two white men asked him why he was jugging around their neighbourhood.
He didn't respond and they shot him dead. cheesy
Yet America is the safest country in the world.

16 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Bbbwings: 12:11pm On May 17, 2020
Theconglomerate:

Too much hyping.
Small corona,half of US don dey homeless cheesy
As seen on CNN 2 minutes ago.
Yet we are the ones that are miserable.
Pure evidence that these guys have no savings and live from hand to mouth cheesy
Stop watching cnn
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DigitalMallam: 12:11pm On May 17, 2020
Thisnut:
imagine someone bragging about good weather in nigeria when other countries are talking about innovation, infrastructure and good governance. I give up.

I'll take A pot of well cooked porridge over bad roads, epileptic power and bad governance anytime my brothers

It's either you are naive or don't know what heritage means.
People sacrificed and built America to the present state, that you an African see it as your Eldorado.
Your attitude is common amongst blacks that are really struggling in the US. Whereas successful one that are enlightened and have seen it all truly retraced their step and fully identified with their root, project thier country and not prophecy doom. Ask the likes of Anthony Joshua, Deontay Wilder, Stevie Wonder, Prof Ogunbiyi (prof of colorectal surgeon) etal. Yours is a typical trait of random wannabes.

Westerners live a life that ensure future generations can live better life than themselves and not a parasitic tendency you portray about Nigeria. If you can't see anything good in Nigeria, then stop rubbishing our image.

I pray you make it in the US though, but being in America doesn't mean success in life.

There is an African adage that says "A child abuses an iroko tree, he turned back and started running away"
Iroko won't strike him immediately.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by chigo4u: 12:13pm On May 17, 2020
dake40:

I'm not confusing myself and i'm not advising people to bypass the restrictons. I'm just trying to let you know that there are always options..... I use MORENICHE and yes, they accept Nigerians. I'm trying to make you understand that YOU DONT NEED TO MOVE TO FIRST TIERS BEFORE YOU MAKE IT IN TECH . The fact that you are from First tier does not mean the companies you mentioned wont give you problems. The keword is

Testing and keep testing... Go over to BHW. Lots of Affiliate companies looking for people to promote their offers. If you have the the right auience, THERE ARE AWAYS AFFILIATE OFFERS/WEBSITES AVAILABLE on https://www.offervault.com/ Offers that WILL ACCEPT Nigerians

There are no limits bro if you know what you are doing And yes, Payoneer is better than Paypal for IM. If you a Nigerian IM. I shouldnt be telling you that.

So you know about BHW and you’ve been arguing with me all along. You’ve not seen so many people making the figures I stated there? Maybe you are not reading enough. I don’t want to say so many things here but I’m talking to you from experience. I’ve done all these, I also use/used moreniche but I can tell you it’s not even major in the business.. Most of the major ones have Nigeria blacklisted that’s why you hardly see a Nigerian making it big there like the foreign counterparts.
I know so people that earn over $50k/month on some of these sites alone. And yes Paypal is far better than Payoneer. You only prefer payoneer because that’s the one that’s available to you. If you are using B because you can’t use A, it doesn’t mean if you have opportunity to use A you won’t, if not people will not be doing everything possible to bypass the restrictions.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 17, 2020
barrydiv7:

pls can you help me with a thread where i can read about mmf? thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/1912965/mutual-funds
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 12:21pm On May 17, 2020
chigo4u:

I’m not patriotic to anyone. I’m patriotic to my self
ok i think say u be American

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 4xplore: 12:24pm On May 17, 2020
If you live all your life in Nigeria you have not lived fully.

Thisnut:
I was at one of the U.S VA Medical clinic where i met a world war 2 veteran with his wife. The man was very old, his back was more than 45 degree sagged, he had an oxygen attached to his electric bike which also provides him with support, his wife was holding a transparent bag full of empty bottles of medicine. I said to myself that if this man was a Nigerian living in nigeria, he'll be long dead.

My dad was more healthy than that man when he died. Only in Nigeria i have seen where hospitals select patients, some only admit the ones that suit them.

I'm not against Nigerians or Nigeria but that old ideology of people saying that they can't leave Nigeria. They all wanna be a king with one eye in the city of the blind

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 12:26pm On May 17, 2020
Thisnut:

bros the man with oxygen is already dead ...pls how many people die of gun violent yearly in your America

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 12:28pm On May 17, 2020
Thisnut:

In 2017, the most recent year for which complete data is available, 39,773 people died from gun-related injuries in the U.S., according to the CDC. This figure includes gun murders and gun suicides, along with three other, less common types of gun-related deaths tracked by the CDC: those that were unintentional, involved law enforcement or whose circumstances could not be determined. It excludes deaths in which gunshot injuries played a
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by GonFreecss1: 12:28pm On May 17, 2020
NL1960:

Did anybody in the world predict Covid-19 then?.

No one did. It was easy to see though that if our main source of income was crude oil, then when anything happened to crude oil, something was bound to happen to the naira too. This thing is a probability, not a certainty.

I have a feeling when this is all over, in another few years to come another crude oil problem will come, and with it more naira problems.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by GonFreecss1: 12:29pm On May 17, 2020
chigo4u:

It’s crazy. Nigeria has lost over $30b defending The Naira since 2017 and someone thinks naira will fall to 300-330 by next year, because of some Dangote refinery that no one even knows when operations will begin.

That number is unfortunately more. The actual number is scary.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 17, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
we know .....when a 2 bedroom is priced 1800 euro in Dublin salary don vamose be that
Exactly! We live in an estate very close to the airport and our mortgage is around €2800 monthly, we also pay insurance on everything we have including home appliances. One of our kids is a border, we pay around €3000 tuition fees per term, around €9000 a year. We pay road tax, car insurance, television licence and so on...infact, to enjoy all facilities abroad, you have to work for it and pay for it. The reason why some people prefer Nigeria than abroad is because they can't cut corners here like they do in Nigeria.

16 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 12:33pm On May 17, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Your own owo Eko, does not stay in Eko.

For those who don't understand Yoruba, she said Lagos money stays in Lagos
many of hommies left with there money out of Lagos .....God bless Lagos...very stressful but reward...it in Lagos i saw am man moved from shoe shiner in 1993 to owning the biggest Bdc in Nigeria .....3 brother group....buys exess of 15m dollars weekly...

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by GonFreecss1: 12:35pm On May 17, 2020
Theconglomerate:
If he is so confident that the naira will hit another low,let him buy now at 455 and keep to sell next year when it will reach 1000 na according to them cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's like some of them want to lose their life savings with this nonsense economics.
If you can cash out of this depreciation,please go ahead but don't be too confident as it won't last.
Cash out now and make a good exit plan from the fx market when it's about to collapse again cos it will happen.

Nobody even told anyone to buy a lump sum of dollars, but I won’t also ignore the fact that people should be ready to do things that will beat whatever drop USD has in store for them. How they choose to do all this though is up to them. What I am attacking is the idea that nothing can happen or that people having USD is BS.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dake40(m): 12:36pm On May 17, 2020
chigo4u:

So you know about BHW and you’ve been arguing with me all along. You’ve not seen so many people making the figures I stated there? Maybe you are not reading enough. I don’t want to say so many things here but I’m talking to you from experience. I’ve done all these, I also use/used moreniche but I can tell you it’s not even major in the business.. Most of the major ones have Nigeria blacklisted that’s why you hardly see a Nigerian making it big there like the foreign counterparts.
I know so people that earn over $50k/month on some of these sites alone. And yes Paypal is far better than Payoneer. You only prefer payoneer because that’s the one that’s available to you. If you are using B because you can’t use A, it doesn’t mean if you have opportunity to use A you won’t, if not people will not be doing everything possible to bypass the restrictions.

There are dudes making it big. But MORE dudes from first tiers are still struggling with $1k monthly goal. Internet marketing is not all about YOUR LOCATION. It's about your experience. . If you are trully experienced, limitations will be the last thing on your mind.

Yes, Nigerians are making it BIG in Affliate marketing. Dont expect me to start mentioning names. There are lots of ways to make MONEY ONLINE. Affilite marketing is JUST 1 out of thousands.

Payoneer is better than Paypal for Internet Marketers.I think you dont understand this part. I meant, An average Nigerian Internet Marketer will prefer to be paid into Payoneer than Paypal. If you deny this, probably you're still new.

Reasons why Payoneer is better tha Paypal for NIGERIAN IMERS (FOR WITHDRAWAL/SAVING OF FUNDS)

1. You can withdraw funds to Your local/Dom account with SUPERB RATES or sell to Exchangers @420/$. You can never sell paypal higher than 330-360/$ nor send money to your Local/Dorm account

2. You are sure of Headches and HBP if you use Paypal. If they havent visisted you, wait for it. Payoneer will give you less to no stress.

3. Online customer chat

Payoneer beats paypal handsdown

4.. Paypal charges very high rate as transfer fee compare to Payoneer FOR ALMOST NOTHING

5. You get a Payoneer card to withdraw on ANY ATM. Paypal doesnt fully support Nigeria, so no card.

Bros, many advantages over Paypal for Nigerian Internet marketers.

The fact that you are against the bypassing of the blacklisting of Nigerians online but support Paypal that does not fully support Nigerians over Payoneer is very satisfying

11 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 12:36pm On May 17, 2020
Sholapey:
Exactly! We live in an estate very close to the airport and our mortgage is around €2800 monthly, we also pay insurance on everything we have including home appliances. One of our kids is a border, we pay around €3000 tuition fees per term, around €9000 a year. We pay road tax, car insurance, television licence and so on...infact, to enjoy all facilities abroad, you have to work for it and pay for it. The reason why some people prefer Nigeria than abroad is because they can't cut corners here like to do in Nigeria.
when i was paying fees for my brother i taught he was duping me 600 euros for shared room ...how can one pay over 200k permonth to share a room not house this madness ..the boy was staying in a 2 bedroom bq in Nigeria to a bed space of 600 euros like a prisoner...say wetin happen

10 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Thisnut(m): 12:39pm On May 17, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
bros the man with oxygen is already dead ...pls how many people die of gun violent yearly in your America
if my dad was in oxygen and i could still listen to his little advice, is far more better that him in grave.

To your question sir, people dieing of gun violence are not as much as African kids dieing of malnutrition.

Gun violence are mostly in AA communities where gang shit are things of the day. There are some ghettos you live, you know your survival rate is 50/50, it's either police killing, or gang related killing.
To open your eyes a bit, folks in those areas enjoy the lifestyle and they don't mind. Even if you take them to the cities, they will come back to that ghetto and die there, It more like a thing of choice.
There are people, especially the black folks, they think going in and out of jail give them the street cred they deserve, those can't strive in an organized city where everyone has to work on daily basis and mind their business.

Surge knight enjoys gang life and being in prison.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by GonFreecss1: 12:42pm On May 17, 2020
pluto09:

Speculators who do follow, follow will always get burnt.
The best time to buy is before official devaluation. Anyone who is buying dollars now at N450 is taking uncalculated risk.

With about 15% in devaluation at the official rate, the chance of further adjustment is remote.
What will likely play out is a wide fluctuation in spread between the official and the parallel market rate until CBN is able to accumulate more dollars to meet our fx needs.

There are reports that fpi who want to repatriate the proceeds of their investment are trapped with CBN telling them to wait. That is not good enough for the country.

I couldn’t have said it better myself.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by chigo4u: 12:44pm On May 17, 2020
dake40:

There are dudes making it big. But MORE dudes from first tiers are still struggling with $1k monthly goal. Internet marketing is not all about YOUR LOCATION. It's about your experience. . If you are trully experienced, limitations will be the last thing on your mind.

Yes, Nigerians are making it BIG in Affliate marketing. Dont expect me to start mentioning names. There are lots of ways to make MONEY ONLINE. Affilite marketing is JUST 1 out of thousands.

Payoneer is better than Paypal for Internet Marketers.I think you dont understand this part. I meant, An average Nigerian will prefer to be paid into Payoneer than Paypal. If you deny this, probably you're still new.

Reasons why Payoneer is better tha Paypal for NIGERIAN IMERS (FOR WITHDRAWAL/SAVING OF FUNDS)

1. You can withdraw funds to Your local/Dom account with SUPERB RATES or sell to Exchangers @420/$. You can never sell paypal higher than 330-360/$

2. You are sure of Headches and HBP if you use Paypal. If they havent visisted you, wait for it. Payoneer will give you less to no stress.

3. Online customer chat

Payoneer beats paypal handsdown

4.. Paypal charges very high rate as transfer fee compare to Payoneer FOR ALMOST NOTHING

5. You get a Payoneer card to withdraw on ANY ATM. Paypal doesnt fully support Nigeria, so no card.

Bros, many advantages over Paypal for Nigerian Internet marketers.

The fact that you are against the bypassing of the blacklisting of Nigerians online but support Paypal that does not fully support Nigerians over Payoneer is very satisfying
You are not the one to tell me about this because I know I have far more experience than you on this topic!
You are still dancing around the point, so I don’t intend to engage you any further on this. What I wanted to show you was that many people in tech earn over $200k usd/month.. from YouTube, to affiliate marketing, to cpa, social media etc.. And also there is no one who makes that much from Nigeria.

That’s the only thing I wanted to establish and I believe I’ve done that! You can continue believing whatever you want.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 17, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Your own owo Eko, does not stay in Eko.

For those who don't understand Yoruba, she said Lagos money stays in Lagos
Lol...ko le buruburu fun omo oba ko ma ku dansaki. My investments work for me in Nigeria, but I work here to pay bills. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Ghost01(m): 12:47pm On May 17, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
He co-owned Andela.
I know he co-founded Andela but, even at that, his net worth is not up to a billion dollars. Let's desist from throwing figures around any how. I doubt if both Andela and Flutterwave combined are worth up to a billion dollars.

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Thisnut(m): 12:54pm On May 17, 2020
Theconglomerate:

Too much hyping.
Small corona,half of US don dey homeless cheesy
As seen on CNN 2 minutes ago.
Yet we are the ones that are miserable.
Pure evidence that these guys have no savings and live from hand to mouth cheesy
people have no reason to be homeless in the United States right now. The federal govt is paying 600usd weekly plus whatever the state you're living is paying to those that lost their jobs. Every unemployed should be getting 800usd and above weekly right now. Banks have also freeze all interest rate on loans and mortgages . Where is the homelessness coming from?

If you can Believe CNN, you can also believe a teenager asking for money for textbooks

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 12:58pm On May 17, 2020
Thisnut:
what you've said is not all true. While most houses are owned 100 percent in nigeria, there are reasons why people that live in the west opt for mortgage vs buying out of pocket.
Using the United States for example, you can get a mortgage as low as 2.9%APR, most folks would rather invest their money at 4% or more while maintaining the mortgage at a very low APR.

Example, in 2017 when i bought a new car, i had the cash to pay in full, but i took out a loan at 1.79% for 36 months and i invested the money at over 7%. It was more or less i was making profit from the car

The fear of home prices going down can also make some people to use mortgage vs buying out of pocket.
Take a look at the great recession between 2008 to 2012 when home prices fell to almost nothing in the United States. Houses that were bought for over 300k usd were then sold at 100k usd or less. People who bought in 5 years or less were on negative equity, the only option was foreclosure or ask the lender to give you a new principal based on the current home value. Imagine if you had bought in cash for 300k and your house now worth say 100k?

The loan and mortgage options are just so convenient in the United States provided you have excellent credit, that's why some folks can even abuse it to go on a family vacation.

Some people build houses in Nigeria for 5 years or more while the money is being tied down in an incomplete building and still paying rent to a landlord during that time or a civil servant for 30years in service can only afford to complete an average finished 3bed room bungalow.

In Nigeria, it's almost impossible to land a job that will land you that 100m naira networth in your life time without additional side hustle, while in the U.S for example, a little above minimum wage can give you that in 7-15 years if properly managed. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to live comfortably in the west, with good security, infrastructures and basic amenities.

It's true people live in big houses in Nigeria. Of what good is it if there is no electricity in it and no good road leading to the haunted mansion? Note, people also live in big houses too in the United States. As they say, everything is bigger in Texas.

Your assertion is based on favorable opinion, not necessary the truth persay.
That the problem with the US....the credit system has given people false sense of prospertiy... a Wal-Mart worker will buy a 300k dollars house on credit buy 20k dollars car on credit 1000 dollars i phone on credit..then once there job lost millions of mortgage home will be abandon ...how can a 300 k home devalue to 100k within 12 months and no wars ...cos the prosperity was false in the first instant ...cos if ever jick amd harry that have good credit score can easy own a home (jick and harry in there millions) Wal-Mart, Amazon,Kfc workers now owing 300k dollars once there are job losses millions of homes with fake value will be abandon...one Main characteristic of asset and money (it must be scare ,limited and hard to come by) this bring the intrinsic value ....That why property bought in Nigeria keeps it value and appreciates ...cos not cheap credits and only people with real money (not credits score) that can own those home ...that why a plot moved to almost 100m in lekki and and real billions in ikoyi and asokoro etc ..even ikorodru cos the buyer is real amd thr seller is real.....now the over 50m americans out of work ...another round of crises is building unless the suspend mortgage payments .....it will take you over 25 years to pay for that your house cos u need almost 4000 dollars monthly to live , child care , utilities,car loan , tuition loan ,phone loan food loan credit card then house mortgage almost 2500 dollars monthly for 25 years

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Theconglomerate(m): 12:59pm On May 17, 2020
Thisnut:
people have no reason to be homeless in the United States right now. The federal govt is paying 600usd weekly plus whatever the state you're living is paying to those that lost their jobs. Every unemployed should be getting 800usd and above weekly right now. Where is the homelessness coming from?

If you can Believe CNN, you can also believe a teenager asking for money for textbooks
Why shouldn't I believe CNN but believe you?
Where did you also get the statistic that people don't have access to healthcare in Nigeria too?
Wasnt it from the media too?
CNN show me video,I saw with my own eyes.
Mats and tent everywhere with white people filled in it.
Huge traffic too for cars going to collect free 200,000 pounds of potato donated by farmers.
Poverty and failure is everywhere.

13 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:01pm On May 17, 2020
The Scandinavia countries and middle east countries it remain my top choice on how a country should be...norway,Finland,Denmark,Sweden, Oman,kuwait ,qatar, U.a.e. listchexhen,....

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:07pm On May 17, 2020
Thisnut:
if my dad was in oxygen and i could still listen to his little advice, is far more better that him in grave.

To your question sir, people dieing of gun violence are not as much as African kids dieing of malnutrition.

Gun violence are mostly in AA communities where gang shit are things of the day. There are some ghettos you live, you know your survival rate is 50/50, it's either police killing, or gang related killing.
To open your eyes a bit, folks in those areas enjoy the lifestyle and they don't mind. Even if you take them to the cities, they will come back to that ghetto and die there, It more like a thing of choice.
There are people, especially the black folks, they think going in and out of jail give them the street cred they deserve, those can't strive in an organized city where everyone has to work on daily basis and mind their business.

Surge knight enjoys gang life and being in prison.

i understand ...am talking from an Nigeria perspective....A Nigeria girl was gun down in vergina tech...a Nigeria nurse was killed by her patient in a phycatric hospital in canada ...what we need in Nigeria is better infastutures, Quality and affordable health care and education they oppurntiies for young people and security...

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 17, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
when i was paying fees for my brother i taught he was duping me 600 euros for shared room ...how can one pay over 200k permonth to share a room not house this madness ..the boy was staying in a 2 bedroom bq in Nigeria to a bed space of 600 euros like a prisoner...say wetin happen
He's even lucky to get a shared room for that amount. Check www.daft.ie for house rent reference!

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:14pm On May 17, 2020
Sholapey:
He's even lucky to get a shared room for that amount. Check www.daft.ie for reference!
it very expensive no wonder i saw many people homeless...i couldnt believe this was Europe like Burundi....aleast for Burundi i go dey hut under tree for village they drink palmwine

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by missjekyll: 1:14pm On May 17, 2020
dake40:

It take years of hard work to build huge fan base. You make it seem too easy.

If it's that easy to make money on YouTube, everybody will be a millionaire by now.

It does take years of consistently good content,just like anything worthwhile.If you are not good at it,why do it at all. This Best ever Food review show guy is a natural. he reminds me of Anthony Bourdain. I wouldn't recommend any of you check him out if you have somewhere to be today. you ll cancel all your appointments.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:18pm On May 17, 2020
Sholapey:
He's even lucky to get a shared room for that amount. Check www.daft.ie for house rent reference!
the boy is doing another course again..nursing asistance at his own cost...i hope he stabilize sha the investments on his head don pass 14000 euro it reach to buy fairly used truck in Nigeria that will be generating 400 k monthly ..the yeye boy keep snapping pictures in dublin ...i ask him did we spend all this moeny for pictures

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) ... (2229) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ahiboilandgas, unicbabe(f), Petit444

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.