Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4467244 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) ... (2234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
NL1960:

You mean if i see a filling station then that displayed 144 and i enter to buy fuel, they will generate a waybill for me instead of selling the fuel to me at 144?.
i no go tell u.....when u buid your stations u will find out....
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
awele186:
Una too argue sha. Let's go back to dropping investment advices and discussions
it our data and our typing hands ...

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Enyinne(f): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
The price of diesel at depot went down , the price i bought this week was last seen 2009 . I was shocked but unfortunately the filling stations still selling at an outrageous price to retailers .
ojesymsym:
Exactly, the price refused to go down despite the slum in crude price. It never follows market forces.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
that not competition...it called first entry advantage....u exploit the markets to recover the 250 million dollars license fees paid to Nigeria govt ...Glo needed a unique selling point to get market share or die ...how come they have now achieve stability in price uniformity..for data dont look at the amount but the kilo bit per seconds billing ....mtn has moved 150bn dollars out of Nigeria ....the investments have paid back and mtn can charge cost price now .....how come new players are not entering the markets again...?

So you think a new filling station just setting up will not do that?.

My bank called me and said that i have qualified for a consumer loan at a certain rate. I just laugh at the person that called me and ask her what made her think i will leave that of GTB that is 1.33% per month to take theirs that is almost double that. She now kept quiet. I asked her how they can be coming into the market newly to compete and start at almost double the interest rate of GTB and asked her if they are going to give me diamond or gold instead of Naira?.

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
awele186:
Una too argue sha. Let's go back to dropping investment advices and discussions

It is a discussion and not an argument. If you are not learning anything from it, just waka pass. You can drop your own investment advice. cool

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Enyinne(f): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
grin grin Chai who go give u waybill , u no serious . Are u the supplier.
NL1960:

You mean if i see a filling station then that displayed 144 and i enter to buy fuel, they will generate a waybill for me instead of selling the fuel to me at 144?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Enyinne(f): 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
Lol . I laughed at his waybill question. They want lesson grin
ahiboilandgas:
i no go tell u.....when u buid your stations u will find out....
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by odimbannamdi(m): 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Your head is very correct. Na so we dey do am grin grin

All way na way... cheesy
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by kintus(m): 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
it our secrets...we can sell for loss 135 and still make money ...the people selling at a loss make the most money....it our secrets and u cant understand and will never ....i can sell 140 in bama bronu State....

Adjusted litre shocked shocked

Where 1litre is equivalent to 0.7litre¿¿¿

Una matter dey for God hand.

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by odimbannamdi(m): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
ojesymsym:
In theory this what is supposed to happen, but the Nigeria that I know, petrol stations will form union and tell their members you must sell at a particular rate or face sanctions.
Even barbers and vulkernizers get union.

You took the words right out my mouth sir. The will form a formidable union. We are about seeing 250-300naira per litre.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
kintus:

i no follow oooh God know...

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
Enyinne:
Lol . I laughed at his waybill question. They want lesson grin
i do go open our yansh for markets....oil and gas the more u look the less u understand ....
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by odimbannamdi(m): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
NL1960:

Once NNPC filing stations maintain a lower price, people will flock there thereby forcing others to reduce theirs. Why will i buy fuel at a higher price from other stations when NNPC filling stations that are all over the place are selling at a lower price?.

Thank God sey NNPC dey near my house... grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
kintus:

Ahib and madam Enyinne think say most people no know. Iam mindful where i buy fuel. There is a point that my car fuel gauge gets to that i go and buy fuel. I buy a certain amount and i know where the fuel gauge suppose reach after that. If the gauge no reach there, i no dey come back next time to buy from there.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
60 percents of Filling stations in Nigeria was not set up for selling fuel but some thing else ....how come very Big filling stations are in the North....think say Aboki no know wetin e they do...

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
70 percent of bdc in Nigeria was not set up for yeye cbn 5 naira margin...5 naira go buy house for asokoro ....

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by odimbannamdi(m): 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Must Nigerians are not very liquid they buy 1500 fuels at a go ...why drive 10km radius to queue up at an NNpc stations at 121...when a neigbourhood A.p is o.5km away at 125....

Are you sure the difference will not be far higher than 5naira? I am personally envisaging a 30 naira difference at least. Thank God there is NNPC station close by here. We go hustle am herè
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
NL1960:

Ahib and madam Enyinne think say most people no know. Iam mindful where i buy fuel. There is a point that my car fuel gauge gets to that i go and buy fuel. I buy a certain amount and i know where the fuel gauge suppose reach after that. If the gauge no reach there, i no dey come back next time to buy from there.

honestly is beyond that ...that one na station Manager own to take drink beer ,build small bungalow....owner wan to stay in banana island ...0.3 litres short can not pay for weekly calls ....

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Thank God sey NNPC dey near my house... grin
hope say na Nnpc mega 1 ...if na affiliate i will sell everthing to black market people ..if the difference is much fuel will.disappear from.stations to kegs ....
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by odimbannamdi(m): 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
hope say na Nnpc mega 1 ...if na affiliate i will sell everthing to black market people ..if the difference is much fuel will.disappear from.stations to kegs ....

How i go take check?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
If pour sugar(subsidies) for somewhere sugar ants(marketers) must come...Nigeria state has spent over 10 trillion naira on subsides...where is this money ....60 percent of this sum was fraudulently earned by oil markerters through various complex schmes in collaboration with civil servant in ppra ,pef ,dpr and nnpc..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
This is beginning to sound scaring. Any hope for common man so? I am glad we want to test the no subsidy thing so that everyone can rest, but knowing the greed of Nigerians, I am not very optimistic and your expose here again makes me even more worried considering how power this cartel is.

ahiboilandgas:
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
odimbannamdi:

How i go take check?
each state get only 1 mega 1 station....the original 1 built by nnpc retail ltd ....check their site

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
ojesymsym:
This is beginning to sound scaring. Any hope for common man so? I am glad we want to test the no subsidy thing so that everyone can rest, but knowing the greed of Nigerians, I am not very optimistic and your expose here again makes me even more worried considering how power this cartel is.

capital oil gas sold nnpc petrol worth 11bn naira kept in his depot for storage on 3 put agreements...he now a senator in charge of down stream ....the depot has been closed ...world standard..
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
ojesymsym:

it best for Nigeria and it future generations
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by kintus(m): 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
NL1960:

Very common in most filling stations. It's a prove that our politicians are not the only kwurupt citizens.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by kintus(m): 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
i no follow oooh God know...

My Oga, you are safe Sir.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by HoliMaree: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
ojesymsym:
It was a 50-50 thing, some people will hate their father for the same thing you are thanking him for.
He took a big risk, not many parents can do even if they wish to do it, I know this.

He had already planted a good seed before leaving it to germinate
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by jamih: 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
islamics:

Sir, from domain to TB; just sending greeting.
This is where I get my Mba smiley
With this thread and the ogas in it, we need no other financialadvisors in king smiley
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by PresidentBuhari: 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
Can anyone advise which Investment I can go for with a cash sum of N24 million currently laying idle in my bank account, I am thinking of buying this egg below, it has always been my dream to own it, the current cost f the car is N23 million, is this a good investment ot what do you suggest?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
Enjoy your money bros president
PresidentBuhari:
Can anyone advise which Investment I can go for with a cash sum of N24 million currently laying idle in my bank account, I am thinking of buying this egg below, it has always been my dream to own it, the current cost f the car is N23 million, is this a good investment ot what do you suggest?

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by yomi007k(m): 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
PresidentBuhari:
Its a good investment Mr. President.

This should be part of our borrowed funds I guess.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) ... (2234) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.