Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4458601 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) ... (2233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by talk2tonie: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Barrytone:

how much do you desire to raise

Don’t do this. Please pass...
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
talk2tonie:

Don’t do this. Please pass...

thanks for the show of solidarity cum love. I will never invest in unverified ventures. am only learning here and will need the approval of the masters before I delve to something else.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
Barrytone:

oga please, private chat on how much matter, I only asked because you showed interest. you know I am very slow to invest especially on things I don't understand.

I dey pull his legs, he will never allow me to be in charge of the funds. Hustler jam guyman naso the matter be..

I avoid schemes that need strangers to invest in them, I should have close friends, business partners and families which I can always invite to invest in me and with me

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by talk2tonie: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
Barrytone:

thanks for the show of solidarity cum love. I will never invest in unverified ventures. am only learning here and will need the approval of the masters before I delve to something else.

Very nice.
All the best.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by missjekyll: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
seankafor:
with that amount.. what you need is sure odds bro not some investment and business cheesy

Not cool bro. OP a good rule of thumb I learnt is to save up to 6 months of your normal monthly expenses. Keep it liquid. Then start investing. Can we do that first? I like that you are thinking of investing. Welldone

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by sellers4buyers(m): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

I am interested, the funds and proceeds from the business will be in my account. We can employ United Capital Trustee as the Trustees of the deal.

And everything about this business will be discussed here, to be open to everyone.

The hustle is real

Okay thanks for showing interest.
I just want to see if the idea will be welcomed. I don't also have a problem discussing the nature of the business here.

About the Biz
I am into Agro commodities trading, I want to raise capital from some investors by September for trading all year round. For the sake of integrity, I want to raise that back up fund to be on standby should Incase anything happens in the course of our transaction, I can pay my investors their capital immediately to avoid panic while the insurance company repays the damage, because we will insure our goods up to 110% of it's value while on transit. The payment the insurance company will make will definitely go back to the account.

that's just what the fund is meant for, not for the actual trading. It can also be in any financial institution of the provider choice. Ours is just to have something to fall back on immediately if something happens. The insurance company must have guaranteed to pay before we use the fund.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
sellers4buyers:

I just want to see if the idea will be welcomed. I don't also have a problem discussing the nature of the business here.

About the Biz
I am into Agro commodities trading, I want to raise capital from some investors by September for trading all year round. For the sake of integrity, I want to raise that back up fund to be on standby should Incase anything happens in the course of our transaction, I can pay my investors their capital immediately to avoid panic while the insurance company repays the damage, because we will insure our goods up to 110% of it's value while on transit. The payment the insurance company will make will definitely go back to the account.

that's just what the fund is meant for, not for the actual trading. It can also be in any financial institution of the provider choice. Ours is just to have something to fall back on immediately if something happens. The insurance company must have guaranteed to pay before we use the fund.

There is a thread for this type of Investment. Thanks for the explanation.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Benzboys(m): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
missjekyll:

Not cool bro. OP a good rule of thumb I learnt is to save up to 6 months of your normal monthly expenses. Keep it liquid. Then start investing. Can we do that first? I like that you are thinking of investing. Welldone
Betting too is a business,more like buying stocks.
So if you can advise people to buy shares they have no control of its pricing and trend,I see no reason why you should have a problem with him investing in "sure odds".
What's the difference?dividends?

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
sellers4buyers:

About the Biz

u are not saying anything bro.....agro biz like i will buy 10000 bags of unprocessed rice from farm i n kebbi and pay 1m to process and sell for x amounts and generate x income ...

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by sellers4buyers(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
Barrytone:

how much do you desire to raise

Am not raising money in itself, it's a lien fund I need to serve as a backup that I can run to immediately if something goes wrong in the course of doing business with investors funds, so that their capital can be refunded while we await the insurance company to pay for the loss into that same account. Insurance stuff do take 1-3months depends and within those period investors go don dey para. If I refund them I can still go and raise money from them and continue my trade. it's all in a bit not to break the circle of trust.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
u are not saying anything bro.....agro biz like i will buy 10000 bags of unprocessed rice from farm i n kebbi and pay 1m to process and sell for x amounts and generate x income ...

People for this thread no get joy at all.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
sellers4buyers:

Am not raising money in itself, it's a lien fund I need to serve as a backup that I can run to immediately if something goes wrong in the course of doing business with investors funds, so that their capital can be refunded while we await the insurance company to pay for the loss into that same account. Insurance stuff do take 1-3months depends and within those period investors go don dey para. If I refund them I can still go and raise money from them and continue my trade. it's all in a bit not to break the circle of trust.

How long have you been running this business? What is your track record and pedigree in this venture?

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
sellers4buyers:

About the Biz

Classic definition of a Ponzi ( Pyramid) Scheme.
Everything looks and sound good as intended until shit hits the fan!!

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by sellers4buyers(m): 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
ahiboilandgas:

Oh if it's this, cool am in, but since you don't want us to talk in private, how do we proceed? There are some agro Commodities business that can be done in bits at the moment and in volume later in the year. I have a minimum risk and transparent method I use, though the ROI is low, but it's constant and you can sleep at night peacefully.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
Mspwety1:

Have you ever experienced any?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by sellers4buyers(m): 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

How long have you been running this business? What is your track record and pedigree in this venture?

4yrs+, I think I have done well for myself within my circle of influence.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
sellers4buyers:

Oh if it's this, cool am in, but since you don't want us to talk in private, how do we proceed? There are some agro Commodities business that can be done in bits at the moment and in volume later in the year. I have a minimum risk and transparent method I use, though the ROI is low, but it's constant and you can sleep at night peacefully.
bros what are u selling na ginger ,zobo for export...who are the cleints ,which insurance poliey,where cash flow projection, where is your profit/loss accounts and audit reports ,for how long have u been in the business ..

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
sellers4buyers:

4yrs+, I think I have done well for myself within my circle of influence.

Too bad if you have done a so called good business for 4 years and you don't have an emergency reserve that can mitigate against loss pending the time you will be reimbursed by the insurance company or you have a standing overdraft facility that can be of help when emergency occurs

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
bros what are u selling na ginger ,zobo for export...who are the cleints ,which insurance poliey,where cash flow projection, where is your profit/loss accounts and audit reports ,for how long have u been in the business ..

What is his capital? Value of his insurance? Size of the fund he is asking for?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by sellers4buyers(m): 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
Mspwety1:

It's normal you think that way, but from the procedure am not even asking for a dime just a letter affirming the lien from the bank. And if anything goes wrong the owner of the fund will still be in the Know of everything and be sure the insurance will pay before lifting the lien for the funds to be accessed.
I believe it's transparent enough except you have a better way I can do it which I will appreciate if you can share with me.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Benzboys(m): 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Too bad if you have done a so called good business for 4 years and you don't have an emergency reserve that can mitigate against loss pending the time you will be reimbursed by the insurance company or you have a standing overdraft facility that can be of help when emergency occurs
Maybe It might not be as lucrative as it is said to be after all lipsrsealed
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Benzboys:
Maybe It might not be as lucrative as it is said to be after all lipsrsealed

And he wants Investors.

Don't worry we are still analyzing his proposal.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

he should paste his audited financial report for 4 years of operations so that public can scrutinize if u want public money then reports should be public.....zenith is a public company that why end of the year accounts are on new paper

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Have you ever experienced any?
Can never happen to me!! I don't invest my money in anything I didn't initiate. I only have done dividend yielding stocks that I closely monitor in Nigeria. I can't believe such people prey on innocent Nigerians for thier hard earned money.
The language the person is using has Ponzi written all over it even for an untrained mind.
Why does he need a buffer from individuals when he has a bank that he can run to....
besides he has "INSURANCE"!!
The poster is never going to have proper documentations/ financial statements, audited books etc, and maybe all he/she will have is a picture of someones farm somewhere you cant visit and a business only the poster understands.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

What is his capital? Value of his insurance? Size of the fund he is asking for?
he hasnt said anything bankable...
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
Mspwety1:

Can never happen to me!! I don't invest my money in anything I didn't initiate. I only have done dividend yielding stocks that I closely monitor in Nigeria. I can't believe such people prey on innocent Nigerians for thier hard earned money.
The language the person is using has Ponzi written all over it even for an untrained mind.
Why does he need a buffer from individuals when he has a bank that he can run to....
besides he has "INSURANCE"!!
The poster is never going to have proper documentations/ financial statements, audited books etc, and maybe all he/she will have is a picture of someones farm somewhere you cant visit and a business only the poster understands.

You are very smart. Good investment opportunities do not scout for Investors

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
he hasnt said anything bankable...

Na novice Investors go fall for all these. He will get Investors from the Digital agriculture thread
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by sellers4buyers(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
ahiboilandgas:

I have some of this info. But I want to clear the air, my major post is not to seek for funds to trade. It's a backup fund I need. But if you want to deal with me, I have a way I do my biz, I will share with you through any electronic means of your choice, if you are okay with it, then we can deal.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Na novice Investors go fall for all these. He will get Investors from the Digital agriculture thread
and bet najia
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
he should paste his audited financial report for 4 years of operations so that public can scrutinize if u want public money then reports should be public.....zenith is a public company that why end of the year accounts are on new paper

You are asking for too much. His business cash flow from his account will convince his bank to support him if the business is bankable. Very easy to get loans from the banks now

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
sellers4buyers:

I have some of this info. But I want to clear the air, my major post is not to seek for funds to trade. It's a backup fund I need. But if you want to deal with me, I have a way I do my biz, I will share with you through any electronic means of your choice, if you are okay with it, then we can deal.
ok paste ur audits reports let me look at it first ...that how investors operate..audits reports let me see the positions of your company ....
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
sellers4buyers:

It will be better to get back to your circle of influence and your bank

Wish you the very best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) ... (2233) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.