Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,835 members, 7,831,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4461563 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) ... (2233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2020
Grupo:

South Africa was built by white people. Ever since the country's leadership was handed over to blacks there, everything has been in a state of constant decline.

I don't want to talk about Rwanda.

SA now has power cuts. The SA airline will soon go the way of Nigeria Airways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2020
Ibrahim505:

South Africa and Rwanda

Remove South Africa from that list

That country is a failing country

The ANC has killed that country

Highest youth unemployment rate on planet earth.

Violence has engulfed the country

And Ramaphosa has no clue on what to do
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2020
NL1960:

Blacks now have the political power in South Africa.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2020
ultron12345:

I'm always surprised at how Nigerians love to hype this Rwanda. It's
even an insult to compare Ogun State to Rwanda. Ogun State's GDP
per capita is over thrice that of Rwanda ($770). Even Yobe, Zamfara and the worst states in Nigeria have higher per capita GDP than Rwanda. Rwanda just invests in good PR, showing off the few good parts of the country, unlike we Nigerians that love to wash our dirty linen in public. The only manageable city they have is Kigali, so they concentrate all the nation's development in that one city, unlike Nigeria that spreads development across 36 state capitals, the FCT and so many other secondary cities in these states. And yet as small as the Kigali is, it can hardly compete with several state capitals in Nigeria. Outside Kigali, you hardly even see tarred roads in that country. Yes, they are progressing, but they are still far behind Nigeria and so many other African countries.

Nigeria is strongly lacking in PR. Yes, we have bad parts, but we also have good parts too. Other countries have good and bad parts too, but those countries will hide their bad parts and show off the good parts, but we in Nigerians will bring out our dirty linen to wash in the market square, and then act surprised when other countries disrespect and insult us. A friend of mine once took pictures at an oasis in the desert. Crystal blue waters, surrounded and palm trees and desert sand dunes with camels. When I saw it, I thought it was Dubai or somewhere in the Middle East, only for him to tell me it was in Yobe State. I was shocked to the bone. He told me the name of the place and I did a Google Search and surprisingly, I couldn't even get good pictures of the places, just less than 5 low quality pictures. We won't show-off such beautiful places, but if I did a Google Search about potholes or any other bad thing in the state, I will see thousands of HD images and 4K quality videos.

You people have started again undecided

Rwanda are getting a lot of things right

Especially from the policy angle

Yes they face problems

But the policy leap they have taken

Alone

That beats Nigeria hands down
Because one thing we fail at 100% is policy formulating and implementing

F9

Other countries on the continent are making their strides

I go there and see it
.I applaud them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 10:25am On Jul 13, 2020
Jeez... this is so salvage.
But what you say is the truth, criticisms are good as it spur us to inspire to be better, but most people are just involved in pull the country down syndrome.
ultron12345:

... but if I did a Google Search about potholes or any other bad thing in the state, I will see thousands of HD images and 4K quality videos.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 10:25am On Jul 13, 2020
ultron12345:

I'm always surprised at how Nigerians love to hype this Rwanda. It's
even an insult to compare Ogun State to Rwanda. Ogun State's GDP
per capita is over thrice that of Rwanda ($770). Even Yobe, Zamfara and the worst states in Nigeria have higher per capita GDP than Rwanda. Rwanda just invests in good PR, showing off the few good parts of the country, unlike we Nigerians that love to wash our dirty linen in public. The only manageable city they have is Kigali, so they concentrate all the nation's development in that one city, unlike Nigeria that spreads development across 36 state capitals, the FCT and so many other secondary cities in these states. And yet as small as the Kigali is, it can hardly compete with several state capitals in Nigeria. Outside Kigali, you hardly even see tarred roads in that country. Yes, they are progressing, but they are still far behind Nigeria and so many other African countries.

Nigeria is strongly lacking in PR. Yes, we have bad parts, but we also have good parts too. Other countries have good and bad parts too, but those countries will hide their bad parts and show off the good parts, but we in Nigerians will bring out our dirty linen to wash in the market square, and then act surprised when other countries disrespect and insult us. A friend of mine once took pictures at an oasis in the desert. Crystal blue waters, surrounded and palm trees and desert sand dunes with camels. When I saw it, I thought it was Dubai or somewhere in the Middle East, only for him to tell me it was in Yobe State. I was shocked to the bone. He told me the name of the place and I did a Google Search and surprisingly, I couldn't even get good pictures of the places, just less than 5 low quality pictures. We won't show-off such beautiful places, but if I did a Google Search about potholes or any other bad thing in the state, I will see thousands of HD images and 4K quality videos.

And by the way

The per capita talk is not a 100% accurate measure of economic progress

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 13, 2020
NL1960:

SA airline willwill be renewed just in time when international flights resume

Power there because 4 powe station went down, of which thru will be up and running during the week
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2020
ojesymsym:
Jeez... this is so salvage.
But what you say is the truth, criticisms are good as it spur us to inspire to be better, but most people are just involved in pull the country down syndrome.

The question you should ask yourself is. ..

What is there on ground to inspire any Nigerian to promote (which btw I think its ridiculous because what is there to promote? If you dont have stable electricity in2020, you have the highest number of out of school children, the HQ of extreme poverty, domestic terrorism and one of the highest open defeacators on the planet) the country?

With all that's besetting us as a country

Anyone presenting a rosy image of Nigeria is a liar and a fraud.

Nigeria's GDP growth rate has been growing beneath our population growth rate in most of Buhari presidency

What that tells us is that the country is receding backwards

South Africa is having similar problems too

Instead of us to be deeply ashamed of ourselves
We still have mouth to talk

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2020
Austine1213:

SA airline willwill be renewed just in time when international flights resume

Power there because 4 powe station went down, of which thru will be up and running during the week

It really hurts me to see South Africa failing and crumbling beneath its own weight

Maybe taking out the ANC would change things for the better

Cos the economic stats are grim....

The violence stats even grimmer
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by GonFreecss1: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2020
Let us be frank with ourselves, if people like Martin Luther King and Malcom X had not made sacrifices and do what had to be done. Would blacks be happily going to the abroad?

All Nigerians do is complain, complain and complain. Like we are not inherently part of the problem.

There are government duties, I agree... but there are also duties for the citizens. The citizens have failed like the government they complain about.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by GonFreecss1: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2020
DexterousOne:

What is there on ground to inspire any Nigerian to promote (which btw I think its ridiculous because what is there to promote? If you dont have stable electricity in2020, you have the highest number of out of school children, the HQ of extreme poverty, domestic terrorism and one of the highest open defeacators on the planet) the country?

Nigeria's GDP growth rate has been growing beneath our population growth rate in most of Buhari presidency

Nope. Wrong statement.

It is meant to be “instead of people to contribute their own quota to help, they are busy complaining”.

I am tired of all this negativity about Nigeria. What do Nigerians actually do for the Nigeria they complain about?

Also, that things are bad doesn’t mean people shouldn’t promote or talk about the good things.

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 13, 2020
DexterousOne:

It really hurts me to see South Africa failing and crumbling beneath its own weight

Maybe taking out the ANC would change things for the better

Cos the economic stats are grim....

The violence stats even grimmer

I believe theythey will go beneath 50%

Herman Mashaba will contest, things will get real
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2020
This Cote D'Ivore that you said you are migrating to, how soon please are you going?

DexterousOne:

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ultron12345: 10:55am On Jul 13, 2020
GonFreecss1:

Nope. Wrong statement.

It is meant to be “instead of people to contribute their own quota to help, they are busy complaining”.

I am tired of all this negativity about Nigeria. What do Nigerians actually do for the Nigeria they complain about?

Also, that things are bad doesn’t mean people shouldn’t promote or talk about the good things.

You're right

Constructive criticism is good, but what we see with some so-called nigerians and Nigeria isn't criticism but pure, undiluted hatred and bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 11:00am On Jul 13, 2020
ojesymsym:
This Cote D'Ivore that you said you are migrating to, how soon please are you going?

Didn't say I was migrating to Cote d Ivoire

Did I?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 11:03am On Jul 13, 2020
GonFreecss1:

Nope. Wrong statement.

Be tired of it all you want

It is what it is

It's the acknowledgement of the negativity

And knowing that all is not well

That MAY make us retrace our steps

Cos the way I see it

Many Nigerians are still living in fools paradise

Especially those who "think" they are in the "middle class"

Living In a fake self deceptive bubble that three more years of Buharis presidency will soon burst

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by GonFreecss1: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2020
ultron12345:

You're right

Constructive criticism is good, but what we see with some so-called nigerians and Nigeria isn't criticism but pure, undiluted hatred and bitterness.

Nigeria vexes me a lot, but I had the privilege of going to a federal secondary school and university at very affordable rates. Paid 10K for school fees in Unilag. Affordable hospital bills too.

Are these systems perfect? No! They are not, but these systems are here because of the sacrifices of some in the past. Instead of my mates to pay it forward, all we do is conveniently complain via social media about how horrible the country is. Even those who got scholarships to the overseas via those schools above. They didn’t pay anything forward. Did nothing. Just yap, yap and more yappity yap.

If a father and mother don’t provide enough, shouldn’t the kids help by doing chores? Cooking etc or at least it helping with parents business?

Nigerians bask themselves in Negativity and excuses and expect miracles. Imagine many of we young peeps growing up to age 50 and still complaining about how bad the country is. Meanwhile, we would have forgotten that it is us that were ruling, and had 20 years to play a our part we never did play. A cycle of Negativity and e go better.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2020
GonFreecss1:
Let us be frank with ourselves, if people like Martin Luther King and Malcom X had not made sacrifices and do what had to be done. Would blacks be happily going to the abroad?

All Nigerians do is complain, complain and complain. Like we are not inherently part of the problem.

There are government duties, I agree... but there are also duties for the citizens. The citizens have failed like the government they complain about.

The usual talk
The usual excuse I hear

Are you not tired of that line

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2020
Dont worry

In due course

Everybody eyes go open
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by GonFreecss1: 11:15am On Jul 13, 2020
DexterousOne:

Be tired of it all you want

It is what it is

It's the acknowledgement of the negativity

And knowing that all is not well

That MAY make us retrace our steps

Cos the way I see it

Many Nigerians are still living in fools paradise

Especially those who "think" they are in the "middle class"

Living In a fake self deceptive bubble that three more years of Buharis presidency will soon burst

You claim to acknowledge the negativity, and want to ignore the positivity others see and feel. That is not how life is supposed to be.

If there was no optimism about the future for things to change, Martin Luther and co wouldn’t have done anything.

We know there is negative. We don hear. Thank you for reminding us something we already know.

I will applaud those who still see positive things and wins and who are striving to make things better in their own little way. That is all that matters.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by GonFreecss1: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2020
DexterousOne:
Dont worry

In due course

Everybody eyes go open

Everyone’s eyes is open already to the bad oga. What is telling us everyday about more bad going to do for us?

Who here doesn’t know how things are in Nigeria?

What we don’t want are skewing of facts in comparisms to other countries. That is what many people here were talking about. Not that Nigeria is paradise.

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 11:18am On Jul 13, 2020
GonFreecss1:

You claim to acknowledge the negativity, and want to ignore the positivity others see and feel. That is not how life is supposed to be.

If there was no optimism about the future for things to change, Martin Luther and co wouldn’t have done anything.

We know there is negative. We don hear. Thank you for reminding us something we already know.

I will applaud those who still see positive things and wins and who are striving to make things better in their own little way. That is all that matters.

I'm not against portraying positives actually

There positives to portray

However
Self deceit is what I hate

And not telling the truth about the situation of things

That's why I laugh when I watch channels on YouTube like Wode Maya and the likes grin grin

The same country I know?
Lmao

Portray the positives

But acknowledge the negatives

And dont get triggered when its pointed out

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ultron12345: 11:22am On Jul 13, 2020
GonFreecss1:

Nigeria vexes me a lot, but I had the privilege of going to a federal secondary school and university at very affordable rates. Paid 10K for school fees in Unilag. Affordable hospital bills too.

Are these systems perfect? No! They are not, but these systems are here because of the sacrifices of some in the past. Instead of my mates to pay it forward, all we do is conveniently complain via social media about how horrible the country is. Even those who got scholarships to the overseas via those schools above. They didn’t pay anything forward. Did nothing. Just yap, yap and more yappity yap.

If a father and mother don’t provide enough, shouldn’t the kids help by doing chores? Cooking etc or at least it helping with parents business?

Nigerians bask themselves in Negativity and excuses and expect miracles. Imagine many of we young peeps growing up to age 50 and still complaining about how bad the country is. Meanwhile, we would have forgotten that it is us that were ruling, and had 20 years to play a our part we never did play. A cycle of Negativity and e go better.

You're 100% right

Till today, I still appreciate that Nigeria gave me the opportunity to attend medical school with less than $100, without taxing me to death or putting me neck deep into student debt like other countries. Even though I no longer practice, I always find time every month to donate my medical skills to the society as a way to give back to the nation, because if I was made to pay the true value of that MBBS degree, I wouldn't have been able to.

I've worked in government hospitals where people pay 10K for caeserian sections, and yet will say Nigeria has done nothing for them, ceasarian section that if I'm to do, only the cost price without my "workmanship" will cost near 100k. My fellow doctors who got MBBS at less than $100 will go to UK or Canada, be doing better financially than the indigenous doctors there, and be insulting Nigeria, thinking its their prudence that put them in better financial standing than their counterparts from other countries, not knowing that it's because those doctors are still busy paying back hefty student loans for the same degree Nigeria gave them for next to nothing.

The fact remains that there is no problem with the land called Nigeria, there is no problem with River Niger or Zuma Rock. The problem of Nigeria is the citizens, nigerians. Those leaders we insult are also from amongst the citizens, the SARS that abuse their power are also from amongst the citizens. They didn't come from another planet, they are our fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, and neighbors.

If you take all Nigerians to Dubai and bring everyone from Dubai to Nigeria, in less than 4 years, Nigeria will turn to Dubai and in a few months, Dubai will turn to Nigeria. Before you know it, the Nigerians in Dubai will be begging for visa back to Nigeria. That should tell you something about the kind of people we are.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by GonFreecss1: 11:22am On Jul 13, 2020
DexterousOne:

I'm not against portraying positives actually

There positives to portray

However
Self deceit is what I hate

And not telling the truth about the situation of things

That's why I laugh when I watch channels on YouTube like Wode Maya and the likes grin grin

The same country I know?
Lmao

Portray the positives

But acknowledge the negatives

And dont get triggered when its pointed out

Sir. I think you are the one triggered about the positives. This is not the first time we have had this discussion.

Everyone here is not ignorant to our problems. In fact Nigerians have a PHD in analysing Nigerian problems.

People were talking about Nigeria relative to other countries, people didn’t say Nigeria is “heaven” or “paradise”.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2020
GonFreecss1:

Everyone’s eyes is open already to the bad oga. What is telling us everyday about more bad going to do for us?

Who here doesn’t know how things are in Nigeria?

What we don’t want are skewing of facts in comparisms to other countries. That is what many people here were talking about. Not that Nigeria is paradise.

And that's the problem

When someone puts on this forum that other countries are making strides

Some get triggered and see it as an instant comparison to derision of Nigeria lmao grin grin

Weeks ago

My opinion that I'll rather invest in Ghana than Nigeria sparked outrage here hahahahahaha tongue

That tells me all I need to know

Rwanda is making strides Nigeria can only dream of at the moment (considering where they came from just a few decades ago)

You should take a trip down there to clear your doubt

Other countries are making strides in their own way

While agbaya countries like Nigeria, South Africa and DRC are just running their mouth

Patriotism aside

The truth has to be said

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2020
GonFreecss1:

Sir. I think you are the one triggered about the positives. This is not the first time we have had this discussion.

Everyone here is not ignorant to our problems. In fact Nigerians have a PHD in analysing Nigerian problems.

People were talking about Nigeria relative to other countries, people didn’t say Nigeria is “heaven” or “paradise”.

Actually I am not

What I am triggered about is when someone posts some strides other countries are making

And Nigerians who think Nigeria is the all and all in their head always seek ways to discredit or poke holes into the post

Look at what someone posted as rebuttal to someone posting Sputh Africa and Rwanda grin

The two sides of tbe Nigerian story MUST be told
No deceit

While we have a resilient people, a big market and gio getters as a people

We also have failed government and governance, shameful infrastructure and abysmal policy measures (not to talk of the no light, increasing poverty and the threat of insecurity in the north east)

Just saying

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2020
GonFreecss1:

And let's be truthful

If we were to measure Nigeria and other countries in terms of many indices

Nigeria will lag behind in a good number of them.

But that's a discussion for another day.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2020
That said...........

Why do I have a feeling that we may have another bear run in Q4?

That's what my gut is telling me

Tho I may be wrong
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by GonFreecss1: 11:30am On Jul 13, 2020
ultron12345:

You're 100% right

Till today, I still appreciate that Nigeria gave me the opportunity to attend medical school with less than $100, without taxing me to death. Even though I no longer practice, I always find time every month to donate my medical skills to the society as a way to give back to the nation, because if I was made to pay the true value of that MBBS degree, I wouldn't have been able to.

I've worked in government hospitals where people pay 10K for caeserian sections, and yet will say Nigeria has done nothing for them, ceasarian section that if I'm to do, only the cost price without my "workmanship" will cost near 100k.

The fact remains that there is no problem with the land called Nigeria, there is no problem with River Niger or Zuma Rock. The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians. Those leaders we insult are also from amongst the citizens, the SARS that abuse their power are also from amongst the citizens. They didn't come from another planet, they are our fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, and neighbors.

If you take all Nigerians to Dubai and bring everyone from Dubai to Nigeria, in less than 4 years, Nigeria will turn to Dubai and in a few months, Dubai will turn to Nigeria. Before you know it, the Nigerians in Dubai will be begging for visa back to Nigeria.

Exactly this! This is analogy mirrors my philosophy.

An average Nigerian issa thief! Let us not lie. That is why many businesses die. You can’t even leave someone to run your business for you. They will embezzle your money.

Instead of Nigerians to admit to our own selfishness and try to change. We are still here.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by GonFreecss1: 11:36am On Jul 13, 2020
DexterousOne:

And let's be truthful

If we were to measure Nigeria and other countries in terms of many indices

Nigeria will lag behind in a good number of them.

But that's a discussion for another day.

You are wrong again. What is your definition of “many” how many indexes?

We will lag when that index is relative to population oga. We have a population explosion problem. Apart from that, we are crushing it many other countries.

And you said somethings here that were not facts. If not for the useless ban bot here would have posted my analysis, Yes! Actual economic mathematics and not just blanket statements, but that train has passed.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by GonFreecss1: 11:38am On Jul 13, 2020
DexterousOne:

Actually I am not

What I am triggered about is when someone posts some strides other countries are making

And Nigerians who think Nigeria is the all and all in their head always seek ways to discredit or poke holes into the post

Look at what someone posted as rebuttal to someone posting Sputh Africa and Rwanda grin

The two sides of tbe Nigerian story MUST be told
No deceit

While we have a resilient people, a big market and gio getters as a people

We also have failed government and governance, shameful infrastructure and abysmal policy measures (not to talk of the no light, increasing poverty and the threat of insecurity in the north east)

Just saying

And the Rwanda you are on and on about...

Lol! Let me not say much. Else I become... lol

But one thing I have learned. Actual Economics and numbers say more than beautiful pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 13, 2020
ultron12345:

You're 100% right

Till today, I still appreciate that Nigeria gave me the opportunity to attend medical school with less than $100, without taxing me to death or putting me neck deep into student debt like other countries. Even though I no longer practice, I always find time every month to donate my medical skills to the society as a way to give back to the nation, because if I was made to pay the true value of that MBBS degree, I wouldn't have been able to.

I've worked in government hospitals where people pay 10K for caeserian sections, and yet will say Nigeria has done nothing for them, ceasarian section that if I'm to do, only the cost price without my "workmanship" will cost near 100k. My fellow doctors who got MBBS at less than $100 will go to UK or Canada, be doing better financially than the indigenous doctors there, and be insulting Nigeria, thinking its their prudence that put them in better financial standing than their counterparts from other countries, not knowing that it's because those doctors are still busy paying back hefty student loans for the same degree Nigeria gave them for next to nothing.

The fact remains that there is no problem with the land called Nigeria, there is no problem with River Niger or Zuma Rock. The problem of Nigeria is the citizens, nigerians. Those leaders we insult are also from amongst the citizens, the SARS that abuse their power are also from amongst the citizens. They didn't come from another planet, they are our fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, and neighbors.

If you take all Nigerians to Dubai and bring everyone from Dubai to Nigeria, in less than 4 years, Nigeria will turn to Dubai and in a few months, Dubai will turn to Nigeria. Before you know it, the Nigerians in Dubai will be begging for visa back to Nigeria. That should tell you something about the kind of people we are.

I respect your view for being factual, naija is a great country and has made great men even at it's lowest potential. As a Nigerian groomed in Nigerian, you are 40% successful already. My sister that left unical with 2:2 made distinction in her master's with ease and got employment offers before graduation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) ... (2233) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.