Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4445532 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) ... (2229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by yetunsbay(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2021
Good day people,
I'm looking the way of Agrotech by investing with one that posses good reputation.

Pls any financial advice on this ?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2021
yetunsbay:
Good day people,
I'm looking the way of Agrotech by investing with one that posses good reputation.

Pls any financial advice on this ?

There is a thread for that.

Go for it .

That if you are an adult who is responsible for the consequences of his actions and inactions
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nezzjnr: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Go for it .

That if you are an adult who is responsible for the consequences of his actions and in actions
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmasoft(m): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2021
Grupo:

I sent a mail to your customer care on Monday for funds redemption. The personnel acknowledged my request.

But I haven't received the funds. My previous redemption requests were concluded in less than 10 hours. So this one is unusual.

This morning, I sent another mail and the officer said that they have a glitch with redemption requests.

Please, what does that mean? Advise.

Apologize for the delay.

Yes there was a glitch on the payment platform. It's an IT issue and they are working on it.
It doesn't mean any issue what investors fund. All investments are safe and intact.
The issue will be resolved shortly.

We value your patronage.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by yetunsbay(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Go for it .

That if you are an adult who is responsible for the consequences of his actions and inactions
okay
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ibechris(m): 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Very few people can manage huge fund, I guess that was why he suggested money made selling a property should be reinvested in a property .

Give 200 million Nigerian N10 million each, less than 10 million Nigerians would have grown the money to a minimum of N30 million in 10 years

Making money is much easier than managing money and that is why many people can't maintain or preserve their capital.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Beautynaija: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
PresidentBuhari:
£5 in the UK is more valuable than £5 in Nigeria, only someone who has spent reasonable amount of time or lives in the UK and have lived in Nigeria can confirm this, I can't go into more details so to leave room for your inquiry.

An ideal society is built to cater for all class of people and that is why countries like the UK always seem attractive.

£5 is one plate of food in a restaurant.

One room self with water and light is £500pm.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Beautynaija: 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
ibechris:

Making money is much easier than managing money and that is why many people can't maintain or preserve their capital.

Your comment needs 1,000 likes..

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
ibechris:

To make money, you only need a job or start a business

Managing the money and mulplying it is a major assignment

22 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

To make money, you only need a job or start a business

Managing the money and mulplying it is a major assignment
Oga which do you think is best for future child school fees for naira investment.zDo I go for fixed income investment or Mmf . Minimum investment window is 5yrs.Or if you have another suggestion in mind this is to go with interest being reinvested
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by RayRay06677(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
FGN savings bond: can I invest without CSCS account.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by PerfectMatchNG: 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
Biafran4life:
Oga which do you think is best for future child school fees for naira investment.zDo I go for fixed income investment or Mmf . Minimum investment window is 5yrs.Or if you have another suggestion in mind this is to go with interest being reinvested
FG savings bond
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by PerfectMatchNG: 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
RayRay06677:
FGN savings bond: can I invest without CSCS account.
No
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by RayRay06677(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
PerfectMatchNG:
No

Can I invest then create account later
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
Biafran4life:

Buy a property and sell after 18 years, that is the easiest for most people.

There other options sha

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Buy a property and sell after 18 years, that is the easiest for most people.

There other options sha
Nop, don't buy that option.Not interested in property for such purpose because of many reasons

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
Biafran4life:
Nop, don't buy that option.Not interested in property for such purpose because of many reasons

That is the easiest, or buy farm land keep for 5 years sell, invest half of the proceed in fixed income, buy another farm land sell after 5 years and repeat the cycle 4 times over a period of 20 years.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bond time table for this quarter

1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by skydiver01: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
Kindly note that these require a minimum of N50.001m to subscribe.
emmanuelewumi:
Bond time table for this quarter
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
skydiver01:
Kindly note that these require a minimum of N50.001m to subscribe.

Talk to your bank, with N1 million it will fiy
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

That is the easiest, or buy farm land keep for 5 years sell, invest half of the proceed in fixed income, buy another farm land sell after 5 years and repeat the cycle 4 times over a period of 20 years.
Not looking for something easy.I want option that can easily liquidate to cash at required time.Something I can reinvest the interest and I can be compounding over this years.I have read about fixed income fund and and mmf here.I just want to know which is best for this purpose or any other better option till tb comes around then i could combine the two .I don't want to pick something and now discover thr are better option .I am trying to move my personal savings which include salary deducted from my personal business ,rent deducted from my properties which the business is located, dividend not being reinvested and any others into mmf instead savings account.I want to keep my special account with gt bank as strictly stock account and my other biz account for the various biz's.I need to stop this idea of giving any account no to clients because it is my account for business transactions.Then finally have ATM attached to only my savings account,lol.Sometimes I wonder the use of all this current account that adds not value to my businesses apart from numerous deductions from my money

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmasoft(m): 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
Biafran4life:
Not looking for something easy.I want option that can easily liquidate to cash at required time.Something I can reinvest the interest and I can be compounding over this years.I have read about fixed income fund and and mmf here.I just want to know which is best for this purpose or any other better option till tb comes around then i could combine the two .I don't want to pick something and now discover thr are better option .I am trying to move my personal savings which include salary deducted from my personal business ,rent deducted from my properties which the business is located, dividend not being reinvested and any others into mmf instead savings account.I want to keep my special account with gt bank as strictly stock account and my other biz account for the various biz's.I need to stop this idea of giving any account no to clients because it is my account for business transactions.Then finally have ATM attached to only my savings account,lol.Sometimes I wonder the use of all this current account that adds not value to my businesses apart from numerous deductions from my money

If you want to make it simple, steady, safe and compounding I will suggest you do Abacus money market fund and pick the reinvest interest option.
You can top up at any interval with any amount.

I know of a client that has been doing Abacus since 2014 and it's cool.

Even if you decide to move the fund any time it's easy.
Just a suggestion.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
emmasoft:

If you want to make it simple, steady, safe and compounding I will suggest you do Abacus money market fund and pick the reinvest interest option.
You can top up at any interval with any amount.

I know of a client that has been doing Abacus since 2014 and it's cool. Is this the best and highest yielding naira investment package you have for long time

Even if you decide to move the fund any time it's easy.
Just a suggestion.
Is this the best and highest yielding investment package you have for long time
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:31am On Jul 08, 2021
Biafran4life:

Oga only you, with these strategies?

You are doing well.

I doff my hat
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:34am On Jul 08, 2021
Biafran4life:

United Capital Money Market Fund currently has the highest yield at 9.65%.

It is more like a league, another might be the highest next month
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmasoft(m): 6:28am On Jul 08, 2021
Biafran4life:

Base on your investment objectives and level of risk this is the best for now. Mind you Abacus is upward bound with the realities in the money market space.

Other funds like the balance fund has higher yield but it's risky because stocks are major underlying assets.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 7:10am On Jul 08, 2021
emmasoft:

Base on your investment objectives and level of risk this is the best for now. Mind you Abacus is upward bound with the realities in the money market space.

Other funds like the balance fund has higher yield but it's risky because stocks are major underlying assets.

Your people didn't resolve the "glitch" yesterday?

Now I'm tired!! cry
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmasoft(m): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2021
Grupo:

Your people didn't resolve the "glitch" yesterday?

Now I'm tired!! cry

It was done Sir. I know of a client that made redemption request Tuesday morning and was paid yesterday.

Please call the toll free line this morning to get update or if you don't mind call me. If I have your name or customer number it could help.
Sincere apologies for the delay.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by PresidentBuhari: 8:11am On Jul 08, 2021
I think some are already paying double digits, I got 14 percent in one of my portfolio with one of the banks. I will keep watching closely and affirm

emmanuelewumi:

United Capital Money Market Fund currently has the highest yield at 9.65%.

It is more like a league, another might be the highest next month
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Salliet(m): 8:45am On Jul 08, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

And then at the end of the 30 year tenor, the bond investor gets his 100m while the real estate investor sells his house/land for 1 billion grin

That he sold his land for 1billion doesn't mean he will be able to buy 10 more of such lands in that area.

Plus cost of living would have grown alongside with the cost of houses and rents making the 1billion look like nothing was gained.

My take in all these, while you invest try to enjoy your life and serve your God!

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nakedman: 8:46am On Jul 08, 2021
PresidentBuhari:
I think some are already paying double digits, I got 14 percent in one of my portfolio with one of the banks. I will keep watching closely and affirm

Which investment house is that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) ... (2229) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: uluocha and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.