Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (2131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4438875 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) ... (2229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by zamirikpo(m): 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
Hausa people don't hate igbo, neither do the igbo hate hausas or yoruba.....the elite who hv run this country aground use this tribal sentiment to keep us all in bondage.

Hausa, n igbo and yoruba all line up in fuel queues, we all use dsame weak hospitals. We shouldn't allow them deceive us. The battle is against poverty and bad leaders .

I refuse to be dragged into any tribal war........

Make we no loose focus....

20 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Labadi69: 3:15am On Apr 18, 2023
oluayebenz:

You deserved the ban first.

Are you not the one that dragged him here?

Can you pls leave our thread?

We want intelligent people here abeg

What do you mean by ‘our thread’? Do you know how much I invest in T bills every month? Much more than you make in a year. Yamayama fall on your bald head here angry
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by cutedharmee: 4:23am On Apr 18, 2023
Labadi69:

What do you mean by ‘our thread’? Do you know how much I invest in T bills every month? Much more than you make in a year. Yamayama fall on your bald head here angry
Who cares about how much u invest? You can go tell that to your village chief maybe he might be interested. Leave here for us and stop derailing this thread if you've got nothing to contribute with your cohorts. Empty barrels!!!

16 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by oluayebenz: 8:47am On Apr 18, 2023
Labadi69:

Indeed.
How much is even your life savings?
You sef Sha want to belong.
You are trying everything hard to be relevant here.
Do you think TB is for cry cry baby like you?

Small boy, carry your foolishness and leave this thread jor.
Mumu boy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by oluayebenz: 8:48am On Apr 18, 2023
cutedharmee:

Who cares about how much u invest? You can go tell that to your village chief maybe he might be interested. Leave here for us and stop derailing this thread if you've got nothing to contribute with your cohorts. Empty barrels!!!

Lol

That small boy is trying hard to be relevant.
Where he wan see money for investment

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Rizin: 9:20am On Apr 18, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
in downstream interaction I have attend and a pro sociocapitalist .I fear the disaster it might cause to the suffering Nigeria public suffering multi dimensional and delusional poverty! So am against import based subsidy removal! The oil Marketers are to dangerous a group to have a field day with the Nigeria public ( his will slow fdi into the sector mid and long term ) bitter lesson learnt with deregulation of Deseal already pushing inflation . Wishful thinking. Sadly the Nigeria state doesn't have the wherewithal to afford the subsidies of PMS .we postponing our doom day .It seem we are living a lie we can't afford the cars on the road in Nigeria and in our homes ( 2 to 3 car per family) .curbing the corruption out of the subsides claims ( 60 to 100m litres daily ) digitalize the fuel stations to capture actual consumption .gradual removal

You are right but like in Anambra where motorist are taxed 26k per month regardless of whether you go to work on the month or not, I kept saying that if it were possibly done, why is the state government commercial vehicle not on the road?
Yes subsidy is a scam but I will tell u that so many things are scam in this country. Even to pay government level, you will pay the 'scam' fee before you will be attended to.
Yes there is cry from the government on fuel subsidy because may the masses are benefiting from it. The same story is also told on the money generated from the sale of crude oil and else where.
Government should have built functional electric train that will connect many states. Government should take control of transportation especially between states and also allow the use of electric vehicles that can be used for short distance like going to work and coming back home.
For TBs, expect dollar to hit 1k soon.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by zamirikpo(m): 9:35am On Apr 18, 2023
Rizin:

You are right but like in Anambra where motorist are taxed 26k per month regardless of whether you go to work on the month or not, I kept saying that if it were possibly done, why is the state government commercial vehicle not on the road?
Yes subsidy is a scam but I will tell u that so many things are scam in this country. Even to pay government level, you will pay the 'scam' fee before you will be attended to.
Yes there is cry from the government on fuel subsidy because may the masses are benefiting from it. The same story is also told on the money generated from the sale of crude oil and else where.
Government should have built functional electric train that will connect many states. Government should take control of transportation especially between states and also allow the use of electric vehicles that can be used for short distance like going to work and coming back home.
For TBs, expect dollar to hit 1k soon.

Wahala dey ooh. ......we are in a big mess.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Myway20: 10:36am On Apr 18, 2023
Good morning guys! Please what rate can I get for Tbills for 5m presently?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MeezPat(f): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pls who has gotten fgn April 2037 coupon grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
MeezPat:

but you guys have mind ooo... What happens if inflation rate rises to 85% before 2030??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Dum20: 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
Please when will the coupon for the last Sukuk bond sold last year be paid?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MeezPat(f): 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
No na 5000%.... We would continue to monitor yields and auction and price according to risk and reward.we are hopeful but can sell off if go no go
Acidosis:

but you guys have mind ooo... What happens if inflation rises to 85% before 2030??
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Dum20: 11:30am On Apr 19, 2023
Dum20:

Hello @emmanuelewumi,

Please do you have an idea of when the coupon for the sukuk bond sold in third quarter 2022 will be paid?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by aieromon(m): 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
Dum20:

First week in June and December.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Dum20: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
aieromon:

First week in June and December.

Thanks bro
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by freeman67: 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
MeezPat:
I think by now you should have seen it. If you haven't, it should be a bank issue.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by mymadam(m): 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by SMJay: 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by otomatic(m): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
Not in Nigeria but in Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MeezPat(f): 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
Yes o....Thank you
freeman67:

I think by now you should have seen it. If you haven't, it should be a bank issue.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Beautifulsoul97: 12:22am On Apr 20, 2023
mymadam:
https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/gtbank-loses-n35-55bn-in-failed-treasury-bills-bonds-investments/

*This led to the Ghanaian government asking securities investors like GTBank to take about a 30 per cent loss in their investment in debt securities.*

Are they to lose the 30% of the profits earned or of the actual capital invested ? I pray Nigeria doesn’t go this way o cos my whole life is with them.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Gasayi(m): 4:22am On Apr 20, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :

Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/checkout
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by yinkaoke(f): 6:15am On Apr 20, 2023
There's currently FSDH Commercial paper follow on Twitter @okemakinde2003 for updates on investment
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmasoft(m): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2023
Don't stay without doing anything with your cash

You don't have access to dollars,
you don't have as much as 50m
You can't do real estate because of limited funds
Inflation is 22%+

The above is a list of some realities yet you can still do something

Invest in MMF and reinvest your interest (Compounding) you could reduce the negative real returns by half
Have a long-term objective and invest in good dividend-paying stocks on the NGX
You can still get a dividend yield of up to 15% in some stocks
Don't stop investing irrespective of the inflation rate
Don't invest in get-rich-quick schemes it can be more devastating than high inflation
Remember the popular saying " Return of investment is better than or to be
considered first before return on investment"
Your cash in your hands suffers more when not invested.

Start somewhere and do something with what you have now

Be wise!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Backpedal: 8:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
zamirikpo:
Hausa people don't hate igbo, neither do the igbo hate hausas or yoruba.....the elite who hv run this country aground use this tribal sentiment to keep us all in bondage.

Hausa, n igbo and yoruba all line up in fuel queues, we all use dsame weak hospitals. We shouldn't allow them deceive us. The battle is against poverty and bad leaders .

I refuse to be dragged into any tribal war........

Make we no loose focus....

True that
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Oyindamolah: 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
Beautifulsoul97:

*This led to the Ghanaian government asking securities investors like GTBank to take about a 30 per cent loss in their investment in debt securities.*

Are they to lose the 30% of the profits earned or of the actual capital invested ? I pray Nigeria doesn’t go this way o cos my whole life is with them.
Divest
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Frangel: 9:59am On Apr 23, 2023
Can you kindly throw more light? Divest from what? Thanks.

Oyindamolah:
Divest
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by adambeatz(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2023
Attention all investors!
Are you looking for a lucrative business opportunity in the booming lithium industry? Look no further than our Lithium Ore Intermediary Business!
Our business acts as a middleman between the buyer and seller, providing a seamless and efficient process for both parties. We specialize in sourcing and delivering high-quality lithium ore to our clients, ensuring that their needs are met in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Lithium is a vital component in many industries, including electric vehicles, renewable energy, and consumer electronics. With the demand for lithium skyrocketing, now is the perfect time to invest in our business.
As an investor, you will have the opportunity to join us in the exciting and profitable world of lithium ore trading. Our team of experienced professionals will ensure that your investment is well-managed and that you see a significant return on your investment.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to invest in a growing industry and be a part of our success story. Contact us today to learn more!

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
Labadi69:

Every month? Well done sir.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by QuinModah(f): 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2023
adambeatz:
Attention all investors!
Are you looking for a lucrative business opportunity in the booming lithium industry? Look no further than our Lithium Ore Intermediary Business!
Our business acts as a middleman between the buyer and seller, providing a seamless and efficient process for both parties. We specialize in sourcing and delivering high-quality lithium ore to our clients, ensuring that their needs are met in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Lithium is a vital component in many industries, including electric vehicles, renewable energy, and consumer electronics. With the demand for lithium skyrocketing, now is the perfect time to invest in our business.
As an investor, you will have the opportunity to join us in the exciting and profitable world of lithium ore trading. Our team of experienced professionals will ensure that your investment is well-managed and that you see a significant return on your investment.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to invest in a growing industry and be a part of our success story. Contact us today to learn more!
Share this idea ONLY to your family members, church members, colleagues and friends

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by chimex38: 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
QuinModah:
Share this idea ONLY to your family members, church members, colleagues and friends
Who else come remain? grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nakedman: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
Hello house. Please when is the next treasury bill Auction?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) ... (2229) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.