Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4459475 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (2233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
presiade:

You're so unserious... Is it everybody you see that you run into? Be very careful what you ask for. When did you join nairaland?
go and read rule 6 ....and shut up

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by RealityShot: 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
presiade:
2.5 plots of land for sale around Dangote refineries/Lekki free trade zone, no hassles with omo oniles...Contact me if interested.
you want to sell land near Nigeria's soon to be only refinery? Really?
Learn from Intels, lease it

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
presiade:

You're obviously a stupid boy... I won't dignify you with any further response.
eyya u can't scam investor with your yahoo yahoo land..

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by presiade(m): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
This thread is actually supposed to be for the intellectually matured, but because some ignoramuses who don't waste time in exhuming their ignorance have mostly taken over, no wonder why most enlightened minds have disappeared (safe some patient ones).

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
presiade:
This thread is actually supposed to be for the intellectually matured, but because some ignoramuses who don't waste time in exhuming their ignorance have mostly taken over, no wonder why most enlightened minds have disappeared (safe some patient ones).

Oga, you are doing the wrong thing and you are still looking for someone who is "intellectual mature!" Take your adverts to the right section, please.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by veneza(f): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
vexing:

I know people always have this fear but the truth is that no body will like to kill the goose that lays the golden egg. To your second point, once the woman knows that the money belongs to both of you she will not want you both to squander it. The luck I have is that I have always allowed my wife to feel ownership of my wealth. We spend the money together even though I make the money almost alone.

you are a Wiseman, it may appear foolish to the Mr. too Smart but I tell you Mr. with a self discipline wife and God fearing woman you will get there. My husband also does same,I know if I lavish His money, I will be the one to suffer,if you see the way I protect money,you won't believe it.

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
presiade:
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by veneza(f): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
this next Tbills bond coming please what is the interest rate of 1m for the 3bonding months,please help out.
90days...
180days..
364days..
thanks in advance.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by speedyconnect3: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
vexing:

I know people always have this fear but the truth is that no body will like to kill the goose that lays the golden egg. To your second point, once the woman knows that the money belongs to both of you she will not want you both to squander it. The luck I have is that I have always allowed my wife to feel ownership of my wealth. We spend the money together even though I make the money almost alone.

Well, good since it works for you.

Maybe you are a good man shocked

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
presiade:
this the land the scammer is trying to sell in this post the yahoo yahoo boy was advising if friend not to buy ...busted now attempting to sell to tb investors......busted

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Just2endowed2(m): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
this the land the scammer is trying to sell in this post the yahoo yahoo boy was advising if friend not to buy ...busted now attempting to sell to tb investors......busted

Continue to expose them
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by saipn: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
As a tb holder....u just don't put money and sleep...b4 u wake up u money will loose it purchasing ability....u have to check crude prices daily 2 check us interest rate by Fed 3 check out flow and inflow of forex by fdi,4 check money market rate tragectory (if it keep going higher it a danger sign )....this for holder of 3,600,000 naira(10000 )dollars and above ....to avoid a loss ...know when to enter and exit (period of stability is the key)
good analysis from you but with all this you have said hope when the tenor date is ripe the capital invest in tb will be given back to the owner?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by kristien4(m): 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
Please is it possible to get 16% for 365days on T.B as from January 2019?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
saipn:
good analysis from you but with all this you have said hope when the tenor date is ripe the capital invest in tb will be given back to the owner?
sure 99 percent
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by needful: 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
vexing:

You need to counsel people on family affairs. Your ideology is excellent. Men like you are very rare to find. No woman will kill a man who is like u. Keep it up bro

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by needful: 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
veneza:

you are a Wiseman, it may appear foolish to the Mr. too Smart but I tell you Mr. with a self discipline wife and God fearing woman you will get there. My husband also does same,I know if I lavish His money, I will be the one to suffer,if you see the way I protect money,you won't believe it.

You can say it again sis. Those Mr I too know thinks hiding properties and money will make them more wealthier. They prefer to use the money to carry ashawo, spend money on girls as they want, help their own family members etc. Eventually, any day the woman sees the wealth, she will quietly poison him. Be open to your wife and she will be the one over protecting the money self

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
needful:

You can say it again sis. Those Mr I too know thinks hiding properties and money will make them more wealthier. They prefer to use the money to carry ashawo, spend money on girls as they want, help their own family members etc. Eventually, any day the woman sees the wealth, she will quietly poison him. Be open to your wife and she will be the one over protecting the money self
but why women can't have their own wealth and no need for poisoning or envy of the man..

11 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by vexing(m): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
needful:

You need to counsel people on family affairs. Your ideology is excellent. Men like you are very rare to find. No woman will kill a man who is like u. Keep it up bro
Thanks for the compliments

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by biolaowo1: 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
Please gurus in the house, my TB yeilds this week wednesday and i would love to do another one immediately , please when is the next TB and can i apply for another one before wednesday
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nnamz(m): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by vexing(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
biolaowo1:
Please gurus in the house, my TB yeilds this week wednesday and i would love to do another one immediately , please when is the next TB and can i apply for another one before wednesday
Wednesday, November 28
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by biolaowo1: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
Thanks sir
Please can i apply for another TB this week since the last one i did would yeild on Wednesday
vexing:

Wednesday, November 28
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by GregJo: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
just move your advert some else advert are not allowed on nairaland post ,if u must advertise pay and it will placed..u are out of your mind for telling me to be careful ..

Don't waste your time going back and forth. Just report the post and watch the spam bot do it's job
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by zamirikpo(m): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
presiade:

Who is this one again.....

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by zamirikpo(m): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
needful:

Oga don't come here to disrespect the men folk, are u a woman wrapper. U r sounding self righteous but am sure we all have our flaws. If u check urself well u will find urs.

I don't womanizer and would never but don't castigate those who do cos most times , there is more than meet the eyes .

I won't even want to know how much my father has cos it may make me lazy how much more a woman, there are several reasons why a man hides his asserts from his wife. As long as she is the next of kin, she doesn't have to know my worth.

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
zamirikpo:

Oga don't come here to disrespect the men folk, are u a woman wrapper. U r sounding self righteous but am sure we all have our flaws. If u check urself well u will find urs.

I don't womanizer and would never but don't castigate those who do cos most times , there is more than meet the eyes .

I won't even want to know how much my father has cos it may make me lazy how much more a woman, there are several reasons why a man hides his asserts from his wife. As long as she is the next of kin, she doesn't have to know my worth.
am with you,I actually taught it was a Nigerian woman thing but my spouse is non Nigerian ,I show her some of my holding in tb and bond hmm if I say no money she will ask I what of the bond na when the coupons payment kids need this and that ,I disclose to my mum sha to know where to search for my hustles incase I die suddenly

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by eagleeye2: 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
needful:

I dont know you but your statement just made me fell in love with you. At least I now know that not all men that cheat. Keep it up and see how God will continue to surprise u
I am one of those married men that don't cheat. Been married for 4 years and haven’t cheated. By His grace, I won't even in the coming years.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
zamirikpo:

tho its your choice

But it's never the best

Couples not being transparent with their finances is not the best in my opinion

But then, some women precipitate men into doing so undecided

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
am with you,I actually taught it was a Nigerian woman thing but my spouse is non Nigerian ,I show her some of my holding in tb and bond hmm if I say no money she will ask I what of the bond na when the coupons payment kids need this and that ,I disclose to my mum sha to know where to search for my hustles incase I die suddenly

cheesy grin

see this man
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
TissuePaper:
I've learnt a whole lot from you guys on this thread, Pls continue the good work

you too dey here? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TissuePaper: 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ugosample:

you too dey here? cheesy grin cheesy
yeah joined about 2months ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (2233) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.