Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Let's Do Business With You - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Let's Do Business With You (825 Views)

Scam Alert Brownkad !!!! Do Business With Him At Your Risk / Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? / Ladies, Let's Do It Ourselves. Fix Your Vsc / Trac Off. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Do Business With You by kenyguy(m): 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2012
Do you have any car/bus that you want to sell at auction price? If your answer is YES! Then we are here to help you. We buy cars/buses of any model. We also buy cars/buses that had accident and you don't want to waste your money fixing it up due to the damages. We cover south-south and south-eastern part of NIGERIA. We can reach other parts of the country if the price is good so we can cover expenses
We also buy TOYOTA and NISSAN tokunbo SPARE parts
Email: kenyguy4ever@yahoo.com OR @hotmail.com
Phone:08060218663

Thanks to those that called, sent sms and mailed us. Just keep it coming we appreciate
Re: Let's Do Business With You by kenyguy(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2012
We are still AVAILABLE
Re: Let's Do Business With You by kenyguy(m): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2012
Happy sunday guys!!!
Re: Let's Do Business With You by kenyguy(m): 6:57am On Feb 27, 2012
Its a Beautiful monday morning, call, send sms OR mail us today let's do biz with you
Re: Let's Do Business With You by adeben79(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2013
i wish to do business with you cos i reside in benin and i will love to be ur associate right here in terms of auto ventures.i will be glad to hear from you

(1) (Reply)

2003 Honda Accord *ex Leather Seats*(registrd)--1.2m Call Midex 08064181090 / Year 2000 Volkswagen Passat For Sale / Caveat Emptor To All Prospective Buyers In The Auto Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.