Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Will President Gej Start Dating Bianca After Ojukwu’s Burial? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will President Gej Start Dating Bianca After Ojukwu’s Burial? (1120 Views)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? / At What Age Did You Start Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will President Gej Start Dating Bianca After Ojukwu’s Burial? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 24, 2012
The appointment of Bianca into the Nigerian national politics after the death of her prominent husband, Dim Odimegwu Ojukwu, has been a commendable move by president GEJ, especially by the Ibo people who saw this as a honor to their late hero, Dim Ojukwu, and as well the circumstances behind this presidential decision, have equally been ambiguous, mixed, etc, for the reasons below:
1. The presidency refused to give Bianca’s husband, Dim O. C. Ojukwu a state burial he merited
2. The presidency did not appoint Bianca or made an attempt to appoint her when her husband was alive
3. Bianca is a very pretty woman (one-time miss Nigeria) which majority of men would love to see her go clad for them
4. Don't you think the presidency acted too fast in appointing her, as if they had been waiting for the demise of her husband, etc, etc.
Now, the gossip is already going around town that this very beauty queen, may soon join or must have joined the long queue of presidential concubines, deciding the next time food subsidy will be removed in Nigeria….lolz…just a thought? What is your reaction(s) to this? Thank you.

I am afraid of the stones hitting me from my monitor, now I must put back my goggles as usual, cool cool cool cool cool cool and where is my arm-shade? grin grin
Re: Will President Gej Start Dating Bianca After Ojukwu’s Burial? by Killz3(m): 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2012
[size=48pt]Dum Dum, This is the ROMANCE SECTION! undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Will President Gej Start Dating Bianca After Ojukwu’s Burial? by olaak1(m): 12:16am On Feb 25, 2012
You're talking rubbish I must say u have a filthy mind; why on earth do u think it that way that gej appoint Bianca as a personal assistant is not a yardstick to suspect his move; and who told u Ojukwu will nt be given a state burial guys! Let's make a good research b4 we post anything on NL if find this thread not only fallacious but also primitive and barbaric.
Re: Will President Gej Start Dating Bianca After Ojukwu’s Burial? by Dynamique: 12:50am On Feb 25, 2012
I dont trust jonathan,he might nak her so bad that bianca wud av wished her husband had died earlier.
Re: Will President Gej Start Dating Bianca After Ojukwu’s Burial? by Harbb: 1:09am On Feb 25, 2012
I think it's Uwazuruike that will date her.
Re: Will President Gej Start Dating Bianca After Ojukwu’s Burial? by bilaya(m): 2:45am On Feb 25, 2012
A stupi.d thread by a jobless moro.n
Re: Will President Gej Start Dating Bianca After Ojukwu’s Burial? by cynthiafred67(f): 2:53am On Feb 25, 2012
Op how does that concern u?
Re: Will President Gej Start Dating Bianca After Ojukwu’s Burial? by MarcAnthon(m): 3:00am On Feb 25, 2012
@JOBLESS Jobfront, why do you choose to remain a perpetual idio[b]t[/b]? No offience is jus a kweshon
Re: Will President Gej Start Dating Bianca After Ojukwu’s Burial? by Vansnickers: 5:12am On Feb 25, 2012
Re: Will President Gej Start Dating Bianca After Ojukwu’s Burial? by Basics007: 6:30am On Feb 25, 2012
As to your 2nd question,technically Ojukwu was still alive when she was made a special assistant.
Well the president may hit or not,it's less of my concern

(1) (Reply)

If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . / Which Among Them Do U Prefer / Invalid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.