Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep (11143 Views)

Arrest Me If My Convoy Break Traffic Rules – Amosun Tells New TRACE Boss / Dasukigate: Return Your N260m Share, Oshiomhole Tells Anennih / Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by dayokanu(m): 5:15am On Feb 26, 2012
Beaf:

Lol!
I see two ethnically bigotted parasites (dayokanu and ekt_bear) at war with their own stup!dity as usual.

See parasite, Bros occupy wetin dey your community, No dey claim Itsheke oyel, Even if na gutter you get for your community occupy am and turn it to Jaccuzzi

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by ektbear: 5:15am On Feb 26, 2012
dayokanu:

Secretary Olayemi Saanumi in Delta state  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some ppl just wan claim or attache by force

Control the resources found in your community, Lets eliminate parasites at all levels

+1

Why are you so shameless, Beaf? A man with zero principles. You want resources to be controlled, but NOT by the communities which actually produce said resources!

Hypocrisy, long tooth and greed.

Parasitism must be eliminated at all levels.

No to parasitic federal government.

No to parasitic states.

Resource control at the community level.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Beaf: 5:16am On Feb 26, 2012
ekt_bear:

Bwahahaha

Haha

The fear of God has struck Beaf, as he realizes the full consequences of demanding resource control cheesy

There is a strong case for boundary adjustment between Ondo and Delta, yes.

I will trade you our Ijaws for your Itsekiris grin grin grin

That is a trade I'd make every day, and twice on Sundays cool

You sound daft as usual.
Whether you like it or not, there will be full resource control and tragic parasites like you will drop dead for the lack of a host to suck.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by nduchucks: 5:18am On Feb 26, 2012
Kilode?!:

Alhaji Chukwuma, I'll like to formally you that I have officially registered with a political party, will you fund my campaign/election ?? grin

I will be glad to offer my support but you need to provide more details. I have to be sure that you are not a closet BH member or closet secessionist and that you fully support the constitution of our great country.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by dayokanu(m): 5:18am On Feb 26, 2012
Beaf:

You sound daft as usual.
Whether you like it or not, there will be full resource control and tragic parasites like you will drop dead for the lack of a host to suck.

On resource control we stand occupy wetin dey ya papa land no to attachee by force

Our oyel our oyel, Oyel go soon answer its host community name

See person wey wan claim Olayemi Saanumi to Delta State? Some people must just tiff anything sha.

Egbon mi razist; Whats the meaning of the name Olayemi Saanumi in Delta Language cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by ektbear: 5:19am On Feb 26, 2012
Let there be full resource control.

Let the Ilajes turn Ilaje LGA into Dubai.

Let the Itsekiris turn their LGAs into Saudi Arabia.

Let the Igbo, Ijaw, Edo, Akwa Ibom and all other oil producing communities in Nigeria benefit from the rich blessing that God has decided to give to them.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Beaf: 5:20am On Feb 26, 2012
ekt_bear:

+1

Why are you so shameless, Beaf? A man with zero principles. You want resources to be controlled, but NOT by the communities which actually produce said resources!

Hypocrisy, long tooth and greed.

Parasitism must be eliminated at all levels.

No to parasitic federal government.

No to parasitic states.

Resource control at the community level.

Community is different from ethnic group. No?
You were chatting shiit about Yoruba, Itsekiri and Ilaje; are those communities?

Phucking bigot trying desperately to hang unto Itsekiri's when oil is discussed, but scream blue murder when GEJ paves the way for Ugborodo to get 24/7 light.

Lol! Its the way of the parasite.

Yes, I am for resource control. If una like, die. Parasites.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by dayokanu(m): 5:22am On Feb 26, 2012
On FULL resource control we stand,

Let Ilaje decide to do whatever they like with their oil, Same with Itsheke, if dem like make dem dey use am baff e no consain anyone

Asaba people, Owo people, Agbor people, Akoko people occupy anything wey God give you

FULL RESOURCE CONTROL WE WANT
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by ektbear: 5:23am On Feb 26, 2012
The problem is that some of these people, their imagination is very limited.

For them, without oil, nothing else can move forward.

Guys like ndu_chucks and beaf, both really are the same.

Ndu_chucks opposes the weakening of the FG, because this is the only way the North can continue to suck from the oil-producing teat of the Niger Delta.

Beaf wants the FG weakened, but the oil to be controlled by states, but not by the people whose land the oil actually comes from.

Both of the above individuals are seeking to reap where they did not sow.

Two sides of the same evil and conniving coin.

Neither man has any principle but to keep his figurative belly fully.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Beaf: 5:25am On Feb 26, 2012
dayokanu:

On resource control we stand occupy wetin dey ya papa land no to attachee by force

Our oyel our oyel, Oyel go soon answer its host community name

See person wey wan claim Olayemi Saanumi to Delta State? Some people must just tiff anything sha.

Egbon mi razist; Whats the meaning of the name Olayemi Saanumi in Delta Language  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mr Parasite, what is "Delta language?" grin grin grin grin
Are you an illiterate?

If you do not know that there are Ilaje communities in Delta state that are well treated (we look down on no one), then you are truly a dunce.
It is better for the Ilaje's to have a single home where they will be respected, than for them to be treated like shiit for donkey years now.

http://www.earthrights.org/sites/default/files/legal/Chevron-Marginalisation.pdf

We demand our Ilaje and Ijaw communities be returned to their kith and kin in Delta state where they are most welcome. cool
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Kilode1: 5:27am On Feb 26, 2012
ndu_chucks:

I will be glad to offer my support but you need to provide more details. I have to be sure that you are not a closet BH member or closet secessionist and that you fully support the constitution of our great country.

With all due respect Alhaji, my platform is committed to the shredding of that useless constitution. I also promise to shake the bejesus out of the looters of our people's commonwealth. Join me so we can finally give our people the egalitarian Nigeria they deserve.

With your support we can do it.  wink

Lest I forget, death to all forms of religious extremism.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Beaf: 5:29am On Feb 26, 2012
ekt_bear:

Beaf wants the FG weakened, but the oil to be controlled by states, but not by the people whose land the oil actually comes from.

What a parasite!
Why tell lies na?

I have simply told you that resources should not be controlled by ethnic groups (and their bigot lords), but by individuals and communities. Is that too difficult for your wooden skull to crack?

Entertaining! grin
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by dayokanu(m): 5:30am On Feb 26, 2012
Egbon mi razist

Go and occupy wetin dey your papa land and leave Mr Olayemi Saanumi to be with his people where they speak the same language, This your parasitism dey worry ooo. Ah ah you don become friends with Mr Olayemi on top oyel money Mr parasite

What we want is for Ilaje LGA to control resources and not for someone in Idanre to claim "Our oil" on Ilaje resource

So egbon mi razist occupy wetin dey ya papa land
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by nduchucks: 5:32am On Feb 26, 2012
ekt_bear:

Guys like ndu_chucks and beaf, both really are the same.

Ndu_chucks opposes the weakening of the FG, because this is the only way the North can continue to suck from the oil-producing teat of the Niger Delta.

Two sides of the same evil and conniving coin.

Neither man has any principle but to keep his figurative belly fully.

I do not oppose weakening the FG,  I believe in true federalism and 100% resource control by the states where the resources are found.  The FG must however, keep complete control of ALL offshore resources, Ports, and any inland oil-fields it financed and developed in partnership with non government investors.  I'd be surprised of you do not agree with this.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Beaf: 5:36am On Feb 26, 2012
dayokanu:

Egbon mi razist

Go and occupy wetin dey your papa land and leave Mr Olayemi Saanumi to be with his people where they speak the same language, This your parasitism dey worry ooo. Ah ah you don become friends with Mr Olayemi on top oyel money Mr parasite

What we want is for Ilaje LGA to control resources and not for someone in Idanre to claim "Our oil" on Ilaje resource

So egbon mi razist occupy wetin dey ya papa land

Return our Ilaje's to us in Delta where they are equal to the next person.
Imagine calling them brothers, only to treat them like slaves and water carrying donkeys!

Shame.

Its like they bring in 13% derivation to Ondo, but thats all they are good for. The poor people have been complaining now for decades against the wickedness they are witnessing. Nobody suffers marginalisation and primitive ethnic chauvinism in Delta state.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by nduchucks: 5:39am On Feb 26, 2012
Kilode?!:

With all due respect Alhaji, my platform is committed to the shredding of that useless constitution. I also promise to shake the bejesus out of the looters of our people's commonwealth. Join me so we can finally give our people the egalitarian Nigeria they deserve.

With your support we can do it.  wink

Lest I forget, death to all forms of religious extremism.

It is very clear that you are not a natural politician and I fear for your safety if you are going to run under the platform you described. You should be savvy enough to keep such aggressive rascality quiet until you get elected. I do not wish to waste my support or money unless you change your strategy and renounce your allegiance to all foreign powers.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by dayokanu(m): 5:40am On Feb 26, 2012
Beaf:

Return our Ilaje's to us in Delta where they are equal to the next person.
Imagine calling them brothers, only to treat them like slaves and water carrying donkeys!

Its like they bring in 13% derivation to Ondo, but thats all they are good for. The poor people have been complaining now for decades against the wickedness they are witnessing. Nobody suffers marginalisation and primitive ethnic chauvinism in Delta state.

Return them to Delta so that you can treat them like this? Where they are equal to the next person LOL

Laff go break spine ooo

UGHELLI-people of Owevwe-Agbarha Otor community, Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State, have decried the failure of Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission, DESOPADEC, to embark on any project in the area, despite its status as the headquarters of the Eriemu Field, the second in oil production quota in the council.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/11/host-community-alleges-marginalisation-by-desopadec/
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Kilode1: 5:42am On Feb 26, 2012
Ilaje's are well treated in Ondo state, more than that, they are not really a minority. Even after the old Ilaje EseOdo LG was split to create Okitipupa and Ilaje LG's they still remained one of the most populated LG's in the State.

Ondo state is one of the most accomodating states in Nigeria, very peculiar and significant for its management of different old and powerful kingdoms, Owo, Ilaje, Ikale, Akoko, Ondo, Irele, Akure and many more.

Even the past PDP governor Segun Agagu is from Okitupupa ( Old Ilaje LG) and his major support base outside his town was several LG's away at Ondo, home of the present Governor Mimiko.

These local communities across the country will be better off if we can get them more control, afterall, they were managing their own resources, conflicts, relationships and allegiances before Nigeria was created.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by dayokanu(m): 5:42am On Feb 26, 2012
Or this

The roll-call of Civil Commissioners in Delta State is a disappointment to the Okpe people. Nobody from Sapele was deemed fit to be called and sworn-in for the top government portfolios. The Ibori administration is hereby challenged to visit Sapele and answer questions on marginalisation where he can actually feel the pulse of the people of Sapele in particular and the Okpes in general. The office of the Special Duties Commissioner is meaningless to the Okpe people.

http://www.nigerdeltacongress.com/marticles/marginalisation_of_the_okpe_peop.htm

[size=18pt]NO MARGINALISATION IN DELTA STATE OOOOOO[/size]

Laff dey make me wear glasses

Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by nduchucks: 5:42am On Feb 26, 2012
I'd recommend that you people find out who owns the oil blocks in the area in question. You'd be mightily surprised.   cheesy  lipsrsealed
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by dayokanu(m): 5:44am On Feb 26, 2012
Everyone is treated equally in Delta State grin grin grin grin

Ijaw in Delta State have demanded for the creation of Toru-Ibe State with capital in Burutu city to save them from further socio-economic and political marginalisation.

Labour Party candidate for Warri North in Delta State House of Assembly in the April 26 polls, Mr. Adanse Felix, in a statement, appealed to the National Assembly and President Goodluck Jonathan to address the concerns of the Ijaw.

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/70532/1/marginalisation-ijaw-call-for-creation-of-toru-ibe.html
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Beaf: 5:48am On Feb 26, 2012
^
Toru-Ibe will take out the oil producing chunk of Ondo state where both Ijaws and Ilajes are suffering.
Talk of parasitism chewing away at the remnants of your underpowered brain. Lol!

dayokanu:

Return them to Delta so that you can treat them like this?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/11/host-community-alleges-marginalisation-by-desopadec/

dayokanu:

Or this

http://www.nigerdeltacongress.com/marticles/marginalisation_of_the_okpe_peop.htm

Parasitism has eaten deep into your skull! Imagine even talking about Okpe people being marginalised under Ibori! LOLLLLZZZZ!!!!!

Just gif us awa Ilaje pipo jare!! Ilaje populations in Delta state are well treated.
Nobody in Delta is used as a 13% derivation donkey that is treated as toilet roll where other matters are concerned as the Ilaje's and Ijaws have been suffering in Ondo state.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by dayokanu(m): 5:51am On Feb 26, 2012
NO MARGINALISATION IN DELTA

But Ijaw are complaining they want out to get their own Toru Ibe state, Okpe people are complaining, Ugheilli people are complaining

Egbon ni "parazite" occupy wetin dey ya papa soil
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Kilode1: 5:54am On Feb 26, 2012
ndu_chucks:

It is very clear that you are not a natural politician and I fear for your safety if you are going to run under the platform you described. You should be savvy enough to keep such aggressive rascality quiet until you get elected. I do not wish to waste my support or money unless you change your strategy and renounce your allegiance to all foreign powers.

Your assumption about what a "natural politician" should reveal about his reform intentions is one of the biggest lies people tell about change makers, the issue is not about what you reveal it's about how you package the revelation and propagate the message.

Same argument was made about Awolowo and The father of Talakawas Aminu Kano, may their souls RIP. You see, I don't believe the problem was with the sincerety of their message it's with their inability to get the tools of propaganda working well in their favor.

The medium is superior to the message in politics IMO.

Join me Alhaji, our movement will reform Nigeria. Plus the added effect of carving your name in Gold as an early sponsor and supporter. cool
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Beaf: 5:55am On Feb 26, 2012
dayokanu:

NO MARGINALISATION IN DELTA

But Ijaw are complaining they want out to get their own Toru Ibe state, Okpe people are complaining, Ugheilli people are complaining

Egbon ni "parazite" occupy wetin dey ya papa soil

They are not complaining about being the slaves to parasites as is the case with the Ilaje's and Ijaws in Ondo state. Instead, their complaints are about positions in govt or FG stuff.

Give Ilaje's back to Delta state where they are welcome. cool
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by dayokanu(m): 5:57am On Feb 26, 2012
Beaf:

They are not complaining about being the slaves to parasites as is the case with the Ilaje's and Ijaws in Ondo state. Instead, their complaints are about positions in govt or FG stuff.

Bros wetin come be the meaning of the bolded below

UGHELLI-people of Owevwe-Agbarha Otor community, Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State, have decried the failure of Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission, DESOPADEC, to embark on any project in the area, despite its status as the headquarters of the Eriemu Field, the second in oil production quota in the council.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Kilode1: 6:01am On Feb 26, 2012
ndu_chucks:

I'd recommend that you people find out who owns the oil blocks in the area in question. You'd be mightily surprised.   cheesy  lipsrsealed

This is a very good point though.

For all you know those oil blocks are largely owned by local Members of the Owners of Nigeria club, military, Obas and chiefs, top FG officials, current and retired. Or at least held in proxy for their MOC partners in looting.

But the issue still remains that with lesser Central control, it will become easier for our communities to deal with these greedy conniving "leaders" because we know their home, their history, their family and their grandfathers history. Without FG support it is easier to lay them bare.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Beaf: 6:03am On Feb 26, 2012
dayokanu:

Bros wetin come be the meaning of the bolded below

Parasite, how can people from the 4rd biggest town and a well developed area be marginalised na? Ughelli is more developed than most state capitals sef.
Its clear that parasitism has chopped through skull.

Funny shiit. grin

Give us awa Ilaje's and sharap jare! They are not 13% derivation slaves.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by dayokanu(m): 6:03am On Feb 26, 2012
Egbon mi "parazite" Na so una dey do communities for Delta State?

[size=18pt]No Marginalization walahi[/size]

'Also, [b]the Ijaw communities where the bulk of the oil and gas are coming from, which sustain Delta and other states, have no single developmental projects either from the states [/b]or the Federal Government.

'Hence, I lend my voice for the creation of our long-awaited Toru-Ibe State, so that the Ijaw can have a voice of their own and to encourage development. This state is long overdue. If created, it will reduce all forms of tensions and inter-tribal wars between us and our neighbour
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by dayokanu(m): 6:07am On Feb 26, 2012
Beaf:

Parasite, how can people from the 4rd biggest town and a well developed area be marginalised na? Ughelli is more developed than most state capitals sef.
Its clear that parasitism has chopped through skull.

Funny shiit. grin

Give us awa Ilaje's and sharap jare! They are not 13% derivation slaves.

Egbon mi parazite

Are you saying that the Ugheilli people who complained less than 4 months ago Intended to complain of cholera but spelt it as

Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by Beaf: 6:11am On Feb 26, 2012
[size=14pt]Ilaje community petitions presidency over marginalisation in Ondo[/size]
By Dayo Johnson
Wednesday, September 10, 2003

AKURE–– THE Crisis over Chairmanship position of the Ondo State oil producing Area Development Commission (OSOPADEC) may have taken a new dimension as some communities in the oil rich Ilaje area of the state have petitioned the presidency over their marginalisation by the state government.

Vanguard learnt that notable sons and daughters of the communities consisting of Mahin, Aheri, and Etikam in the Ilaje area of the state have written to president Olusegun Obasanjo on the need for the position to be ceded to them. A notable Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who is a special Assistant to president Obasanjo is championing the cause of the communities. It was learnt that the Party chieftain met with leaders of the communities recently and informed them that the matter of marginalisation of the communities in the leadership of the commission has been taken up with the appropriate quarters.

Earlier, leaders of the communities had accused governor Olusegun Agagu of marginalizing the communities in the appointment of board members in the state. According to their spokesman, Engineer Oyedele Oguntibeju, political appointments by the state governor was lopsided in favour of constituency I.

Engineer Oguntibeju said that meaningful position zoned to Ilaje people has been captured by a section of the communities adding that "there will be serious reaction which the state government will be unable to control on the ground of complicity."

He justified the alleged marginalisation by explaining that out of the 14 elective and administrative appointments in the council area, constituency I (Ugbo) has ten while the communities consisting of Aheri, Etikan and Mahin kingdom had two, one and one respectively.

Oguntibeju said this was against the long-standing tradition that "whenever there are two or more major appointments or elective offices, they must be shared among the two constituencies."

Merge all Ilaje communities with Delta state, where all are welcome and none is a 13% derivation donkey.
Re: Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep by dayokanu(m): 6:14am On Feb 26, 2012
^^ This was the same person who claimed

Beaf:

They are not complaining about being the slaves to parasites as is the case with the Ilaje's and Ijaws in Ondo state. [b]Instead, their complaints are about positions in govt o[/b]r FG stuff.

In your quote above aint the Ilajes too complaining about post in Govt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okada Accidents Killed 107 In Two Years – LASG / Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year / Northern Governors Condemn Gulak's Murder, Kidnap Of Niger Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.