Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,647 members, 7,851,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

Is She Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Right? (1590 Views)

Is She Right? / Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) / Is She Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Right? by bingbagbo(m): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2012
my girl entered my room without knocking and saw me nake.d on my bed playing with my teddy bear, n she says i am cheatin
Re: Is She Right? by Harbb: 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2012
Joblessness
Re: Is She Right? by Excelboi(m): 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2012
^^^^^^^ More like it! undecided
Re: Is She Right? by neyostica: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2012
Guy you are crazy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is She Right? by MrsChima1(f): 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2012
I will now never look at teddy bears the same. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Is She Right? by Vansnickers: 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2012
@op.

Cool Story Bro, please tell it again.
Re: Is She Right? by Killz3(m): 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2012
She couldn't be "righter!" undecided
Re: Is She Right? by tellwisdom: 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2012
I dont gerrit? sad She cldnt be more stupiddd than i tot
Re: Is She Right? by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 26, 2012
@poster
You are the dumbest fcu.k on this forum , please do not kill the romance section as you did the jokes section with your spam post. Friggin retar.d
Re: Is She Right? by Ranoscky(m): 12:18am On Feb 26, 2012
Dont know what to say but laugh.

"Trash" section, pls!
Re: Is She Right? by Mynd44: 12:47am On Feb 26, 2012
*hisses*
Re: Is She Right? by bingbagbo(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2012
she has not been pickin my calls since,

help me!
Re: Is She Right? by slimyem: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2012
apocalypse:

@poster
You are the dumbest fcu.k on this forum , please do not kill the romance section as you did the jokes section with your spam post. Friggin retar.d
hehehe, see paravexing!
Re: Is She Right? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2012
apocalypse:

@poster
Dats y u are my favourite bunny on NL,bobo u said IT!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is She Right? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2012
slimyem:

hehehe, see paravexing!

Used to be a regular in the jokes section and the jokes there used to be tight until captain retar.d joined. Now what you get are dumb comments ( not even worthy to be called dumb jokes ) and this guy is the main cause. The guy is like a virus and the romance section is his next target. Just for humour sake take a look in the jokes section and you will be appalled at what you will see.
Re: Is She Right? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Dats y u are my favourite bunny on NL,bobo u said IT!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Ah! Idowu , pleasure running into you again. Where have you been hiding , or is it me ? The guy is just sooo annoying , the jokes section is now rubbish cos of this guy. Anyways how has your weekend been ?
Re: Is She Right? by Ozioma49(m): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2012
When did Nairaland turn into a market square? undecided
Re: Is She Right? by 1stKlass(f): 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2012
OP, have you spoken to a psychiatrist, that would be the only help you should be seeking if your Original Post has any ELEMENT of truth in it.
Re: Is She Right? by Ozioma49(m): 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2012
1stKlass:

OP, have you spoken to a psychiatrist, that would be the only help you should be seeking if your Original Post has any ELEMENT of truth in it.
Gbam@1stklass how was your weekend dear?
Re: Is She Right? by 1stKlass(f): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2012
Ozioma49:

Gbam@1stklass how was your weekend dear?

I cant complain you know, today has been truly wonderful. Started off in the way every Sunday should , and is coming to an end with an awesome Final Cup win!!! YNWA.

Thanks for asking. Wbu? smiley
Re: Is She Right? by Ozioma49(m): 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2012
1stKlass:

I cant complain you know, today has been truly wonderful. Started off in the way every Sunday should , and is coming to an end with an awesome Final Cup win!!! YNWA.

Thanks for asking. Wbu? smiley

jst someone dat likes the way you kinda dish it out on Nairaland By the way do u support liverpool?seems your IBO?
Re: Is She Right? by 1stKlass(f): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2012
Ozioma49:

jst someone dat likes the way you kinda dish it out on Nairaland By the way do u support liverpool?seems your IBO?

Aww thank you. I'm just keeping it real. And hell yesssssss on both counts. smiley *wide grin*
Re: Is She Right? by Ozioma49(m): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2012
1stKlass:

Aww thank you. I'm just keeping it real. And hell yesssssss on both counts. smiley *wide grin*
hmm I guessed so,so do you really have a 1stclass?or is dat jst a username?if yes wat course wink
Re: Is She Right? by 1stKlass(f): 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2012
Ozioma49:

hmm I guessed so,so do you really have a 1stclass?or is dat jst a username?if yes wat course wink

Hahaha knowing that I am Ibo should have given you the answer to your first question , and if I said in what , it would take away the mystery. tongue
Re: Is She Right? by Ozioma49(m): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2012
1stKlass:

Hahaha knowing that I am Ibo should have given you the answer to your first question , and if I said in what , it would take away the mystery. tongue
wouldn't B a Bad idea if you tell me you knw not necessarily on dis forum smiley
Re: Is She Right? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2012
Hmmm Istklass so u b lor lor

Interesting! grin grin
Re: Is She Right? by 1stKlass(f): 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hmmm Istklass so u b[b] lor lor[/b]

Interesting! grin grin

Huh? I dont understand
Re: Is She Right? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2012
^Most igbo men call dier wives dat pet name.I used it as a slang cus I wouldn't have guessed u b Nne.smiley
Re: Is She Right? by Ozioma49(m): 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2012
@1stklass,nne gwanu mu otu isiri nweta 1stclass nke gi a
Re: Is She Right? by 1stKlass(f): 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2012
Ozioma49:

@1stklass,nne gwanu mu otu isiri nweta 1stclass nke gi a

Why do you want to embarrass me now I think you're asking me the original question as in: what subject?

Idowuogbo:

^Most igbo men call dier wives dat pet name.I used it as slang cus I wouldn't have guessed say u b Nne.smiley

Ah-ha, now this I didnt know^^^^. Thanks for the explanation. And why wouldn't you have guessed. That surprises me,
Re: Is She Right? by Ozioma49(m): 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2012
1stKlass:

Why do you want to embarrass me now I think you're asking me the original question as in: what subject?
yup d original question wat course and by the way are u on yahoo messenger so we could chat more in a convenient way
Re: Is She Right? by 1stKlass(f): 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2012
I made a good guess, I will sign on my ym, then you can ask all the questions I sense you have building up. Hahahha smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cant Date A High Class Society Girl / Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! / 150 Rules Of A Gentleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.