Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,533 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Which Affair Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Affair Do You Prefer? (1035 Views)

My Affair With A Generous Aristo / Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? / Having an Affair With My Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Affair Do You Prefer? by Scopium: 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2007
Which do you prefer? a harmless fling here and there anytime you want it with no possiblity of a heartbreak, or a supposed love where day in day out you wish for a better thing as the clock tic towards breakup and heartbeak because true love really sounds like a MYTH!
Re: Which Affair Do You Prefer? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2007
i would still go for love.
Re: Which Affair Do You Prefer? by chrisuch(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2007
i think i will go for the both since they have merits and demerits
Re: Which Affair Do You Prefer? by almondjoy(f): 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2007
Scopium:

Which do you prefer? a harmless fling here and there anytime you want it with no possiblity of a heartbreak, or a supposed love where day in day out you wish for a better thing as the clock tic towards breakup and heartbeak because true love really sounds like a MYTH!

Don't believe in "Psychological Mutilation"--so I will go with the fling-thingy.  No one is worth that much stress searching for some "retarded' love!  I never go where I an not wanted.  Life is too short for that kind of mess!  Besides I am not used to being "unhappy"!  Why should people invest time, money, emotions, self-esteem for an unhealthy relationship based on "hope"? undecided If you dig fine, if not fine too! No hard feelings.  Too many playmates out there! wink  Besides, the best gift you can have is to be able to entertain yourself and play with yourself--don't need "external props"!

I believe in a "one man gang"---multiple personality entertainment! grin

What an option!!!! No need to go to hell now. You have lived a life of abuses searching and hoping for love. So you can only go to heaven when you die! grin
Re: Which Affair Do You Prefer? by jkpretty(f): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2007
I'll still go for love, cos if u believe in something u'll alwys get it. I'll believe i'll get love that is faithful & true.
Re: Which Affair Do You Prefer? by tkb417(m): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2007
now im in seach of a true love. those flings aint worth the stress for real
Re: Which Affair Do You Prefer? by Scopium: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2007
jkpretty:

I'll still go for love, because if u believe in something u'll alwys get it. I'll believe i'll get love that is faithful & true.

Wow, and ehm are you living the very life you believed in right now? Have you gotten all the things you believed you'll get at this age while growing up?
I believed a whole lot of things, some come true some don't.
Re: Which Affair Do You Prefer? by Scopium: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

i would still go for love.
", Where love really sounds like a MYTH!" Love doesn't exist and you are saying i would still go for love
Re: Which Affair Do You Prefer? by jkpretty(f): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2007
Scopium:

Wow, and ehm are you living the very life you believed in right now? Have you gotten all the things you believed you'll get at this age while growing up?
I believed a whole lot of things, some come true some don't.

I've got love, i got faithfulness too, but--- something shook the trust, but i'm going to work on it & rebuild it. to get the perfectness i want. God help me

When u believe in something, & u get it or something close to it, u need to work on it, u don't relax, both good & bad things needs prayers.
Re: Which Affair Do You Prefer? by iice(f): 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2007
Neither

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Had Miscarriage / Where Are The Single Nigerian Girls In The Uk? / Thats My Situation Now: Should I Pretend That All Is Wel Or Move On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.