Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread - Education (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread (430965 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by benkings(m): 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2012
Akhigbode01: Pls, Don't be Afraid of spelling my Name completely because it simply remains my Bonafide Identity. In fact, it is AKHIGBODEMHE. It is worth a password.
choi! If i c u in auditorium nxt mnth d pronounciatn of ur name wil b d 1st tin i wil ask of.....lol
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by datrinitario(m): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
Any Dentist in d house?
Espirit de Medicinae.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Chiemekaorizu(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mehn i av been on a rountine tour on this thread since the inception of this fantafabolous forum n it has been so enchantin being on the same train wif u guyz. I must confess you guyz ar the best. It was so unfortunate dat uniben didn't give the course(law)I applied 4 even wif agg 63 but I thank oluwa 4 given me african lang n linquistic. I am proud 2 b a unibest student.ride on we ar in support of dis erudite assocition of uniben students@metaphycist. Letz show uniben dat we are the best.lng live uniben! Lng live EAUS. Lng live all of you. Letz go n shine lyk the bright morning star in uniben.

1 Like

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Angelswt(f): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2012
benkings: choi! If i c u in auditorium nxt mnth d pronounciatn of ur name wil b d 1st tin i wil ask of.....lol
benkings my be•••its bin a while•••XUP
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by benkings(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2012
Angelswt: benkings my be•••its bin a while•••XUP
lol angle amean angelswt m missinG U o,whr u hide na?
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by emmanuelokafor: 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2012
Lindx93: [b][/b]
Well said
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]when is d unbiben starting clearsnce na. Am just hearing differ date. Nov 12th or oct 5th. Which one o.any industrial maths
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Jessicavizzy(f): 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
Gudevni 2u all...Yes wat metaphycist said z true,,,skul z nt all abt reading,bt also wat u learnt frm d skul n d people there...u see we r nt initiating dis association 2disturb any1 frm being focus or....dis association z jus bringing d youths 2geda in sharing dia view of lyf n so on...z 2bring out d best in us,i no sum of us neva had dis opportunity n sum av alwayz dream 4diz kind of tin 2come up wit dem some day n sumtym..'HAVIN A DRM WITHOUT A PLAN OF ACTION Z LYK A FOOTBALL MATCH WITHOUT GOAL POST'..LEARNING Z NOT ATTAIN BY CHANCE.IT MUST BE SOUGHT FOR WITH ARDOUR AND ATTENDED 2WITH DILIGENCE'...dont jus sit down dia n watch pipo do wat u no u can do best'IF U DONT BUILD UR DREAM SUMPIPO WILL HIRE U 2BUILD DIAS...'Remenber drmz cant jus come in2 reality wit d initiation of actions,focus,n dtermination...UR NAME MEANS NOTTING UNTIL IT RPRESENT SOLUTIONS IN D LYF OF PIPO!..LUV U ALL..HOOK ME UP@2GO@VIZZYBLINK,,,FOLLOW ME@TWITTER@SHANTELRANDY,FACEBOOK@nwaiku jessica ijeoma...shoutout 2all d masscomm dudus...c u all on clearance day!

1 Like

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by heartmender: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2012
INDICATIONS emerged yesterday that some universities and other institutions may lose their admission quotas for the session.

This is because with less than three weeks to the October 30 timeline for universities and other tertiary institutions in the country to submit the lists of their intakes for the 2012/2013 academic session to the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB), the affected institutions are yet to do that.

Enraged at the development, the Minister of Education, Prof. Ruqayyatu Ahmed Rufa’i, has given them a week ultimatum to submit their lists to JAMB or face the prospect of losing their admission quotas for this session, or have their courses suspended till they complied. She stressed that the October 30 deadline would not be extended for whatever reason.

This fact came to the fore at an interactive session by the minister, heads of tertiary institutions and chief executives of the regulatory agencies including the National Universities Commission (NUC), National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) and National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE). Altogether, a total of 71 institutions, which cuts across federal, states and private including universities, polytechnics, colleges of education as well as monotechnics were involved.

While briefing the minister, the Registrar/Chief Executive of JAMB, Prof. Adedibu Ojerinde, recalled that the October 30 date for all institutions to submit their admission list for the 2012/2013 session was arrived at the joint policy meeting of degree-awarding institutions in Abuja in July this year. He noted that despite several reminders to the affected institutions, they had failed to respond positively.

2 Likes

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by heartmender: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2012
culled from the guardian newspapers' website of today. my admission status has not yet been uploaded by jamb. 2nd list
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by snave007(m): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2012
Chiemeka orizu: Mehn i av been on a rountine tour on this thread since the inception of this fantafabolous forum n it has been so enchantin being on the same train wif u guyz. I must confess you guyz ar the best. It was so unfortunate dat uniben didn't give the course(law)I applied 4 even wif agg 63 but I thank oluwa 4 given me african lang n linquistic. I am proud 2 b a unibest student.ride on we ar in support of dis erudite assocition of uniben students@metaphycist
I am in support too
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by emmaodia: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2012
kkk.....@metaphysics ....how ar we all going to meet in skull den.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Ayo47: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2012
Dat is d question i wanted to ask.I beg u Metaphysics, supply us with enough info abt dis program of urs because am interested.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Ayo47: 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2012
All my mathematics and economics course mate pls add me on 2go with dis id:Iromini 9 make we for relate.

1 Like

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by emmanuelokafor: 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] assu on strike. Hw true is it?
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Metaphycist(m): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
ELITE YOUTHS ASSOCIATION is primarily interestd wit students wit great aspirations n zeal.Those who hv sound initiative,love wat dey do n giv it their best.
It's kind of a way of setting up yourself 4 life after school by systematically setting future goals through plan n practice.
Wen I say diverse potentials,I mean students coming 2geda wit deir diferent abilities.For example,those in art dptments n dose who love writing will put their skil 2 work by penning down articles n illustrative diagrams dat r benefitial 2 students such as politics,relationships,sports,finance etc. In wat wud be tagged"ELITE YOUTHS MAGAZINE".That's jst part of it,I cnt possibly write evrytin here.
TO BE CONTINUED.....
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Metaphycist(m): 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
The Constitution wic has been penned down by me is 90% done,jst remaining minor editing.

D association is structured in a way dat evry member does somtin.i.e der wud me no idle member.
There wud be special arrangement 4 dose exclusively interested in politics(Student Union Government) So as 2 create support,popularity,n ease at elections.
Also is dat those who hav some reasonable amount of cash at their disposal say...40,000 upwards n want 2 try invest in smtin little can be part of an arm in d association wic's procedure I wudnt want 2 disclose here.
Others who r overly interested in dancing,singing,playing football n oda sports etc will hav provisions made 4 dem within d association.It wudnt be made by anyone oda dan ourselves,dat's wat makes it special.We task our ability in unity.
How many cn I say? There r lots of tins I wudnt want 2 make public.
All these n more wer envisioned by me alone,imagine if u n many others r part of this...How ideas dat cn leave mouth watered wud be in 10's.2 good heads r beta dan one.Be a part of it.Wateva has 2 be done,it's always your choice.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Metaphycist(m): 11:51pm On Oct 12, 2012
The first adhoc meeting will hold possibly during d clearance. Wer all interested students will come 2geda 2 a rendezvous point at d skul premises.
I hav some pple's numbers who r interested.I wud also like 2 hav ur's if u r.So at dat time I can send a message on how n wen we r holdin d meeting 2 all interestd students wen d time comes.

Start searching ur sound mind 4 new ideas 2 share(Make sure dey r written down).Dnt look at a day wit hours,look at it wit minutes.Den u'll knw how much time u waste doing notin.
I remain Metaphycist.
2go@Metaphycist
Phone@08096573268
In d end,it's nt d years in ur life dat counts,bt d life in ur years-Lincoln
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Metaphycist(m): 11:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
Jst drop ur name,course n number.e.g
Metaphycist
Pol Scince & Pub Admin
It's however necessary we rub minds via one of d social networks.2go prefarably!
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by ozoebuka1(m): 12:13am On Oct 13, 2012
Metaphycist: The first adhoc meeting will hold possibly during d clearance. Wer all interested students will come 2geda 2 a rendezvous point at d skul premises.
I hav some pple's numbers who r interested.I wud also like 2 hav ur's if u r.So at dat time I can send a message on how n wen we r holdin d meeting 2 all interestd students wen d time comes.
I remain Metaphycist.
2go@Metaphycist
Phone@08096573268
In d end,it's nt d years in ur life dat counts,bt d life in ur years-Lincoln
..??Well said fred?? stand up for da champion..3x...i luv all u sed but i waz saddened when i saw that you have already written 90percent of d consistution..all alone.. i saw d ??editting?? part u wrote, but dat doesnt delete d fact dat u wrote d constitution all alone... a president doesnt make laws for his followers all alone... just an opinion, no hard feeling. metaphycists is da best student uniben admitted dis year..frankly speaking!!!
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Metaphycist(m): 12:20am On Oct 13, 2012
ozoebuka1: ..??Well said fred?? stand up for da champion..3x...i luv all u sed but i waz saddened when i saw that you have already written 90percent of d consistution..all alone.. i saw d ??editting?? part u wrote, but dat doesnt delete d fact dat u wrote d constitution all alone... a president doesnt make laws for his followers all alone... just an opinion, no hard feeling. metaphycists is da best student uniben admitted dis year..frankly speaking!!!
Tanx bro!...Abt D constitution,I wud hv loved 2 pen it down alongside others if only we wer nt seperated by Mr & Mrs Distance.Der ought 2 be a guide avialable at it's inception.We cnt start witout knwing wat to do next n how 2 carryout activities.Thus,I penned it myself.Thereafter, a selected group will restructure it 4 d association properly!!!
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Nemidav(m): 2:00am On Oct 13, 2012
emmanuel okafor: [color=#006600][/color] assu on strike. Hw true is it?
yeah,ASUU is on strike.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by jjstanley(m): 2:46am On Oct 13, 2012
Metaphycist: Jst drop ur name,course n number.e.g
Metaphycist
Pol Scince & Pub Admin
It's however necessary we rub minds via one of d social networks.2go prefarably!
jjstanley
political science-education
jjstanley(2go)
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by obago(m): 4:50am On Oct 13, 2012
Great minds think big. Kudos to METAPHYCIST for thinking big but he has to think bigger and faster not only him but we all students of d greatest Uniben should do d same. I am in total support of this proposed association. Moreover,it is one thing to have a plan it is another thing to see it come to pass and be successful. I have many reasonable questions to ask and helpful contributions to make the association better but i will wait till we meet. 2go> Godstime570
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by mustrule(m): 5:02am On Oct 13, 2012
Metaphycist: Tanx bro!...Abt D constitution,I wud hv loved 2 pen it down alongside others if only we wer nt seperated by Mr & Mrs Distance.Der ought 2 be a guide avialable at it's inception.We cnt start witout knwing wat to do next n how 2 carryout activities.Thus,I penned it myself.Thereafter, a selected group will restructure it 4 d association properly!!!
As d propounder of d associatn u ar nt d 1 to write d constitutn of d assoctn all u need to do is to set d goals nd objective of d said assctn nd posibly d GUIDELINE-(whch u ar mistaken for Constitution) den wen u pepl meet u can talk on hw to construct d Constittn whch must b a colectve effort. Dats my candid opinion. 1 Love.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by obago(m): 5:04am On Oct 13, 2012
My fellow students that will soon be wearing black trousers and white shirts from Monday to Friday should add me on 2go >Godstime570. And Facebook>Godstime Obago Obasogie. I can't waits to receive my first lecture in the Faculty of Law. Greatest gbo gbo! Greatest gbim gbim! Greatest Uniben!
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 13, 2012
What form of association is dat? Is it registered by the school authority? Dats s how som trusted people lead there pens and pals into the warm blood kingdom of cultism. I hope dis is for real.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Akhigbode01(m): 6:29am On Oct 13, 2012
Bertinho: Akhigbode re u seekin 4 admsn or u already hav.....
I was seeking, But now I have Found! What about u Benitho, sorry, Bertinho?
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Ayo47: 7:00am On Oct 13, 2012
Metaphycist
Pol Scince & Pub Admin
NAME::AYO47 Mathematics and Economics 08136095975 2go Id:Iromini 9 Metaphysict I believe with all dis info u can get me connected.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Makzino(m): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2012
Heading to wuse now for the nigerian idol Season three audition,,guys pls pray I get in,, and u all have a lovely morning..
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Chiemekaorizu(m): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2012
Name: chiemeka orizu . Course:african language and linquistic 2go:gentility18 num:07067107066. Metaphcist am 100& in support of dis elite association of great thinkers. Talking bout the constitution ,u nid 2 setup a committee 2 draft the proposed constitution.clifford const of 1922 n Richard constitution of 1946 failed in nigeria coz they didn't allow nigerians 2 debate n agree 2 the constitutions. So sir I urge u 2 allow the pipo 2 debate n contribute 2 development of this constitution so as 2 b a boon 2 evri member in this asso. I rest ma case
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by ikisehchuks(m): 8:34am On Oct 13, 2012
Metaphycist
Pol Scince & Pub Admin
2go@Ikiseh
course..Banking and finance. just one question pls...Y is d ELITE YOUTH ASSOCIATION(EYA)..givin mre preference to politics?..
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by ikisehchuks(m): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2012
4give me..i 4got to add ma number..08172942019. i suport d association..tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.