Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread - Education (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread (430851 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by dharniehl(m): 5:00am On Oct 15, 2012
Congratulations to everyone who
has been admitted, your lives
UNIBEN students have just
started and the best advice
anyone will give to you now is
that you start reading, most
especially my brethen in the
faculty of engr. Becos its very
easy to probate over there,
start thinking of how to go abt
ur clearence which is ofcourse
going to be very
stressful,starting abt ur
accomodation, start thinking abt
ow u will cope wif lectures
ofcourse most of u will be
receiving lecture outside your
faculties for this first
year,think of how good u want
ur grade to be, u ll agree wif
me that u ve alot of things to
keep u occupied instead whiling
away time wif the thought of
things that won't fetch u any
fin. The so-called cults we ve
today started this way and ur
gst book states this, act wisely,
do not waste ur time, A word is
enuf for the wise....
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Metaphycist(m): 6:01am On Oct 15, 2012
So bad I'v been havin ntwk problem,I wud hv given u all ur due answers.
Seems u simply dnt knw who Metaphycist is.
Wen I started reading,wen I started checking all d courses som said y sudnt I jst quit going 2 uniben since I'v read evritin.
As if I dnt knw I hv 2 read.As if I dnt knw der is stress.Wat do u take 24 hours for?
Wen Thomas Edison failed so many times after tryin 2 invent d incandescent lamp,som of his workers quited workin wit him.His friends n family said he was flogging a dead horse.Yet he made d lamp.Smtin dat hs affected over 10 billion lives.
I lik ur views,n I tank u 4 playin ur part in makin EYA a success.
Even if u all tell me odawise,I'll still get along wit it.
I'm 6ft tall,simply,Chocolate,slim wit an innocent look dey say.Bt in my heart,der r 3 Lions,2 Eagles n a bear.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by obago(m): 7:22am On Oct 15, 2012
Metaphycist: So bad I'v been havin ntwk problem,I wud hv given u all ur due answers.
Wen I started reading,wen I started checking all d courses som said y sudnt I jst quit going 2 uniben since I'v read evritin.
As if I dnt knw I hv 2 read.As if I dnt knw der is stress.Wat do u take 24 hours for?
Wen Thomas Edison failed so many times after tryin 2 invent d incandescent lamp,som of his workers quited workin wit him.His friends n family said he was flogging a dead horse.Yet he made d lamp.Smtin dat hs affected over 10 billion lives.
I'm 6ft tall,simply,Chocolate,slim wit an innocent look dey say.Bt in my heart,der r 3 Lions,2 Eagles n a bear.
plz can you scroll up and read my comments. Make sure you also answer my questions.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by mayorkings(m): 7:29am On Oct 15, 2012
lipsrsealed . I'll choose to remain calm about EYA for now, it seems like there are a number of prerequisites to establishing such. Anyway, i believe in gr8 dreams coming true, but one mxt be very careful these days.. Dentistry, and oda Medical students, 2go: slmayor
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Brume1(m): 7:39am On Oct 15, 2012
Abeg pls.if u dont have better tinz 2 think of or do.kindly go on ur knees and pray 4 me.dat"my name should come out in the supplimentary list of admission...
My name:ogoda oghenebrume prosper.
Course:mass comm
aggr8t score:55
thank u[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by dharniehl(m): 7:55am On Oct 15, 2012
Metaphycist: So bad I'v been havin ntwk problem,I wud hv given u all ur due answers.
Why don't read more Broh!!! U neva read enuf in Uniben oooo... I am by the grace of God in the systm, Uniben is no place for jokes, probation is real, it happened to a nxt door neighbour jus recently after 1st sem and besides u still ve a read d student handbook of information for more enlghtenment... Those of u who knw why u choose Uniben had better backof this fin and face ur books,source for books to read rather than forming one group or the other, this is how the innocent gets misled, don't be a victim, be wise!!!
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Tgirltemmy(f): 8:04am On Oct 15, 2012
Metaphycist: Jst drop ur name,course n number.e.g
Metaphycist
Pol Scince & Pub Admin
It's however necessary we rub minds via one of d social networks.2go prefarably!

Tgirl-temmy
Eco-Stat Edu
Love this idea and it wuld be loss on my part if am not among.
Stay Blessed.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by obago(m): 8:09am On Oct 15, 2012
dharniehl:
Why don't read more Broh!!! U neva read enuf in Uniben oooo... I am by the grace of God in the systm, Uniben is no place for jokes, probation is real, it happened to a nxt door neighbour jus recently after 1st sem and besides u still ve a read d student handbook of information for more enlghtenment... Those of u who knw why u choose Uniben had better backof this fin and face ur books,source for books to read rather than forming one group or the other, this is how the innocent gets misled, don't be a victim, be wise!!!
He really need to read that book and many other books. You better get informed or you get deformed. Knowledge is power.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Makzino(m): 8:13am On Oct 15, 2012
obago: He really need to read that book and many other books. You better get informed or you get deformed. Knowledge is power.
bro why are u being a hypocrite,,,,just a while back,,u were the one promoting the idea and even left ur mumber and 2go I'd,,now I've been reading all ur post,,and ur the one even fighting it more than anyone else,,,now that's just wrong on all levels dude..
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by obago(m): 8:22am On Oct 15, 2012
Tgirl-temmy:

Tgirl-temmy
Eco-Stat Edu
Love this idea and it wuld be loss on my part if am not among.
Stay Blessed.
It will be also be a disaster if you are rusticated from school for joining an association that is not recognised by the school. Uniben is doing everything possible to remove cultists and cultism from the school,don't be a victim bcus they might c you as a cultist. There are few associations and organisations inside Uniben. If associations were allowed to be formed anyhow,there would have been hundreds or maybe thousands of associations inside Uniben since its inception. I am not writing out of ignorance,i am only sharing what i read with you people. You can form EYA outside Uniben but not within the school,it won't and will never work inside the school premises.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Lordjiva: 8:28am On Oct 15, 2012
JUVENILE DELIQUENCY: It seems we got 2 many kids in this thread who jux want 2 b misled, ur papa n mama send u go sku go read u wan go form group whe go lata change 2 CULT, now u guys may not knw wot u ar putin urself in2 until u ar in, instead of readin ur books on how 2 get As u want 2 form CULT, 4 ur info there is no gain or advantage of joinin any group or cult in sku.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by obago(m): 8:33am On Oct 15, 2012
Makzino: bro why are u being a hypocrite,,,,just a while back,,u were the one promoting the idea and even left ur mumber and 2go I'd,,now I've been reading all ur post,,and ur the one even fighting it more than anyone else,,,now that's just wrong on all levels dude..
I won't tolerate any rubbish from you. Don't ever call me an hypocrite,never in your life time. I was in support of the association but mind you i didn't drop my phone number. I am not a fool, only fools drop phone numbers anyhow on social networks. Don't You know your phone number can be hacked and be used for fraudulent activities and u will be held for d crime. Concerning my 2go username,i only put my 2go id for my fellow law students to add me up. Read and understand well b4 you comment 'bro'.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Makzino(m): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2012
obago: Great minds think big. Kudos to METAPHYCIST for thinking big but he has to think bigger and faster not only him but we all students of d greatest Uniben should do d same. I am in total support of this proposed association. Moreover,it is one thing to have a plan it is another thing to see it come to pass and be successful. I have many reasonable questions to ask and helpful contributions to make the association better but i will wait till we meet. 2go> Godstime570
lol,,ur 2go I'd is an equivalent of ur fone number,,this was ur post,,if this isn't hypocrisy,,then what is??and don't let me term u a liar too,,cos u said it was only for ur law students,,but clearly this isn't
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by obago(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2012
Makzino: lol,,ur 2go I'd is an equivalent of ur fone number,,this was ur post,,if this isn't hypocrisy,,then what is??and don't let me term u a liar too,,cos u said it was only for ur law students,,but clearly this isn't
lolz. I love smart guys like you. I made that comment b4 i read a book titled 'STUDENT HANDBOOK OF INFORMATION' 2011/12 Edition by Uniben. Maybe i was writing out of ignorance at that particular time but do not forget that i said "I am in total support of this proposed association. Moreover,it is one thing to have a plan it is another thing to seeit come to pass and be successful. I have many reasonable questions to ask". That was what i said. Concerning my 2go id,those dat av been reading my comment are aware dat i usually drop my 2go id each time i make a comment. Metaphycist has been my friend on 2go long before his EYA initiative. If i was interested in it i would have told him. You can confirm from him urself.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by obago(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2012
Nemidav ( m ), kavey10 ( m ), ChamiB ( f ), success91 , Pharttymarh ( f ), Bertinho , jjstanley ( m ), Diamondwriter ( m ), dharniehl ( m ) and 5 guest(s). You people are only reading. Your comments are also needed plz. Maybe by the time you read that book u will get to know more about Uniben.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Diamondwriter(m): 9:15am On Oct 15, 2012
That's enof.now some of u want to bring in ur puerile behaviours into this rendevous.GROW UP. Metap..... Spoke his mind nd y'all are entitled to do d same(wit equality) since u are nt d owner of nairaland(or are u?)..As much as i don't support his proposed association,it doesn't gv me d right to beat myself up(which z wat u r doin 2 urselves).i hv my reasons 4 nt supportin bt bliv me,d reasonz might be immaterial in d nearest future as him nd his associatn might thrive more dan any1 here envisages or on d contrary,might do more harm than gud.(2 sides to a coin)...now sayin it might evolve into a cult group is jux ludicrous(pls listen to urselves)....Not evry1 wud play 4 d super eagles...Not evry1 wud join dx associtn,i won't join.(that's my choice)make urs nd quit bein childish.......engr guys or anyoda dat care,hola me on 2go ikhalo1
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Tare1(f): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2012
Passing-By Odunnu Where Art Thou?
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Makzino(m): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2012
obago: lolz. I love smart guys like you. I made that comment b4 i read a book titled 'STUDENT HANDBOOK OF INFORMATION' 2011/12 Edition by Uniben. Maybe i was writing out of ignorance at that particular time but do not forget that i said "I am in total support of this proposed association. Moreover,it is one thing to have a plan it is another thing to seeit come to pass and be successful. I have many reasonable questions to ask". That was what i said. Concerning my 2go id,those dat av been reading my comment are aware dat i usually drop my 2go id each time i make a comment. Metaphycist has been my friend on 2go long before his EYA initiative. If i was interested in it i would have told him. You can confirm from him urself.
u want to be a lawyer,,u shud no evidence comes b4 reason,,I just stated what I felt,,cos what u are δσι̥N̤̥̈̊G̲̣̣̣̥ is wrong,,u made ur point,,but u don't have to make it hurt.. Like u said he has been ur friend for a long while,,talk to him one on one when u speak to him next time and tell him why u think its a bad idea,,not do it like this and criticise the general reason behind the group,,now everyone is calling it a cult group,,and even it was not instituted by u,u played a great role to it being called that even if u don't know u were,,I'm not beefing or anything,and don't get angry if this seems annoying to u,,but its the truth,,let's forget bout the group then.. Just saying this time u played ur cards wrong...have fun bro
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Tgirltemmy(f): 9:50am On Oct 15, 2012
obago: It will be also be a disaster if you are rusticated from school for joining an association that is not recognised by the school. Uniben is doing everything possible to remove cultists and cultism from the school,don't be a victim bcus they might c you as a cultist. There are few associations and organisations inside Uniben. If associations were allowed to be formed anyhow,there would have been hundreds or maybe thousands of associations inside Uniben since its inception. I am not writing out of ignorance,i am only sharing what i read with you people. You can form EYA outside Uniben but not within the school,it won't and will never work inside the school premises.
Thanks for the info bro. I will take to the advice.

Chao!
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by dharniehl(m): 9:50am On Oct 15, 2012
obago: Nemidav ( m ), kavey10 ( m ), ChamiB ( f ), success91 , Pharttymarh ( f ), Bertinho , jjstanley ( m ), Diamondwriter ( m ), dharniehl ( m ) and 5 guest(s). You people are only reading. Your comments are also needed plz. Maybe by the time you read that book u will get to know more about Uniben.
obago: Nemidav ( m ), kavey10 ( m ), ChamiB ( f ), success91 , Pharttymarh ( f ), Bertinho , jjstanley ( m ), Diamondwriter ( m ), dharniehl ( m ) and 5 guest(s). You people are only reading. Your comments are also needed plz. Maybe by the time you read that book u will get to know more about Uniben.
There is nothing to say than to advice dat u guys make ur chooses wisely as u will hence take some important decisions, since ur parents will no longer be there to discern for u, ur decisions will either make or break u, every passing day u see student names pasted for one crime or d other,admission ain't easy to come by do not toy wif it, u guys ain't the of those wrote the entrance exams it's grace,guide ur admission jealously, fink twice... Le Bon Dieu vous donne Bonne chance!!!
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by kavey10(m): 10:01am On Oct 15, 2012
Hello, guys I've been seeing this thread on the education section for a long time, I just couldn't click on it. You wanna know why? Here we go...
During my time, when I did my JAMB I had 298. This score gave me the confidence to go for any PUME especially UNIBEN's. I had no idea of what UNIBEN was like, I only saw pix and heard d normal evil cultism rumour(they are present but they won't disturb you if YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAME FOR IS WHAT YOUR PARENTS HAVE BEEN PREACHING TO YOU ALL THIS WHILE!). But all that didn't deter me, even though I didnt know what my combination for PUME would look like, that is Social science. I just kept on practising JAMB combination. I travelled to UNIBEN with few friends that chose UNIBEN also but they chose other faculties, so I WAS ALONE! I kept going, why? Because I love my course. It's only done in UNIBEN. There were competitors, I didnt fidget. I believed I had WORKED HARD ENOUGH FOR GOD TO CROWN MY EFFORT. I did the PUME, I saw mad unexpected geography, maths questions! I did my best in English nd the few Government nd Economics questions given. I waited for a lonnggg time like you guys too at the end I had 62 as aggregate. I was in the 1st batch. I defiled all odds, that was my outmost joy! I will continue soon...
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Leobreezy(m): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2012
I'm not doubting the motives of this club, but y'all should be careful about what you put your head into. There have been many reports of students most especially freshers, being beguiled into joining secret cults with the initial façade of joining a "group". There will be many secret societies doing their own "clearance" for new members by the time we resume. So be careful. No matter how "inspiring" a group's vision may be DON'T JOIN . Na by force say to be successful you must join a group?? To be forewarned is to be forearmed. As for me, i see no essence in joining a "group" when i already have friends. Na una sabi sha.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Nemidav(m): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2012
Ok,when i read metaphycist's idea,i was lyk "wow dis is brilliant"dint hav any intention of joining tho but i still gave him credit.. . . D idea is gewd nd creative bur den again it cud be a disaster if nt registerd(my bro sed dis,he is a student of uniben). . But metaphycist i rili hail yu,yu hv a high IQ nd i hv also repected all yur comments. . .gudluck!
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Leobreezy(m): 10:19am On Oct 15, 2012
Y'all advocating for the group formation should go and read about how a "certain group"(name withheld) formed by the nobel laureate, Wole Soyinka and some other cognoscientis, began and how it ended up. You'll understand what i'm driving at.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Odunnu: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2012
Will someone please give me a brief summary or a link to where the discord started?
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by dharniehl(m): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2012
Leobreezy: Y'all advocating for the group formation should go and read about how a "certain group"(name withheld) formed by the nobel laureate, Wole Soyinka and some other cognoscientis, began and how it ended up. You'll understand what i'm driving at.
It's in the GST 112(Philosophy and Logic) textbook, chapter 12, values, morality and cultism in Nigerian institutions. Its one of the topics to be read, i am not really concerned about those clamouring to have the group but those who do not knw wat it' motives are, i knw there kind... They are sugar-coated, you had better look for a fellowship to join on campus because it's God who has the power to make you heard... Forget every picture they portray that nt what they re they r fake... To be forewarned is to be forearmed!!!
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Makzino(m): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2012
Odunnu: Will someone please give me a brief summary or a link to where the discord started?
um,,its just a lil problem,,u don't have to hide the post or do any of that,,let everyone read this pls
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by dharniehl(m): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2012
Leobreezy: Y'all advocating for the group formation should go and read about how a "certain group"(name withheld) formed by the nobel laureate, Wole Soyinka and some other cognoscientis, began and how it ended up. You'll understand what i'm driving at.
It's in the GST 112(Philosophy and Logic) textbook, chapter 12, values, morality and cultism in Nigerian institutions. Its one of the topics to be read, i am really nt concerned about those clamouring to have the group but those who do not knw wat it' motives are, i knw their kind... They ve sugar-coated mouths, you had better look for a fellowship to join on campus because it's God who has the power to make you... Forget every picture they portray that nt what they re they r fake... To be forewarned is to be forearmed!!!
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by kavey10(m): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2012
After PUME, I discovered Nairaland and it's been a blessing to me. I wasn't really active, then as a 'JJC'. I got info from here about clearance but you'll get confused easily if you accept everything you hear here because 70% of posts about any info here are hearsays and yeah there will be those who will tell you to call them for 'help' about admission. It's all a SCAM! Be cautious and it was then I discovered I was favoured by God to get admitted to UNIBEN, because nearly all persons read but it's you who got favoured that get admitted, though there are those who when you resume school proper you will be wondering if they too jacked and are they worth the admission like you but only God knows the way they got admitted. There are corrupt people in this institution, hell where are they not in, THIS IS NIGERIA! But just keep to your way, do good 2 others, work hard! Exams results will frustrate you, just keep going. Don't join any GROUP, IT IS WAY TOO EARLY FOR THAT! Get to know yourself first, don't be a victim of Ignorant Initiation. Get someone who you know from home, a cousin, your brother etc. YOU CAN TRUST! Clearance will naturally stress you out! But if you are smart, disciplined and patient you'll scale through without you knowing it. I promise to come here once in a while now. Take care y'all
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Odunnu: 10:59am On Oct 15, 2012
Makzino: um,,its just a lil problem,,u don't have to hide the post or do any of that,,let everyone read this pls
You dont make decisions for me, Sir.
I ask again, somebody should be nice enough and give me a summary of what is causing the brouhaha here. Please.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by datogen(m): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2012
We seem to have forgotten the essence of this thread. It is for UNIBEN admission and clearance, where latest informations are shared amongst prospective students. Majority of [nairalist+s] (here on this thread) stay far away from Benin, and solely rely on informations given.
Let's forget about other interests and focus on getting in first. Issues such as clearance, accomodation, commencement of lectures and matriculation should be discussed here. I rest my case.
Industrial chemistry peeps let's rob minds. 2go: datumedics.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Metaphycist(m): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2012
Ur parents sent u 2 skul 2 study bt u go der n start lukin 4 d next girl 2 sleep wit.ws dat deir intention?NO! Bcuz u feel u hv ur rights so dnt pretent 2 be mummy's boy.
Y nt tone down ur negativism n redirect ur radicalism towards smtin beneficial.
@obago.I dnt hv much 4 u,"grin Maximum" hs put u tru.U r jst unstable as d ocean,I pray dat u excel.dnt 4get u said..."It will neva work".Time will answer dat.
I hv mor 2 say,jst hope ntwk permits.

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.