Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,294 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89664 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by X3n(m): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2012
odiaero:

Just landed back in naija, are we there yet?
Big bros, Anything 4 d boys
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2012
odiaero:

Just landed back in naija, are we there yet?

Hey man!! Why u dey fly all around, e be like say u wan enter politics for Naija, na so people wey dey abroad dey do when dem don dey give guys here excuse to go Naija every month, na next thing we go here be say e don dey NASS for Abuja. Goodluck sha if I guess right.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by LaconicINC: 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2012
Concept:

This is so sweet. We have lot of guys in the house check from the previous seasons, Blog Icon, forexmart,beejaay,jamace,lanonicINC,honeric,aguiyi,JAKpayen,frenchman,ozenyen,silibaba,pip love-vendor(bidemi), lawson,zeddicus,unclenna,ehizmac,meshpips,smithereen; Many traders have been here & u will definitely see that they know what they are doing though sometimes opinions are different but you cannot still take it away from them.
I am learning everyday from every member of this house until I get to a stage I do not have negative trade again if that is possible sha because I only know of winners to be far more than losses is the key. Great statement from someone who is ready to learn because no matter what you have known there are still a lot you do not know. I believe here we do not need to close our mind to what we had but share experience has some guys have been doing. Na where ur own stop, naim another persin own start. Some of those guys I have mentioned above would still be following the thread but for some reasons know to them, they decided to step aside but I believe in one thing, with consistent result, this thread can metamorphose to an unimmaginable group. The thread gives people hope that forex is real like the name (fxisreal) that is why I am liking the likes of odiaero who is of the habit of showcasing, this draw people to the bussiness who are not scared of seeking for knowledge & desperately want to leave rat race to join us in this forum & get challenged to learn forex.
@Concept,wow!!! u picked everybody's name! Like Hezekiah Walker sang I need you to survive,we all need each other in life and especially in this fx business
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by fxisreal: 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2012
Concept:

Hey man!! Why u dey fly all around, e be like say u wan enter politics for Naija, na so people wey dey abroad dey do when dem don dey give guys here excuse to go Naija every month, na next thing we go here be say e don dey NASS for Abuja. Goodluck sha if I guess right.

odiaero  just dey enjoy himself, doesnt think he will have the time to join nigeria politics. it better like that when you have the money. abroad is not easy to stay long even as they have complete facilities, everyone is on his own nothing like go visit a friends, no weekend party. bros home is home.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2012
Posted by: LaconicINC

Insert Quote

Quote from: Concept on Today at 01:30:35

This is so sweet. We have lot of guys in the house check from the previous seasons, Blog Icon, forexmart,beejaay,jamace,lanonicINC,honeric,aguiyi,JAKpayen,frenchman,ozenyen,silibaba,pip love-vendor(bidemi), lawson,zeddicus,unclenna,ehizmac,meshpips,smithereen; Many traders have been here & u will definitely see that they know what they are doing though sometimes opinions are different but you cannot still take it away from them.
I am learning everyday from every member of this house until I get to a stage I do not have negative trade again if that is possible sha because I only know of winners to be far more than losses is the key. Great statement from someone who is ready to learn because no matter what you have known there are still a lot you do not know. I believe here we do not need to close our mind to what we had but share experience has some guys have been doing. Na where ur own stop, naim another persin own start. Some of those guys I have mentioned above would still be following the thread but for some reasons know to them, they decided to step aside but I believe in one thing, with consistent result, this thread can metamorphose to an unimmaginable group. The thread gives people hope that forex is real like the name (fxisreal) that is why I am liking the likes of odiaero who is of the habit of showcasing, this draw people to the bussiness who are not scared of seeking for knowledge & desperately want to leave rat race to join us in this forum & get challenged to learn forex.

@Concept,wow!!! u picked everybody's name! Like Hezekiah Walker sang I need you to survive,we all need each other in life and especially in this fx business
^^^^
I know my people my people know me. Brothers' keeper mentality that is what makes forex team pip strong.

fxisreal:

odiaero  just dey enjoy himself, doesnt think he will have the time to join nigeria politics. it better like that when you have the money. abroad is not easy to stay long even as they have complete facilities, everyone is on his own nothing like go visit a friends, no weekend party. bros home is home.

Na true u talk. na dat kind thing dey make me dey burn credit for here, na all the time I dey call my friend for Naija, u can't live in a place for more than 30yrs b4 leaving & think say e go easy. Home sweet home. Naija no good for some reasons but there are some aspect of Naija u go like family, friends & finally if u hv money & bussiness concept, u can turn #100,000 into millions in few months. Lets pray for good governance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxmagnate(m): 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2012
hmmm, photoed indeed, u do need investors pwd right, contact me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2012
are we embarking on a down trend this week? price action will tell. green pips to us all this week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by JAkpayen(m): 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2012
^^ EU already gone down about 10 pips from friday close in the inter-bank market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by arthuryemi(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2012
pastor tonjoan,how was communion service,pls dash me a copy of that book sir arthuryemi@yahoo.co.uk thanks in advance
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by freshcvv(m): 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2012
1:2RR is all that's needed to stick to (for those who care) when trading,

50sl for 100tp

100sl for 200tp

20sl for 40tp

it works like magic.

But can you do away with greed?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by piphunter(m): 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2012
That's what I use too, Greed is another thing entirely,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by piphunter(m): 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2012
Please can someone send me that candle stick book that has been going around like candy? busiwex@Yahoo.com, Thanks a bunch
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2012
JAkpayen:

^^ EU already gone down about 10 pips from friday close in the inter-bank market.

I wont be so quick to short the EU, there's a daily support around 1.3232, besides, the low of the candle from two weeks ago is yet to be taken out and until that happens last week's move is just pull-back as far as I am concerned
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by wizecoder: 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2012
Fxmagnate:

hmmm, photoed indeed, u do need investors pwd right, contact me

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,
Guy just pulling ur legs, get serious nah,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by dboy365: 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2012
me thinking of buying the eu for a scalp at .3170. Thats the 62% fib.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by frenchman2: 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2012
trades i'm stalking at the moment.

gbp/usd and silver.

see charts for details.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by dboy365: 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2012
frenchman2:

trades i'm stalking at the moment.

gbp/usd and silver.

see charts for details.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.
nice one bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2012
Buying USDCAD @ 0.9880 thereabout will still give more than 50pips I think.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by freshcvv(m): 1:19am On Mar 05, 2012
ChfJPY

Buy 89.10/15 for 90.10/15, sl at 88.70
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by dboy365: 2:12am On Mar 05, 2012
macd divergence on risky pairs on 1tf,
buy eu @ 3195 nu @8193
eu sl 3190 and nu @8185.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxmagnate(m): 7:01am On Mar 05, 2012
arthuryemi:

pastor tonjoan,how was communion service,pls dash me a copy of that book sir arthuryemi@yahoo.co.uk thanks in advance

To Tonjoan, are you really a pastor,
I really love this
You are a veteran trader here o

wizecoder:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,
Guy just pulling ur legs, get serious nah,
Nah I am all for it, Do you have a skype ID, lets meet, mine is romeoclick
i wish us all a nice trading week here.
lets all be careful of sell here, i see this support holding
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 7:08am On Mar 05, 2012
Good morning all. Wishing everyone a successful trade week. Gu 1hr just formed 3 falling soldiers and is expected to beging to fall from here. Obviously, eu, gu remain bearish while uchf goes up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxmagnate(m): 7:08am On Mar 05, 2012
^^^^ but yet EUR/USD remains in bearish sentiment, if it stays below 1.3275 which should indicate a move towards 1.3000
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 7:12am On Mar 05, 2012
Fxmagnate:

To Tonjoan, are you really a pastor,
I really love this
You are a veteran trader here o

Nah I am all for it, Do you have a skype ID, lets meet, mine is romeoclick
i wish us all a nice trading week here.
lets all be careful of sell here, i see this support holding

Yes, by the grace of God I am. Thanks for the compliments. I'm only an oldnewbie though. smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 7:19am On Mar 05, 2012
i just bought EURUSD now@1.3196 with STOPLOSS @ 1.3141 and TP 1.3261
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 7:20am On Mar 05, 2012
arthuryemi:

This person must know me pretty well to even know there was communion service yesterday. Do you mind telling me? Will send the book asap.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by FXKing2012(m): 7:23am On Mar 05, 2012
It's another beautiful day to get paid!
Are we buying, selling or waiting?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by freshcvv(m): 7:44am On Mar 05, 2012
Hmmmm, monthly and weekly charts look VERY heavy, i am afraid this month is going to be bloodied for alot of people but those with faith and determination in God and their instinct are going to smile,

Remember to take what you need and not all you wish to see.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (101)

Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.