Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,723 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89676 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Trendline: 7:46am On Mar 05, 2012
short usdche at 0.9126 and sl 0.9152 tp 0.9076, lets start making the pips again!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by freshcvv(m): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2012
^^^^

Hmmmm, no comment lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 8:10am On Mar 05, 2012
we are going to be so bearish today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by bond777(m): 8:27am On Mar 05, 2012
This is still very much in play

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Gistinfo: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2012
Sold Eur/Usd 1.31830 Sl 1.3210 TP 1.30830
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 8:59am On Mar 05, 2012
tonjoan:

Good morning all. Wishing everyone a successful trade week. Gu 1hr just formed 3 falling soldiers and is expected to beging to fall from here. Obviously, eu, gu remain bearish while uchf goes up.

This call was made even when it looked like it was going to rise. Candle formations and patterns are very very strong trading tools.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 9:03am On Mar 05, 2012
tonjoan:

This call was made even when it looked like it was going to rise. Candle formations and patterns are very very strong trading tools.

EU ~ Free fall market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 9:04am On Mar 05, 2012
tonjoan:

gud moning sir. hw was the weekend?. hope the bears will continue with the ride today. green pips to every body.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by piphunter(m): 9:10am On Mar 05, 2012
Morning Peeps, whats the outlook on GU today? iam a little skeptical of selling in the short term cos the 4hour RSi and stochastics are oversold, will just sit on the fence for now,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by FXKing2012(m): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 9:26am On Mar 05, 2012
piphunter:

Morning Peeps, whats the outlook on GU today? iam a little skeptical of selling in the short term cos the 4hour RSi and stochastics are oversold, will just sit on the fence for now,

The daily outlook is very bearish. Bears were very evident. The stoch and rsi will adjust to accommodate further fall.

nolly042:

gud moning sir. hw was the weekend?. hope the bears will continue with the ride today. green pips to every body.

Good morning. yes we are still with the bears.

Concept:

EU ~ Free fall market.

yes o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by piphunter(m): 9:32am On Mar 05, 2012
^^ Bros plix send me that book na, busiwex@yahoo.com.
make me self become guru like you grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by FXKing2012(m): 9:38am On Mar 05, 2012
Get ready to sell GU and EU
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 05, 2012
Why u guys are getting reading to sell, am getting reading to buy grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 9:53am On Mar 05, 2012
odiaero:

Why u guys are getting reading to sell, am getting reading to buy grin

You na scalper. Nothing like buying for us trend followers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 9:55am On Mar 05, 2012
piphunter:

^^ Bros plix send me that book na, busiwex@yahoo.com.
make me self become guru like you grin

Sent.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by FXKing2012(m): 9:57am On Mar 05, 2012
This is a good time to sell EU & GU. I'm scalping though.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by freshcvv(m): 10:07am On Mar 05, 2012
@odiaero

You're actually distrupting the confidence of alot of newbies with the way you post calls and i want to draw the attention of other posters here to this, every one careful enough should check out most of his post on this thread, he "rarely" gives reason why he's buying or selling

Rarely say where you're entering or existing

Hardly post your SL nor TP

we know you scalp but please this thread is for Alert and not for i am buying, i am selling without any detailed information on the reasons.

I am not attacking you, i am only saying you should change the way you post on this thread not to confuse too many newbies.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxmagnate(m): 10:32am On Mar 05, 2012
^^^ he's a scalper my brother
I personally think its better he's not posting trade calls
cos often times they may be done wit guts,he has his rationale
and he alone can manage the trades he has placed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by fxisreal: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2012
Gbp services PMI number is not helping either. so gbp is a dead man working today enjoy your short mate. goodluck
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 10:39am On Mar 05, 2012
If u buy GBPCHF now, no regret but smile thereafter.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by russy: 10:41am On Mar 05, 2012
freshcvv:

@odiaero

You're actually distrupting the confidence of alot of newbies with the way you post calls and i want to draw the attention of other posters here to this, every one careful enough should check out most of his post on this thread, he "rarely" gives reason why he's buying or selling

Rarely say where you're entering or existing

Hardly post your SL nor TP

we know you scalp but please this thread is for Alert and not for i am buying, i am selling without any detailed information on the reasons.

I am not attacking you, i am only saying you should change the way you post on this thread not to confuse too many newbies.
ii think you are right. the guy is a good trader no doubt but newbies or whosoever will loose his money if his calls are followed. perhap he should open a thread for scalpers only.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Gistinfo: 10:53am On Mar 05, 2012
Gist, info:

Sold Eur/Usd 1.31830 Sl 1.3210 TP 1.30830

SL Moved to 1.3105
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by fxisreal: 11:05am On Mar 05, 2012
Gist, info:

SL Moved to 1.3105

do u mean tp ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Kashif(m): 11:05am On Mar 05, 2012
All you guys preparing to sell EU, be careful please. The trandline (H4 and daily) from .2630 appears to be holding. This pair could pull back considerably before going down again (if it so desires). Also note that it has not retraced from last week. Remember, if you are too early, you are wrong.

I read about somebody planning to buy USDCAD. Caution! I placed a call last week for a buy on this pair. It could be late now. Always keep an eye on PA because the big players dont pay much attention to what the indicators say.

Shalom!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 05, 2012
Fxmagnate:

^^^ he's a scalper my brother
I personally think its better he's not posting trade calls
cos often times they may be done wit guts,he has his rationale
and he alone can manage the trades he has placed

Well said,
@ @fresscvv, anybody that is having 100% confidence and waiting to follow up another man's signal should have is head check, u can only use another man's signal to confirm with urs, forex is not a follow follow my signal thing, if you know u are still newbie, u can go and stick to demo trading for a year till u have ur stractegy, mind u i dont advice anyone to follow my calls, cos u wont even know when i scalp my positions and when ever i even decide to make a call for anyone to follow, i do said follow it at ur own risk, so if u lose with that call, u dont blame me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 05, 2012
Locked profits on my buy, 35pips locked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Kashif(m): 11:11am On Mar 05, 2012
Concept:

If u buy GBPCHF now, no regret but smile thereafter.

Is it possible to have the reason(s) behind this call pls?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by samyng(m): 11:20am On Mar 05, 2012
odiaero:

Well said,
@ @fresscvv, anybody that is having 100% confidence and waiting to follow up another man's signal should have is head check, u can only use another man's signal to confirm with urs, forex is not a follow follow my signal thing, if you know u are still newbie, u can go and stick to demo trading for a year till u have ur stractegy, mind u i dont advice anyone to follow my calls, cos u wont even know when i scalp my positions and when ever i even decide to make a call for anyone to follow, i do said follow it at ur own risk, so if u lose with that call, u dont blame me.

smiley smiley

Well i think most of the newbies here are not aware of the trailer EA that locks your profits,
But i think what some are trying to say is that you should give them a hint of why u made such call. As a scalper u are not expected to explain as you said u do have enough time to write out the reasons why u took the call.

But in cases like this when everyone is selling and you are buying we need know your reasons for taking such cal as this would bring our attention on what we missed,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Kashif(m): 11:27am On Mar 05, 2012
samyng:

smiley smiley

Well i think most of the newbies here are not aware of the trailer EA that locks your profits,
But i think what some are trying to say is that you should give them a hint of why u made such call. As a scalper u are not expected to explain as you said u do have enough time to write out the reasons why u took the call.

But in cases like this when everyone is selling and you are buying we need know your reasons for taking such cal as this would bring our attention on what we missed,

I guess you were referring to Odiaero.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (101)

Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.