Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89496 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by samyng(m): 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2012
odiaero:

^^ I will set out the rules which the person must follow

Bros am interested, How do we go about it?? grin grin smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2012
ALERT ALERT ALERT Buy GBPUSD@1.5876, TP@1.5927 ,SL@35 pips theis is going to be a big one
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^ Bro i do sell instead, that is the pivot point area, i do wait for Tokyo open to decide buy, or just sell now for little pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by freshcvv(m): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2012
Fxmagnate:

^^^ he's a scalper my brother
I personally think its better he's not posting trade calls
cos often times they may be done wit guts,he has his rationale
and he alone can manage the trades he has placed

In my post, you would see that i indicated knowing he's a scalper but that still didn't overturn what i said about him, not every newbie that comes on the thread know if he's a scalper or not, all they see is someone always going against trend without explanation, when he loses no one knows and this must be confusing to newbies we see everyday coming or watching this thread.

russy:

ii think you are right. the guy is a good trader no doubt but newbies or whosoever will loose his money if his calls are followed. perhap he should open a thread for scalpers only.

Thank you.

odiaero:

Well said,
@ @fresscvv, anybody that is having 100% confidence and waiting to follow up another man's signal should have is head check, u can only use another man's signal to confirm with urs[b], forex is not a follow follow my signal thing,[b] if you know u are still newbie, u can go and stick to demo trading for a year till u have ur stractegy, mind u i dont advice anyone to follow my calls, cos u wont even know when i scalp my positions and when ever i even decide to make a call for anyone to follow, i do said follow it at ur own risk, so if u lose with that call, u dont blame me.

LOL, you actually think i am looking for your calls to trade? BTW, do you even make calls? you don't, so why should anyone blame you for what you obviously don't have or do?

Back to my points, when you are making "i am buying, i am selling" have it at the back of your mind that alot of people are watching this thread and might be confused selling conflicting calls here and there without any explanations. Mind you, the fact that i don't post on this thread much does not mean i haven't been following this thread since SEASON 1.

And what makes you think most people (the veterans) aren't on this thread to do that? listen to yourself, how does the way you make calls help me "comparing notes" theory? you don't make detailed calls, THAT'S WHAT I AM SAYING, you only MAKE confusing calls people can't COMPARE notes with.

You are like "the rain is going to fall" when we all know we are in the rainy season, c'mon, does that add any value to anything?

You do not advice anyone to follow your call? which calls? you HARDLY make any calls, this is my beef with you, you only confuse people and not sticking to what this thread is all about. (learn to take criticism without thinking you're being attacked unreasonably)

Because i told you to change how you type "i am buying, i am selling", i am now a newbie? SMH. sad NO ONE CAN FOLLOW A RANDOM "I AM BUYING, SELLING", it does not make sense on this thread.

Where are you buying from?
where are you selling to?

ANYONE can say "i am buying, i am selling", this does not indicate you are a trader apart from the normal account postings you do.

even scalpers always have targets and sometimes SL, but yours you hardly post anything of sort and EVEN when you lose (AS ITS NORMAL), you don't indicate either.

One more thing, the world does not evolve around you, no one here is coming to beat chest with anyone except if that's why you are here, your MONEY is your MONEY, if you have 100 billion, it's nothing to me because it does not affect me directly or indirectly just like Gate's wealth does not affect me, so learn to speak with humility no matter how much you have. (learn from Bill gate, as rich as he is, he's hardly seen or heard making arrogant statements like the bolded).

Pride comes before, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed hope you understand my points now? no pun intended. wink

samyng:

Well i think most of the newbies here are not aware of the trailer EA that locks your profits
But i think what some are trying to say is that you should give them a hint of why u made such call. As a scalper u are not expected to explain as you said u do have enough time to write out the reasons why u took the call.

But in cases like this when everyone is selling and you are buying we need know your reasons for taking such cal as this would bring our attention on what we missed,

He has his ass covered but leaves the newbie in dilemma, does that show he's actually here to help those who need help in this biz?

Thanks for making my points more clear.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2012
hello house cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2012
freshcvv:

In my post, you would see that i indicated knowing he's a scalper but that still didn't overturn what i said about him, not every newbie that comes on the thread know if he's a scalper or not, all they see is someone always going against trend without explanation, when he loses no one knows and this must be confusing to newbies we see everyday coming or watching this thread.

Thank you.

LOL, you actually think i am looking for your calls to trade? BTW, do you even make calls? you don't, so why should anyone blame you for what you obviously don't have or do?

Back to my points, when you are making "i am buying, i am selling" have it at the back of your mind that alot of people are watching this thread and might be confused selling conflicting calls here and there without any explanations. Mind you, the fact that i don't post on this thread much does not mean i haven't been following this thread since SEASON 1.

And what makes you think most people (the veterans) aren't on this thread to do that? listen to yourself, how does the way you make calls help me "comparing notes" theory? you don't make detailed calls, THAT'S WHAT I AM SAYING, you only MAKE confusing calls people can't COMPARE notes with.

You are like "the rain is going to fall" when we all know we are in the rainy season, c'mon, does that add any value to anything?

You do not advice anyone to follow your call? which calls? you HARDLY make any calls, this is my beef with you, you only confuse people and not sticking to what this thread is all about. (learn to take criticism without thinking you're being attacked unreasonably)

Because i told you to change how you type "i am buying, i am selling", i am now a newbie? SMH. sad NO ONE CAN FOLLOW A RANDOM "I AM BUYING, SELLING", it does not make sense on this thread.

Where are you buying from?
where are you selling to?

ANYONE can say "i am buying, i am selling", this does not indicate you are a trader apart from the normal account postings you do.

even scalpers always have targets and sometimes SL, but yours you hardly post anything of sort and EVEN when you lose (AS ITS NORMAL), you don't indicate either.

One more thing, the world does not evolve around you, no one here is coming to beat chest with anyone except if that's why you are here, your MONEY is your MONEY, if you have 100 billion, it's nothing to me because it does not affect me directly or indirectly just like Gate's wealth does not affect me, so learn to speak with humility no matter how much you have. (learn from Bill gate, as rich as he is, he's hardly seen or heard making arrogant statements like the bolded).

Pride comes before, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed hope you understand my points now? no pun intended. wink

He has his Bottom covered but leaves the newbie in dilemma, does that show he's actually here to help those who need help in this biz?

Thanks for making my points more clear.

I only understand the one on Red, now am deactivating my attack mod which i almost activated till i saw that
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2012
odiaero:

^^ Bro i do sell instead, that is the pivot point area, i do wait for Tokyo open to decide buy, or just sell now for little pips
yes sir, this is the pivot area i call  for a buy stop pending order just above the pivot co this GU is going to break the pivot bass on scientic method its just hit and drop hit and drop thre it breaks it up will full force
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^ Me support buy, buy at that level is too risky for me to buy for today, u never can tell it may drop b4 it continues, assuming we are already on tokyo open, and i see the daily pivot, then i can decide
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2012
am buying EURUSD now any joining me be carefull but dont regret if you did not follow me  grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^ Nice, am with u, but am more careful
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by X3n(m): 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2012
I went long on usdchf @ 9152 no sl. Ryt now its lukin risky, its jst bouncin up nd dwn arnd d daily pivot of 9113, personally, I believe, d little bear is because of pple dat took profit 4rm d last wk buy nd if it dosent close below d pivot afta NY session, it will resume its buy 2morow. Dats my own lil analysis, though I'm a fresh newbie nd I mostly scalp usin parabolic sar, so I might b wrong. I jst nid confirmations or counter analysis 4rm my elders in dis forum.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2012
T0 save urself from stress, stick always to the pair people trade always
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by freshcvv(m): 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2012
X3n:

I went long on usdchf @ 9152 no sl. Ryt now its lukin risky, its jst bouncin up nd dwn arnd d daily pivot of 9113, personally, I believe, d little bear is because of pple dat took profit 4rm d last wk buy nd if it dosent close below d pivot afta NY session, it will resume its buy 2morow. Dats my own lil analysis, though I'm a fresh newbie nd I mostly scalp usin parabolic sar, so I might b wrong. I jst nid confirmations or counter analysis 4rm my elders in dis forum.

it will get to 0.9180 at least, so do not fret except you have no margin left.

add more buy from 0.9110, but use SL all the time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by LaconicINC: 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2012
people get mind sha,usdchf! that pair slow pass snail,wont tie down my money on dat pair,like odiaero said trade pairs that most people trade,but if u are comfotable with a particular pair that works for u,no problem @x3n
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2012
OMARANYA:

@ Tonjoan: thanks for da mail sent. Please culd help reforward the steve bison book. Can't seem to open the initial mail sent. the addy is doris702us@yahoo.com. So sorry for bothering you.

Thank God fxisreal has sent it to you. Enjoy the book cos it will blow your mind.

fxisreal:

d guy is busy watching the chart. have re-send it check your mail. goodluck

fxisreal:

@Tonjoan bros u dey quiet today hope no prob because this is unusual of u. show face pls

Lol. 1st, let me thank you for taking some pressure off my shoulder.
2nd, there's no problem and i wasn't busy with the chart. I was off my system practically all day as I'm preparing for my wedding. This means I may not be so chanced to be here as I would have loved to.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2012
To my very beloved and esteemed fellow traders, this retracement was expected but please don't hug on too long to your long positions cos we are still very bearish on eu and gu. As a matter of fact, I think we already have seen the high of the week. Stay pips safe.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2012
GBPUSD 1.6009 here we come  grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

GBPUSD 1.6009 here we come  grin grin grin  grin grin grin

GBPUSD 1.6009 here we come  grin grin grin
 this is to announce the soon arrival of 1.6009 on GBPUSD   grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by whirlweend(m): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2012
tonjoan:

Thank God fxisreal has sent it to you. Enjoy the book cos it will blow your mind.

2nd, there's no problem and i wasn't busy with the chart. I was off my system practically all day as I'm preparing for my wedding. This means I may not be so chanced to be here as I would have loved to.

Congrats bro,wish you the best.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ogboraph:

In my opinion, I think the reverse is the case. Weekly has got a shooting star plus a bearish divergence. Daily has a double line evening star plus a divergence. 4hr has a doji to form a minor evening star. 1hr has couple of doji hammers plus a heavy bearish divergence. I'm sorry but all I see if bears so no 1.6
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by whirlweend(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ogboraph:

Not so fast bros,the bulls are still shackled grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2012
whirlweend:

Thanks bro.
I never told you. i've followed your analysis a couple of times and I must admit, they are quite insightful.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by LaconicINC: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2012
tonjoan:

To my very beloved and esteemed fellow traders, this retracement was expected but please don't hug on too long to your long positions cos we are still very bearish on eu and gu. As a matter of fact, I think we already have seen the high of the week. Stay pips safe.
your calls and advice are so timely,congrats on u upcoming wedding,may ur marriage be blessed,may people look at ur mariage and desire to be married because of the love that will radiate from ur union
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by freshcvv(m): 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ogboraph:

Take time o grin 1.5900 is better, 1.60? hmmmmmm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by OMARANYA(f): 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2012
whirlweend:

@fxisreal: thanks so much.
@tonjoan: wishing u da best. Thanx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by samyng(m): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2012

[quote][/quote]

Wishing you Best of luck as your prepare for your wedding,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by whirlweend(m): 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2012
tonjoan:

Thanks bro.
I never told you. i've followed your analysis a couple of times and I must admit, they are quite insightful.

Coming from the Guru of candlesticks charting,that is a huge compliment.Thanks,just doing my bit to reach your level.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by samyng(m): 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ogboraph:

Bros people like you in this market dey still try drag EU and GU up abi,  grin grin grin Am still holding my short position open, usually don't like leaving negative trades open till the next day but seems i would need to hold this sell and add another sell with tight SL
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by markarov: 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2012
tonjoan:

I agree with you on this. The trend on 1hr chart ave overall bearish pattern. More pips to your trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2012
pls help me analyze this let evry one do the maths

this is my life trade i ve placed it already so if i loss it no chakking

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by X3n(m): 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2012
@freshcvv, tnx v.much. I trade oda pairs dat re popular xcept EU which I dnt trade regularly cos I was introduced into d biz wit usdchf, so I hav bin attached 2 d pair since then. As a starter then, d pair gives me time 2 think cos it dosent move so fast lyk EU nd since it always goes opp EU, I use EU to analyse it sometimes wit d help of calls made here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2012
to my one and only boss as far as forex trading is concerned i say a big congrats to u on ur wedding. wud have loved to be there if i know the location. happy weddlock. spray forex money jare wink cheesy cheesy cheesy. freshcvv we are looking up to u now as he will not be around cos i noticed u too have same outlook of the market via chart analysis. Green pips to us all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by whirlweend(m): 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ogboraph:

pls help me analyze this let evry one do the maths

this is my life trade i ve placed it already so if i loss it no chakking
I see your point bro,I use MAs to trade too.I can see where you are coming from,the fast MA crossing the slow MA and the upward push.You maybe right but don't you think you pulled the trigger too soon.I would have waited for a cross or at least a 'kiss' and then hopefully price retest the fast MA and bounce before I pulled the trigger.This is FX bro,you might just be right cos nothing is guaranteed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (101)

How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.