Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,664 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89670 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by lawson007(m): 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2012
odiaero:

^^ I will set out the rules which the person must follow
chairman,first things first, lemme say my own welcome to naija again.I can remember you told us that you have 36 accounts and a russian programmer made a software that can place trades on all simultaneously.Problem solved.why not connect this 2k account to that network as well and blast off.
Unless the great Odiaero is only trying to help any consistent trader in the house.Hurray. Bros,anything you do to help guys here at this level is welcomed anytime o anyday.(I can design your political campaign flyers o!!!.lol  grin grin grin)

@tonjoan happy married life in advance my brother.e no easy.He that findeth a wife findeth good thing.Hope IV will reach us,your fx family?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2012
LaconicINC:

your calls and advice are so timely,congrats on u upcoming wedding,may ur marriage be blessed,may people look at ur mariage and desire to be married because of the love that will radiate from ur union

Amen my bro, Amen! I so appropriate your prayers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2012
OMARANYA:

@fxisreal: thanks so much.
@tonjoan: wishing u da best. Thanx

Thanks.

samyng:

Thank God fxisreal has sent it to you. Enjoy the book cos it will blow your mind.

Lol. 1st, let me thank you for taking some pressure off my shoulder.
2nd, there's no problem and i wasn't busy with the chart. I was off my system practically all day as I'm preparing for my wedding. This means I may not be so chanced to be here as I would have loved to.

Wishing you Best of luck as your prepare for your wedding, 

Thanks.
whirlweend link=topic=880199.msg10336102#msg10336102 date=1330975093:

Coming from the Guru of candlesticks charting,that is a huge compliment.Thanks,just doing my bit to reach your level.

I'm just an old newbie. smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by freshcvv(m): 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2012
X3n:

@freshcvv, tnx v.much. I trade oda pairs dat re popular xcept EU which I dnt trade regularly cos I was introduced into d biz wit usdchf, so I hav bin attached 2 d pair since then. As a starter then, d pair gives me time 2 think cos it dosent move so fast lyk EU nd since it always goes opp EU, I use EU to analyse it sometimes wit d help of calls made here

ok.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2012
markarov:

I agree with you on this. The trend on 1hr chart ave overall bearish pattern. More pips to your trading.

Thanks and more to yours as well.

nolly042:

to my one and only boss as far as forex trading is concerned i say a big congrats to u on ur wedding. wud have loved to be there if i know the location. happy weddlock. spray forex money jare wink cheesy cheesy cheesy. freshcvv we are looking up to u now as he will not be around cos i noticed u too have same outlook of the market via chart analysis. Green pips to us all

Thanks the nollywood chief. smiley I'll try the much I can to be around.
lawson007:

chairman,first things first, lemme say my own welcome to naija again.I can remember you told us that you have 36 accounts and a russian programmer made a software that can place trades on all simultaneously.Problem solved.why not connect this 2k account to that network as well and blast off.
Unless the great Odiaero is only trying to help any consistent trader in the house.Hurray. Bros,anything you do to help guys here at this level is welcomed anytime o anyday.(I can design your political campaign flyers o!!!.lol  grin grin grin)

@tonjoan happy married life in advance my brother.e no easy.He that findeth a wife findeth good thing.Hope IV will reach us,your fx family?

I'll communicate the details. It is the traditional that's coming up April 6. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2012
i think this prophesy is coming to pass soon
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by freshcvv(m): 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^^

I like your spirit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by dboy365: 2:33am On Mar 06, 2012
freshcvv:

^^^

I like your spirit

na spirit i dey call am. looooooool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 6:30am On Mar 06, 2012
Buy GBPCHF & USDCAD  for long ride through the week. Sell GBPJPY.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 7:01am On Mar 06, 2012
going for brain reactivation brain is no more thinking right just loss $1000k on this so guys trade well till brain is fix GBPUSD embarassed cry cry kiss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by FXKing2012(m): 7:56am On Mar 06, 2012
Feeling so good today. . .it's another beautiful day to get paid!
Are we buying, selling or waiting?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Kashif(m): 8:10am On Mar 06, 2012
I have missed a potentially good trade cry cry cry cry where on earth was I looking bikonu!! Anyway, let me hope for a pullback so I can enter undecided

Apart from AUDUSD, other 'popular' USD pairs are giving me mixed signals.

@aguiyi, welcome back.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Kashif(m): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2012
Ogboraph, I like the simplicity of your chart. The simpler, the better!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by samyng(m): 8:15am On Mar 06, 2012
Did anyone notice the 50% Fibo retracement level on GU using the 4hr Time Frame which was also yesterdays Pivot level
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 8:30am On Mar 06, 2012
samyng:

Did anyone notice the 50% Fibo retracement level on GU using the 4hr Time Frame which was also yesterdays Pivot level
i have got my eyes on it too. just hope the market falls. am still studying the book Mr. Tonjoan gave me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by lawson007(m): 8:43am On Mar 06, 2012
Nollywood chief, @nolly042 thanks for the mail and indicators.
Ogboraph na by force GU must buy?that your 2.0 lot is too risky/premature at this time of GU indecision everywhere.
I've got my SELL confirmation  on 4hrs for EJ and EU and USDCAD + GBPCHF are on clear Buy signal for me @concept your oracle and forex shrine is working well today o  grin.Wish you all the pips u desire bro.
My 2 MAs have touch each other on GU about to cross for SELL confirmation(for now i'm waiting for GU to decide).
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by burgerking: 8:49am On Mar 06, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by burgerking: 8:51am On Mar 06, 2012
Fellow traders, i don't mean to derail this thread but it appears 95% of those that lose in Forex are the one's funding this lads playboy lifestyle.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Kashif(m): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2012
Is it head and shoulder I see forming in GU? Caution on GU buys now; caution! In fact, look to sell!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 8:56am On Mar 06, 2012
i strongly feel that the sell we are having now will not last too long . we are majoring on the up move. lets keep our eyes on how the weekly candle will close. hope am write
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 8:58am On Mar 06, 2012
lawson007:

Nollywood chief, @nolly042 thanks for the mail and indicators.
Ogboraph na by force GU must buy?that your 2.0 lot is too risky/premature at this time of GU indecision everywhere.
I've got my SELL confirmation  on 4hrs for EJ and EU and USDCAD + GBPCHF are on clear Buy signal for me @concept your oracle and forex shrine is working well today o  grin.Wish you all the pips u desire bro.
My 2 MAs have touch each other on GU about to cross for SELL confirmation(for now i'm waiting for GU to decide).
cheesy grin its for the love of the trend. green pips to ur account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2012
@ ogbaraph, hope u see the reason i said it is dangerous to buy GU yesterday at that pivot area, now am warming up to buy at a safer area after scalping my sell, are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by freshcvv(m): 9:46am On Mar 06, 2012
FX pro update:

EUR/USD INTRADAY: REBOUND EXPECTED.
Pivot: 1.3160.

Most Likely Scenario: LONG positions @ 1.317 with 1.324 & 1.328 in sight.

Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 1.316 will call for 1.3125 & 1.311.

Comment: the pair stands above its support and should post a rebound.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by freshcvv(m): 9:46am On Mar 06, 2012
Caution, caution!

GBP/USD INTRADAY: THE UPSIDE PREVAILS.
Pivot: 1.5825.

Most Likely Scenario: LONG positions @ 1.5835 with 1.5895 & 1.5935 in sight.

Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 1.5825 will call for a slide towards 1.5785 & 1.575.

Comment: the pair stands above its new support and remains on the upside.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by freshcvv(m): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2012
For note comparing:

USD/JPY INTRADAY: REBOUND.
Pivot: 81.10.

Most Likely Scenario: LONG positions @ 81.15 with 81.6 & 81.85 as next targets.

Alternative scenario: The downside breakout of 81.1 will open the way to 80.8 & 80.6.

Comment: the pair is rebounding on its support as the RSI is turning up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by whirlweend(m): 9:50am On Mar 06, 2012
Ogboraph:

going for brain reactivation brain is no more thinking right just loss $1000k on this so guys trade well till brain is fix GBPUSD   embarassed cry cry kiss

Sorry bro,that is the nature of the business,I know you know that.Like I said yesterday,the bulls are still shackled,GU is practically wearing 'shorts',its going to take a powerful news to shake it out of those shorts.Reevaluate and reassess your analysis and wait for the buy,cause its sure going to happen at some point,the signs are already showing on the daily or just go with the flow for now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by JAkpayen(m): 10:18am On Mar 06, 2012
@ tonjoan, congrats and happy married life in advance, may Jehovah grant you and your spouse the desires of your heart!!

@ Kashif, where have you been all this while you are really MIA here. I hope we go dey see you often sha!

Ogboraph:

going for brain reactivation brain is no more thinking right just loss $1000k on this so guys trade well till brain is fix GBPUSD embarassed cry cry kiss
It happens sometime, just review your winning and losing trades. In my own case I was able to increase 1,400 cents to over 153,000 cents within a month and I lost everything 'cos of my over-confidence in the market. I went for like 50+ trades without losing, but such is life.

EU, GU look so bearish maybe till 1.3000 before buying.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by lawson007(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2012
^^^^1.3000 gbam!!!today is the 5th day of sell move.I'm expecting the next 4 daily candles drag us lower on EU.remember my declaration yesterday evening.The candle closed as BUY.So the BEARS are here for now.Watch the fxpro alert for SHORT options and targets.

@ogboraph,the law of INERTIA affects almost all long term trades at one time or the other.When they are Buying they find it difficult to accept change indirection when it comes.When they are SELLING they find it difficult to stop SELLING when the trend has changed.this is the law of INERTIA.

@feshcvv please help me with the link to that Fxpro analysis.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by whirlweend(m): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2012
Yen crosses pumping out the pips!!! smiley.UJ dragging his pals down.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Trendline: 11:10am On Mar 06, 2012
well done gu ;d ;d ;d

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by mekuzoil(m): 11:14am On Mar 06, 2012
Lol. 1st, let me thank you for taking some pressure off my shoulder.
2nd, there's no problem and i wasn't busy with the chart. I was off my system practically all day as I'm preparing for my wedding. This means I may not be so chanced to be here as I would have loved to.
@tonjoan

This is a good thing,bible says he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from God. May his favour overshadow you now and beyond,Amen
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by dboy365: 11:23am On Mar 06, 2012
what a killing since yesterday! Still making so much from this bears move.
@Odiaero, is that your $2000 funds management offer still available?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (101)

Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.